Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#776 2016-03-21 11:03:48

AlphaJon

Re: Mafia 6 game thread:Multiball (Town wins!)

Processor wrote:

@Evilbunny: Tell me what you think about yourself.

Is this even serious? https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

The other 2 are legit, but tbh I don't think you'll get much from Gamemonger

#777 2016-03-21 11:06:12

Processor

From now on I will bold the relevant information.

AlphaJon wrote:

I don't know much about Bimps, but I know enough to be almost sure that his claim is true.

Can agree.

I dislike the amount of roleclaims we've had this day.
@Calicara, @Bobithan, @Maxi123: This applies to you too.

ZeldaXD wrote:

Calicara can you for god's sake stop saying in every single post that you're a citizen? It makes you smell like scum from top to bottom.

Why does it make her smell like scum?

Pyromaniac wrote:

I say get w24, since everyones suspecting him anyway, and someone investigate creature tonight.

I'm certain that Creature is not orange. Make me a good case and I'll vote on W24, that's how this game works and I've come to play, stick to the rules and don't bimps up this game for your greed please.

AlphaJon wrote:

If you ask me, Onjit's trying to push Calicara, in the same way Proc and Creature do with people they find suspicious.  Calicara is now uncomfortable, looking by her posts. I wouldn't outright say she's scummy, but the behavior is weird.

What I see is: Onjit ignoring my push on Evilbunny. He is instead trying to distract town by pushing towards Calicara, for very sloppy reasons.
Doesn't help his case to be honest.

I'll also note down AlphaJon's onesided argumentation in favor of Calicara.
AlphaJon and Onjit are probably not partnered. Calicara and AlphaJon might be the red mafia.

Calicara is in pretty good standing for not being orange.

I can't do a similar analysis for red like I did for orange, because I have no VC data, nobody voted on Anak.

AlphaJon wrote:
Processor wrote:

@Evilbunny: Tell me what you think about yourself.

Is this even serious? https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

The other 2 are legit, but tbh I don't think you'll get much from Gamemonger

I obviously could have worded it better, but I do think Evilbunny should bother to convince us that he isn't scum. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Gamemonger's inactivty needs to end, we have two scum within Evilbunny/Gamemonger/Onjit and I want to know who it is. I need you guys to speak out loudly for yourselves or I'll just get you lynched for inactivity, and you well damn know that I am capable of moving town in that direction.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#778 2016-03-21 11:38:11

Onjit
Website

To be honest, I actually missed your discussion on Evilbunny in between the discussion about Bimps's claim and the general spam. Most of the time I skim read the thread, because I find all the quote walls annoying to read, and sometimes just plain confusing.
I do suspect that Calicara is probably red, and is using "being busy" as an excuse, as she has almost every game she's been mafia.

As for Evilbunny, I just went back and analysed all of his posts. (Protip: 75 posts per page, Ctrl F)
He was oddly eager to jump on N1KF's bandwagon, but was defensive against people doing the same to Luka (when there was actually good evidence, unlike N1KF).
Very defensive and protecting Luka.
Against bandwagons yet still on a bandwagon.
Then he goes quiet for a whole day, while people are accusing him. #busy
Decides to write responses in orange (seriously? almost too stupid to be true)
Goes quiet again...
Reminds everyone of the time left, when Zumza is on the heat.
Tries to play off defending Luka as some kind of accident.

---

I'll admit, I may be reaching on some of those points, but I think it's pretty safe to say that there is too much evidence against him to ignore.

I'll change my vote for now, but I still have suspicions on Calicara.

!unvote
!vote Evilbunny

:.|:;

#779 2016-03-21 11:40:23

AlphaJon

Processor wrote:

Onjit ignoring my push on Evilbunny.

I'm sorry, but I didn't notice it. Can you tell me where to look approximately? I don't need the exact post, just a range of page numbers.

Processor wrote:

I'll also note down AlphaJon's onesided argumentation in favor of Calicara.

What? There's a misunderstanding out there. I just pointed out that Onjit's trying to get Calicara in an uncomfortable position, which seems to work for now. But you are suspicious of both Onjit and Calicara, and you're probably going to consider me as partnering with either of them, so I lose in both cases ;_;

Processor wrote:

I obviously could have worded it better, but I do think Evilbunny should bother to convince us that he isn't scum.

Inb4 one more citizen claim //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Processor wrote:

Gamemonger's inactivty needs to end

I agree, but he's not gonna answer if he doesn't read it in the first place.

Processor wrote:

we have two scum within Evilbunny/Gamemonger/Onjit and I want to know who it is.

How did you come with that? Especially with Gamemonger being unlikely to be scum (there's still Godfather, but that's probably 1 out of 4 mafia, according to Bobithan)

#780 2016-03-21 11:42:13

AlphaJon

Oh well, I got Ninja'd, you may as well ignore my first quote-reply, since he replied to it now.

#781 2016-03-21 12:02:38

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Processor wrote:

I'm certain that Creature is not orange. Make me a good case and I'll vote on W24, that's how this game works and I've come to play, stick to the rules and don't bimps up this game for your greed please.

1) back off, pretentious mother ****, I'm not breaking the rules here. I told you that creature screwed up, and that I emailed rhaz about it. God damn, chill the **** out

2) my greed? What..? This doesn't even make sense, so I won't respond to it.

#782 2016-03-21 12:10:10

Onjit
Website

Pyromaniac wrote:

I told you that creature screwed up

When was this? I'm guessing it's got something to do with his PM from Luka?
If it's the kind of drama that will ruin the game (like game 4) I don't want to know.

#783 2016-03-21 12:13:04

Processor

Game 4 wasn't fun and I don't want the same to repeat. Don't take this too personally Pyro.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#784 2016-03-21 12:20:01

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Take things PERSONALLY?!?!?!?!?!

I won't say anything else about it until Rhaz talks to creature.

#785 2016-03-21 12:21:33

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

although I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do now, given that Im pretty sure I know....things..

#786 2016-03-21 12:23:45

Onjit
Website

RIP
MAFIA 6
13/3/2016 - 21/3/2016
IT WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED

Wooted by:

#787 2016-03-21 12:29:50

AlphaJon

At this point, I'm having a bad feel about this, so I'll just politely ask all of you (the ones who know something about it) to not speak about it. Would be sad to have game 4 happen again, especially in the most active of all mafia games so far. Would be even worse if Rhaz gets forced to modkill some of us.
PS: I don't have a clue about what happened, and I'm not interested in getting involved

Wooted by:

#788 2016-03-21 12:32:18

AlphaJon

Let me rephrase that. The worst case scenario is that Mafia 4 happens again. Modkills ofc aren't worse than that, but the game will be greatly affected, which is almost as bad.

Wooted by:

#789 2016-03-21 12:35:54

Calicara

Jesus Christ, who does defensive yourself make you look like scum? The logic does not follow. I'm just sick of Onjit trying to take things out of context. Investigate me, I really don't care at this point.

Just saying rn, if I was Mafia I'd feel like crap for acting so blatantly scummy. Y'all assume it's the most obvious person, but in fact you've mistook my forward mess for suspicion and lies. Well, what else can I say?

tgA1y17.jpg
I am obsessed with Steven Universe

#790 2016-03-21 12:36:29

Calicara

*forwardness, not forward mess.

tgA1y17.jpg

#791 2016-03-21 12:39:53

Processor

AlphaJon wrote:

What? There's a misunderstanding out there. I just pointed out that Onjit's trying to get Calicara in an uncomfortable position, which seems to work for now. But you are suspicious of both Onjit and Calicara, and you're probably going to consider me as partnering with either of them, so I lose in both cases ;_;

It just raises my suspicions when people side with someone in an argument without stating WHY.
I didn't want to make you uncomfortable defending your honest opinion, if that was the case. Sorry about that.

AlphaJon wrote:

I agree, but he's not gonna answer if he doesn't read it in the first place.

So we shall replace him.

AlphaJon wrote:

How did you come with that? Especially with Gamemonger being unlikely to be scum (there's still Godfather, but that's probably 1 out of 4 mafia, according to Bobithan)

1/4 chance in 6 mafia is pretty damn good.

Is there anyone else you would suspect to be in the orange team? (https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 05#p589805)
With Onjit voting on Evilbunny now, I'm not sure if the two are partners.

#792 2016-03-21 12:40:20

Processor

NOT ORANGE

Very confident
Processor
Creature
Bobithan
SmittyW
Pyromaniac
Kaslai
ZeldaXD
W24
Marc

Pretty confident
N1KF: The attacks from Luka on him were pretty significant actually.

Rather confident
AlphaJon & Calicara: If anything, they are more likely to be red mafia. I'd be damn impressed if you two were orange.
Bimps: I'm going to believe his claim for now.
Zumza: I need to hear more from this guy.

Unsure
Maxi123: I'm starting to become a little unsure about this guy. (http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 20#p589520) He also had no choice but to vote for luka if he wanted to survive later on.
Onjit: Voting on EB makes me feel better about him. His analysis on EB repeated everything I had already said, but I don't think it was a forced vote. His choice to go after Calicara is interesting.

Alarming:
Gamemonger: Continuously lurking. His name goes up by one now, because of Bobithan's claim. This is, however, a valuable lynch because we might learn something about Bobithan's role.

Scummy:
Evilbunny

VERY ORANGE

#793 2016-03-21 12:53:56

Onjit
Website

Processor wrote:

His analysis on EB repeated everything I had already said

stop doing such a good analysis then, leave some for the rest of us //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Wooted by:

#794 2016-03-21 12:54:37

Onjit
Website

Also what does "PoE" mean?

#795 2016-03-21 12:58:02

Processor

Process of Elimination.

The level certainty I have for my scumreads on orange comes from the fact that I crossed out everyone who I believe isn't orange, and looked at the remaining users. Therefore I claim that my reads are very accurate.

Wooted by:

#796 2016-03-21 13:00:30

Processor

Hey Pyromaniac!

You should tell me what you think about my reads list. Do you want to lynch Evilbunny today? I think it's a great idea!

With love,
Processor

Wooted by:

#797 2016-03-21 13:17:39

Evilbunny

Ok I'll be back later today to defend and actually play this game. I've only posted like twice on D2.
mfw my favorite color is orange and that makes me scum.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#798 2016-03-21 13:17:49

Calicara

Just saying rn, I have no idea what alpha's role is, but note he is the one trying to align with me and not vice versa. If he turns out to be scum I will help lunch him.

In retrospect though, I don't blame anyone for suspecting me. Just think of me like an angry old lady. I can't hurt you, but I will defend myself. And though I can't prove my time through claiming, I hope to prove it through my actions.

tgA1y17.jpg

#799 2016-03-21 13:19:26

Calicara

P.S. I should stop posting with my mobile, because autocorrect.

*Lunch = lynch

*Time = Role

tgA1y17.jpg

Wooted by:

#800 2016-03-21 13:31:47

Zumza

!stats
Does somebody had them already?

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Onjit1459908390593899

Board footer