Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#301 2022-09-03 17:06:48

Nuclear Gandhi

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

ElijahBaley wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
ElijahBaley wrote:

I wasn't going to post my town read of Minimania, but when I'm annoyed I have 0 self-control so I might as well just do it; Minimania is almost lock town for me.

Man.. you're too much of an INTP for Forum Mafia https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL
walking talking stereotype //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

What do you mean by that btw? I googled the 16 personality types and did not understand

Easiest way would be to show you
Watch like 10-20 videos in https://www.youtube.com/c/dearkristin with all 16 types features, and watch only the parts with INTP. would take like 5 minutes tops and sooner or later you'd understand //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”

- Dr. Seuss

#302 2022-09-03 17:10:29

Marshmallow Marshall

Poor Lumi lmao, getting killed even when AFK for most of D1. On the bright side, though, that's one difficult slot to solve removed from the equation.

ElijahBaley wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
ElijahBaley wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
ElijahBaley wrote:

Now, are we going to discuss the game or are we going to continue a meaningless meta discussion?

Please do. What are your thoughts on MM and BB?

Also, I dare you to show 1 deep thought //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

If you're going to be sarcastic I'm not going to talk to you, I'm not here to be someone's intellectual punching bag.

You've to admit that sarcastic comment was deserved.
I don't mean to demean you or anything, but seriously - what are your thoughts of MM and BB? You said you want to discuss the game. If you actually refuse to comment on your vote and random target after saying, that's just.. I don't even know what that is tbh. Be serious please. What are you thoughts on BB and MM?

right now, my thoughts are that I'm too annoyed and cannot remember what my thoughts on MM were, but I remember I read some posts on d1 idk which and like I said BuzzerBee seems scummy, MM is null and playing totally NAI, saying things either alignment could say
my thoughts also are that

1) Lumi was night killed by Mafia. obviously someone either considered him a threat and eliminated them from the game. you said that if you were scum you woulda night killed him, but I don't think that means anything necessarily. anyone here who found him a threat woulda killed him even if Lumi wasn't scum reading them. of course, it's also possible that he was totally randomly murdered (such things do happen)

But why am I scummy? Because I pushed you? Well look at this closely //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

!Vote ElijahBailey

If you are not scumreading me for voting you, but for "being scum", why am I scum? What about Buzzerbee? You have been one of the most active players, and yet, I cannot figure why you read a single person the way you claim to do (and many people are left untouched by you). I'm not saying you're DEFINETLY scum, but you need to convince me otherwise, at this point, and not just by saying "but I am town, grr!", which is more or less what you've been doing.

#303 2022-09-03 17:14:08

ElijahBaley

Marshmallow Marshall wrote:

Poor Lumi lmao, getting killed even when AFK for most of D1. On the bright side, though, that's one difficult slot to solve removed from the equation.

ElijahBaley wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
ElijahBaley wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

Please do. What are your thoughts on MM and BB?

Also, I dare you to show 1 deep thought //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

If you're going to be sarcastic I'm not going to talk to you, I'm not here to be someone's intellectual punching bag.

You've to admit that sarcastic comment was deserved.
I don't mean to demean you or anything, but seriously - what are your thoughts of MM and BB? You said you want to discuss the game. If you actually refuse to comment on your vote and random target after saying, that's just.. I don't even know what that is tbh. Be serious please. What are you thoughts on BB and MM?

right now, my thoughts are that I'm too annoyed and cannot remember what my thoughts on MM were, but I remember I read some posts on d1 idk which and like I said BuzzerBee seems scummy, MM is null and playing totally NAI, saying things either alignment could say
my thoughts also are that

1) Lumi was night killed by Mafia. obviously someone either considered him a threat and eliminated them from the game. you said that if you were scum you woulda night killed him, but I don't think that means anything necessarily. anyone here who found him a threat woulda killed him even if Lumi wasn't scum reading them. of course, it's also possible that he was totally randomly murdered (such things do happen)

But why am I scummy? Because I pushed you? Well look at this closely //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

!Vote ElijahBailey

If you are not scumreading me for voting you, but for "being scum", why am I scum? What about Buzzerbee? You have been one of the most active players, and yet, I cannot figure why you read a single person the way you claim to do (and many people are left untouched by you). I'm not saying you're DEFINETLY scum, but you need to convince me otherwise, at this point, and not just by saying "but I am town, grr!", which is more or less what you've been doing.

look at my posts. I am town through and through. I just have a different play style.

#304 2022-09-03 17:14:48

ElijahBaley

I think I'm going to leave the thread for a few hours because I'm about to burst.

#305 2022-09-03 17:16:25

ElijahBaley

this is not the moment to be sarcastic or ironic towards me. I know we like to joke around and it's all in good fun, but please stop. all you're doing is making me angrier and angrier, which makes it almost impossible for me to collect my thoughts.

#306 2022-09-03 17:18:11

Marshmallow Marshall

ElijahBaley wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
ElijahBaley wrote:

yes and not actively scum hunting it as you put it definitely makes one scum //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

ElijahBaley wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

But I look at your past and instinctively it feels like an interest in scumhunting is shown in a single digit percentile of your posts.

it does not have to be present in more than that

I just want to quickly comment on this for Elijah.
1) Actually, deep thoughts are what I find the towniest, as that's a hard thing for wolves to fake. Anyone can spam angrily for inactive to become more active and ask for reads etc. etc. Why do you think I townread 2b55 and BB among the highest for example? Because they've the deepest thoughts - which is a good sign they're solving.
2) I think this is a difference in how we think the game should be played. Let's any random slot has a 25% chance to be wolf from your perspective and let's say you see something that you think would come from a wolf 26 out of 100 times, so just +1% of rand, what do you do? Some go crazy for that micro > rand, some note it, some discuss it with others, etc. etc. it differs between people. You probably don't think mention worthy anything that's like less than 80% wolf likely or something. I think any thought should be shared.

So, no, "active hunting" or whatever isn't a necessity. It's not even that clearing. Main thing is having of you caring about solving the game in a genuine fashion. Don't blame others when they don't find it in your 1% game content posts. (it's more now, ofc)

all thoughts should be shared, it's just that many people just make up complicated schemes that they don't actually believe in and then push them. I don't do that, I wait until I feel something that comes from within and then I state it.

If you sincerely feel like NOTHING AT ALL has happened apart from you getting pushed (which is obviously an horrible sin /s), then you may want to review your standards? Because if everyone just sits there and waits for the magic inner illumination you speak of, scum just kill everyone and win xD.

I think you may be saying genuine things... but that does not mean you are genuinely town, just that you might seriously believe in what you say about how you play, so I cannot give you a free pass for it - you NEED to do towny things.

#307 2022-09-03 17:20:58

ElijahBaley

ElijahBaley wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
ElijahBaley wrote:

yes and not actively scum hunting it as you put it definitely makes one scum //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

ElijahBaley wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

But I look at your past and instinctively it feels like an interest in scumhunting is shown in a single digit percentile of your posts.

it does not have to be present in more than that

I just want to quickly comment on this for Elijah.
1) Actually, deep thoughts are what I find the towniest, as that's a hard thing for wolves to fake. Anyone can spam angrily for inactive to become more active and ask for reads etc. etc. Why do you think I townread 2b55 and BB among the highest for example? Because they've the deepest thoughts - which is a good sign they're solving.
2) I think this is a difference in how we think the game should be played. Let's any random slot has a 25% chance to be wolf from your perspective and let's say you see something that you think would come from a wolf 26 out of 100 times, so just +1% of rand, what do you do? Some go crazy for that micro > rand, some note it, some discuss it with others, etc. etc. it differs between people. You probably don't think mention worthy anything that's like less than 80% wolf likely or something. I think any thought should be shared.

So, no, "active hunting" or whatever isn't a necessity. It's not even that clearing. Main thing is having of you caring about solving the game in a genuine fashion. Don't blame others when they don't find it in your 1% game content posts. (it's more now, ofc)

all thoughts should be shared, it's just that many people just make up complicated schemes that they don't actually believe in and then push them. I don't do that, I wait until I feel something that comes from within and then I state it.

If you sincerely feel like NOTHING AT ALL has happened apart from you getting pushed (which is obviously an horrible sin /s), then you may want to review your standards? Because if everyone just sits there and waits for the magic inner illumination you speak of, scum just kill everyone and win xD.

I think you may be saying genuine things... but that does not mean you are genuinely town, just that you might seriously believe in what you say about how you play, so I cannot give you a free pass for it - you NEED to do towny things.

I did do townie things, maybe you should try putting yourself in my place

also, I DID do things, scum does not win this game, I pushed Minimania and I have him as a 99% town

#308 2022-09-03 17:23:32

Marshmallow Marshall

ElijahBaley wrote:

look at my posts. I am town through and through. I just have a different play style.

I do look at your posts. I also do believe you may have a different playstyle, despite the fact we used to have a very similar playstyle... but none of this tells me you're town, and a lot of it tells me you're being basically useless. If you are town, your "different" playstyle is making you suspicious in the eyes of many and needlessly makes you a topic of discussion that detracts us from the real scum. You can always say "well, that's a you issue, I play like I want to and it's your job to read me correctly", but then you still harm your own chances (and your team's).

ElijahBaley wrote:

this is not the moment to be sarcastic or ironic towards me. I know we like to joke around and it's all in good fun, but please stop. all you're doing is making me angrier and angrier, which makes it almost impossible for me to collect my thoughts.

Ehh I can do that, it's not essential to play correctly lol - but my expectations remain, and if you cannot meet these, then I cannot townread you, because there is no reason to do so.

#309 2022-09-03 17:24:28

Marshmallow Marshall

ElijahBaley wrote:
Hidden text

also, I DID do things, scum does not win this game, I pushed Minimania and I have him as a 99% town

Okay, why is Minimania 99 % town then?

#310 2022-09-03 17:25:32

ElijahBaley

ElijahBaley wrote:
Hidden text

Okay, why is Minimania 99 % town then?

because he acts like a townie getting pushed and then getting angry about it.

#311 2022-09-03 17:26:16

ElijahBaley

by the way, I knew Lumi would flip town.
!vote BuzzerBee

#312 2022-09-03 17:26:52

ElijahBaley

!vote BuzzerBee

#313 2022-09-03 17:35:29

Marshmallow Marshall

ElijahBaley wrote:
Hidden text

I didn't see Minimania getting angry, and thus am not sure what you are referring to. Quotes might help.

ElijahBaley wrote:

!vote BuzzerBee

you do realize this is a little easy after the flip right xD

#314 2022-09-03 17:39:15

Marshmallow Marshall

Minimania wrote:
Lumi wrote:
Minimania wrote:

If I have to in order for there to be a day 1 elim then sure but this is not who I wanted to go

Post your scumreads right now

Before voting Allen

Because you had 72 hours to push people and instead your iso is empty of any sort of pushes

So I call bs and this comment could be a wolfy attempt to not catch scumreads for hammering a town

If you read my iso, you will know my day 1 gameplan was to search for people I thought were innocent, not guilty

Minimania wrote:

We can talk about this tomorrow Lumi

!vote AllenCaspe9510

Well, tomorrow is now, old man //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I shall carry Lumi's flame forward to victory and ask you to indeed give your reads - especially your scum ones. I read your ISO, and it's basically just you defending against Elijah without even really reaching a conclusion on him, afaik, apart from just calling him OMGUSsy.

#315 2022-09-03 17:56:17

ElijahBaley

ElijahBaley wrote:
Hidden text

I didn't see Minimania getting angry, and thus am not sure what you are referring to. Quotes might help.

ElijahBaley wrote:

!vote BuzzerBee

you do realize this is a little easy after the flip right xD

are you implying I'm lying? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#316 2022-09-03 18:29:00

Nuclear Gandhi

If anyone's interested in looking into past gameplay by Elijah to see if you can figure something out:
Town Game (April 2022)
Town Game (October 2021)
Town Game (June 2021; replaced out)
Town Game (June 2021)
Town Game (Jun 2021)
Neutral Game (July 2021)
Mafia Game (March 2021)
Mafia Game (February 2021)
Wolf Game (December 2020)

Went to December 2020 because wolf games seem to not be common for him, skipped a number of town games.

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”

- Dr. Seuss

#317 2022-09-03 18:30:44

Nuclear Gandhi

For some reason posts in those ISO links are reverse chronologically order

- Dr. Seuss

#318 2022-09-03 18:31:21

Nuclear Gandhi

lol @ naming 2 games mafia games and 1 game wolf game

- Dr. Seuss

#319 2022-09-03 19:18:11

ElijahBaley

I don't think that February 2021 game is representative of my play style, shallow-meta wise. If you want to read me you need to try to empathise, my play style is far too inconsistent for anyone to read into it tbh.

#320 2022-09-03 19:43:22

ElijahBaley

anyway BuzzerBee is mafia I do not buy the "he is busy" story one bit just get him

#321 2022-09-03 20:05:40

Nuclear Gandhi

!vote BuzzerBee

- Dr. Seuss

#322 2022-09-03 20:18:31

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

[2] BuzzerBee: ElijahBaley, Nuclear Gandhi
[1] ElijahBaley: Marshmallow Marshall

[8] Not voting: ShadowsEdge, Onjit, 2b55b5g, Pqwerty, Minimania, Big Bon Jovi, BuzzerBee, Grilyon2

6 majority votes to lock in the choice of elimination.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#323 2022-09-03 21:00:20

Big Bon Jovi

Feel free to eliminate

#324 2022-09-03 21:21:29

Big Bon Jovi

I'll throw a vote at buzzerbee.

#325 2022-09-03 21:27:40

Big Bon Jovi