Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

mustang

EX Crew Minigames

The EX Crew, once thought disbanded, has come together to create another new map for the fans. We are proud to present EX Crew Minigames, a spoof of all of the minigames maps that seem to constantly clutter the worlds list. We asked our fans to make some of lamest minigames they could think of some time ago, and after they finished we took that map and trolled it. The map is completely beatable but it's also very hard, so be prepared to be challenged and misled as you are about to enter a very chaotic world with no clear way forward.

The EX Crew would like to thank the following fans who helped design the original minigames before we trolled them:

zoey2070
nick8
musuki
magebomb
bass5098
fogfun
Shy Guy
Watashii

...and anyone else we accidentally missed, please let us know so your name can be added to the list.

Here are the permanent beta and non beta links: http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWkwAAAA and http://everybodyedits.com/?/PWkwAAAA

Here is the updated minimap:

iaolhaacp.jpg

Enjoy the latest release by the EX Crew, and don't forgot to visit the public chat at www.tinychat.com/ex1 if you get stuck!

Last edited by mustang (Sep 14 2010 2:59:09 am)

Wooted by: (2)

#2 Before February 2015

Circa

Re: EX Crew Minigames

Feels good to be back. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Wooted by:

#3 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

I helped, I made some E blocks and Low jumps. Oh, and the stairs

Wooted by:

#4 Before February 2015

Snackfast

Well I'm stuck. gonna go back to it later. kinda like how it's splattered out

Wooted by:

#5 Before February 2015

gert

[3:29] gert: this map was good like illusion
[3:29] gert: and hard like rainbow
[3:29] gert: it is misleading because it looks like no effort was put in
[3:29] gert: and that it was actually effort wasted cause trolled
[3:30] gert: but it was so intelligent
[3:30] gert: i hope ppl give it a chance
[3:30] gert: it is one of the best plays ive had
[3:30] gert: especially the last 1/4 of the map
[3:30] gert: last 1/3

[3:30] gert: criticism would be
[3:31] gert: some of the wrong ways to go
[3:31] gert: take sooo long to figure out
[3:31] gert: but i guess that is player by player

[3:31] gert: um
[3:31] gert: dont make it as cheap
[3:31] gert: the oj room with that edge jump
[3:31] gert: with a whole other section of stuff
[3:31] gert: that looked like the real part of the level
[3:32] gert: idk it was cool though
[3:32] gert: just ragey

this is the only map worth playing right now! if you have patience and are looking to test your mental and physical dexterity, get playing

but make sure you have a long time to play, it is a big investment (but a good one)

gertwins.png

Last edited by gert (Sep 14 2010 2:13:35 am)

Wooted by:

#6 Before February 2015

Watashii

mustang wrote:

...and anyone else we accidentally missed, please let us know so your name can be added to the list.

< This guy

Wooted by:

#7 Before February 2015

Nou

After about 4 or 5 hours I finally managed to finish the level! ( I did have mihb showing me stuff once or twice ). Even though the map looks hideous, I find it a part of its charm. This level could be compared to EX Crew's Illusion map, but then it's Illusion on steroids. It's so dishevelled and there are so many things to distract you from what you actually have to do that you spend most time trying to figure that out. When you've finally figured out, it's usually rather hard to perform the action as well.
Chaos does not necessarily means it's bad though. It was amazingly fun ( apart from the occasional frustration ) and highly recommended for anyone who has some spare time, lots of patience and is able to pull off hard jumps!

No u.

Wooted by:

#8 Before February 2015

mustang

Thank you everyone for your feedback, I'm happy to see that many people have enjoyed the map despite its chaotic appearance. Underneath the surface this map is a carefully designed world of deception and precision, but the feeling of accomplishment for seeing through the misdirection and completing the map is well worth the effort.

We've had several winners so far and we would love to have more, so at least try the map and don't give up too easily. Please keep the feedback coming as well, we appreciate all comments. Thanks and have fun!

Wooted by:

#9 Before February 2015

thesadface

I'm gonna start it now.
Seems really good so far.
It really seems as if it had been trolled.
Looking forward to finding the end //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by thesadface (Sep 16 2010 3:28:24 am)

Wooted by:

#10 Before February 2015

demango

YES! ANOTHER MAP!! ;D

Wooted by:

#11 Before February 2015

Zap

This level was really lulzly. Glad to see your the fans work.

Wooted by:

#12 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Some trolls seem to have trolled the minimap pic. Why'd you give them the code?!?!?! Nah, I'm just kidding, I know.:cool:

Wooted by:
mustang 1423775706185726

Board footer