Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#526 2016-03-16 17:16:55

realmaster42
Formerly marcoantonimsantos
Website

Re: Mafia 6 game thread:Multiball (Town wins!)

Creature wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

Uhm can someone clarify for me why this is suspicious?

His accusations on you, maxi and Evil died like this. It's also unusual to someone new come with something like this. I want to see what people think of this.

but
I have a brain

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

@Maxi123 Oh cmon! Trying to get away for putting attentions on me when I said Zumza doesnt look like mafia to me. (In fact I werent the only one, as Processor said the same, but It seems you only attack me as my post completely scums you)

Anak wrote:
marcoantonimsantos wrote:

'Luka would have taken his vote back.'
Who said so? It seems you know Luka more than us. Talk about him to us please. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
*claps*

Why wouldn Luka keep his vote on a confirmed town PR? Why would anyone?

@Anak The thing I'm saying here is that EvilBunny can't be sure he would take his vote back (Why would anyone be sure?). Luka507 has already proven to be able to do so, it's only 10 pages or 8, something between 1-21 behind us. But sometimes people forget of that because of defensions like EvilBunny did to Luka507 and people throwing fault on others, making the last faulty escape innocent while possibly not.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Also Creature, It's my first time as a mafia game member. True, but I've seen the last games, and in-fact, I've got a brain. For me you made you look like a nub-racist //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad
On other words, you think noobs don't understand anything or how to do anything. :'(

Being new doesn't mean I don't know how to play / don't have a mouth to speak.
OH, you can also make me think you are censuring me. Why? Are you buddying or something?

http://i.imgur.com/bjvgH5L.png?1

#527 2016-03-16 18:42:16

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Also Creature, It's my first time as a mafia game member. True, but I've seen the last games, and in-fact, I've got a brain. For me you made you look like a nub-racist
On other words, you think noobs don't understand anything or how to do anything. :'(
Being new doesn't mean I don't know how to play / don't have a mouth to speak.

i think he means he hates to read noobs because if the player is 1st time playing no one knows his play style and its hard to tell if agressivity coming from him is a scum trait or town trait

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#528 2016-03-16 18:49:59

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

[continue, pressed "Reply" on mistake before finishing the post]

@Maxi123 Oh cmon! Trying to get away for putting attentions on me when I said Zumza doesnt look like mafia to me.

that was clearly a protection with no real reason, you just ignored the whole arguement between anak and zumza and said zumza was all cool and answered the questions properly

(In fact I werent the only one, as Processor said the same, but It seems you only attack me as my post completely scums you)

please give me quote of proc saying that, or better the post number so i can see WHEN he said that
"completely scums you" excuse me, but your read on me was, like ive already mentioned, made up and wrong
the reason i attack you is because youre defending zumza which i also already mentioned plenty of times

i8SwC8p.png

#529 2016-03-16 19:22:12

Anak

Zumza wrote:

Also Anak are you going to respond why did you vote on me?

Lol don't try and play me as if you asked before

All of the cryptic messages and dodging questions. Your behaviour is, for lack of better word, edgy. "The answer is obvious" "Find the answer yourself" You haven't provided any good reason to hold back information when asked for it. Why would you not make it easier and just say so first thing? You're too shady, and it seems like you're hiding something by refusing to answer questions, and providing some sort of symbolic, "read between the lines" response. Seems too malicious for it to be chance or first game jitters or something. Your arrogance gets the better of you at points, which doesn't exactly contribute to a town view of you.

#530 2016-03-17 00:40:44

Evilbunny

!unvote (for the third time but it doesn't really matter)

Friendly reminder that day 1 is ending tomorrow at 4 pm EST, so like 20.5 hours from this post, if we are going to lynch somebody, I think it's time to decide. We need a lot of votes to reach majority.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#531 2016-03-17 00:48:44

Bobithan

I'm still pretty hard pressed on getting Zumza lynched, I really think he's the best target. Anak's recent post basically sums up what's been making him so scummy.

aka towwl

#532 2016-03-17 00:53:55

Onjit
Website

!unvote
!vote Zumza

Instead of trying to rectify his earlier actions, he just continued acting scummy. Seems like a no brainer to me.

:.|:;

#533 2016-03-17 01:46:33

SmittyW

!vote Zumza

#534 2016-03-17 02:41:59

Creature

!vote Zumza

Whatever, nolynching is not an option. I'd still be up for a Luka504 lynch, but I still need to re-consider a lot. If someone has a different lynch suggestion, please, tell us asap.

This is a false statement.

#535 2016-03-17 02:45:55

Creature

Zumza
Claim?

This is a false statement.

#536 2016-03-17 02:50:23

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

!unvote

!vote Zumza

Thank God you guys are finally listening about him.

#537 2016-03-17 02:52:44

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

To be clear- I changed my vote off of Zumza yesterday only because I was suspicious of Luka as well, not because I stopped suspecting Zumza

#538 2016-03-17 06:17:47

RhazzleFrazzle

Vote count:

Zumza:Creature, Bobithan, Anak, Maxi123, Onjit, Pyromaniac, SmittyW.

Luka504:Processor, W24, marcoantonimsantos, ZeldaXD, AlphaJon

N1KF:Gamemonger

Creature:Luka504

Maxi123:Zumza

Nolynch:Calicara, N1KF

Rougly 15 hours left in D1.

#539 2016-03-17 07:32:24

Gamemonger
Banned

!unvote
!vote Zumza

the man who made zoey delete her tumblr

#540 2016-03-17 08:08:12

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Smittyw and gamemonger, do you have anything to add? The fact that you sat silently regarding the thing with Zumza all the time and just rolled in to cast a vote disturbs me

i8SwC8p.png

#541 2016-03-17 08:10:43

Luka504

What the heck?
Im still voting for Creature? .-. I unvoted for Petes sake.

!unvote

I honestly have no idea if i should vote for Zumza .-.
Im gonna have to say that this bandwagon is pushed with no engine.
But at the same time i agree Zumza is acting very vague and scummy.
I have to pack for school in about 5 hours from when this post was made, so for me, day 1 ends there.
Ill think about it till then......

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#542 2016-03-17 08:41:16

AlphaJon

I'm still not so sure about Zumza, and at the same time, the rest of you[most of the town] do seem to be sure about him.

I will not vote for him now, but if you[the town] believe he is scum, and cannot reach 11 votes, I'll assume at that point that you're right (20 people are much more likely to be right than an individual), and will vote later, a few hours before the day ends. But I don't think it will be necessary, there are already 8 votes on him.

In the meantime, I keep my vote on Luka504.

#543 2016-03-17 08:47:37

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

srs
We have less than a day

i8SwC8p.png

#544 2016-03-17 10:19:43

Onjit
Website

maxi123 wrote:

srs
We have less than a day

This.

If you don't make a decision, even worse, if you refuse to make a decision, you're actively deciding not to lynch, one of the only ways we have of getting rid of scum.

:.|:;

#545 2016-03-17 10:47:57

Luka504

Onjit wrote:
maxi123 wrote:

srs
We have less than a day

This.

If you don't make a decision, even worse, if you refuse to make a decision, you're actively deciding not to lynch, one of the only ways we have of getting rid of scum.

True but i still disagree with the fact that we should lynch someone today. Lynching now will probably bite us later if my theory on Zumza is true (that he is a PR).
Also we cant exactly put anything on Zumza. From what i recall this is his first game. We dont know if he is truly acting scummy or this is his method of playing Mafia

#546 2016-03-17 11:13:37

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Luka504 wrote:
Onjit wrote:
maxi123 wrote:

srs
We have less than a day

This.

True but i still disagree with the fact that we should lynch someone today. Lynching now will probably bite us later if my theory on Zumza is true (that he is a PR).
Also we cant exactly put anything on Zumza. From what i recall this is his first game. We dont know if he is truly acting scummy or this is his method of playing Mafia

whether that is his method of playing mafia or he is acting scummy (myself and many of the others lean towards the latter), we will find out once we lynch him. this is day 1 and we have lots of players, we will not lose much. if we wont lynch him now he might just keep on his stubborn behavior and that will only cause further misunderstandings, doubts and time wasted on clearing up those misunderstandings.

i8SwC8p.png

#547 2016-03-17 11:18:13

Luka504

Yeah i guess that makes sense......
!vote Zumza
Sorry bud but you dag yourself into a hole there.

#548 2016-03-17 12:41:48

AlphaJon

Considering the remaining time, and the fact that Zumza is likely to be the one getting lynched today, I may as well put in my vote before it becomes too late (see my previous post for explanation)
!unvote
!vote Zumza

WARNING: This is the 10th vote

Voting for Zumza after this post will cause the day to end.

#549 2016-03-17 13:03:11

Zumza

Anak wrote:
Zumza wrote:

Also Anak are you going to respond why did you vote on me?

Lol don't try and play me as if you asked before

All of the cryptic messages and dodging questions. Your behaviour is, for lack of better word, edgy. "The answer is obvious" "Find the answer yourself" You haven't provided any good reason to hold back information when asked for it. Why would you not make it easier and just say so first thing? You're too shady, and it seems like you're hiding something by refusing to answer questions, and providing some sort of symbolic, "read between the lines" response. Seems too malicious for it to be chance or first game jitters or something. Your arrogance gets the better of you at points, which doesn't exactly contribute to a town view of you.

I did ask you before look:

Anak wrote:

And Zumza still has nothing to say for himself.

!vote Zumza

Zumza wrote:

What am I supposed to say?

People said that I act how I do generally in forums. Would you vote me for that?
You act like there was millions of questions addressed to me and I ignored them. But more people voted after I answered them, because Maxi said he was unsatisfied that my situation was explained and people started to believe me. (Maxi being the user I have my vote on). Being active on the opposite timezone of the majority makes me mafia? Also if you look up there were other questions to other users that simply got forgotten. None of you explain why did you overreacted so much on me. There are users that voted me without giving any reasons.
I'm dissatisfied on some users way of playing and analysis.

However if this is your wish I prefer to die in the first day just to help a more important / helpful character.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#550 2016-03-17 13:10:05

Zumza

But be ashamed if Town losses this game.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Onjit1459908390593899

Board footer