Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#351 2018-03-22 21:03:03

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 4,293
Website

Re: Anatoly's Graphics (30-07-2018) (Update 72) (Announcement)

LukeM wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

Credit means saying you like something or whatever
Due means should be given

So by 'credit where credit is due' they mean something like 'I didn't say I liked your other things because I didn't like them, but I said I like the new ones because I do'

I don’t get it.

Offline

#352 2018-03-26 11:22:55

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 4,293
Website

Re: Anatoly's Graphics (30-07-2018) (Update 72) (Announcement)

Update 71

This update is focused on fixing old stuff.

Flower Aura
VOE4mgZ.gif

Raw Files

Removed Fog Aura

Fog

tGrZG6V.pngLxuU9bV.png
(Old) Can't see anything, too foggy.

Reason of removal: Too big.

Fix Moon Aura
I54GnLp.pngYC0awjF.png
Old look 3: Fixed Moon Arms.

Maze Pack BG
YJeHkGJ.png
Maze Pack FG

Removed Evil ghost, Mummy

Evil ghost

lBYpLRa.png
Ghosts... I can't tell much to them.

Mummy

tSu0pFH.png
Ancient Egypt

Reason of removal: Too bad.

Fix Muslim Smiley
DYXF4KQ.png
Added the correct format (24x24) and removed background (made transparent).

If you have any ideas be free to suggest them here, in PM or in the Graphical ideas topic, however there you can't be sure that I'll see it.

Last edited by Anatoly (2018-03-26 11:23:26)

Offline

Wooted by:

#353 2018-03-29 07:11:06

Xfrogman43
Member
From: need to find a new home
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,116

Re: Anatoly's Graphics (30-07-2018) (Update 72) (Announcement)

Anatoly wrote:

Frog

fCnEj8s.png
Suggested by Xfrogman43.

could use some work, just looks like grinch with legs, but otherwise its good


zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Offline

#354 2018-06-10 07:50:50

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 4,293
Website

Re: Anatoly's Graphics (30-07-2018) (Update 72) (Announcement)

I’d like to ask the community if you still want to see Graphics created by me. So please be serious for a minute and answer the following questions:

  • Do you actually want to see Graphics here?

  • Do you still care to criticize posts, telling the good and bad about them?

  • What do you expect/ want to have here upcoming? (Don’t be exact “blue capitan america smiley”, more generalized, e.g. “superhero smileys”

  • If I try to make Graphics pretty good, how long do you expect it to happen? (Try to specify a possible period, e.g. 3 days - 1 week)

  • Do you want to see more recolors, remakes of existing things? If no, tell me in which direction you want me to go? Nature, Technology, etc.?

  • If any time period should have much graphics, will you care to view them all?

  • Per one Update Post, how much Graphics do you want to see? (E.g. 10 Blocks, 2 Smileys, 1 Special)

  • The following questions are about the upcoming reboot in one year:

    • Should I continue posting graphics here or create a new topic?

    • If The Graphics should be here, should they be split away from Old Stuff?

Thanks for taking time and answering the questions!

Offline

#355 2018-06-10 08:17:16

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,385

Re: Anatoly's Graphics (30-07-2018) (Update 72) (Announcement)

1. yes I care because it is fun to see what you created and it inspires me and other people wh might get the change in the future to make th same stuff it the program is available to them.

2.yes only if im notified or your active for this kind of thing

3.anything creative to smiley to blocks to animations

4.half a week

5.yes if you are able to do patterns and shapes

6.yes I would but if i already seen them I will not view them unless I need template or using for a new program.

7. aleast 5 of each or if not possible do 2 of each

8.both

9.split and seprate


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

#356 2018-06-10 09:23:11

peace
Member
From: the netherlands
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 2,076

Re: Anatoly's Graphics (30-07-2018) (Update 72) (Announcement)

Anatoly wrote:

I’d like to ask the community if you still want to see Graphics created by me. So please be serious for a minute and answer the following questions:

  • Do you actually want to see Graphics here?

  • Do you still care to criticize posts, telling the good and bad about them?

  • What do you expect/ want to have here upcoming? (Don’t be exact “blue capitan america smiley”, more generalized, e.g. “superhero smileys”

  • If I try to make Graphics pretty good, how long do you expect it to happen? (Try to specify a possible period, e.g. 3 days - 1 week)

  • Do you want to see more recolors, remakes of existing things? If no, tell me in which direction you want me to go? Nature, Technology, etc.?

  • If any time period should have much graphics, will you care to view them all?

  • Per one Update Post, how much Graphics do you want to see? (E.g. 10 Blocks, 2 Smileys, 1 Special)

  • The following questions are about the upcoming reboot in one year:

    • Should I continue posting graphics here or create a new topic?

    • If The Graphics should be here, should they be split away from Old Stuff?

Thanks for taking time and answering the questions!

not mcuh time soo yes continue making ghrapics idc what you make jus do it as logn as you can ant make nice things which you already do/did //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile


1HIqRW7.png MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and blueclued

Offline

#357 2018-06-11 17:37:01

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 4,293
Website

Re: Anatoly's Graphics (30-07-2018) (Update 72) (Announcement)

6grBzNE.png

Yet not released, it's my template for the coming decoration.

Offline

Wooted by:

#358 2018-07-30 12:48:59

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 4,293
Website

Re: Anatoly's Graphics (30-07-2018) (Update 72) (Announcement)

Update 72

This update is focused on little stuff for a return!

Slow Effect
ycr9vTw.png

Fix Generic Background
KlESxNT.pngF5x9CEf.png
4UjRK0t.png

Look

Ice Block (Additions)
FIrzOU7.png
First is Original. Second is a halved version of the original. Same physics, just halved. Third is explained in the upcoming spoiler.

Explained

Offline

#359 2018-07-30 13:19:09

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,272
Website

Re: Anatoly's Graphics (30-07-2018) (Update 72) (Announcement)

Anatoly wrote:

Ice Block (Additions)
FIrzOU7.png
First is Original. Second is a halved version of the original. Same physics, just halved. Third is explained in the upcoming spoiler.

I have a feeling that we're never going to be able to add half block ice (at least in this version of EE)
Both half blocks and ice blocks are buggy enough on their own... Combining them is asking for trouble XD


- Luke Miles

Online

Wooted by:

#360 2018-07-30 13:23:12

minam
Member
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 230

Re: Anatoly's Graphics (30-07-2018) (Update 72) (Announcement)

Answer to your questions from before:


Hidden text

And commenting on Update 72

Hidden text

Finally, some questions for you too

Hidden text

Isn't this eggciting?
ZWfJa.gif07acp.gif

Online

#361 2018-07-30 13:31:14

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 4,293
Website

Re: Anatoly's Graphics (30-07-2018) (Update 72) (Announcement)

minam wrote:
Hidden text

If you mean, of how regularly I update, it depends on if I have time. Now I have one month holidays and I hope to spent more time on graphics and bots writing.

minam wrote:
Hidden text

Be free to comment on anything you want.

minam wrote:
Hidden text

if you really want to rate, yeah do it.

minam wrote:
Hidden text

I mean that, if I have once collected many graphics and post them in one post, will you scroll to all of them?

Offline

#362 2018-07-30 13:36:52

minam
Member
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 230

Re: Anatoly's Graphics (30-07-2018) (Update 72) (Announcement)

Anatoly wrote:

I mean that, if I have once collected many graphics and post them in one post, will you scroll to all of t

Don't repost the same thing. Isn't the first post on page 1 basically your collection of graphics?


Isn't this eggciting?
ZWfJa.gif07acp.gif

Online

#363 2018-07-30 13:44:32

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 4,293
Website

Re: Anatoly's Graphics (30-07-2018) (Update 72) (Announcement)

If anyone wants to support the topic, click the link below button //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Woot

minam wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

I mean that, if I have once collected many graphics and post them in one post, will you scroll to all of t

Don't repost the same thing. Isn't the first post on page 1 basically your collection of graphics?

No. I mean, if Ill be banned for like one month and I will create many new graphics and release them in one post.

Offline

#364 2018-07-30 17:49:31

peace
Member
From: the netherlands
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 2,076

Re: Anatoly's Graphics (30-07-2018) (Update 72) (Announcement)

will the 3rd ice thing act liek real ice bu place on other blcoks (so just an ice effect for all blocks?) if so its quite nice to see btu defineltly waht lukem is saying bug+bug=ultrabug (hlaflbokc=bug ice=abit of bugs)


1HIqRW7.png MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and blueclued

Offline

Wooted by:

#365 2018-08-01 20:03:20

minimania
Member
From: Thanks Anatoly for the sig
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 2,821

Re: Anatoly's Graphics (30-07-2018) (Update 72) (Announcement)

Fixed generic package...

Looks familiar ;P


M1y6Vib.png
Credits to Onjit for the signature. (Other signatures 1 by Anatoly, 2 by Bluecloud, and 3 by HG.)

Offline

Wooted by:

#366 2018-08-02 18:40:12

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 4,293
Website

Re: Anatoly's Graphics (30-07-2018) (Update 72) (Announcement)

minimania wrote:

Fixed generic package...

Looks familiar ;P

Is that a good note or a bad not?

Offline

#367 2018-08-04 19:30:35

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 4,293
Website

Re: Anatoly's Graphics (30-07-2018) (Update 72) (Announcement)

RPG Mode
Note! This Graphics will not be implemented in the main topic in the level Items!

Graphics: IK1HsaN.pngvzNSZfz.pngUiizH1h.pngj8AJLFF.pngOEv2zd6.pnguHB7CJC.pngZ3xORhS.pngvVfB3qg.png
EE: eT1Oo2M.png

Offline

Anatoly1533407435718109

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1534601467.7988 - Generated in 0.070 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.51 MiB (Peak: 1.78 MiB) ]