Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#276 2022-09-03 16:09:54

ElijahBaley

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

!vote Marshmallow Marshall

#277 2022-09-03 16:11:12

ElijahBaley

BuzzerBee is also a decent target.

#278 2022-09-03 16:15:40

Nuclear Gandhi

ElijahBaley wrote:

yes and not actively scum hunting it as you put it definitely makes one scum //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

ElijahBaley wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

But I look at your past and instinctively it feels like an interest in scumhunting is shown in a single digit percentile of your posts.

it does not have to be present in more than that

I just want to quickly comment on this for Elijah.
1) Actually, deep thoughts are what I find the towniest, as that's a hard thing for wolves to fake. Anyone can spam angrily for inactive to become more active and ask for reads etc. etc. Why do you think I townread 2b55 and BB among the highest for example? Because they've the deepest thoughts - which is a good sign they're solving.
2) I think this is a difference in how we think the game should be played. Let's any random slot has a 25% chance to be wolf from your perspective and let's say you see something that you think would come from a wolf 26 out of 100 times, so just +1% of rand, what do you do? Some go crazy for that micro > rand, some note it, some discuss it with others, etc. etc. it differs between people. You probably don't think mention worthy anything that's like less than 80% wolf likely or something. I think any thought should be shared.

So, no, "active hunting" or whatever isn't a necessity. It's not even that clearing. Main thing is having of you caring about solving the game in a genuine fashion. Don't blame others when they don't find it in your 1% game content posts. (it's more now, ofc)

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”

- Dr. Seuss

#279 2022-09-03 16:16:32

Nuclear Gandhi

On other notes

193 is a good look for ShadowEdge given that Lumi's posts that far have been about unreasonable townreads on ShadowEdge. Which aligns with 185.
+ 193 itself was unrprovoked

I like 223 by Minimania, especially the Allen part. Like it makes sense to me why'd someone focus on looking into the top wagoon slot more closely.

I still haven't read page 10 tbh btw

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”

- Dr. Seuss

#280 2022-09-03 16:18:25

Nuclear Gandhi

ElijahBaley wrote:

Ftr, MM is 4 layers of towny to me. The most towny to me.
1) most active most game
2) had the top 2 deepest thoughts before BB and 2b55 made their lists
3) smooth game progression
4) is comfortable

I wish you re-evaluate this because I believe this to be just a OMGUS

- Dr. Seuss

#281 2022-09-03 16:20:06

Nuclear Gandhi

ElijahBaley wrote:
ElijahBaley wrote:

BuzzerBee is also a decent target.

There's a teapot orbiting Jubiter. Don't ask me to prove it or reason it though. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

- Dr. Seuss

#282 2022-09-03 16:23:07

Nuclear Gandhi

having signs of you caring about solving the game*

- Dr. Seuss

#283 2022-09-03 16:29:23

Nuclear Gandhi

!vote Big Bon Jovi
Pretty sure we've 0 hope to win with that slot alive if they don't change

- Dr. Seuss

#284 2022-09-03 16:34:48

ElijahBaley

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
ElijahBaley wrote:

Ftr, MM is 4 layers of towny to me. The most towny to me.
1) most active most game
2) had the top 2 deepest thoughts before BB and 2b55 made their lists
3) smooth game progression
4) is comfortable

I wish you re-evaluate this because I believe this to be just a OMGUS

you're annoying //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
ElijahBaley wrote:

yes and not actively scum hunting it as you put it definitely makes one scum //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

ElijahBaley wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

But I look at your past and instinctively it feels like an interest in scumhunting is shown in a single digit percentile of your posts.

1) Actually, deep thoughts are what I find the towniest, as that's a hard thing for wolves to fake. Anyone can spam angrily for inactive to become more active and ask for reads etc. etc. Why do you think I townread 2b55 and BB among the highest for example? Because they've the deepest thoughts - which is a good sign they're solving.
2) I think this is a difference in how we think the game should be played. Let's any random slot has a 25% chance to be wolf from your perspective and let's say you see something that you think would come from a wolf 26 out of 100 times, so just +1% of rand, what do you do? Some go crazy for that micro > rand, some note it, some discuss it with others, etc. etc. it differs between people. You probably don't think mention worthy anything that's like less than 80% wolf likely or something. I think any thought should be shared.

So, no, "active hunting" or whatever isn't a necessity. It's not even that clearing. Main thing is having of you caring about solving the game in a genuine fashion. Don't blame others when they don't find it in your 1% game content posts. (it's more now, ofc)

I townread and scum read whoever the hell I want. Your point about me not being "townie" for not "solving" (whatever that means) in every post fails because 1) I know I was trying to look for alignment in pretty much every post in the game, and I am town. Also, I am not scum reading MM for voting me, I am scum reading him because I think he is scum. You can think whatever you wish of my motivation, but that doesn't mean IT IS my motivation. Stop trying to convince me I am scum.

I don't find deep thoughts towny actually at all, anyone can have deep thoughts.

Now, are we going to discuss the game or are we going to continue a meaningless meta discussion?

#285 2022-09-03 16:35:05

Nuclear Gandhi

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

I like 223 by Minimania, especially the Allen part. Like it makes sense to me why'd someone focus on looking into the top wagoon slot more closely.

On a 2nd thought this's way too low expectation ahh
!vote minimania

What I said about

- Dr. Seuss

#286 2022-09-03 16:35:40

Nuclear Gandhi

what said about shadow still stands though, they're super clear imho*

- Dr. Seuss

#287 2022-09-03 16:36:57

ElijahBaley

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

!vote Big Bon Jovi

they will either get replaced or modkilled, focus on someone else. don't waste a day on an inactive.

#288 2022-09-03 16:37:40

Nuclear Gandhi

ElijahBaley wrote:

Now, are we going to discuss the game or are we going to continue a meaningless meta discussion?

Please do. What are your thoughts on MM and BB?

Also, I dare you to show 1 deep thought //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

- Dr. Seuss

Wooted by:

#289 2022-09-03 16:38:24

Nuclear Gandhi

ElijahBaley wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

!vote Big Bon Jovi

they will either get replaced or modkilled, focus on someone else. don't waste a day on an inactive.

there isnt even a rule for activity so
they said hi and thats enough

- Dr. Seuss

#290 2022-09-03 16:38:56

ElijahBaley

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
ElijahBaley wrote:

Also, I dare you to show 1 deep thought //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

If you're going to be sarcastic I'm not going to talk to you, I'm not here to be someone's intellectual punching bag.

#291 2022-09-03 16:40:37

ElijahBaley

But to answer your question, first buzzer bee.
This will not be a full overview or even totally true (more like the explanation after the fact I was alluding to earlier), but he has several posts where he promises to be active, says some things, and then says 'I'll be back.'

#292 2022-09-03 16:43:26

ElijahBaley

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
ElijahBaley wrote:

ElijahBaley wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

all thoughts should be shared, it's just that many people just make up complicated schemes that they don't actually believe in and then push them. I don't do that, I wait until I feel something that comes from within and then I state it.

#293 2022-09-03 16:44:28

Nuclear Gandhi

ElijahBaley wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
ElijahBaley wrote:

If you're going to be sarcastic I'm not going to talk to you, I'm not here to be someone's intellectual punching bag.

You've to admit that sarcastic comment was deserved.
I don't mean to demean you or anything, but seriously - what are your thoughts of MM and BB? You said you want to discuss the game. If you actually refuse to comment on your vote and random target after saying, that's just.. I don't even know what that is tbh. Be serious please. What are you thoughts on BB and MM?

- Dr. Seuss

#294 2022-09-03 16:46:12

Nuclear Gandhi

ElijahBaley wrote:

This will not be a full overview or even totally true (more like the explanation after the fact I was alluding to earlier), but he has several posts where he promises to be active, says some things, and then says 'I'll be back.'

Looking at their reads list, the thoughts and "investigation" that went behind it - I'd say he did plenty. At the very least, 10x more than most here, including you just ftr.

- Dr. Seuss

#295 2022-09-03 16:48:43

ElijahBaley

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
ElijahBaley wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
ElijahBaley wrote:

You've to admit that sarcastic comment was deserved.
I don't mean to demean you or anything, but seriously - what are your thoughts of MM and BB? You said you want to discuss the game. If you actually refuse to comment on your vote and random target after saying, that's just.. I don't even know what that is tbh. Be serious please. What are you thoughts on BB and MM?

right now, my thoughts are that I'm too annoyed and cannot remember what my thoughts on MM were, but I remember I read some posts on d1 idk which and like I said BuzzerBee seems scummy, MM is null and playing totally NAI, saying things either alignment could say
my thoughts also are that

1) Lumi was night killed by Mafia. obviously someone either considered him a threat and eliminated them from the game. you said that if you were scum you woulda night killed him, but I don't think that means anything necessarily. anyone here who found him a threat woulda killed him even if Lumi wasn't scum reading them. of course, it's also possible that he was totally randomly murdered (such things do happen)

#296 2022-09-03 16:50:20

ElijahBaley

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
ElijahBaley wrote:

Looking at their reads list, the thoughts and "investigation" that went behind it - I'd say he did plenty. At the very least, 10x more than most here, including you just ftr.

I confirmed someone as town for myself on D1, I think I also did plenty //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
I don't think the amount of effort matters. Anyone can scum hunt. It's not that hard.

#297 2022-09-03 16:51:54

ElijahBaley

I wasn't going to post my town read of Minimania, but when I'm annoyed I have 0 self-control so I might as well just do it; Minimania is almost lock town for me.

#298 2022-09-03 16:52:54

Nuclear Gandhi

Everyone would kill Lumi tbh

As for your thoughts on MM, you've posted only 1 thing: "towny post but that doesnt mean anything"
If you had any other thoughts about MM, that's news to people reading this thread.

Ok, there was also this OMGUS post:

the text in bold is irrational. one can try to get reads and not get any because Mafia is a difficult game. and if you're going to try to say, yeah maybe you should push people, yeah guess what I guess I might push Grilyon2, AllenCaspe, and you two for OMGUSSING me for no reason and **** me off

I already gave you my reads, I'm not going to regurgitate some reads that I don't even believe in and aren't sure of myself

I don't have a read on most people, why is that not allowed? btw - between MM and Nuclear, I think MM is scummier.

Which for obvious reasons I don't take serious.. it's just OMGUS through and through

- Dr. Seuss

#299 2022-09-03 17:01:00

Nuclear Gandhi

ElijahBaley wrote:

I wasn't going to post my town read of Minimania, but when I'm annoyed I have 0 self-control so I might as well just do it; Minimania is almost lock town for me.

Man.. you're too much of an INTP for Forum Mafia https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL
walking talking stereotype //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

- Dr. Seuss

#300 2022-09-03 17:01:42

ElijahBaley

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
ElijahBaley wrote:

Man.. you're too much of an INTP for Forum Mafia https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL
walking talking stereotype //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

What do you mean by that btw? I googled the 16 personality types and did not understand

Minimania1682495995797736

Board footer