Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Re: List of Original Levels

@EE Beast Shift isn't currently running, but if and when it starts running again I'll add it.

@Shy Guy Read the last page.

@kirby1394 Odyssey uses the same concept as Vault: backtracking minis that have been transformed by coin doors. But Vault involves even more of tracking and backtracking than Odyssey, so I chose Vault instead.

#52 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

Shift is running again. Add it?

5671.jpg

#53 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

What? is the Halo Ring not original //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

#54 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

5671.jpg

#55 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

You should see if you consider any levels by me or a3person "original".

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#56 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Quite possible add my coin door puzzles, as they were and still are original, and not to brag, but I still think they are the best out there.

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?pid=230985#p230985

And this is kind of a fancy puzzle level

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=10828

Not to be self promoting, but I want to circulate these ideas because I want to see them more.
EDIT: You should add a "FUN" section and add your Mini Golf and move the Pinball Bloom there.

Last edited by D-rock2308 (Sep 29 2011 7:35:17 pm)

#57 2018-05-31 04:05:49, last edited by N1KF (2018-05-31 04:22:00)

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

This topic has some broken links, so here are some fixed ones. Please woot the original post if you like this list.

supadorf24 wrote:
Easy

Supadorf24's Time is Killing Me
Time is Killing Me is a relaxed coin hunt featuring two different layers: the present and the future. Players use portals to travel between the two, needing to explore both time periods in order to collect all the coins.

MIHB's Pinball Bloom
jwM7m2w.png
Pinball Bloom is a fun, take-it-at-your-own-pace pinball level, in which the player's smiley acts as the ball. Players must navigate the colorful course to collect coins, all the while descending towards the flippers.

DS Crew's Shift Worlds
mU3C4PI.png
Shift Worlds utilizes backgrounds in a whole new way. When players enter a portal, a specified color of the background will come to life, allowing players to use it. The gameplay itself is a basic platforming coin hunt, but can be tricky to navigate at times.

Jakery's Broken Dreams
bfytMJJ.png
Broken Dreams is an experimental platforming level made completely out of coin doors and coins. As players collect coins, parts of the level disappear, creating an ever-deteriorating environment.

Medium

MIHB's Tricolor
Aoh3LB3.png
MIHB's Tricolor features a rotational key system that alternates colors on and off, requiring players to race against the clock in multiple tracks.

EL's Minimap Puzzle
sKDaaAD.png
The idea behind Minimap Puzzle is requiring players to look at the minimap to determine their route. If they don't study the minimap carefully enough, they may have to repeat challenges.

Cyph1e's Snake Boss
msAXiZ9.png
Snake Boss is an original bossing concept brought to life by Cyph1e's programming. As Cyph1e draws blocks, blocks behind them are deleted, creating a snaking effect. Players will have to keep up with the snake of blocks and avoid a minefield of obstacles while competing with other players.

Cyph1e's Ride the Wave
Ride the wave in Ride the Wave. Players surf along a uniquely drawn wave with the goal of collecting coins. Portals act as checkpoints that can be accessed through coins. The level has a distinctively flowing style of gameplay.
beta link, non-beta link
The world is no longer open.

Hard

EX Crew's The Vault
9pxLtVe.png
Each room in The Vault is filled with coin doors. As players collect coins, coin doors disappear, changing the shape of the room dramatically. With this in mind, a single room might be three challenges in one.

Lethal Lava Labyrinth
aqDZV0W.png
Lethal Lava Labyrinth is a co-op map that requires 2 players to communicate and complete challenges together. Some challenges may feature traps, forcing players to restart entirely.

EX Crew's (Trolled) Minigames
UOiR4gX.png
(Trolled) Minigames takes the boring minigames we all love to hate, and turns them into something fun. Members of the forum community were recruited to make an unoriginal box mini level--the kind that plagues the lobby. EX Crew then trolled it, and created challenges within the trolled map.

Muftwin's Wall Breaker PRO series
The Wall Breaker PRO levels are fast-paced guessing games in which players must guess where to hit while staying in a field of arrows.

Johan and Nou's Pyramid Plunder
QX7sxCd.png
Through the use of coin doors and portals, Pyramid Plunder features a life and checkpoint system, requiring players to be very careful about their actions, otherwise having to restart.

133's Cheap Cheap Beach
VelflfK.png
The goal in Cheap Cheap Beach is to avoid collecting coins while playing through a typical box mini level. While reaching the end might be easy, getting the crown and making it on the high scores list will not.

Illusions

Illusions (originally popularized by EX Crew Illusion) are challenges in which players must look beyond the seemingly obvious solutions in order to complete them.

EX Crew Illusion
Xc4GofP.png
thread, beta link, non-beta link

Jaa's Illusion 2 COD
The world has been cleared.

KOcrew's Cursed Minis
The world is now private.

Supadorf24's Are You Sure
siWQVR3.png

133's YMCK Puzzle Parade
gFoTAPv.png

#58 2018-05-31 09:21:04

Xfrogman43

N1KF wrote:

i thought it was jaa?

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#59 2018-05-31 15:49:15

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Xfrogman43 wrote:
N1KF wrote:

i thought it was jaa?

Well, that's what was in the original post. When searching through the old topics, I noticed that a few were by a user named "Johan," so maybe Johan is JAA's forum username?

#60 2018-05-31 17:28:57

Kirby

N1KF wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:
N1KF wrote:

i thought it was jaa?

Well, that's what was in the original post. When searching through the old topics, I noticed that a few were by a user named "Johan," so maybe Johan is JAA's forum username?

Johan was his username on tinychat and coldstorm

Kirby1527784137708195

Board footer