Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-15 03:05:34

Zumza

[EE! Status] Stage: Silence

Current status: Complete assumed silence until game trailer can be revealed.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#2 2023-02-15 03:05:57

Zumza

Re: [EE! Status] Stage: Silence

mutantdevle wrote:

More than 60% of all assets are finished [...]

Programming is close to being finished but has been halted for a while [...]  Fixel is our only available programmer, and we are therefore in need of new developers. [...]

our main reason for our minimal updates is that we haven’t had much news to share, and most of the news has been bad news. [...]

Essentially, we want to create a gap of silence between now and when we’re ready to advertise the game. [...] We do not anticipate giving any updates sooner than this for any reason other than the worst-case scenario of cancelling the game.

We have spoken about a timeframe for the game’s release internally [...] do not expect any updates from us any time soon. It may be months or even years before we are ready. [...]

engaging with the community has often been exhausting for us [...]

we’d like to ask everybody who has a true love for the game to remain patient [...]

The Discord has been set to read-only, and most staff will no longer be active within the community

Original announcement:

Hidden text

----

This is a place to discuss, if anything is left to discuss, about the staff decision to take "a vow of silence" until a trailer for the game is ready to be submitted to the public.
Please do not let this become a meme-thread.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2023-02-15 03:47:53

NoNK

we’d like to ask everybody who has a true love for the game to join the everybody edits offline discord and enjoy playing FUN levels in everybody edits offline!

woah, did they really say this?

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2023-02-15 14:25:49, last edited by Kiraninja (2023-02-16 11:36:50)

Kiraninja

NoNK wrote:

we’d like to ask everybody who has a true love for the game to join the everybody edits offline discord and enjoy playing FUN levels in everybody edits offline!

woah, did they really say this?

You missed this part!

The EE! Discord has now been switched to read-only. However, if you would like to interact with like-minded individuals, you have come to the right place. With a variety of channels dedicated to everything from Everybodyedits, to offtopic chat to TAS'ing, World making and much more there's something for everyone here.

Join our community and get ready to laugh, chat, and make new friends. Our members are friendly, welcoming, and always up for a good time. Plus, with regular events, there's never a dull moment in our server.

So what are you waiting for? Join us today and start having some serious fun! Whether you're a seasoned EE player or just getting started, you're sure to have a blast in our server. See you there at: https://discord.gg/Pn8pWbMc

Wooted by:

#5 2023-02-15 23:42:11

MartenM
Website

Zumza wrote:

Please do not let this become a meme-thread.

Well, that only took 0 posts...

lm3hgg8.jpg

Ingame: marten22        My steam: MartenM

Wooted by:

#6 2023-02-16 02:32:24

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

as with anything online, i encourage everyone to do their own research before believing what they read.

that being said, i'd like to announce Kira as the newest member of the forum staff team! everyone offer a warm welcome

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Wooted by: (3)

#7 2023-02-16 11:41:55

Core

Time to delete my account. Anyone got any nitro for me before I go? https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Professional EE dumbarse, formerly known as Theorywork. Know me? Say hi!

Oubliette 2023 2024!

#8 2023-02-16 12:31:04

Snowester

Core wrote:

Time to delete my account. Anyone got any nitro for me before I go? https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Sure, PM me your social security number (if in US), your credit card number, the CVC/CVV at the back and the expiration date.
For higher chance of success, also share your address (registered for the credit card) including your post code / zip code, your state/county/city and country.

Wooted by:

#9 2023-02-16 13:59:29

Core

<snipped>

Professional EE dumbarse, formerly known as Theorywork. Know me? Say hi!

Oubliette 2023 2024!

#10 2023-03-29 07:45:37

Higuys153

Snowester wrote:
Core wrote:

Sure, PM me your social security number (if in US), your credit card number, the CVC/CVV at the back and the expiration date.
For higher chance of success, also share your address (registered for the credit card) including your post code / zip code, your state/county/city and country.

dont forget the cardholder name

I am accepting suggestions for what to put here

Higuys1531680072337797422

Board footer