Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#651 2022-09-08 09:50:14

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

[1] Nuclear Gandhi: Marshmallow Marshall

[8] Not voting: Gikkle, 2b55b5g, Pqwerty, Minimania, Oliwaz144, BuzzerBee, Nuclear Gandhi, Grilyon2

5 majority votes to lock in the choice of elimination.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#652 2022-09-08 13:08:13

Oliwaz144

Gikkle wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

I think BB was the only person who doubted your claim Gikkle. Idk if this is WIFOM territory, but the fact that you're still alive could mean that the mafia believed you and didn't kill you. Hence BB couldn't be mafia since he didn't believe your claim. Is this too speculative?

It means wolves didn't believe me and saw me as a potential mislynch (or just otherwise not worth killing), or they did but had a kill in mind that took priority over a mason (maybe they rolecopped Elijah, or maybe they had a non-mechanical reason for it).

For the first case - it means wolves are either aligned with Jovi, know Jovi's role somehow as town, or somehow figured out via logic that I wasn't being truthful about the mason claim (dunno how likely this is for anyone except MM, who has played with me before in a game where I've done a reaction fish).

For the second case - It means they either had a good reason to kill Elijah for a non-mechanical reason (I'll have to think for a while about what this could mean), or they found elijah was cop bc of a role cop or vanilla cop (totally plausible in a role list like this).

You need to think for a while?
Wifom kill, reads kill, keeping poe open for mislim kill
Consensus town kill

#653 2022-09-08 17:07:51

Oliwaz144

BuzzerBee wrote:
scumreads

Marshmallow Marshall
for so many reasons. just today they voted to lynch Gandhi with the only reason being that Gandhi disappeared at the end of D2? which is totally unfair to Gandhi imo because they have been nothing but active and helpful and then swooped in at the last second to help hammer Shadow. Marshmallow is also going back and forth on their reads of 2b, and also is avoiding giving any kind of scumreads. i hate wishy washy players. it was the same with Shadow. our job is to lynch mafia, so scumreads are one of the most helpful things you can offer as town. if you're wrong then you're wrong but at least try to give us something. ANYWAY all this plus elijah pushing Marshmallow on D2 leads me to believe elijah might've gotten a red check on Marsh.

Oliwaz144
i don't have much to go off from their predecessor either i just need to see more before i come to a better conclusion. but jovi seemed scummy to me so that is carrying over to my opinion of oliwaz. as i mentioned before i appreciate them catching up on everything but other than their first post everything else hasn't been much of a contribution

townreads

Pqwerty
i really have no reason to not believe their miller claim. #1 on my town list for sure

2b55b5g
she helped hammer Shadow, made this very townie post, and was already sus of Marshmallow since D2. i don't have a lot of hard evidence for my townread on 2b, but i feel like it's mostly the way i interpret the tone of their posts. mostly calm, logical, and helpful. never defensive. 2b just wants to solve the game which is the most town thing you can do lol

Minimania
mini was immediately skeptical of shadow's claim, was townread by elijah HARD which leads me to believe if elijah didnt get a red check on Marshmallow n1, he definitely got a green check on mini n1, and mini has been skeptical of Marsh since D2

Grilyon2
honestly i thought grilyon died already lmao i just realized they're still alive. i don't see their inactivity as scummy at all though. i mean just take a look at their most recent post from D2. they hit the nail on the head with all of their reads and ultimately ended up voting for Shadow. i hope Grilyon comes back and gives us more insight on D3.

Nuclear Gandhi
no longer my top townread, but definitely still a townread. i talked about this a bit in my read for Marshmallow, but Gandhi has been nothing but helpful and helped hammer Shadow. this last post where they said they didn't feel like catching up was weird but the still voted correctly regardless so i can forgive it. hoping to see more from them today tho

neutral

Gikkle
i townread gikkle until their weird claim on D2. i do believe their explanation for the claim though but now that i see Gikkle is a very brilliant player, i wouldn't put it past them to do some kind of meta reverse psychology thing lol. this is all just conspiracy tho i definitely lean town for Gikkle but i wouldn't be surprised if they ended up winning the game as mafia and baffled us all

Whahahat?! Im scum for arriving late?
And you townread a person who was so low in activity you thougth they are  .. dead?!
Oh..  wasnt grilyon your scumread ? (https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 46#p795446)
And now hes your townread?!I
By the end of d2, bon jovi made a whopping 4 (Four) posts. You pointed that out yourself. https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 72#p795872
So... maybe you wanna finally explain your read on me? And/or bj??
Because we are into d3 and you still didnt. But are happy to attack lhf like me.
!VOTE BUZZERBEEB

#654 2022-09-08 19:08:58

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

dude voting me just because i scumread you isn’t helping your case lol

i’m not scumreading you because you arrived late, but considering that there are 2 mafia left, someone else has to hold that second slot. everyone else has made a case as to why they should be town, and i don’t have much information from you yet. that’s it. you’re not my primary sus at all, im just waiting for more

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#655 2022-09-08 19:17:45

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Oliwaz144 wrote:

My first read: MM is scum.
Im sad Gikkle dropped the Mason claim. Either he thinks im stupid or hes scum

do you mind explaining your scumread on MM?

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#656 2022-09-08 19:21:10

Nuclear Gandhi

I lost interest and dropped this game out of my mind something like 30h into Day2 or so; so I've some amount of catching up to do. Probably best if I start from SoD2 with the 2 flips in mind, I'll write my thoughts along the way.

- Dead cop had only night1 to do investigations, and the first thing he did was [quote https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 88#p795588 ]
Assuming no further indications of Elijah having checked someone else, like a sudden heavy townread for example, then this should be a good vote.

Given that 284+291+295+320 show that he could state reasons to sus BB but not the same for MM, while voting MM first and foremost (the BB sus looks like more of a afterthought), says to me that he had a red check on MM while the BB read is only there to not make it too obvious he's a Cop.

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795609#p795609+307 could indicate Elijah having a green check on minimania. But the "almost" and "99%" parts make it less likely to me.

With this in mind, this might be conf biasing but 302 looks a bit dishonest. I mean the Lumi part. Lumi's main/only real meta tell is level of confidence, so Lumi being so in their town range while being a potentially strong asset - Idk why would someone who's so familiar with Lumi as MM is be happy that Lumi's dead.

On the flip side though, 305 makes little sense if he knew MM to be wolf? Not sure. Either way, Elijah's check was either MM wolf or Minimania town. 50/50 imho

311+312+331 could indicate Elijah having checked Lumi or BB instead? I wish he was more obvious, but at the very least he was obvious enough for the wolves to know he's a cop for whatever reason - so I don't think it's one of these.

MM is someone who knows better than almost anyone else that I sometimes stir up the pot for reactions and content. This this end, 327 is a bit weird reaction because I'd assume my intent there should've been obvious to him.

334 - Imagine a dead cop having in his ISO a post where he calls you 100% Mafia, in caps. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

ngl, upon seeing 336+knowing that there's multiple new and very active slots to read later, kinda makes me want to procrastinate a bit more. Maybe a bit later, maybe tommorow, we'll see.

!vote Marshmallow Marshall

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”

- Dr. Seuss

#657 2022-09-08 19:23:36

Nuclear Gandhi

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

297+307 could indicate Elijah having a green check on minimania. But the "almost" and "99%" parts make it less likely to me.

EBWOP

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”

- Dr. Seuss

#658 2022-09-08 19:31:36

Oliwaz144

2b55b5g wrote:
Oliwaz144 wrote:

A. Listen to the death. BOTH night kills scumread MM. If it would have been just one of em, you could say "coincidence." Both? Thats a system.
B. Lumi would have been only killed by n1 by somebody who knows her. Thats either Gikkle or MM.
C. He is playing different from his Town meta.

Thats it for now, but im sure there is more.

Wooted by:

#659 2022-09-08 19:32:36

Oliwaz144

D. His reaction to me scumreading him.

#660 2022-09-08 19:43:47

Gikkle

BuzzerBee wrote:

but now that i see Gikkle is a very brilliant player,

I'd call myself a lot of things, but a "very brilliant player" is not one of em //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Oliwaz144 wrote:
Gikkle wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

I think BB was the only person who doubted your claim Gikkle. Idk if this is WIFOM territory, but the fact that you're still alive could mean that the mafia believed you and didn't kill you. Hence BB couldn't be mafia since he didn't believe your claim. Is this too speculative?

It means wolves didn't believe me and saw me as a potential mislynch (or just otherwise not worth killing), or they did but had a kill in mind that took priority over a mason (maybe they rolecopped Elijah, or maybe they had a non-mechanical reason for it).

For the first case - it means wolves are either aligned with Jovi, know Jovi's role somehow as town, or somehow figured out via logic that I wasn't being truthful about the mason claim (dunno how likely this is for anyone except MM, who has played with me before in a game where I've done a reaction fish).

For the second case - It means they either had a good reason to kill Elijah for a non-mechanical reason (I'll have to think for a while about what this could mean), or they found elijah was cop bc of a role cop or vanilla cop (totally plausible in a role list like this).

You need to think for a while?
Wifom kill, reads kill, keeping poe open for mislim kill
Consensus town kill

Think for a while about what people it could implicate.

Oliwaz144 wrote:

B. Lumi would have been only killed by n1 by somebody who knows her. Thats either Gikkle or MM.

I wasn't even in the game when Lumi died lol
Also I think I saw somewhere that Gandhi is apparently OzyWho?

Also also, based on how people talked about Lumi day 1 (that they were a champs player and stuff) and how Lumi was a generally loud and strong town day 1, I don't think people that didn't know Lumi wouldn't kill them.

#661 2022-09-08 19:46:18

Gikkle

Gikkle wrote:

Also also, based on how people talked about Lumi day 1 (that they were a champs player and stuff) and how Lumi was a generally loud and strong town day 1, I don't think people that didn't know Lumi wouldn't kill them.

This doesn't matter too much though since I do generally agree with MM being scum

#662 2022-09-08 20:16:41

Oliwaz144

!Vote MM
Lets poke, pile and pause to see what happens.
Maybe a cfd or some theatre?
I advise everyone to follow.

#663 2022-09-08 20:19:15

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

[2] Marshmallow Marshall: Nuclear Gandhi, Oliwaz144
[1] Nuclear Gandhi: Marshmallow Marshall

[6] Not voting: Gikkle, 2b55b5g, Pqwerty, Minimania, BuzzerBee, Grilyon2

5 majority votes to lock in the choice of elimination.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#664 2022-09-08 20:45:14

Grilyon2

this is becoming tough https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/a/ac/118_scared

I wont follow, i have to read first

#665 2022-09-08 21:01:38

Minimania
Moderation Team

L-2

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#666 2022-09-08 21:06:24

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

uhhh

are we trying to lynch him right now?

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#667 2022-09-08 21:42:31

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

2b55b5g wrote:

uhhh

are we trying to lynch him right now?

the day just started, i’d prefer to chat some more and get some more reads

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Wooted by:

#668 2022-09-08 21:58:46

Minimania
Moderation Team

being L-2 provides a good amount of pressure, the Mafia would be stupid to hammer here

21cZxBv.png

#669 2022-09-08 23:33:16

Marshmallow Marshall

Minimania wrote:

L-2

IS THIS WHAT I COME BACK TO? It's a real shame this was not posted one post later, because then it'd have been post #666... time to read what happened for me to get L-2'd

AND DON'T TURBOLYNCH ME YOU MONSTERS

#670 2022-09-09 00:00:00

Marshmallow Marshall

BuzzerBee wrote:
scumreads

Marshmallow Marshall
for so many reasons. just today they voted to lynch Gandhi with the only reason being that Gandhi disappeared at the end of D2? which is totally unfair to Gandhi imo because they have been nothing but active and helpful and then swooped in at the last second to help hammer Shadow. Marshmallow is also going back and forth on their reads of 2b, and also is avoiding giving any kind of scumreads. i hate wishy washy players. it was the same with Shadow. our job is to lynch mafia, so scumreads are one of the most helpful things you can offer as town. if you're wrong then you're wrong but at least try to give us something. ANYWAY all this plus elijah pushing Marshmallow on D2 leads me to believe elijah might've gotten a red check on Marsh.

Oliwaz144
i don't have much to go off from their predecessor either i just need to see more before i come to a better conclusion. but jovi seemed scummy to me so that is carrying over to my opinion of oliwaz. as i mentioned before i appreciate them catching up on everything but other than their first post everything else hasn't been much of a contribution

townreads

Pqwerty
i really have no reason to not believe their miller claim. #1 on my town list for sure

2b55b5g
she helped hammer Shadow, made this very townie post, and was already sus of Marshmallow since D2. i don't have a lot of hard evidence for my townread on 2b, but i feel like it's mostly the way i interpret the tone of their posts. mostly calm, logical, and helpful. never defensive. 2b just wants to solve the game which is the most town thing you can do lol

Minimania
mini was immediately skeptical of shadow's claim, was townread by elijah HARD which leads me to believe if elijah didnt get a red check on Marshmallow n1, he definitely got a green check on mini n1, and mini has been skeptical of Marsh since D2

Grilyon2
honestly i thought grilyon died already lmao i just realized they're still alive. i don't see their inactivity as scummy at all though. i mean just take a look at their most recent post from D2. they hit the nail on the head with all of their reads and ultimately ended up voting for Shadow. i hope Grilyon comes back and gives us more insight on D3.

Nuclear Gandhi
no longer my top townread, but definitely still a townread. i talked about this a bit in my read for Marshmallow, but Gandhi has been nothing but helpful and helped hammer Shadow. this last post where they said they didn't feel like catching up was weird but the still voted correctly regardless so i can forgive it. hoping to see more from them today tho

neutral

Gikkle
i townread gikkle until their weird claim on D2. i do believe their explanation for the claim though but now that i see Gikkle is a very brilliant player, i wouldn't put it past them to do some kind of meta reverse psychology thing lol. this is all just conspiracy tho i definitely lean town for Gikkle but i wouldn't be surprised if they ended up winning the game as mafia and baffled us all

You seem to forget Mafia does not know who the Traitor is, only the Traitor knows who the Mafia is. About Gandhi, he appeared helpful at first, and then disappeared with his townread without saying anything more; as for his vote on Shadow, it means nothing, because if he is mafia, he did not know Shadow was a teammate and thus could have been going for a mislynch. Thus, at this point, I am not "voting to lynch Gandhi", but rather pressuring him and waiting for the reaction (I haven't read the last page yet so I haven't seen his reaction if there was one). And not only is this completely fair, but it also is an attempt to get a read on, i.e. to solve, Gandhi's slot.
As for "being wishy washy" and not having strong scumreads for now, well hey, my most not sincere apologies for not literally making up scumreads I don't believe in from thin air XD. At risk of sounding like I'm OMGUSing you, I have a hard time seeing this coming from town: you're blaming me for both not having scumreads and for trying to get some (if there is basis to do so). Cognitive dissonance detected?

Oliwaz's contribution is really low, but he just replaced in, and what I've seen from him isn't out of his meta. That absolutely doesn't mean he's town, but I wouldn't straight up accuse him of being scum, at least for now; that being said, if by tomorrow, he hasn't contributed more, he should absolutely be on the chopping block.

Agreed on pqwerty at this point, it gets less and less likely they're scum

Minimania is very very very probably Elijah's check, so he's my top town without question

2b: again, helping hammer Shadow means absolutely nothing. As for having stated suspicion on me, that sucks, but I guess from town!you's point of view it makes sense if you scumread me. The only big thing in here (and I hadn't picked up on it before) is the "super townie post" about the amount of mafia in response to Shadow; it does indeed look like a real question sparked by the circumstances, so that looks good for her. I'm a little surprised you haven't mentioned the great list of reads she made on very early D1, because that was my main reason to townread her - and yes, I ended up townreading her after ISOing her, which is just after I said she was a ??? to me earlier today.
TL;DR: 2b is probably town, I just don't necessarily agree with all the reasons you stated

Grilyon is fine enough, although AGAIN, hammering shadow means nothing; the "nail on the head" post does look pretty good

Gandhi: already explained my thoughts in this post, he's "awaiting a read" at the moment to me

Gikkle is skilled, and I believe a detailed analysis with further flips and all will be needed to correctly read him later - pretty much in agreement with what you said.

Okay, so my conclusion on you is the following: despite the fact I have a hard time seeing how you could think the way you do about me, I recognize I might be biased in this lol, and considering the rest of the post is a very fine analysis with detailed thought progression that overall makes sense (despite the flaw I pointed out about Mafia not knowing Shadow was the traitor), my early townread on you is reaffirmed and pretty high.

Which leads me to this list of reads (the explanations were pretty much given above):

TOWN

Minimania
Pqwerty

Buzzerbee
2b

Grilyon

NULL --- Gikkle, Oliverz (this one will decay to scumreads if no significant contribution soon) --- NULL (also note that considering the amount of townreads above and the fact I am quite confident in the first four, the nulls have high scum equity)

Gandhi (highly subject to change)

SCUM

Wooted by:

#671 2022-09-09 00:06:56

Marshmallow Marshall

Oliwaz144 wrote:
Hidden text

Whahahat?! Im scum for arriving late?
And you townread a person who was so low in activity you thougth they are  .. dead?!
Oh..  wasnt grilyon your scumread ? (https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 46#p795446)
And now hes your townread?!I
By the end of d2, bon jovi made a whopping 4 (Four) posts. You pointed that out yourself. https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 72#p795872
So... maybe you wanna finally explain your read on me? And/or bj??
Because we are into d3 and you still didnt. But are happy to attack lhf like me.
!VOTE BUZZERBEEB

That... isn't what BB said. Lol. Now this is basically just OMGUS - and while this is far from being out of your meta (as town or scum), the fact you added that he scumreads you for "coming in late", which appears nowhere in his post, is weird. It's not like the explanations weren't given here, so this feels dishonest.

Edit to my list of reads of one post ago: Oliverz get lumped into the scumreads, below Gandhi. And since Gandhi pressure isn't exactly happening right now because y'all seem to be out for my own blood (...), there's no reason not to vote Oliverz

!vote Oliwaz144

(for the record, Oliverz = Oliwaz, I just usually know him under that name)

#672 2022-09-09 00:19:47

Marshmallow Marshall

Oliwaz144 wrote:
2b55b5g wrote:
Oliwaz144 wrote:

A. Listen to the death. BOTH night kills scumread MM. If it would have been just one of em, you could say "coincidence." Both? Thats a system.
C. He is playing different from his Town meta.

Thats it for now, but im sure there is more.

A. Elijah did not scumread me anymore after I posted my conclusion on him close-ish to EoD2. See spoiler here for the conclusion:

Hidden text

Also, how do you link to a specific post here? I swear I did it before, but I forgot. I would have just put a link to it lol, since I want the context. Here are Elijah's posts that come right after what I put in the spoiler above:

Hidden text

His scumread on me is gone lol. I would have had absolutely no reason to kill him if I had been scum; if anything, I could have pocketed him from that point.

B. Lumi is famous lmao, also I think they looked solvy enough? That being said, I can see you actually believing this, so I won't call you scum for this specifically.

C. uh... no - and this is a very easy attack that is hard to disprove (just as it is to prove), which is really meh lol

Oliwaz144 wrote:

D. His reaction to me scumreading him.

Asking you to explain your unexplained read is not scummy, it's my job lmao (and everyone's in the town). Plus, you are AGAIN not explaining how my reaction was scummy. Scumpoints to you - if you believed in it, why not just... give the arguments right away? I know you like to GIVE THEM IN CAPITAL, BOLDED LETTERS when you actually have them.

Oliwaz144 wrote:

!Vote MM
Lets poke, pile and pause to see what happens.
Maybe a cfd or some theatre?
I advise everyone to follow.

Erm, I might be biased again, but this legit reads as "Mmmmmmmm, a mislynch, yummy. All aboard the lynch train!" lmao.

#673 2022-09-09 00:28:48

Marshmallow Marshall

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

I lost interest and dropped this game out of my mind something like 30h into Day2 or so; so I've some amount of catching up to do. Probably best if I start from SoD2 with the 2 flips in mind, I'll write my thoughts along the way.

- Dead cop had only night1 to do investigations, and the first thing he did was [quote https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 88#p795588 ]
Assuming no further indications of Elijah having checked someone else, like a sudden heavy townread for example, then this should be a good vote.

Given that 284+291+295+320 show that he could state reasons to sus BB but not the same for MM, while voting MM first and foremost (the BB sus looks like more of a afterthought), says to me that he had a red check on MM while the BB read is only there to not make it too obvious he's a Cop.

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795609#p795609+307 could indicate Elijah having a green check on minimania. But the "almost" and "99%" parts make it less likely to me.

With this in mind, this might be conf biasing but 302 looks a bit dishonest. I mean the Lumi part. Lumi's main/only real meta tell is level of confidence, so Lumi being so in their town range while being a potentially strong asset - Idk why would someone who's so familiar with Lumi as MM is be happy that Lumi's dead.

On the flip side though, 305 makes little sense if he knew MM to be wolf? Not sure. Either way, Elijah's check was either MM wolf or Minimania town. 50/50 imho

311+312+331 could indicate Elijah having checked Lumi or BB instead? I wish he was more obvious, but at the very least he was obvious enough for the wolves to know he's a cop for whatever reason - so I don't think it's one of these.

MM is someone who knows better than almost anyone else that I sometimes stir up the pot for reactions and content. This this end, 327 is a bit weird reaction because I'd assume my intent there should've been obvious to him.

334 - Imagine a dead cop having in his ISO a post where he calls you 100% Mafia, in caps. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

ngl, upon seeing 336+knowing that there's multiple new and very active slots to read later, kinda makes me want to procrastinate a bit more. Maybe a bit later, maybe tommorow, we'll see.

I think the 99 % town on Minimania is to avoid being a terribly obvious cop. He insisted on it way too much - and the only real alternative would be that he would have checked Lumi on N1, which... is not entirely impossible, but also just less likely considering the posts about Mini and the insistance he had. As for your supposition of Elijah red checking me, do you SERIOUSLY see him not push me with the might of a thousand suns, and even worse, ENTIRELY LET ME GO ONCE I STOP PUSHING HIM? If you answer "yes" to this, you are absolutely not being honest, because you too know him lol.

Context: Lumi completely fooled me two games in a row as scum. I absolutely have a hard time reading them because... they're good lmao. I was not really glad to see them die though, since we rarely get to play together anymore //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

With that in mind, do you actually have reasons to scumread me (by this, I mean aside from your (wrong) interpretation of Elijah's posts) anymore? Also, I'd like to see your general reads once you're caught up (but I don't necessarily expect it to be instant anyway).

Still on the fence about you. I do buy the "no more motivation" excuse, though - let's call it a metaread/just knowing you lol.

#674 2022-09-09 00:29:46

Minimania
Moderation Team

I'm going to a concert that starts in an hour. Seeing Bush, Breaking Benjamin, and Alice in Chains. It'll be fun. I'll keep my vote for now seeing that we have a day left. With my limited time left I can't really give a lot of detail on my thoughts but I kind of like MM's posts above

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#675 2022-09-09 00:31:29

Marshmallow Marshall

Gikkle wrote:
Gikkle wrote:

This doesn't matter too much though since I do generally agree with MM being scum

Mmmm, okay. If you will agree to make this thought experiment: adopt town!MM's point of view here. How does Oliverz's push look like here? Asking both to get a grasp on you and to try to escape potential bias lol.

And damn, I just wrote a novel XD. I guess the summary is: don't vote me ya dinguses, also pressure Oli and answer my questions //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Minimania1682495995797736

Board footer