Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2018-11-02 14:55:15

Nikko99
Member
From: cGhpbGlwcGluZXM=
Joined: 2017-12-26
Posts: 43

Nikko99 Signature Creation Topic

you can also suggest a signatures but please give me full detail.

sig i made before or without their permission.
sig suggested

Everything here is all made in photoshop cs5

Last edited by Nikko99 (2018-11-23 18:10:39)

Offline

#2 2018-11-02 18:09:40

Alek5andar
Member
From: ERROR 404: LOCATION NOT FOUND
Joined: 2017-09-24
Posts: 77

Re: Nikko99 Signature Creation Topic

Make it more like my current one with a beach picture in the text. (for more aesthetics)


1MMpEk5.png Thanks to Niko99 for the signature!
Road to Posts:
25 - 50 - 75 - 100 -125 - 150 -175 - 200
?type=registered&name=Alek5andar

Offline

#3 2018-11-04 07:19:09

Nikko99
Member
From: cGhpbGlwcGluZXM=
Joined: 2017-12-26
Posts: 43

Re: Nikko99 Signature Creation Topic

Alek5andar wrote:

Make it more like my current one with a beach picture in the text. (for more aesthetics)

Hidden text

idk what font your using but it was easy.

Offline

#4 2018-11-04 10:18:46

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 4,861
Website

Re: Nikko99 Signature Creation Topic

Amazing!


35UNe3I.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#5 2018-11-05 18:32:21

Trytu
Member
From: Poland
Joined: 2017-12-10
Posts: 464

Re: Nikko99 Signature Creation Topic

tear/scrathy/sharp font, with very rough irregular texture in not very saturaturated, or medium saturated blurple or purple color
if you want, add some decorations :3, or better not
your works are amazing :3


4puJMaQ.png
Thanks to Nikko99 for signature
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
https: //i.imgur.com/YFtzyXA.png

Offline

#6 2018-11-05 19:47:21

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 3,269

Re: Nikko99 Signature Creation Topic

whatever i want a new sign so my name, font IDFK you choose a nice one color: admin color (goldish, same as my avatar)


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.pnga.png
                                                                                           4Ba5vYC.png

ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar  and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

#7 2018-11-05 20:16:57

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 4,861
Website

Re: Nikko99 Signature Creation Topic

peace wrote:

whatever i want a new sign so my name, font IDFK you choose a nice one color: admin color (goldish, same as my avatar)

Translation: I want a golden signature!


35UNe3I.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#8 2018-11-06 15:22:49

Nikko99
Member
From: cGhpbGlwcGluZXM=
Joined: 2017-12-26
Posts: 43

Re: Nikko99 Signature Creation Topic

Trytu
Peace

Offline

Wooted by:

#9 2018-11-06 15:58:35

HG
Member
From: null
Joined: 2017-08-16
Posts: 2,191

Re: Nikko99 Signature Creation Topic

These works have a really unique style, and an amazing look. I can certainly say they're better than mine.

I would have liked to see something for myself, but considering that now I only use my signature to hold important information, I guess the most I can do is to see the works for the other people.

Offline

Wooted by:

#10 2018-11-06 18:03:45

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 3,269

Re: Nikko99 Signature Creation Topic

HOLY **** THATS EPIC ILL TAKE


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.pnga.png
                                                                                           4Ba5vYC.png

ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar  and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

Wooted by:

#11 2018-11-06 18:10:59

Daneeko
Member
From: EE Universe
Joined: 2015-02-20
Posts: 1,879

Re: Nikko99 Signature Creation Topic

make a :P emoticon in a blue-cyan gradient like same color like my sig and not too big


undertale_box.png?text=%0Acolor%3Dhotpink%20%20%20%20%20%20YOU%20HAVE%20BEEN%20DESTROYED&box=undertale&boxcolor=hotpink&font=determination&asterisk=false&small=true wait what

Offline

#12 2018-11-06 18:12:40

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 3,269

Re: Nikko99 Signature Creation Topic

Daneeko wrote:

make a //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue emoticon in a blue-cyan gradient like same color like my sig and not too big

daneeko i know ur topic is cloed but can u pixalate my new sig?


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.pnga.png
                                                                                           4Ba5vYC.png

ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar  and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

#13 2018-11-06 18:14:56

Daneeko
Member
From: EE Universe
Joined: 2015-02-20
Posts: 1,879

Re: Nikko99 Signature Creation Topic

peace wrote:
Daneeko wrote:

make a //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue emoticon in a blue-cyan gradient like same color like my sig and not too big

daneeko i know ur topic is cloed but can u pixalate my new sig?

its already pretty much pixelated i guess i could simplify the colors if you want


undertale_box.png?text=%0Acolor%3Dhotpink%20%20%20%20%20%20YOU%20HAVE%20BEEN%20DESTROYED&box=undertale&boxcolor=hotpink&font=determination&asterisk=false&small=true wait what

Offline

#14 2018-11-06 18:21:56

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 3,269

Re: Nikko99 Signature Creation Topic

Daneeko wrote:
peace wrote:
Daneeko wrote:

make a //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue emoticon in a blue-cyan gradient like same color like my sig and not too big

daneeko i know ur topic is cloed but can u pixalate my new sig?

its already pretty much pixelated i guess i could simplify the colors if you want

ya thats fine so i can edit that lil pixelated sig to th ene wone aswell and maby keep it forever


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.pnga.png
                                                                                           4Ba5vYC.png

ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar  and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

#15 2018-11-06 18:55:40

Daneeko
Member
From: EE Universe
Joined: 2015-02-20
Posts: 1,879

Re: Nikko99 Signature Creation Topic

peace wrote:
Daneeko wrote:
peace wrote:
Daneeko wrote:

make a //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue emoticon in a blue-cyan gradient like same color like my sig and not too big

daneeko i know ur topic is cloed but can u pixalate my new sig?

its already pretty much pixelated i guess i could simplify the colors if you want

ya thats fine so i can edit that lil pixelated sig to th ene wone aswell and maby keep it forever

g4Ba5vYC.png


undertale_box.png?text=%0Acolor%3Dhotpink%20%20%20%20%20%20YOU%20HAVE%20BEEN%20DESTROYED&box=undertale&boxcolor=hotpink&font=determination&asterisk=false&small=true wait what

Offline

#16 2018-11-06 20:26:52

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 3,269

Re: Nikko99 Signature Creation Topic

Daneeko wrote:
peace wrote:
Daneeko wrote:
peace wrote:
Daneeko wrote:

make a //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue emoticon in a blue-cyan gradient like same color like my sig and not too big

daneeko i know ur topic is cloed but can u pixalate my new sig?

its already pretty much pixelated i guess i could simplify the colors if you want

ya thats fine so i can edit that lil pixelated sig to th ene wone aswell and maby keep it forever

ghttps://i.imgur.com/4Ba5vYC.png

ah tunred out to be diffrent then i thoguth btu its still very nice and i use it fits muc hbette rthen that old lil sig u made xD ty


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.pnga.png
                                                                                           4Ba5vYC.png

ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar  and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

#17 2018-11-06 20:38:18

Andymakeer
Member
From: Nine-tails Vale
Joined: 2016-05-29
Posts: 182

Re: Nikko99 Signature Creation Topic

PLSSS MINEEEE

Name: Andymakeer
Colors: Black, White and Wooden Background
Style: Tim Burton


https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/b/bc/165_raccoon

aww raccoon smiley not added to forums ;-;

Offline

#18 2018-11-07 16:17:27

Nikko99
Member
From: cGhpbGlwcGluZXM=
Joined: 2017-12-26
Posts: 43

Re: Nikko99 Signature Creation Topic

Daneeko
Andymaker

Offline

Wooted by:

#19 2018-11-07 16:52:17

Daneeko
Member
From: EE Universe
Joined: 2015-02-20
Posts: 1,879

Re: Nikko99 Signature Creation Topic

Nikko99 wrote:

Thank you Nikko99, very cool!


undertale_box.png?text=%0Acolor%3Dhotpink%20%20%20%20%20%20YOU%20HAVE%20BEEN%20DESTROYED&box=undertale&boxcolor=hotpink&font=determination&asterisk=false&small=true wait what

Offline

Wooted by:

#20 2018-11-07 18:36:32

Andymakeer
Member
From: Nine-tails Vale
Joined: 2016-05-29
Posts: 182

Re: Nikko99 Signature Creation Topic

Nikko99 wrote:

NEAT!!!


https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/b/bc/165_raccoon

aww raccoon smiley not added to forums ;-;

Offline

Wooted by:

#21 2018-11-08 16:40:57

Alek5andar
Member
From: ERROR 404: LOCATION NOT FOUND
Joined: 2017-09-24
Posts: 77

Re: Nikko99 Signature Creation Topic

Fix the typo.
Edit: It's Alek5andar.

Last edited by Alek5andar (2018-11-08 16:41:19)


1MMpEk5.png Thanks to Niko99 for the signature!
Road to Posts:
25 - 50 - 75 - 100 -125 - 150 -175 - 200
?type=registered&name=Alek5andar

Offline

#22 2018-11-09 02:53:59

chzandham
Member
Joined: 2015-02-25
Posts: 146

Re: Nikko99 Signature Creation Topic

Can I please have an colorful sig with Yellow Text? Not too bright, but not too dark. Transparent background please.

can I please have an cube like font if you have one? Thanks! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

However, If you have any ideas for an sig that would fit my username. Then go ahead and do what you want to do. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile


tptD29P.png

Credits to Stubby For Making me this Signature!

Offline

#23 2018-11-09 08:51:40

MWstudios
Member
From: World 4-2
Joined: 2018-04-06
Posts: 968

Re: Nikko99 Signature Creation Topic

Alek5andar wrote:

Fix the typo.
Edit: It's Alek5andar.

nah, compared with Tritu's, your signature is still good


Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

Offline

#24 2018-11-09 12:55:38

Daneeko
Member
From: EE Universe
Joined: 2015-02-20
Posts: 1,879

Re: Nikko99 Signature Creation Topic

chzandham wrote:

Can I please have an colorful sig with Yellow Text? Not too bright, but not too dark. Transparent background please.

can I please have an cube like font if you have one? Thanks! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

However, If you have any ideas for an sig that would fit my username. Then go ahead and do what you want to do. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

are you kidding me? your sig is already awesom
also, why did you use bold and center text? kinda confused me at first


undertale_box.png?text=%0Acolor%3Dhotpink%20%20%20%20%20%20YOU%20HAVE%20BEEN%20DESTROYED&box=undertale&boxcolor=hotpink&font=determination&asterisk=false&small=true wait what

Offline

#25 2018-11-09 14:05:38

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 4,861
Website

Re: Nikko99 Signature Creation Topic

Oh god I’m jealous that Im bad.


35UNe3I.png

Offline

Trytu1542122214731811

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1544914595.7154 - Generated in 0.061 seconds, 11 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.69 MiB (Peak: 2 MiB) ]