Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-03-12 17:04:45

RhazzleFrazzle

Mafia 6 game thread:Multiball (Town wins!)

The game is now over. Anyone may post in here to discuss the game.

The following rules are in play for the game, and I will be stricter on these rules than I was last time.

1. All forum rules apply, however spam and multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue, but don't push it.

2. Do not post in this thread unless you are alive in the game. All posts made by dead players and people not in the game will be deleted. No exceptions.

3. You may not edit or delete your posts. This function will be disabled in this game.

4. Do not quote someone else's post and edit for misleading purposes.

5. You must stay active and contribute to discussion to stay in the game. If you stay inactive too long, you will be prodded for inactivity and replaced if you don't respond to the prod within 24 hours. Earning more than one prod will result in you being replaced or modkilled.

6. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying your night result or what your role is, but don't copy paste an entire role pm.

7. Do not gamethrow. Gamethrowing is defined as actively working against your role/faction's win condition, and is dealt with on a case by case basis.

8. As soon as a majority is reached, it counts as the day being over. The moderator may not be there to lock the thread immediately so do not post after majority is reached.

9. You may not talk about the game with living players through any means other than the game thread and Mafia night chat. No exceptions.

10. Remember that this is just a game. If I see any form of harassment that may warrant a replacement or modkill.

11. If any player breaks any of these rules please private message me on the forums and I will deal with it. Do not use the forums report feature to report someone breaking one of the game rules unless they are also breaking a forum rule.

12. The moderator's word is final. If I say not to do something it means don't do it. If you have an issue then it's best to save until the end of the game as to not interfere with the game.

If you have any questions you can pm me or post in this thread, however keep in mind that questions relating to the current game I will likely not be able to answer, so only ask about game mechanics.

Wooted by: (4)

#2 2016-03-12 22:15:45

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Re: Mafia 6 game thread:Multiball (Town wins!)

I'm pretty good.

#3 2016-03-12 22:28:44

Kaslai
Official Caroler

I'm getting some hefty scum feeling from Maxi... Oranges are pretty suspicious.

#4 2016-03-15 00:26:25

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Wow, 9 whole kas-pages in the ~48 hours I was gone? Time for some reading. My inactivity ends now...

#5 2016-03-15 00:49:33

Kaslai
Official Caroler

SmittyW. wrote:

"Man, I'm going to be super busy this week!"
*signs up for mafia*

I'm sure that's aimed at me...

I figured day one wasn't going to start for a few days, and I'd gone home for the weekend to spend my birthday with the family. It won't happen again this game xoxo

I'll also have to step back and take a more analytical approach like processor. There's a ton of baseless FUD being flung around and I'll need to spend a few hours with a fine-tooth comb just to make head or tail of it. I had no idea that 420 posts were going to be made so fast. That's too much I say!

#6 2016-03-15 07:48:12

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Creature wrote:

[AlphaJon, Calicara, Kaslai]

This isn't game 5 any more //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Wooted by:

#7 2016-03-15 16:58:35

Kaslai
Official Caroler

ZeldaXD wrote:

there's literally nothing to post about, most of this thread is spam.

Day one with 20 people is quite spammy indeed. Almost no reads can be substantiated either. I've re-read the entire topic almost 5 times now and I still can't make head or tail of it.

#8 2016-03-17 20:41:30

Kaslai
Official Caroler

I really don't know who to choose but I might as well bandwagon since there's not much harm in a possible mislynch right now, but the chance of hitting scum is worth it.

!vote Luka504

Wooted by: (2)

#9 2016-03-20 21:00:11

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Looks like Bimps is going full retard... Never go full retard, Bimps.

Bobithan wrote:

I know doc can't protect every single person they want to, but idk who else would be a better protection target than the sheriff. I just need to hope they trust me enough to commit.

In my opinion, you should have held off on the hard claim until it was strictly necessary to prevent a lynch of someone innocent. While the mafia figures you're a PR now, they'll also figure you're protected each night, which splits the decision of any protective role in a very messy way.

Additionally, I'm inclined to see W24 as scum. He's very non-commital and always hedging. I'm not 100% sure we should trust Bobithan's claim though. Claiming Sheriff on day 2 is very... out there. Likewise, Gamemonger shouldn't be instantly elevated to a position of least suspicion either.

The only person so far I'm reasonably sure is town is Processor.

Wooted by: (3)

#10 2016-03-21 19:22:48

Kaslai
Official Caroler

There is little strategic harm in going from an even number to an odd number of town. Since we started with 14 town / 6 scum, there was no real reason to not jump on the first viable bandwagon, especially since day one was so spammy. He was really against the Luka vote for some reason...

Then he did this 180 turn and was all of a sudden fine with a bandwagon lynch. Hmmm.

Confirmed scum >:(

#11 2016-03-21 19:40:21

Kaslai
Official Caroler

I was just reviewing a lot of the posts and I'm a lot more confident that Zumza, Bobithan, and by extension, Gamemonger, are town. I would only wager money on Processor being town at this point though.

They haven't said anything in particular that I can easily quote, but they seem to be very sympathetic to town and act accordingly.

#12 2016-03-21 21:20:44

Kaslai
Official Caroler

I'm thinking Evilbunny is probably our best lynch candidate.

I'm only about 30% sure you're scum, which is why I haven't voted yet, but I've been convinced by the crowd. We haven't been wrong yet...

!vote Evilbunny

#13 2016-03-21 21:46:25

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Evilbunny wrote:

there was literally no reason for you to vote.

Yes there was.

!unvote

Wooted by:

#14 2016-03-21 21:50:35

Kaslai
Official Caroler

maxi123 wrote:

one thing that really disturbs me is the post i previously quoted

Based on the way people were behaving, it was clear that we didn't really want Evilbunny dead. My vote didn't really put him in significant danger, however it caused several people to back off.

Wooted by:

#15 2016-03-21 21:58:10

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Processor wrote:

We need 3 more. I'll take mine off as soon as we reach the L-2 realm.

I was counting on that, Cali. I figured at least his vote would get dropped. Four votes got dropped instead.

maxi123 wrote:

who is "we", you dont know the intentions of every single player here, speak for yourself please

"We" is the people with votes on Evilbinny. Proc definitely stated that he didn't want to lynch Evilbinny right now, which is enough to qualify as a "we." Judging by the subsequent unvote flurry, I was correct.

#16 2016-03-22 00:12:33

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Kaslai wrote:

!unvote

!unvote

#17 2016-03-22 04:37:32

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Onjit wrote:

using "i'm busy" as an excuse. you must be mafia!

Nah, just an ordinary miller.

#18 2016-03-22 21:27:15

Kaslai
Official Caroler

SmittyW. wrote:

like it's all happening too fast.

Welcome to the bandwagon.

W24 is too flippant in my opinion. It would be nice if he gave us some posts with good substance, rather than one-liners that make him look like scum.

#19 2016-03-26 23:59:18

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Processor wrote:

I really like Creature's VC analysis.
Zumza, Kaslai, Bimps, EB, Onjit, N1KF, AlphaJon, Jawapa are indeed the people we should be looking at.

To be fair, I was planning on voting on day 2, but a 3 hour meeting roleblocked me IRL.

So far we have lost what, two red mafia, one orange mafia, and two town? That makes for 12 town, 3 (2o/1r) scum.

I don't think marcoantonimsantos is scum, otherwise he's the master busser. He has confirmed reads and votes on both mafias, which I think clears him of being a scum.

I certainly hope Rhaz made Bobithan a sane sheriff so that we can trust his results. Regardless I think he is not scummy.

Onjit is, as always, being pretty free and loose with his top-of-the morning accusations... Unfortunately I can't really mark such as scummy behavior, however I do think that he has outed himself as scum for a few reasons.

Processor is still confirmed town in my book.

I also think the people who have requested replacement are more likely to be town, which makes Bimps, and AlphaJon less likely to be scum.

Gamemonger was replaced due to inactivity, so that increases the scumminess in my book. Bobithan did get a town result from him, though.

Evilbinny should be revisited. He didn't make the strongest case for himself yesterday,

Day 1 Votecount wrote:

Zumza: AlphaJon, Luka504, Gamemonger, Onjit, Anak

I think this is serious reason to consider these people as scum.

!vote Onjit

#20 2016-03-27 01:22:09

Kaslai
Official Caroler

maxi123 wrote:

nonsense.

Why nonsense? I'm not saying it's damning evidence, but definitely worth investigation and consideration.

#21 2016-03-27 02:08:03

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Evilbunny wrote:
Evilbunny wrote:
Calicara

I'd like to shine the spotlight on Calicara for a bit. Can you explain why you were so quick to vote me yesterday?

Definitely scum! Rawr.

#22 2016-03-27 10:30:44

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Processor wrote:

You also go on to say how sad you feel about the EB wagon losing 4 votes.

That wasn't sadness, it was actually me being glad. I have no idea how that came across as sadness haha.

Like I said, I purposefully pushed it to L-2 with the full intent of removing my vote once you removed yours. I guess that's why I said I was only 30% sure, to demonstrate to you that I wasn't really pushing for a lynch. The results I got were what I expected to happen, and then some.

I also didn't reply to Creature's message because the answer was posted less than a minute before he posted that question (so he probably didn't see it prior to posting), and I figured that would be enough of an answer without having to say literally the same exact thing twice in a row.

Processor wrote:

Instead you go to make a hard claim, which nobody really notices.

You should take the quote in context nub. Nobody noticed because it wasn't a hard claim.

g6r

Processor wrote:

The reasoning for the vote is kinda careless. Although, I am thankful you helped us hammer the luka vote last minute.

It was also day one reasoning. It's a shot in the dark for the most part anyway. There's no hard data to base a vote on, only gut feelings. I seriously read all posts in the thread four times over and had no real reason to pick anyone in particular.

Processor wrote:

I don't that's true. I have personally replaced out of more games where I was scum. I don't recommend metaing replacements.

Good point. I'll try to discourage my brain from going too meta.

Ultimately though, I prefer to hold onto my vote until I'm sure I'm voting for scum. Consider the Evilbunny vote abnormal, because I knew there would be an immediate effect of people backing off of him. Many of people with votes on him didn't want to lynch him immediately but he was at L-3? That's what I found to be the most odd.

As such, my vote on Onjit stands. I am a solid 90% sure he is scum.

#23 2016-03-27 10:48:48

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Processor wrote:

if L-3 makes you uncomfortable, it shouldn't though

It doesn't. I suppose in the future I could ask, but I'd doubt I'd get the same back-off response. Yes, I agree it was like brandishing a gun to say "back off!" where using kinder actions might have worked, but ultimately people were and still are reading Evilbinny as scum, and after Onjit he's still my most likely candidate for being scum. Honestly, I was thinking he was scummier than W24, and if he had ended up getting hammered I would have had no regrets (unless his role came up town...)

I'll be frank, following the game with 20 people involves too much mental gymnastics for me to follow, and ultimately I plain wasn't. Now that it's quieted down a bit I'm happy to participate more thoroughly, but I'm not joining a game with so many people in the future. It's a bit too stressful.

#24 2016-03-27 14:24:07

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Yep. It's a sound strategy, but it sucks to be a misunderstood innocent.

#25 2016-03-28 00:34:11

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Processor wrote:

Rhazh let me know that you will get a message if you are roleblocked (jailkeeper), but not if you are healed (doctor).

That's how it's gone in earlier games.

maxi123 wrote:

there was a lot of fake stuff coming from him, i actually wanted to post a full read on him but gave up cus 2much work lol

I'm reasonably sure that Marco is town. He has confirmed reads and votes on both mafias, which I think clears him of being scum. I could be wrong, but I would rather not waste a lynch on him.

Onjit1459908390593899

Board footer