Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1051 2016-03-27 03:47:17

Bobithan

Re: Mafia 6 game thread:Multiball (Town wins!)

what are you getting at?

aka towwl

#1052 2016-03-27 03:53:44

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

i lol'd

What the **** do you mean what am i getting at

Pyromaniac wrote:

Hey guys.. I really, really think that someone (detective) should check out creature and/or W24 tonight.
I really think so.
I can't really tell you why I dont think but something kinda fishy happened lol

Pyromaniac wrote:

I mean I think its against the rules to post screenshots from stuff outside this thread.
Creature either bimps up really badly or is trying to troll (but I feel like this level of trolling would absolutely be against the rules)
This is a gray area.. Like pre-Oz Kansas style.

Pyromaniac wrote:

Nah he wasn't talking about it to me or anyone.
I'll PM rhaz about it, but this level of bimps just CAN'T be let go.
I say get w24, since everyones suspecting him anyway, and someone investigate creature tonight.

Pyromaniac wrote:

Bobithan please tell me you did what I asked and investigated creature.

Pyromaniac wrote:

I do want to accuse you, Creature.
You know you slipped up.
Bobithan please

Pyromaniac wrote:

This is literally the most frustrated this forum has ever made me. And I was here when Drock was active...

Pyromaniac wrote:

!vote creature

Golly gosh I wonder...

Look- if creature isn't orange mafia I know who is. But someone didn't investigate him...

#1053 2016-03-27 03:56:19

Creature

Pyromaniac wrote:

if creature isn't orange mafia I know who is

Then who is that person?

This is a false statement.

#1054 2016-03-27 03:57:35

Bobithan

oh

I already explained I expected Creature to be framed, specifically because you called him out, actually. So that's why I didn't investigate him.

aka towwl

#1055 2016-03-27 05:07:52

SmittyW

Pyro, if you want us to do something you're gonna' have to give us good reasons, not base it off your gut

Wooted by:

#1056 2016-03-27 08:34:41

Processor

Pyromaniac wrote:

Look- if creature isn't orange mafia I know who is.

I will swear by my soul that Creature is town. We are not lynching him.

How much do you wanna bet that orange mafia is Onjit + Evilbunny?

Bimps wrote:

creature my target visited no one

Duh.

Onjit wrote:

Processor
- Has taken Rhaz's of leader. idk he seems like the kind of guy who could be playing us all from the start.

Yeah by pushing for two accurate lynches...

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#1057 2016-03-27 09:20:11

Processor

Jawapa town, Bimps town. Creature town, Maxi123 town.
Onjit orange, EB/Marco orange.
AlphaJon, Kaslai, N1KF and Zumza are my red mafia suspects.

Honestly, I don't know how helpful an Onjit analysis will be.
I'll try to wrap my head around the red mafia thing. The 4 people I'm suspecting seem like clones of each other in the way they are behaving.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#1058 2016-03-27 09:23:33

Processor

Kaslai wrote:

I also think the people who have requested replacement are more likely to be town, which makes Bimps, and AlphaJon less likely to be scum.

I don't that's true. I have personally replaced out of more games where I was scum. I don't recommend metaing replacements.

#1059 2016-03-27 09:45:08

Processor

Kaslai wrote:

To be fair, I was planning on voting on day 2, but a 3 hour meeting roleblocked me IRL.

I am having trouble believing this.
Lynching W24 was being discussed for a few days and the only post you have about him is a very late comment without any votes. http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 12#p590212

Kaslai wrote:

I'm thinking Evilbunny is probably our best lynch candidate.

I'm only about 30% sure you're scum, which is why I haven't voted yet, but I've been convinced by the crowd. We haven't been wrong yet...

!vote Evilbunny

Ok so, this pushed Evilbunny's vote to the L-2 even though I promised to take off my vote if anyone got us into that boundary. Many others also clearly stated that they want to hear Evilbunny out, and you just go and vote for him like that? Very, very odd.

I'm not going to even get into how stupid your 30% estimate is.

You tell us you were expecting ME to back off? You totally failed to mention that in your original post. You also go on to say how sad you feel about the EB wagon losing 4 votes. (http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 39#p590039)

Creature sums it up perfectly:

Creature wrote:

Kaslai

Kaslai wrote:

I'm thinking Evilbunny is probably our best lynch candidate.

I'm only about 30% sure you're scum, which is why I haven't voted yet, but I've been convinced by the crowd. We haven't been wrong yet...

!vote Evilbunny

How did you want to make people to back off with this?

There is no reply from you.

Kaslai wrote:
Onjit wrote:

using "i'm busy" as an excuse. you must be mafia!

Nah, just an ordinary miller.

Instead you go to make a hard claim, which nobody really notices.

Both AlphaJon and myself emphasized how anti-town hard claiming useless roles are.
See: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 51#p589551

Kaslai wrote:

I really don't know who to choose but I might as well bandwagon since there's not much harm in a possible mislynch right now, but the chance of hitting scum is worth it.

!vote Luka504

The reasoning for the vote is kinda careless. Although, I am thankful you helped us hammer the luka vote last minute.

#1060 2016-03-27 10:03:09

Processor

AlphaJon's analysis on Anak is useless.

AlphaJon wrote:

4.Anak
Don't know, didn't pay attention, and I'm not rereading 17 pages for the sake of a read on him and some others.

But this analysis was wooted by Anak? Interesting...

---

http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 93#p588493
I like that he tries to make sure an early hammer doesn't accidentally happen.

---

http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 01#p588901
During the Anak vs Zumza dumbaccusations, he sides with Zumza and not Anak.

---

http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 02#p589102
A little bit too eager to push for Zumza though. This is his third vote.

---

http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 17#p589517
Oh come on, I expected more from you. Maxi123 has voted and distanced himself from Luka504 often enough. He doesn't take that into consideration at all.
W24 made the same mistake.

Mentioning how well the town was doing at that point almost sounds like he is complaining about it. Scummy as well.

This is his 4th vote.

---

http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 87#p590187
He chooses to side with Evilbunny and push against W24. I really like this, he was never forced to move in that direction, especially not when red mafia already lost one of its members.

#1061 2016-03-27 10:24:05

RhazzleFrazzle

Vote count:

Onjit:Kaslai, Processor, JaWapa

AlphaJon:marcoantonimsantos

Creature:Pyromaniac

8 votes needed for majority

#1062 2016-03-27 10:24:21

Processor

It kinda bothers me that all 4 players that I'm accusing are defended by W24 in his reads list:
http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 64#p588764

Zumza however, receives a ton of special attention:

W24 wrote:

I don't think Zumza is the Mafia, he's acting like he usually does on the forum. He is, however, a bit off topic.

W24 wrote:

Zumza: He's acting like he usually does on the forums. Sometimes his posts are a bit off topic although.

---

Zumza wrote:
Anak wrote:

who is mafia please claim

usually the one who is the most intrigued in

He isn't too scared to reply to Anak.

http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 83#p588783
Not too scared to side against Anak here either.

Then the whole Anak vs Zumza thing starts.

It seems pretty sketchy, although I don't think mafia could pull that off D1. It requires more coordination.

I'm gonna say Zumza is town.

#1063 2016-03-27 10:30:44

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Processor wrote:

You also go on to say how sad you feel about the EB wagon losing 4 votes.

That wasn't sadness, it was actually me being glad. I have no idea how that came across as sadness haha.

Like I said, I purposefully pushed it to L-2 with the full intent of removing my vote once you removed yours. I guess that's why I said I was only 30% sure, to demonstrate to you that I wasn't really pushing for a lynch. The results I got were what I expected to happen, and then some.

I also didn't reply to Creature's message because the answer was posted less than a minute before he posted that question (so he probably didn't see it prior to posting), and I figured that would be enough of an answer without having to say literally the same exact thing twice in a row.

Processor wrote:

Instead you go to make a hard claim, which nobody really notices.

You should take the quote in context nub. Nobody noticed because it wasn't a hard claim.

g6r

Processor wrote:

The reasoning for the vote is kinda careless. Although, I am thankful you helped us hammer the luka vote last minute.

It was also day one reasoning. It's a shot in the dark for the most part anyway. There's no hard data to base a vote on, only gut feelings. I seriously read all posts in the thread four times over and had no real reason to pick anyone in particular.

Processor wrote:

I don't that's true. I have personally replaced out of more games where I was scum. I don't recommend metaing replacements.

Good point. I'll try to discourage my brain from going too meta.

Ultimately though, I prefer to hold onto my vote until I'm sure I'm voting for scum. Consider the Evilbunny vote abnormal, because I knew there would be an immediate effect of people backing off of him. Many of people with votes on him didn't want to lynch him immediately but he was at L-3? That's what I found to be the most odd.

As such, my vote on Onjit stands. I am a solid 90% sure he is scum.

#1064 2016-03-27 10:39:13

Processor

Kaslai wrote:

That wasn't sadness, it was actually me being glad. I have no idea how that came across as sadness haha.

Why did you vote on Evilbunny if you actually wanted the votes to go down? That makes no sense.
Your "plan" to take my vote off Evilbunny was, in the best case scenario, useless. It's not like it mattered if EB had one less or more vote on himself (in the long run, I would have removed my vote off EB if it came down to it) and you could have asked me nicely instead (if L-3 makes you uncomfortable, it shouldn't though). It really comes off across as if you are trying to make up a good excuse for your evil vote.

I'm not buying it, sorry.

Kaslai wrote:

You should take the quote in context nub.

My mistake here. I take that back.

#1065 2016-03-27 10:46:43

Processor

I think I've already covered the first few posts on N1KF.

http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … =34033&p=5
If I had to rank the most stupid statements in this topic, this one would be in the top 5:

N1KF wrote:

was going to write a really long analytical post but that would be really boring

---

http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 68#p590168
Post with no substantial content.

---

There is a (potentially accidental) soft town claim here: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 09#p591409

Not sure how much I want to read into that.

#1066 2016-03-27 10:48:48

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Processor wrote:

if L-3 makes you uncomfortable, it shouldn't though

It doesn't. I suppose in the future I could ask, but I'd doubt I'd get the same back-off response. Yes, I agree it was like brandishing a gun to say "back off!" where using kinder actions might have worked, but ultimately people were and still are reading Evilbinny as scum, and after Onjit he's still my most likely candidate for being scum. Honestly, I was thinking he was scummier than W24, and if he had ended up getting hammered I would have had no regrets (unless his role came up town...)

I'll be frank, following the game with 20 people involves too much mental gymnastics for me to follow, and ultimately I plain wasn't. Now that it's quieted down a bit I'm happy to participate more thoroughly, but I'm not joining a game with so many people in the future. It's a bit too stressful.

#1067 2016-03-27 10:48:48

Processor

Time for a summary:

Zumza is town.
AlphaJon seems town lean.
N1KF has been lurking a lot.
Kaslai is my biggest red mafia read.

THIS IS MY 1200TH POST GUIS!!!!

#1068 2016-03-27 10:57:50

Processor

I agree saying Kas is my biggest mafia read is kinda harsh, but that's what you get when I use PoE.

I'm more than willing to persuade orange mafia today because the chances of success are so much higher.

#1069 2016-03-27 12:14:47

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Proc whats PoE

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#1070 2016-03-27 14:09:56

Creature

41j-XgW6JhL._UY250_.jpg
EDIT: 9000th post but I don't care for the meme.

#1071 2016-03-27 14:11:08

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Whaat
Grats on 9k //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

i8SwC8p.png

#1072 2016-03-27 14:13:32

Creature

PoE is process of elimination.

Example:
- If there are two players claiming a PR role that can't have more than one, then you can lynch one today and lynch the other tomorrow if town won't lose majority.
- If more than half the town are confirmed or nearly-confirmed innocent, you can lynch the unconfirmed one by one if you're sure the confirmed town will still take the majority.
- It also applies for town hunting, if almost everyone but some players are acting very town-ish, you can just get these players to either speak/try to look innocent or die.

#1073 2016-03-27 14:16:54

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Basically sacrificing town members in hope to get mafia?

i8SwC8p.png

#1074 2016-03-27 14:24:07

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Yep. It's a sound strategy, but it sucks to be a misunderstood innocent.

#1075 2016-03-27 14:32:20

Creature

maxi123 wrote:

Basically sacrificing town members in hope to get mafia?

Well, say there's 4 town and 1 máfia left. 3 town members are confirmed at this point, leaving just 1 unconfirmed town and 1 mafia. What are you going to do?

Onjit1459908390593899

Board footer