Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#901 2016-03-22 14:43:59

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Re: Mafia 6 game thread:Multiball (Town wins!)

W24 wrote:

Okay. About my post on lynching maxi123, it was a suggestion. I was suspicious of him because luka504 defended him, and turned out to be mafia. I now, however am thinking that he might be town.

[sarcasm]Yeah im glad you backpedalled and said that im town, i don't even suspect you now[/sarcasm]
How about no
Clearly you tried to push a bandwagon

!vote W24

Btw rhaz missed my unvote before but forget that now

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#902 2016-03-22 15:19:38

Zumza

maxi123 wrote:
W24 wrote:

Okay. About my post on lynching maxi123, it was a suggestion. I was suspicious of him because luka504 defended him, and turned out to be mafia. I now, however am thinking that he might be town.

[sarcasm]Yeah im glad you backpedalled and said that im town, i don't even suspect you now[/sarcasm]
How about no

!vote W24

Btw rehab missed my unvote before but forget that now

maxi123 wrote:
Bobithan wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
Bobithan wrote:

oh my god can we PLEASE stop with the similar avatars

like seriously

i see no similarity here sir
you know whats really annoying your colorful sig

sure my sig may be flamboyant but its not misleading people into thinking one person is another. smitty already unnecessarily confused luka with his avatar similar to N1KF's similar to creature's old avatar. you are obviously doing this just to be a pain.

no im doing it for the sake of bandwagon

Then why you are voting on a bandwagon?

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#903 2016-03-22 15:23:52

SmittyW

[5]W24 - maxi123, marcoantonimsantos, Creature, Processor, Calicara
[2]maxi123 - Bimps, Zumza
[1]Evilbunny - Onjit

#904 2016-03-22 15:33:29

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Zumza wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
W24 wrote:

How about no

!vote W24

Btw rehab missed my unvote before but forget that now

maxi123 wrote:
Bobithan wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
Bobithan wrote:

oh my god can we PLEASE stop with the similar avatars

like seriously

i see no similarity here sir
you know whats really annoying your colorful sig

sure my sig may be flamboyant but its not misleading people into thinking one person is another. smitty already unnecessarily confused luka with his avatar similar to N1KF's similar to creature's old avatar. you are obviously doing this just to be a pain.

no im doing it for the sake of bandwagon

Then why you are voting on a bandwagon?

why did you replace "rhaz" with "rehab" in my quote ._.
and to answer your question:
1) if you would pay more attention to the topic you would see that i have already explained i was talking about the bandwagon of copying forum avatar in that post. you can even see that by previous posts quoted inside that quote
2) i did not bandwagon? in fact i was the first one to vote W24 before we switched to evilbinny and as i already said (again, if you would pay more attention to the topic) i suspected both and after switching to evilbunny i didnt stop suspecting W24 but since i thought of both as mafia, i was comfortable with lynching either

i8SwC8p.png

#905 2016-03-22 15:36:18

SmittyW

Hey N1KF

What are your thoughts on all this?

#906 2016-03-22 16:43:33

Zumza

maxi123 wrote:

1) if you would pay more attention to the topic you would see that i have already explained i was talking about the bandwagon of copying forum avatar in that post. you can even see that by previous posts quoted inside that quote
2) i did not bandwagon? in fact i was the first one to vote W24 before we switched to evilbinny and as i already said (again, if you would pay more attention to the topic) i suspected both and after switching to evil bunny i didnt stop suspecting W24 but since i thought of both as mafia, i was comfortable with lynching either

Sorry autocorrect I didn't know it autocorrects my clipboard too.

1) Yes thats why I didn't wanted to get it out of context but I see that you generally don't agree with bandwagons.

maxi123 wrote:
Calicara wrote:

!vote N1KF

Creature wrote:

!vote N1KF

Bobithan wrote:

!vote N1KF

._.
is that some pressure attempt

2) But you started the wagon on W24 when he started to lead yours.

#907 2016-03-22 16:46:25

Zumza

However you ever you abandon it in favour of Evilbunny's.
You are like a ship. Every time the wind changes so do you.

#908 2016-03-22 17:12:03

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Zumza wrote:
maxi123 wrote:

2) i did not bandwagon? in fact i was the first one to vote W24 before we switched to evilbinny and as i already said (again, if you would pay more attention to the topic) i suspected both and after switching to evil bunny i didnt stop suspecting W24 but since i thought of both as mafia, i was comfortable with lynching either

Sorry autocorrect I didn't know it autocorrects my clipboard too.

1) Yes thats why I didn't wanted to get it out of context but I see that you generally don't agree with bandwagons.

maxi123 wrote:
Calicara wrote:

!vote N1KF

Creature wrote:

!vote N1KF

Bobithan wrote:

!vote N1KF

._.
is that some pressure attempt

2) But you started the wagon on W24 when he started to lead yours.

1) whether i agree or disagree on bandwagons, depends on a specific case. we can start a long linguistic debate here but thats just a timewaste
2) even if i did, whats so bad about me starting wagon on w24 if he is scummy and there are reads against him and doesnt bother much to defend? dont try to make that look like i simply retaliated, it is obvious that his "lets lynch maxi" post was very scummy

i8SwC8p.png

#909 2016-03-22 17:14:12

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Zumza wrote:

maxi123 wrote:

while im still sure w24 is (red) mafia, i see EB on the other hand as orange mafia. i think both are mafia so ill switch vote to EB cus his lynch is more likely to happen right now.
!vote Evilbunny
i will post my detailed thoughts on evilbunny when i get on laptop

maxi123 wrote:

i suspected both and after switching to evilbunny i didnt stop suspecting W24 but since i thought of both as mafia, i was comfortable with lynching either

i8SwC8p.png

#910 2016-03-22 17:24:30

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

SmittyW. wrote:

Hey N1KF

What are your thoughts on all this?

Hi I exist

Wow a few days ago I said I would post my thoughts on each player. Maybe I should do that today instead of procrastinating.

#911 2016-03-22 18:11:06

Zumza

maxi123 wrote:
Zumza wrote:

maxi123 wrote:

while im still sure w24 is (red) mafia, i see EB on the other hand as orange mafia. i think both are mafia so ill switch vote to EB cus his lynch is more likely to happen right now.
!vote Evilbunny
i will post my detailed thoughts on evil bunny when i get on laptop

Exactly you go each time on the most likely to happen lynch. Were far from our time limit and its not need to lynch anybody now.
I consider that our votes right now are rather symbolic and only to add some pressure on people.
You don't seem persistent into voting somebody and I don't know if thats good or not.

#912 2016-03-22 19:26:35

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I think we have a stronger case for W24 than we ever did for Evilbunny, especially with that awfully scummy backpedal.

Plus I said a while ago we should get him, so good thing Processor suddenly changed his mind and agreed with me!

!vote W24

#913 2016-03-22 19:53:52

AlphaJon

Tbh out of Evilbunny and W24, for now, I consider W24 to be the one I may vote for. However I'm not going to vote him until I get on a computer and gather some relevant info about him from the past posts(if I do find more than just 1-2 slippy posts). This is gonna take a while with the insane amount of posts in here.

#914 2016-03-22 20:18:49

Bimps

man no matter how much i dislike maxi because he wrote way to much crap here, i have to switch my vote.
!unvote
!vote W24

#915 2016-03-22 21:15:25

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Zumza wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
Zumza wrote:

maxi123 wrote:

!vote Evilbunny
i will post my detailed thoughts on evil bunny when i get on laptop

Exactly you go each time on the most likely to happen lynch. Were far from our time limit and its not need to lynch anybody now.
I consider that our votes right now are rather symbolic and only to add some pressure on people.
You don't seem persistent into voting somebody and I don't know if thats good or not.

what are you trying to prove here?
if i think that both are mafia then i can go with lynching either of them because it will equally benefit us
and if needed to follow the majority in such case, i will. because not contributing to it with a vote will delay the proccess and might as well end in a nolynch
sure we can use the time we have to discuss more but i dont think theres much more to discuss since W24 cant defend himself anyway (so far)

by the way, what are your thoughts on W24?

i8SwC8p.png

#916 2016-03-22 21:25:11

SmittyW

[7]W24 - maxi123, marcoantonimsantos, Creature, Processor, Calicara, Pyromaniac, Bimps
[1]maxi123 - Zumza
[1]Evilbunny - Onjit

I have a bad feeling about this, like it's all happening too fast.

#917 2016-03-22 21:27:15

Kaslai
Official Caroler

SmittyW. wrote:

like it's all happening too fast.

Welcome to the bandwagon.

W24 is too flippant in my opinion. It would be nice if he gave us some posts with good substance, rather than one-liners that make him look like scum.

#918 2016-03-22 21:34:49

Evilbunny

I'm sorry but I don't really understand why we are voting for w24. Could somebody go through and make a case against him?

Also I'd like to ask that we don't put any more votes on him until he can defend himself, again, we don't want him to be lynched until he at least has a chance to respond. I'd have no problem voting for him once I'm convinced he is mafia and he has tried to defend himself.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#919 2016-03-22 21:41:35

SmittyW

W24 did speak up but maybe he needs more time. I appreciate that he was direct in his approach but, like Kaslai, some are skeptic of his short prose. It could help if he told us why he no longer doubts maxi.

I sympathize because I wanted to lynch maxi for the same reasons when D2 started. Now I'm not so sure.

#920 2016-03-22 21:56:44

Zumza

maxi123 wrote:

by the way, what are your thoughts on W24?

I have my suspicions on W24 too. I think he is an objective reader and doesn't want to interfere with our gameplay too much.
I would like to hear the reasons for this behaviour. We can drag many conclusions from the response.

#921 2016-03-22 22:35:14

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Evilbunny wrote:

I'm sorry but I don't really understand why we are voting for w24. Could somebody go through and make a case against him?

Also I'd like to ask that we don't put any more votes on him until he can defend himself, again, we don't want him to be lynched until he at least has a chance to respond. I'd have no problem voting for him once I'm convinced he is mafia and he has tried to defend himself.

http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 86#p589686 - my case on him, or whatever you can call that

and yeah w24 already tried to defend himself:

W24 wrote:

that was much a backpedal, he simply said he thinks im town as if that is much relevant and will help his case
i dont think he will be capable of defending himself, but im not rushing either, we still have 2 days.. so lets see what else he could say

i8SwC8p.png

#922 2016-03-22 23:12:15

Onjit
Website

I just had a thought:

Assuming that Rhaz made both of the mafias equally powered, then it's likely that the orange mafia can talk during the day. I don't know how this really helps us, but keep on the lookout for people that look like they are coordinated, I guess.

:.|:;

Wooted by:

#923 2016-03-22 23:31:50

Creature

Onjit wrote:

I just had a thought:

Assuming that Rhaz made both of the mafias equally powered, then it's likely that the orange mafia can talk during the day. I don't know how this really helps us, but keep on the lookout for people that look like they are coordinated, I guess.

Maybe Rhazz gave more power at night to orange mafia while giving daytalk to red mafia.

This is a false statement.

#924 2016-03-23 00:39:22

W24
Website

What would you like me to clear up? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

yqSDpmp.png

#925 2016-03-23 01:12:16

SmittyW

W24 wrote:

What would you like me to clear up? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Well, you wanted to lynch maxi but what changed your mind?

Wooted by:
Onjit1459908390593899

Board footer