Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2015-05-14 23:56:14

Firecrackericebreak
Member
From: ֎ νιιι ֎
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 384
Website

Most Woots on Topic

Lets see how many woots we can get on 1 post :o

Offline

#2 2015-05-15 00:04:49

Creature
Member
From: The Dark Web
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,677

Re: Most Woots on Topic

Did you posted this just to raise your woot count?


Hi I am still alive.

Offline

Wooted by:

#3 2015-05-15 00:07:25

Firecrackericebreak
Member
From: ֎ νιιι ֎
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 384
Website

Re: Most Woots on Topic

Creature wrote:

Did you posted this just to raise your woot count?

Lol i never even new there was a woot count not lying.

Offline

#4 2015-05-15 00:10:38

Pingohits
Member
From: ambidextrous dextrose
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,842
Website

Offline

#5 2015-05-15 00:27:21

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 14,684

Re: Most Woots on Topic

Top 10 most wooted posts:

+--------+-----------+-------+
| postid | poster    | woots |
+--------+-----------+-------+
| 488460 | BEE       |    68 |
| 495737 | The Bruce |    60 |
| 484302 | Bobithan  |    50 |
| 496215 | Blindz0r  |    36 |
| 495206 | Stubby    |    35 |
| 496041 | Nou       |    33 |
| 490505 | Nvd       |    32 |
| 497572 | Nou       |    29 |
| 495250 | MIHB      |    28 |
| 483815 | xen90     |    28 |
+--------+-----------+-------+

Offline

#6 2015-05-15 02:08:09

Pingohits
Member
From: ambidextrous dextrose
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,842
Website

Re: Most Woots on Topic

Different55 wrote:

Top 10 most wooted posts:

+--------+-----------+-------+
| postid | poster    | woots |
+--------+-----------+-------+
| 488460 | BEE       |    68 |
| 495737 | The Bruce |    60 |
| 484302 | Bobithan  |    50 |
| 496215 | Blindz0r  |    36 |
| 495206 | Stubby    |    35 |
| 496041 | Nou       |    33 |
| 490505 | Nvd       |    32 |
| 497572 | Nou       |    29 |
| 495250 | MIHB      |    28 |
| 483815 | xen90     |    28 |
+--------+-----------+-------+

GUYS

LETS GET D55's POST INTO THE TOP 10 GOGOGOGOGOGOOGoooooo

Offline

#7 2015-05-23 18:18:02

Firecrackericebreak
Member
From: ֎ νιιι ֎
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 384
Website

Re: Most Woots on Topic

Pingohits wrote:
Different55 wrote:

Top 10 most wooted posts:

+--------+-----------+-------+
| postid | poster    | woots |
+--------+-----------+-------+
| 488460 | BEE       |    68 |
| 495737 | The Bruce |    60 |
| 484302 | Bobithan  |    50 |
| 496215 | Blindz0r  |    36 |
| 495206 | Stubby    |    35 |
| 496041 | Nou       |    33 |
| 490505 | Nvd       |    32 |
| 497572 | Nou       |    29 |
| 495250 | MIHB      |    28 |
| 483815 | xen90     |    28 |
+--------+-----------+-------+

GUYS

LETS GET D55's POST INTO THE TOP 10 GOGOGOGOGOGOOGoooooo

GUYS KEEP WOOTING HIS POST GOGOGOGGOgogogogopgpgsosdoifnafmismdioapsmdasdasdasd

Offline

#8 2015-05-23 19:22:17

BEE
Member
Joined: 2015-03-14
Posts: 1,622

Re: Most Woots on Topic

Ohey! That's my post!

*tries to get 100 woots on it*


Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

Offline

#9 2015-05-24 03:12:47

Anch
Member
Joined: 2015-02-16
Posts: 5,432

Re: Most Woots on Topic

BEE wrote:

Ohey! That's my post!

*tries to get 100 woots on it*

Are there even 100 people that use this forum like actively enough to see your post?


Hi.

Offline

Wooted by:

#10 2015-05-24 04:08:10

Onjit
Member
From: Batmania, Australia
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,393
Website

Re: Most Woots on Topic

Different55 wrote:

Top 10 most wooted posts:

+--------+-----------+-------+
| postid | poster    | woots |
+--------+-----------+-------+
| 488460 | BEE       |    68 |
| 495737 | The Bruce |    60 |
| 484302 | Bobithan  |    50 |
| 496215 | Blindz0r  |    36 |
| 495206 | Stubby    |    35 |
| 496041 | Nou       |    33 |
| 490505 | Nvd       |    32 |
| 497572 | Nou       |    29 |
| 495250 | MIHB      |    28 |
| 483815 | xen90     |    28 |
+--------+-----------+-------+

List is too short pls extend


👌
e2b36d55ca.jpg

Offline

#11 2015-05-24 04:48:16

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 14,684

Re: Most Woots on Topic

Okay, how's 100?

Hidden text

And just for fun, let's see how many times each person shows up in this top 100:

Hidden text

Offline

#12 2015-05-24 05:12:16

Duck
Member
From: fnaf 5 br espanol
Joined: 2015-02-17
Posts: 756

Re: Most Woots on Topic

im there that means im famous


a

Offline

Wooted by:

#13 2015-05-24 05:21:37

Onjit
Member
From: Batmania, Australia
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,393
Website

Re: Most Woots on Topic

100 is not enough

try 1000


👌
e2b36d55ca.jpg

Offline

Wooted by:

#14 2015-05-31 21:23:44

N1KF
Member
From: CELEBRATING KIRBY'S 25TH
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 8,632
Website

Re: Most Woots on Topic

"72.000"

Are half-woots a thing or something?

Offline

Wooted by:

#15 2015-05-31 22:11:13

skullz17
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,316

Re: Most Woots on Topic

wtf since when did people like fdoou's posts that much


m3gPDRb.png
My soundcloud, My youtube

thx for sig bobithan

Offline

Wooted by:

#16 2015-05-31 22:34:08

N1KF
Member
From: CELEBRATING KIRBY'S 25TH
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 8,632
Website

Re: Most Woots on Topic

skullz17 wrote:

wtf since when did people like fdoou's posts that much

When people followed the bandwagon by wooting snide remarks instead of being bold by posting their own opinions.

Offline

#17 2015-06-01 00:23:54

Pingohits
Member
From: ambidextrous dextrose
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,842
Website

Re: Most Woots on Topic

N1KF wrote:
skullz17 wrote:

wtf since when did people like fdoou's posts that much

When people followed the bandwagon by wooting snide remarks instead of being bold by posting their own opinions.

shots fired

Offline

#18 2015-06-01 04:11:25

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 14,684

Re: Most Woots on Topic

N1KF wrote:

"72.000"

Are half-woots a thing or something?

No, I guess MySQL calculates values as floats and I forgot to tell it to round on that table. The exact number of woots on a post isn't stored anywhere, just the list of people who wooted it, so I have to tell the server to count the number of people itself and so it becomes a float. I like floats. It's kinda fun to say.

Offline

#19 2015-08-19 06:33:38

Onjit
Member
From: Batmania, Australia
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,393
Website

Re: Most Woots on Topic

Update list pls

it's been months; thing's might have changed

(also do a comparison if you want)


👌
e2b36d55ca.jpg

Offline

Wooted by:

#20 2015-08-19 07:12:53

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 14,684

Re: Most Woots on Topic

I thought I'd lost the queries I used to collect the info but apparently MySQL's query history goes back really really far. I made a handful of small improvements to them while I was at it, like the rank counter for the leaderboard.

100 most wooted posts
Top 100 leaderboard

Offline

#21 2015-08-19 08:49:05

Onjit
Member
From: Batmania, Australia
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,393
Website

Re: Most Woots on Topic

The hero we need

(You should totally do this every few weeks)


👌
e2b36d55ca.jpg

Offline

#22 2015-08-19 09:05:18

Br0k3n
Member
From: Serbia
Joined: 2015-04-04
Posts: 1,449

Re: Most Woots on Topic

*ctrl+f br0k3n*
*4 matches*
big_smile
1. @ top
2-4. posts i wooted
;-;


Massive TF2 fan that plays EE since 2013 with a few breaks.

76561198080960604.png

Offline

#23 2015-08-19 14:16:55

Anch
Member
Joined: 2015-02-16
Posts: 5,432

Re: Most Woots on Topic

Different55 wrote:

Okay, how's 100?

Hidden text

And just for fun, let's see how many times each person shows up in this top 100:

Hidden text

Waitwaitwait what about this?


Hi.

Offline

Wooted by:

#24 2015-08-19 14:41:21

Pingohits
Member
From: ambidextrous dextrose
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,842
Website

Re: Most Woots on Topic

yay im number 7

ive never been more proud of myself

Offline

#25 2015-08-19 16:33:31

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 14,684

Re: Most Woots on Topic

anch159 wrote:
Different55 wrote:

Okay, how's 100?

Hidden text

And just for fun, let's see how many times each person shows up in this top 100:

Hidden text

Waitwaitwait what about this?

Well I mean if you weren't looking at the post with the old stats you'd probably find it. tongue Your post is the 11th most wooted post on the forums.

Different55 wrote:

I thought I'd lost the queries I used to collect the info but apparently MySQL's query history goes back really really far. I made a handful of small improvements to them while I was at it, like the rank counter for the leaderboard.

100 most wooted posts
Top 100 leaderboard

Offline

Pingohits1484953844643821

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1495933357.0006 - Generated in 0.475 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.8 MiB (Peak: 2.35 MiB) ]