Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#601 2020-01-29 22:45:05

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Re: Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory!

Different55 wrote:

So Processor maintained that "scumread" on Task the entire game, so did Proc think Task was actually scum and was going for town cred, or did Proc think Task was town and was going for a mislynch?

Stupid question. Processor flipped scum.

It makes no sense for proc to get the other mafia team lynched. It's beneficial to keep them alive. I could buy into it if someone else started the wagon, and proc joined later on. But, that's not what happened.

Proc spearheaded the wagon on taskmanager. When proc first started targeting taskmanager, he couldn't have possibly known task was another mafia.

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by: (2)

#602 2020-01-29 23:15:24

Different55
Forum Admin

mrjawapa wrote:

When proc first started targeting taskmanager, he couldn't have possibly known task was another mafia.

Disagree on this but the rest of it sounds good

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#603 2020-01-29 23:32:27

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Apologies for the lack of activity this game day.

I don't actually have a chance to properly post until midway through tomorrow. Considering the votes already on me, that's likely going to mean that I'll be lynched by default simply because I might not have an opportunity to reply to anything that's been said.

So, since this might be my last post in the game, I'm going to give some quick general thoughts.

Being wrong about processor doesn't mean I'm wrong about TaskManager. I still maintain that most of the reasons behind processor's lynch were flawed primarily in that a lot of the things y'all were claiming were scum tells were not actually scum tells. You just got lucky in that he did actually turn out to be scum.

I've not read anyone's reasons for voting me but I'm presuming the reason mostly boils down to "he was wrong about processor so he's scum". Such a reason should be heavily scrutinised for its obvious fallacy and I think it's a line of reasoning that is inherently opportunistic in getting me lynched. Obviously, this doesn't count so much for peace since he always bases his votes and reads on face value.

I think TaskManager and jawapa are not only scum but also on the same scum team. An explanation of this will be the focus of any further posts by me but I don't have time to go into that tonight.

If I had to give a definitive answer on the third person I'd say ele. But I'm also a bit suspicious of both buzzerbee and Onjit.

Peace is obvious town. Shadow, diff and crybaby also strike me as townie. 2B55 is mostly null but I kinda default that to town given my much stronger scum reads.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#604 2020-01-29 23:37:31

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

mutantdevle wrote:

I've not read anyone's reasons for voting me but I'm presuming the reason mostly boils down to "he was wrong about processor so he's scum". Such a reason should be heavily scrutinised for its obvious fallacy and I think it's a line of reasoning that is inherently opportunistic in getting me lynched. Obviously, this doesn't count so much for peace since he always bases his votes and reads on face value.

"i didnt read what you guys were saying but youre obviously wrong"

mutantdevle wrote:

I think TaskManager and jawapa are not only scum but also on the same scum team.

>OMGUS

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#605 2020-01-30 00:30:07

Minimania
Moderation Team

mutantdevle wrote:

If I had to give a definitive answer on the third person I'd say ele. But I'm also a bit suspicious of both buzzerbee and Onjit.

Thanks for the food

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#606 2020-01-30 00:54:15

Different55
Forum Admin

mutantdevle wrote:

Apologies for the lack of activity this game day.

I don't actually have a chance to properly post until midway through tomorrow. Considering the votes already on me, that's likely going to mean that I'll be lynched by default simply because I might not have an opportunity to reply to anything that's been said.

So, since this might be my last post in the game, I'm going to give some quick general thoughts.

Being wrong about processor doesn't mean I'm wrong about TaskManager. I still maintain that most of the reasons behind processor's lynch were flawed primarily in that a lot of the things y'all were claiming were scum tells were not actually scum tells. You just got lucky in that he did actually turn out to be scum.

I think TaskManager and jawapa are not only scum but also on the same scum team. An explanation of this will be the focus of any further posts by me but I don't have time to go into that tonight.

Peace is obvious town. Shadow, diff and crybaby also strike me as townie. 2B55 is mostly null but I kinda default that to town given my much stronger scum reads.

Mutant please bless me with your wisdom why Onjit

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#607 2020-01-30 00:58:19

Onjit
Website

Different55 wrote:
Crybaby wrote:
Different55 wrote:

By placing their votes down so early they're essentially saying "vote with us or you lose our votes entirely."

So... just, forget about Onjit I guess.

Yeah p much. Actually I'm tempted to also put my vote on 2B which would make me 100% a hypocrite.

Seriously though Onjit afaik isn't in the habit of it where I feel task and jawa have been way too forceful about it through the game.

also, there's a distinct differen(55)ce between putting a binding vote ~30 hours into the day compared to putting a binding vote ~30 minutes into the day

saying these are the same thing is a false equivalency

---

as for task, i still maintain that he is just a joker, and that he is being pushed pretty heavily by proc(dead) and mutant

---

other people i find suspect are: 2B, ele, crybaby, shadow

:.|:;

#608 2020-01-30 00:59:35

Onjit
Website

oh and also buzzerbee for general inactivity

:.|:;

Wooted by:

#609 2020-01-30 04:01:22

Minimania
Moderation Team

Onjit wrote:

crybaby,

Mind explaining?

21cZxBv.png

#610 2020-01-30 04:40:35

ShadowsEdge

Mutant the fact that you defended Processor isn't the main reason you're being scum-read, at least for me it isn't. It's the situation in and of itself. Scum can easily come up and defending townies to gain the town credit, and since most of Processor's actions were generally read as scummy, your radical decision to defend them instead of letting them conceive their own defense to all the backlash is what is worth taking note of.

Because there are two scum teams, the idea that you defended a Scum, which makes you more likely to be a Unknowing Townie rather than a Defending Scum, can't be taken at that. As Crybaby has suggested, it is completely possible you're from the other scum team, and defended Processor to boost your own standings.

Also can I just mention how people say they're suspicious of me, but no one has actually questioned me on their suspicions?

Anyway, I'll probably do some research on Crybaby and Different in the morning. Gonna go to sleep soon, and would rather not stay up late creating a post.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#611 2020-01-30 06:02:22

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

personally i don't think that devle is scum for defending proc, he could be town just defending the wrong person. right now i'm okay with devle being lynched, but i'm not gonna do so myself because i'm not convinced that he's scum. i understand the reasons for voting for him (sorta) but i'm not really convinced

mutantdevle wrote:

If I had to give a definitive answer on the third person I'd say ele.

i changed my mind. this actually makes me think if he is scum then he is trying to **** frame me by "pretending to distance" himself and i'm upset now so i'm now okay with lynching him but i wanna see a vote count first and his post that he's "planning to prepare"
devle, why do u think i'm the third scum?

also slight suspicion going toward buzzerbee because it's like he's Too innocent, but i feel like that's just  me

#612 2020-01-30 06:33:04

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

eleizibeth wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

If I had to give a definitive answer on the third person I'd say ele.

i changed my mind. this actually makes me think if he is scum then he is trying to **** frame me by "pretending to distance" himself and i'm upset now

Is this some ‘he suspect me so I suspect him back’ thing?

Also Onjit can you explain why Task is still a joker and why Shadow is on your suspect list?

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#613 2020-01-30 06:48:12

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Is this some ‘he suspect me so I suspect him back’ thing?

no

#614 2020-01-30 07:31:02

Minimania
Moderation Team

!vote Mutantdevle

21cZxBv.png

#615 2020-01-30 08:37:32

peace

mutant you still having after all these days said why jawapa is suspictiolous but i dont think you will eve habe tim to say it because you will wake up in your own grave

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#616 2020-01-30 08:38:16

peace

explaining your readas is the best way so peopel can think hmm youre right or hmm no youre wrong you have multiply tims not don ethat

peace.png

#617 2020-01-30 14:28:08

Kira

[1] 2B TNG - Onjit
[4] Mutantdevle - mrjawapa, Taskmanager, Peace, Crybaby
Majority is 6, You have 6 hours until day ends.
Nonvoters:
- ShadowsEdge
- BuzzerBee
- mutantdevle
- 2B55B5G TNG
- Different55
- Eleizibeth

#618 2020-01-30 14:35:57

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Okay, I'm here now for the remaining 6 hours/until my death. I will now begin my case against jawapa.

Though, TaskManager needs to be lynched before jawapa, so I'm going to park my vote there.

!vote TaskManager

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#619 2020-01-30 15:17:14

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Part 1 of jawapa scum:

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#620 2020-01-30 15:44:13

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

mutantdevle wrote:

He does not give any justification for this. And although he is at least forming a conclusion, this still isn't scum hunting as it's not based on anything he himself said or did.

I thought I explained this. Can't look for it because I'm on mobile.
There was a game that me, task, and norboy were scum, and those two "fought" the entire game. Can't recall which game, but it was one if the gimmicky ones.

It really through the town off. Thought they could have been doing the same thing this game.

mutantdevle wrote:

Does he think we should be taking the game seriously? Does he think **** is fine? His early actions here felt like a having-your-cake-and-eating-it-type situation.

Idk if you've noticed, but the last few games I've been jabbing at people. Mostly the people that play on a regular basis. There's a lot of **** thats not scum/town based. The D1 thing is a very good example. Everyone complains about D1 **** posting, but everyone **** posts D1. I get tired of it being used as a defense for stupid ****.

That part of my post had nothing to do with my alignment. That's just me being salty.

mutantdevle wrote:

I didn't like Task's point here and I didn't like jawapa's need to defend it. This is what put me in the mentality of associating Task and Jawapa.

Reference to the last game, where I was lynched as a vanilla townie, because I had no defense. I was told I wasn't trying hard enough to defend myself, and so I must be scum. But then, I was also trying too hard to defend myself, so I must be scum.

Again, nothing to do with my alignment. This is just stupid. I really don't know what you expect a vanilla townie to say as a defense. All they can do is share their opinions. They have no way of confirming their role.

/mobile with some salt

Discord: jawp#5123

#621 2020-01-30 16:00:55

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Part 2

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#622 2020-01-30 17:06:12

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Part 3

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#623 2020-01-30 17:57:00

peace

that aresome deep long posts to scumread jawapa

peace.png

#624 2020-01-30 17:57:59

peace

now as i read you think task/jawp is a team why do u want task dead first?

peace.png

#625 2020-01-30 17:58:22

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

mutantdevle wrote:

I'm giving BuzzerBee the benefit of the doubt here in that I think he said this because he missed Proc's response to his questions. The alternative is that BuzzerBee considered Proc's lack of posting in the 11 hours since Task's post as intentionally not answering. [BuzzerBee please confirm which of these it is.]

I had missed it. I think mostly because Processor and Peace's post blend together because their avatars are so similar and names both start with p, and the post where he answered was sandwiched between two peace posts

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Wooted by:
ShadowsEdge1581286360774156

Board footer