Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

MIHB

MIHB presents: Tricolor

http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWkSbVN7_9a0I

This one is an actual room with legit challenges, rather than the artsy or silly stuff I have been posting lately.   If there is nobody in the timer at the top, bring in a guest and run the timer yourself.

The difficulty curve may be a little rough, as I have not smoothed it out perfectly.

Hope you enjoy!

#2 Before February 2015

nlmdejonge

Re: MIHB presents: Tricolor

MIHB wrote:

If there is nobody in the timer at the top, bring in a guest and run the timer yourself.

That is pretty cool, did you come up with that idea? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
I don't think I've seen that before.

MIHB wrote:

The difficulty curve may be a little rough, as I have not smoothed it out perfectly.

It was okay. The multicolored section at the top was the most difficult, but still quite doable. When the green blocks disappear there, the player can skip a small section and fall on the blue blocks. Then, when necessary, if the blue blocks disappear while in that section, the player can press up and down while pressing right to wait until the blue blocks reappear. Then it's just another jump down through these arrows and it's done. (win pics) Not my favorite type of level, but this one was okay.

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

#3 Before February 2015

lecture

Loved it! Key challenges are so underrated, people should create more of them.

#4 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Ding! Ding! Winner!!

Last edited by Shy Guy (Jun 12 2011 7:55:22 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Panic

For some reason that last part took forever. Possibly a result of having cold hands. VNrAE.png
Bleh

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#6 Before February 2015

flash man

i like it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#7 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

^ you may of liked it but you spammed it with smileys... there gone now because i had a little conversation with jaa

#8 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

lecture wrote:

Loved it! Key challenges are so underrated, people should create more of them.

I Do.

#9 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

Nice.... Love the forum trolls... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

On another note, I won.

It was still quite easy, even on the last one, took 6 attempts, i struggled most on the easier ones //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Evidence I won: d493f1a632.png

#10 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Pretty neat. I still have to beat Tri Color level though.

Elite seemed easier then Pro, but that's just my opinion. I don't think anything especially new was added except for a timed challenge.

-Just read difficulty curve sentence-

#11 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Yes, Elite was easier than Pro.

It was fun. I liked how it wasn't as if the different stages were made as minigames with keys, but rather were made for racing. My only complaint is that it was too easy for my liking. I especially liked the "Tri-Color" stage. If you ever make another one of these levels, throw in some more stages that utilize all three keys.

Last edited by Supadorf24 (Jun 12 2011 12:02:48 pm)

#12 Before February 2015

nlmdejonge

Supadorf24 wrote:

If you ever make another one of these levels, throw in some more stages that utilize all three keys.

I agree with that, it made that section more fun than the others.

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

#13 Before February 2015

TrappedTime

I did the entire level backwards seeing that Nou's not a n00b who places coin doors to unlock difficulties.

MIHB 1423783993177439

Board footer