Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2019-02-14 19:27:26

Xenonetix
EE Owner (Formerly Mega Lamb)
From: Essos
Joined: 2015-03-07
Posts: 782
Website

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi Everybody!

We hope you're enjoying your Valentine's Day! To celebrate, we've added this pulsing Heart aura made by Security-Drone!

Heart_Final.png

Grab it while you can for 7 days only before it goes into Classic, and there's a gem discount for that period where it's reduced from 50 to 14 Gems!

See you in-game!

With Love,
~ Xenonetix ~

Last edited by Xenonetix (2019-02-15 08:50:25)


Xenonetix_2.png

Offline

#2 2019-02-14 19:35:51

Gabriellfs
Member
From: Brasil
Joined: 2016-02-08
Posts: 106

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

cool

Offline

Wooted by:

#3 2019-02-14 19:37:51

Anemone123
Banned
Joined: 2019-02-14
Posts: 6

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

Most of all, I was happy to see kissing smiley for 5 gems in the shop //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Offline

Wooted by:

#4 2019-02-14 19:57:43

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: Under your bed
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 988
Website

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

Xenonetix wrote:

See you in-game!

I like how you say this yet I have never seen you in-game since some update world back when nou was owner and you were still megalamb moderator.


Blue is my favourite color

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

Wooted by:

#5 2019-02-14 20:37:05

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 4,166

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

crap security drone gg on getting ur aura in game gg


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

#6 2019-02-14 20:57:27

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: My speech is not the greatest
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 3,469

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

I told him it'd happen. I was right the Jedi are taking over! GG Security-Drone


RM7fEdO.png

Offline

#7 2019-02-14 21:30:33

Security-Drone
Formerly Killerthegreat
From: Chile (Homeland: UK)
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 240

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

Wow, can I say thanks for adding this into the game!
Now I'm truly part of the family, Thanks to the community for all their support!
Now enjoy the rest of today while you still can! I was too busy manoeuvring cars so I missed out on all the fun.


96S17Wg.gif  SECURITY-DRONE
If you need to contact me, use my discord tag:
0×Security-Drone#2511

Offline

#8 2019-02-15 04:50:31

Nikko99
Member
From: cGhpbGlwcGluZXM=
Joined: 2017-12-26
Posts: 68

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

Xenonetix wrote:

We hope you're enjoying your Valentine's Day!

nope

Offline

Wooted by:

#9 2019-02-15 08:29:23

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,058

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

Nikko99 wrote:
Xenonetix wrote:

We hope you're enjoying your Valentine's Day!

nope

You could always look at what these guys are doing to vent their pent-up frustration at the world.
https://japantoday.com/category/nationa … opular-men


Ojir9sa.gif

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#10 2019-02-15 16:09:18

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: Under your bed
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 988
Website

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Nikko99 wrote:
Xenonetix wrote:

We hope you're enjoying your Valentine's Day!

nope

You could always look at what these guys are doing to vent their pent-up frustration at the world.
https://japantoday.com/category/nationa … opular-men

Actually yeah we should stop with valentine. It's not like people don't make love from the 15th of February untill the 13th of February next year. It's not like everyone is born in mid-November. It's just a reason for girls to ask for flowers but it's not like they can do that any other day of the year.


Blue is my favourite color

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

Wooted by:

#11 2019-02-15 16:47:09

PTU
Formerly Pipec
From: Mailboxٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴ
Joined: 2017-04-15
Posts: 844

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

mikelolsuperman wrote:

It's just a reason for girls to ask for flowers

????

that's not even point


M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png

UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#12 2019-02-15 17:25:10

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: Under your bed
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 988
Website

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

Pipec wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:

It's just a reason for girls to ask for flowers

????

that's not even point

I still don't like it. Then what's the point?


Blue is my favourite color

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

Wooted by:

#13 2019-02-15 18:53:37

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: My speech is not the greatest
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 3,469

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

It's not a day where you're supposed to love someone more than you supposedly do. It's a day of celebrating the love between intimate partners. In certain places, Valentine's Day is a day where females ask out males by giving them chocolate. On white day which would occur a month afterwards (March 14), the males would give return gifts to them.

So, tldr, in most places it's a day of celebrating love itself, not who you love. In other places, it's meant to spur romance and give people courage to ask others out.


RM7fEdO.png

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#14 2019-02-15 19:00:08

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 5,408
Website

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello!

I am also the Graphics Design a guy with graphics! I am very jealous that... That.... But.... That...   .... Can you please....? I also have graph-... It would be fair to ... But...

I give up.


a.png?width=400&height=125
unknown.png

Offline

#15 2019-02-15 19:16:32

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: Under your bed
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 988
Website

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

Anatoly wrote:

Hello!

I am also the Graphics Design a guy with graphics! I am very jealous that... That.... But.... That...   .... Can you please....? I also have graph-... It would be fair to ... But...

I give up.

Would you ask out a girl by saying you make graphics for a game based around facebook emojis? I don't know if that would work.


Blue is my favourite color

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

#16 2019-02-15 19:45:01

Lunarys
New Member
Joined: 2018-09-28
Posts: 8

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

mikelolsuperman wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

Hello!

I am also the Graphics Design a guy with graphics! I am very jealous that... That.... But.... That...   .... Can you please....? I also have graph-... It would be fair to ... But...

I give up.

Would you ask out a girl by saying you make graphics for a game based around facebook emojis? I don't know if that would work.

Depends on the girl. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I haven't a doubt most wouldn't care if they had an interest in you. You've been generalizing a lot recently. Earlier you implied girls only care for money - which also is an untrue assumption. For example, I don't care about it.

Valentine's day, as Crybaby pointed out, is more meant to be a day where you celebrate love, rather than giving gifts to each other. If you gauge love by how many gifts you've received, it's not really love. It's also not necessarily a golden rule that you must spend time together. My SO was busy most of yesterday, I'm not leaving them over that or over no gifts. I love them and I told them that yesterday. :J

Offline

#17 2019-02-15 20:02:20

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: Under your bed
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 988
Website

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

Lunarys wrote:

Earlier you implied girls only care for money

Please quote. Also I don't take many holidays and whatever serious. I was only joking about girls only using valentines day for love and gifts. It's just that I don't care about 'Celebrating love' and all that. Same with Christmas. I mean yeah it's about the birth of Jesus Christ but I don't really take it too serious because I'm not religious myself (And before you say I hate against being Christian without me actually saying that, I don't hate any religion but I don't believe in one either). I only really celebrate them because my family or school or whatever celebrates the holidays.


Blue is my favourite color

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

#18 2019-02-15 20:45:48

Lunarys
New Member
Joined: 2018-09-28
Posts: 8

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

mikelolsuperman wrote:
Lunarys wrote:

Earlier you implied girls only care for money

Please quote.

mikelolsuperman wrote:
Lunarys wrote:

Chocolates and/or flowers are pretty standard, they're pretty safe. I don't think there's a standard 'perfect' gift. It has to come from your heart, I'd say. Something that fits them. :J

Personally, from an SO, I'd prefer no gifts, because spending time with them is pretty nice and fun. And that's worth more than any physical gift is.

Untill you give them a 10x10x10cm massive gold block and they leave you because they never liked you and they only acted like they love you because of money.

Could've been a joke. Though I've seen people take these holidays bitterly. I feel bad for them.

I understand that. I'm not religious either, but I think it's nice to spend time with dear ones during holiday. In this case, even if they're not a Valentine.

Last edited by Lunarys (2019-02-15 20:51:33)

Offline

#19 2019-02-15 21:03:58

Fernandinha
Banned
From: Japan, Brazil, Learn, Dev.
Joined: 2018-12-02
Posts: 159
Website

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

in March 14 >
Happy Valentine.. Guys //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile


Gasai is the name of NightMore

Offline

#20 2019-02-15 22:02:08

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: Under your bed
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 988
Website

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

Lunarys wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
Lunarys wrote:

Earlier you implied girls only care for money

Please quote.

mikelolsuperman wrote:
Lunarys wrote:

Chocolates and/or flowers are pretty standard, they're pretty safe. I don't think there's a standard 'perfect' gift. It has to come from your heart, I'd say. Something that fits them. :J

Personally, from an SO, I'd prefer no gifts, because spending time with them is pretty nice and fun. And that's worth more than any physical gift is.

Untill you give them a 10x10x10cm massive gold block and they leave you because they never liked you and they only acted like they love you because of money.

Could've been a joke. Though I've seen people take these holidays bitterly. I feel bad for them.

I understand that. I'm not religious either, but I think it's nice to spend time with dear ones during holiday. In this case, even if they're not a Valentine.

Oh that, that was also a joke. I understand people wanna spend time with family during holidays, which is probably always the case but during holidays everyone is free so there's actually time. That isn't really the case with valentines day but still.


Blue is my favourite color

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

Wooted by:

#21 2019-02-15 23:18:42

Tomahawk
Forum Mod
From: BiH
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 1,801

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

Let's focus on the update. There's a couple of threads in Off-Topic if you wanna discuss Valentine's specifically.


One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Offline

Tomahawk1550269122741063

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1553147718.7925 - Generated in 0.069 seconds, 14 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.71 MiB (Peak: 1.99 MiB) ]