Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Master1

KOcrew Cursed Minis

Hey I'm back once again with a whole new level. I'm pretty amazed that we finished another world already, then again we've been working on a bunch at the same time //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink     This map is made entirely for the fun of illusion minis, so no there isn't much art in it :/
we basically just used a rainbow theme for it cause we couldn't think of anything else.
I hope you like it:

pJwE2.png

Beta Player? - http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWAND3ujeja0I

Non Beta player? - http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWAND3ujeja0I

Thanks to KOcrews leader and co-leaders: Master1, Jak, Insan3editor

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#2 Before February 2015

cyph1e

Re: KOcrew Cursed Minis

I loved the level. Was a bit tired when I tried it last night, but finished it this morning. I'd like more of this stuff //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

dol257

KOcrew did a very good job, the fact that people go the wrong way when the good path is actually pretty obvious is pretty amazing in these levels, very, very, good job! and cyph1e has 25 posts, wow!

#4 Before February 2015

WELL_

I agree... this is the world I would pay for playing it. One of the best levels I have ever seen(I am not joking). Really very impressive job. If you read this post, you are obliged to play it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

give us MOOAAR

epicgame.png

EDIT: changed picture, where is also EEDOLIE

Last edited by WELL_ (Jun 22 2011 7:58:05 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Master1

glad everybody likes it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile by the way I ended up making pretty much all the minis in it :/

#6 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

winwin.jpg
Wow. Great level. I couldn't finish it without Baticon's and Gamingguy's help. Thanks guys.
11/10

Last edited by Breadfinn (Jun 23 2011 10:45:04 am)

5671.jpg

#7 Before February 2015

AwzzomeDude

Great lvl! Hard tho :/

#8 Before February 2015

Jak

why is it that people say level sucks on the first mini because they have no idea how to do it

#9 Before February 2015

222hockey222

Another great world! It was very fun. Although on one of the gold minigames, the one that has arrows like this:
                             ^^^
                    ^^^^
^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
I think there is an exploit. The reason being there was a god trying to show mihb how to do it one way, then i did it a completely different way. Then again that god may have been wrong... Anyways, AWESOME world!!!! 100/10:o

#10 Before February 2015

Jak

that part has 2 ways to complete it
you have to do a 1 space hook jump for one way

#11 Before February 2015

Master1

ok yeah after seeing how much everybody liked this I'm deffinatly gonna have to work on a second illusion world... I just need to think of a new theme //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#12 Before February 2015

dol257

yay! moar illusion worlds

#13 Before February 2015

Glome

I was playing this level and enjoying the hard minis when I got a +2 magic coin. A few seconds later I was kicked with this rather immature message. The type of thing that would sound absolutely hilarious to an 11 year old boy. I had done nothing wrong, I was just playing the minigames. I don't even have chat, so I couldn't possibly have been spamming or being rude or anything like that.

scgdvo.png

I enjoyed the minis I got to play, but I won't be going back because the level is obviously under very poor management.

#14 Before February 2015

Jak

master1 told me to do that in a tinychat....

#15 Before February 2015

Master1

well... thats jak for ya //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

hey now dont go blaming me jak just because i said that in the chat doesn't mean u have to kick him saying it D:
it was funny though

*EDIT* that was quite the gravedig there wasnt it

Last edited by klmaster (Aug 14 2011 11:26:33 am)

#16 Before February 2015

Jak

lies you told me to do it nub

#17 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Glome wrote:

I was playing this level and enjoying the hard minis when I got a +2 magic coin. A few seconds later I was kicked with this rather immature message. The type of thing that would sound absolutely hilarious to an 11 year old boy. I had done nothing wrong, I was just playing the minigames. I don't even have chat, so I couldn't possibly have been spamming or being rude or anything like that.

http://i51.tinypic.com/scgdvo.png

I enjoyed the minis I got to play, but I won't be going back because the level is obviously under very poor management.

Not under very poor management man, you just got cursed to death because you got jealous of how you couldn't do the minis.
EDIT: Nice gravedig by the way.

Last edited by Garfield2436 (Aug 14 2011 12:12:38 pm)

#18 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Incredible Necropost! I was almost Dazzled!

Glome wrote:

HEs just **** that you get a magic. Magics are rare to us.

#19 Before February 2015

Master1

I only said that for teh lulz... then jak kicked you with it...

#20 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Glome wrote:

Jak hates it when somebody gets magic, so that's probably why he kicked you. He's just jealous that he dosen't get that much magic now a days, that's all. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Master11423786443174989

Board footer