Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#626 2022-09-07 21:19:54

Pqwerty

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

Marshmallow Marshall wrote:

Gandhi did get underwhelming during D2, but I have no clue how you reached the conclusion that I was. I managed to solve Elijah's slot through a lot of effort (now you're gonna say it's not amazing since he died, but before he died, it was very important, and it really didn't look like he'd get killed at all).

I'd like to hear what exactly makes you think 2B is solving. I have a hard time seeing it, and overall a hard time reading her.

So 2B, Gikkle, and BB were leading the interrogation on Shadow. I see that as solving, but we haven't gotten a readlist from BB or 2B in a while; they just sort of joined the hunt for Shadow instead.

I gave a lot of towncred to the people who hunted down Shadow, and I forgot that you solved Elijah and dipped.

Maybe it's recency bias but I gave BB and 2B more towncred for hunting Shadow than you solving Elijah, and because you didn't hunt Shadow in the end, it overshadowed (ba dm tss) your previous work.

Some reads from you, 2B, and Gandhi could help.

Oh also I make sure to copy my messages before posting so that if I get logged out, I can log in and paste again. Works wonders for me.

#627 2022-09-07 21:55:25

Oliwaz144

Also nice job yesterday
Well done - now we can focus on the team. I started isoing Beep as he knew the full team, but sadly im not seeing any result yet.
Oh and Mods, please lower the cooldown on posting.
I aint an invader //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#628 2022-09-07 21:58:13

Marshmallow Marshall

Long 2b D1 post:

Hidden text

Lots of detailed analysis in this D1 post, actually quite impressive; it doesn't feel like fluff, is specific, is not just information without reads, and feels hard to replicate as scum. The rest of 2b's posts doesn't come close to this, but it's enough to at least give her a healthy benefit of the doubt, tbh.

#629 2022-09-07 22:03:19

Marshmallow Marshall

Here's a spicy spicy post that should spice things up

!vote Nuclear Gandhi

Get in there and post, scum //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue you disappeared entirely yesterday

#630 2022-09-07 22:04:38

Oliwaz144

Pqwerty wrote:
Marshmallow Marshall wrote:

Gandhi did get underwhelming during D2, but I have no clue how you reached the conclusion that I was. I managed to solve Elijah's slot through a lot of effort (now you're gonna say it's not amazing since he died, but before he died, it was very important, and it really didn't look like he'd get killed at all).

I'd like to hear what exactly makes you think 2B is solving. I have a hard time seeing it, and overall a hard time reading her.

So 2B, Gikkle, and BB were leading the interrogation on Shadow. I see that as solving, but we haven't gotten a readlist from BB or 2B in a while; they just sort of joined the hunt for Shadow instead.

I gave a lot of towncred to the people who hunted down Shadow, and I forgot that you solved Elijah and dipped.

Maybe it's recency bias but I gave BB and 2B more towncred for hunting Shadow than you solving Elijah, and because you didn't hunt Shadow in the end, it overshadowed (ba dm tss) your previous work.

Some reads from you, 2B, and Gandhi could help.

Oh also I make sure to copy my messages before posting so that if I get logged out, I can log in and paste again. Works wonders for me.

And why dont you ask for reads from BB, but gandhi instead?!

#631 2022-09-07 22:09:40

Oliwaz144

Oh I am BB, right?

#632 2022-09-07 22:52:44

Pqwerty

BB is Buzzerbee, but also if you have reads then let em fly. your opinion matters too

#633 2022-09-07 23:18:12

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

i can give another long reads list later tonight! definitely need to update from my old one on D1

at first glance i like Oliwaz so far. i appreciate them for jumping right in and catching up on everything so fast.

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#634 2022-09-08 02:59:42

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

ElijahBaley wrote:
Minimania wrote:
ElijahBaley wrote:

On the Normal page I only found one anti-town role that was explicitly Normal, and that's Miller, and that's not a role one would generally hide - more pressingly, it's not a role that one would want to hide from Mafia

Why would you not hide being a Miller from the Mafia?

If I was a Miller, I would claim that immediately so the cop knows if he checks me I will come up as Mafia. much better than claiming it after the fact

probably doesn’t matter but maybe the mafia caught on this somehow and killed Elijah because of it??

fruit vendor visited me last night (N2) btw

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#635 2022-09-08 03:13:39

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Gikkle wrote:

Buzzer and Jovi aren't S/S for what it's worth.

probably being dumb right now but why aren’t they S/S?

she/her

#636 2022-09-08 03:28:46

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Gikkle wrote:

or somehow figured out via logic that I wasn't being truthful about the mason claim (dunno how likely this is for anyone except MM, who has played with me before in a game where I've done a reaction fish).

i mean you did put Gandhi above Jovi in your reads even though you claimed that Jovi was your mason partner

she/her

#637 2022-09-08 04:19:15

Gikkle

2b55b5g wrote:
Gikkle wrote:

If Jovi is scum, Buzzer would know I'm lying. If they know I'm lying, they would know that it's a reaction fish. If they know it's a reaction fish, they are likely not going to give me an obvious reaction I could use against them. Thus, them being the most vocally suspicious of my claim probably indicates they are not aligned with Jovi, because S!Buzzer would be worried I'd interpret it as them having TMI.

Wooted by:

#638 2022-09-08 04:20:08

Gikkle

2b55b5g wrote:
Gikkle wrote:

or somehow figured out via logic that I wasn't being truthful about the mason claim (dunno how likely this is for anyone except MM, who has played with me before in a game where I've done a reaction fish).

i mean you did put Gandhi above Jovi in your reads even though you claimed that Jovi was your mason partner

No I didn't?
Unless you think my reads were ordered within the brackets themselves. Which they weren't.

Wooted by:

#639 2022-09-08 04:24:36

Gikkle

Gikkle wrote:
2b55b5g wrote:
Gikkle wrote:

If Jovi is scum, Buzzer would know I'm lying. If they know I'm lying, they would know that it's a reaction fish. If they know it's a reaction fish, they are likely not going to give me an obvious reaction I could use against them. Thus, them being the most vocally suspicious of my claim probably indicates they are not aligned with Jovi, because S!Buzzer would be worried I'd interpret it as them having TMI.

(also that's not dumb at all, it's not an obvious conclusion)

#640 2022-09-08 05:09:31

Pqwerty

I apologize in advance but I won’t be super active tomorrow or Friday. My schedule is really busy those days. My gut still says MM/Gandhi are the final pair but that’s not enough to go on. But I think it’s suspicious that Lumi and Elijah both scumread MM and now they’re dead. I’d really like some more opinions on this cuz it doesn’t feel right. It seems like a red herring but idk if my thoughts hold any weight.

#641 2022-09-08 05:24:29

Gikkle

Pqwerty wrote:

I apologize in advance but I won’t be super active tomorrow or Friday. My schedule is really busy those days. My gut still says MM/Gandhi are the final pair but that’s not enough to go on. But I think it’s suspicious that Lumi and Elijah both scumread MM and now they’re dead. I’d really like some more opinions on this cuz it doesn’t feel right. It seems like a red herring but idk if my thoughts hold any weight.

Idk if it's both of them. I feel like if they were paired they would have tried to dominate day 2 more. Instead they both ended up just resting their votes on inactive players. Though, that's not a super strong argument, so I won't say the pairing is impossible.

It could be Grilyon and MM? Maaaybe 2b? My TR on them has kind of wavered bc Elijah was pushing 2b near the end.

#642 2022-09-08 06:19:12

Minimania
Moderation Team

Gikkle wrote:

Instead they both ended up just resting their votes on inactive players.

One of the players MM voted for yesterday is Elijah. If it is true that there is a Mafia Role Cop, then it is possible that scum!MM was hoping the Elijah wagon would survive to the end of the day.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#643 2022-09-08 06:31:14

Oliwaz144

Pqwerty wrote:
Gikkle wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

Well since the cop is dead, my role info doesn't help the mafia anymore.

I'm the Miller and I didn't want the mafia to know there was an investigative role to hunt down, so I kept my role a secret. I am no longer anti-town.

Why not claim Miller? Investigative is already something mafia would probably reason exists, and not claiming Miller means the cop could have checked you and wasted an action.

I was really hoping the anti-town claim would deter this because I really didn't want this worst-case scenario to happen. The best strategy would've been to claim miller and then have everyone else claim cop, but that strategy hasn't been accepted in past games when I suggested it so I figured claiming anti-town would just be best.

Ohh nice play

#644 2022-09-08 07:04:11

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

here's the ISO list again for easy access

Host
(0.) Norwee

Alive
2. Onjit / Gikkle
3. Marshmallow Marshall
4. 2b55b5g
5. Pqwerty
6. Minimania
8. Big Bon Jovi / Oliwaz144
10. BuzzerBee
11. Nuclear Gandhi
12. Grilyon2

Dead
1. ShadowsEdge (Traitor Watcher)
7. AllenCaspe9510 (Vanilla Townie)
9. ElijahBaley (Town Cop)
13. Lumi (Vanilla Townie)

time for me to make my reads list again
damn i forgot how much work this game is lol

TdQRyz3.png

#645 2022-09-08 07:27:38

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

2b55b5g wrote:

also i just saw this post what does this mean lol

TdQRyz3.png

#646 2022-09-08 07:34:17

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

BuzzerBee wrote:
2b55b5g wrote:

fruit vendor is basically someone that gives fruits to other people (it does nothing), so i received a fruit last night

she/her

#647 2022-09-08 07:47:06

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

2b55b5g wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:
2b55b5g wrote:

fruit vendor is basically someone that gives fruits to other people (it does nothing), so i received a fruit last night

what the hell that's so cute

TdQRyz3.png

Wooted by: (2)

#648 2022-09-08 07:48:16

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

Oliwaz144 wrote:

Oh and Mods, please lower the cooldown on posting.
I aint an invader //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

done

TdQRyz3.png

#649 2022-09-08 07:57:05

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

scumreads

Marshmallow Marshall
for so many reasons. just today they voted to lynch Gandhi with the only reason being that Gandhi disappeared at the end of D2? which is totally unfair to Gandhi imo because they have been nothing but active and helpful and then swooped in at the last second to help hammer Shadow. Marshmallow is also going back and forth on their reads of 2b, and also is avoiding giving any kind of scumreads. i hate wishy washy players. it was the same with Shadow. our job is to lynch mafia, so scumreads are one of the most helpful things you can offer as town. if you're wrong then you're wrong but at least try to give us something. ANYWAY all this plus elijah pushing Marshmallow on D2 leads me to believe elijah might've gotten a red check on Marsh.

Oliwaz144
i don't have much to go off from their predecessor either i just need to see more before i come to a better conclusion. but jovi seemed scummy to me so that is carrying over to my opinion of oliwaz. as i mentioned before i appreciate them catching up on everything but other than their first post everything else hasn't been much of a contribution

townreads

Pqwerty
i really have no reason to not believe their miller claim. #1 on my town list for sure

2b55b5g
she helped hammer Shadow, made this very townie post, and was already sus of Marshmallow since D2. i don't have a lot of hard evidence for my townread on 2b, but i feel like it's mostly the way i interpret the tone of their posts. mostly calm, logical, and helpful. never defensive. 2b just wants to solve the game which is the most town thing you can do lol

Minimania
mini was immediately skeptical of shadow's claim, was townread by elijah HARD which leads me to believe if elijah didnt get a red check on Marshmallow n1, he definitely got a green check on mini n1, and mini has been skeptical of Marsh since D2

Grilyon2
honestly i thought grilyon died already lmao i just realized they're still alive. i don't see their inactivity as scummy at all though. i mean just take a look at their most recent post from D2. they hit the nail on the head with all of their reads and ultimately ended up voting for Shadow. i hope Grilyon comes back and gives us more insight on D3.

Nuclear Gandhi
no longer my top townread, but definitely still a townread. i talked about this a bit in my read for Marshmallow, but Gandhi has been nothing but helpful and helped hammer Shadow. this last post where they said they didn't feel like catching up was weird but the still voted correctly regardless so i can forgive it. hoping to see more from them today tho

neutral

Gikkle
i townread gikkle until their weird claim on D2. i do believe their explanation for the claim though but now that i see Gikkle is a very brilliant player, i wouldn't put it past them to do some kind of meta reverse psychology thing lol. this is all just conspiracy tho i definitely lean town for Gikkle but i wouldn't be surprised if they ended up winning the game as mafia and baffled us all

TdQRyz3.png

Wooted by:

#650 2022-09-08 08:33:15

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

just curious, is it possible for a scum fruit vendor to visit their teammates?

she/her

Minimania1682495995797736

Board footer