Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Time is Killing Me

As time goes by, things disappear. Skyscrapers that could not be toppled, mountains that could not be destroyed. Even they will disappear in due time. But there are some exceptions to this rule. Unlikely, yes, but forever withstanding. Remember the old cottage where Uncle Jack used to live? It's still there.

It should be rotting but it's not.

beta

non-beta

---

This level is very easy and short, but I hope you will enjoy it anyway. The idea is that you start in the present. Portals lead to the future. Portals in the future lead back to the present. Best played without the minimap up.

EDIT: Please note this level was made in less than two days.

Last edited by Supadorf24 (Aug 11 2011 4:32:12 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Bossking

Re: Time is Killing Me

First Winner

SXZJa.png

#3 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

w3.jpg
win

5671.jpg

#4 Before February 2015

ugotpwned

Its a very cool concept, i liked it alot. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
timeiskilllingme.png

#5 Before February 2015

Muftwin

decent concept minis were lame

and i found 4 traps so great

#6 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

Rg1q2.png

#7 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I never really intended for the level to be challenging--just a relaxed coin hunt. The focus was on the concept of time travel, trying to push the limits of what's possible in EE, not just minis and art.

In fact, there really are no original levels anymore. Take a piece of art, stick some minis in it, level done. I'm sick of this formula, so I decided to try something new. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#8 Before February 2015

Master1

I love the new concept you made //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile I'll make sure to add this to my list of concepts I stole from people //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#9 Before February 2015

Shift

Cool concept.

Of course, you do realize that this level, too, is just art + minis, right? Except that without the concept it's... barren.

#10 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

Yay i won and got all the blue coins!
XCmeE.png

#11 Before February 2015

6RTtJ.png

#12 Before February 2015

supadorf24

shift wrote:

Cool concept.

Of course, you do realize that this level, too, is just art + minis, right? Except that without the concept it's... barren.

There really are no minis. It's just coin exploration. The idea is that you may need to travel to the future in order to progress in the present.

#13 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

Nice Level You Have There, I Really Wanted To Mine Those Gold Blocks, Minecraft *Sigh*

#14 Before February 2015

MadReaper

Why do you always type in this red GamingGuy?

And why should I play without minimap?
*opens minimap*...
oh...
That's why.

I completed it but was too lazy to make a screenshot.

#15 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Supadorf24 wrote:
shift wrote:

Cool concept.

There really are no minis. It's just coin exploration. The idea is that you may need to travel to the future in order to progress in the present.

I think it's cool how you did this. I had thought of an idea where you had to go through similar dimensions to overcome certain obstacles and this pretty much fits the bill.

#16 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

MadReaper wrote:

Why do you always type in this red GamingGuy?

1. It fits my sig
2. It makes it interesting to read
3. It makes it more of a challenge to read
4. I can hide secret texts easier
5. It's original I guess

This is what I mean by secret

Last edited by GamingGuy (Aug 13 2011 6:35:33 pm)

#17 Before February 2015

EEguy

^It makes it annoying to read.
OT: Amazing level and concept, but I saw something similar in a level, but it was day/night. Anyways, I beat it. I got frustrated at one part, and confused on the end.

supadorf241423786322175110

Board footer