Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Re: Off Topic Discussion » Coronavirus Disscussion » 2020-08-05 21:38:51

Just wondering what's the plan of your country, guys, for school / uni reopening?
Online / physical attendance / still in debate?

#2 Re: Forum Games » Ducks and Hunters » 2020-08-03 11:16:17

Edilights wrote:
peace wrote:

ill only sign in if edinlight gives an true explanation of the game stated in thefourm games guidelines that he hsoudl do so and @tomahakw plese moderate righltyly!

Excluse me , gentleman ! Did you have seen in your childhood game as well ? I was offline in a few days and you want explanations? ...:|

!lynch Edilights

He's making too many assumptions. He dodges questions. This guy screams scum!

#3 Re: Game Discussion » Has EE got pwned (Breach) again? Is it safe to continue playing EE? » 2020-07-31 21:48:37

Disclosure:
I am quite clueless on what's going on.
From my limited information EE got hacked after Atilla's request for an unban was declined.

I am also completely unfamiliar with the reason of Atilla's ban.

----

It would seem that keeping Atilla banned is more destructive to the community rather than having him unbanned.

I don't understand how exactly the mod team is protecting the community by keeping him banned.

Atilla would probably receive a form of cancelation from the rest of the players if he would be unbanned, anyways.

This is a vanity war and I don't see any wise reason on preserving the ban.

#4 Re: Forum Games » Ducks and Hunters » 2020-07-31 17:15:24

!sign in

Since the OP is Romanian, I would assume that this is based on the children's game of Duck and Hunters.

It's a game that takes umm... ducks, hunters, and a ball. The hunters try to hit the ducks with the ball.
The fact that the number of hunters is equal to the number of ducks is strange, however. I don't remember it that way. There were usually very few hunters.

So in the end, I think I'm just as clueless as everybody else here.

LE:

How this game ends

#5 Re: Game Business » John's Departure » 2020-05-12 21:48:51

Knowingly poking into this hornet hive, I will voice my opinion:

I don't think John is ignoring you, I believe he already took into his account your arguments before coming up with this decision.

He is both a reasonable and a good person, and I personally trust him.

It seems clear that he knows what he got himself into, so I don't understand why we should do these ping-pong of arguments that does no good and stalls everyone's time needlessly.

#7 Re: Game Business » I'm just not enjoying this anymore » 2020-04-19 20:03:03

CONTENT WARNING

I just noticed this in Luka's signature, and I believe it is very relevant to answering with what kind of person we are actually facing with.

#8 Re: Game Business » I'm just not enjoying this anymore » 2020-04-19 18:06:56

mrjawapa wrote:
Nou wrote:

It's time to pull the plug.

But this time, it will be different...

CONTENT WARNING

This post is a lampoon.

#9 Re: Game Business » I'm just not enjoying this anymore » 2020-04-18 19:41:09

Luka504 wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

I’m not defending Xeno.

Lmaooo yeah **** right. Dude, if you're going to defend Xeno, then just do that.

I don't see where Tomahawk defends Xenonetix in that post.

I believe he is just raising awareness on the bigger picture of things.

If a post is not an attack to Xenonetix it doesn't mean that the person behind the post agrees with the current state of things.

I don't believe anyone is happy with how things go. We all wish for a better management. But throwing rocks left and right it's been proved already not to help.

I believe that's what Tomahawk also wants to say, we must also change our ways if we want a better owner.

The community is interconnected, and perhaps the owner is a reflection of the community about just as much as the community is the reflection of its owner.

#10 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 7 Championship 7 - EEForums Representative » 2020-04-17 21:40:13

formally I'll vote Onjit for this tournament.

But Bimps gets a vote too!

#11 Re: Game Business » I'm just not enjoying this anymore » 2020-04-17 21:21:06

Xenonetix, while I appreciate your response, it's not what I would had expected.

I believe that Luke, and every staff member, should receive at least a thank you when they leave the staff.

After all, they did sacrifice a bit of their time for this game. Have they done good, have they done bad... their investment still remains and it should be appreciated.

Mistakes have been made on the both sides, that's natural.

But again, here we are with Gosha, Phina, and LukeM in the end, all gone, and all mudded by their former manager.

I believe that the only people who can vouch for your trustworthiness are the other staff members Xenonetix, not yourself. And I currently see no self-initiative from them to do that, which means a lot.
A sincere "we are a team" from them, would worth so much more than your dozen paragraphs in everyone's eyes right now, or at least, in my opinion.

#12 Re: Game Business » I'm just not enjoying this anymore » 2020-04-17 15:04:41

You made the right choice Luke. I wish you best of luck to find something you enjoy doing!

#13 Re: Game Discussion » [Release] EEW - an EEU parody. » 2020-04-17 15:02:56

TMW the remake is made public earlier than the game itself.
EEU's future is going exceptionally well.

#14 Re: Game Discussion » Pass ownership to JoshuaStone » 2020-04-02 23:14:58

Processor wrote:

This change in forum policy coincides with the fact that these forums are now officially under the administration of Xenonetix and his staff (Diff is a staff member now).

It is therefore important that you do not solely form your opinion based on Xenopropaganda and subscribe to independent journalism, such as the one we offer on our third-party Discord server.

The Discord server you're referring to is not in the slightest a journalistically independent source.

It is a bazar in which everyone can say anything about anyone without any kind of factual-check.
Comparing that to any kind of journalism is extremely wrong.

Comparing a rational moderation decision to Forum submission over the EE staff has severe implications and should not be left without comprehensible arguments in a quality independent journalism. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

The EE Discord has at times collaborated with the EE Staff in various ways, whilst remaining independent.

Most notably:
EE Discord provided intelligence to the EE moderation team when requested.
EE Discord censored the share of modified clients, EE leaks, and other elements that would hurt the game or its players.

#15 Landfill » Important News about EEO » 2020-04-01 22:11:36

Zumza
Replies: 4

EEO development is discontinued even further after cercul1 tragically broke his arm, got the flu, broke his other arm, I regretfully inform you that he also got COVID-19.
Please wish him fast recovery bellow.


Stay strong, cercul1!

#16 Re: Forum Business » Quarantine » 2020-04-01 22:04:17

Different55 wrote:
Zumza wrote:

Does this quarantine lasts for today only, or is it going to extend as situation demands?

We are in close communication with internet health authorities to stay on top of this situation as it evolves.

I don tknwo Diff, I tkinh I'm developing symptosm.

#17 Re: Forum Business » Quarantine » 2020-04-01 20:59:13

Does this quarantine lasts for today only, or is it going to extend as situation demands?

#18 Re: Game Discussion » Pass ownership to JoshuaStone » 2020-03-31 17:55:48

mutantdevle wrote:

I can also say that I disagree with your statement that opinions that go against the majority aren't respected because I feel that mine always were.

It was a wrong statement to be made by me. I should had mentioned it is just a belief.

I don't think people truly respected your opinions, but rather respected you as a person.
New users don't seem to benefit from this type of respect in this community however.

I found it quite common for new users to be joke-material, in general.

#19 Re: Game Discussion » Pass ownership to JoshuaStone » 2020-03-31 17:40:16

mrjawapa wrote:
Zumza wrote:

Indeed this community lacks respect for opinions that go against majority, unfortunately.

Ever thought maybe you're wrong?

Yes. This is something everyone who enters such a conversation should think about.

Have you?

Frankely, I think you should both stop from what you're doing now, and agree to disagree with each other opinions.

#20 Re: Game Discussion » Pass ownership to JoshuaStone » 2020-03-31 17:31:52

Indeed this community lacks respect for opinions that go against majority, unfortunately.

#21 Re: Game Discussion » Pass ownership to JoshuaStone » 2020-03-31 15:49:03

skullz17 wrote:

I can understand banning kira, but that Jawapa ban was some Chinese government type of censorship.

Apparently those few messages are causing "unnecessary unrest and unease" and Jawapa is trying to turn the community against Xeno. Sounds like a dangerous mentality - if turning the community against Xeno is bannable, where do you draw the line between that and criticism?

Disclosure: I don't know the details, as I'm not longer active in EE, and I only know what has been posted here.

I don't believe this is Chinese-like government censorship.

I don't know any country in which defamation and "fake news" are not considered offences.

The term "fake news" is very used nowadays, yet there are people who don't actually know its meaning.
"Fake news" doesn't mean that the news is false, but often that the information is put in a wrong context with the intention to be "click-bait"y or to create prejudices.

For me, this is exactly what Mr. Jawapa did, he didn't explain the real context, and went fully to defame Xenonetix:

Jawapa in Discord

I do not agree with how this situation has been handled, but  in my opinion, the moderation decision Xenonetix took is correct.

The point where you draw the line between "turning the community against Xeno" and criticism, is when context purposefully wrongly given and opinions are portrayed as facts.

A Chinese-like government censorship means that opinions that go against with what the government considers facts, are censored.


If Mr. Jawapa said something like:
"Today Xenonetix banned Kira for making a joke about him being a pedo.
Xenonetix went out and performed an interrogation on Kira, that I rather consider silly.
I worry about this behaviour, and I perceive it as a power trip as Xenonetix involved into moderating an issue that he is directly implicated in.
A couple of disturbing quotes from this conversation: ..."

I don't think he would had been banned, in that case.

#22 Re: Game Discussion » Pass ownership to JoshuaStone » 2020-03-30 23:04:01

This community has a very toxic way of sharing opinions.

Regardless of whoever is in Xenonetix's shoes, they will be put to the same kind of treatment from this "community" for fun & giggles.

You enjoy angering him, and that's pushing any person into taking worse decisions overall.

You have an idea for the game, and can't get Xeno on board with it? You got so many other staff members that you can talk and they know how to reason with Xeno.

I approve Xenonetix's actions. It's time to build a community out of people who enjoy the game, not the drama that revolves around it.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1597318660.6841 - Generated in 0.238 seconds, 9 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.64 MiB (Peak: 2.42 MiB) ]