Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-12-03 03:12:36, last edited by Muftwin (2015-12-03 21:42:34)

Muftwin

Give us official responses to extremely common suggestions

*cough* orange (global) switch *cough* command block *cough* coindoors/switches to 1000 *cough*

im not saying this to be impatient im saying we dont know if theyre making these ideas at all or if they even know we want them. If they are in progress we have no reason to keep bothering about them they understand its a good idea, but if we stop doing this and they infact are not adding these things they will never come.

feel free to post any other common idea i missed (Solitude was answered it is not coming because nou wants to maintain the multiplayer aspect of ee)

hNtlhM5.png
ZOEY DOESNT ACCEPT ANYTHING

Wooted by: (4)

#2 2015-12-03 03:22:33

Gosha

Re: Give us official responses to extremely common suggestions

Because there won't be updates till stream update
Ee stuff work very hard , they need to rewrite the whole game into another language .

Plus, I think better to make global updates every 2 months than little updates every week

#3 2015-12-03 07:33:22

cpcrabs

Muftwin wrote:

*cough* orange (global) switch *cough* command block *cough* coindoors/switches to 1000 *cough*

We dont know why you didnt add these things yet til you tell us... we all want them more than whatever you have planned next im sure of it.

You're wrong. Setting EE to Unity is much more important then our suggestions that we need to make our world complete. Yes, I want all the things that you said, but don't you think they it can wait until after EE comes to steam and even mobile?

17 i think

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2015-12-03 07:50:43

nlmdejonge

You kinda broke your own suggestion.

Because this is a good idea...

> Give us official responses to extremely common suggestions

...but then you added...

> We dont know why you didnt add these things yet til you tell us... we all want them more than whatever you have planned next im sure of it.

...which probably prevents people from wooting your idea. The first two reactions to your post already go into the rewrite.

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

#5 2015-12-03 21:41:27, last edited by Muftwin (2015-12-03 21:45:06)

Muftwin

nlmdejonge wrote:

You kinda broke your own suggestion.

Because this is a good idea...

> Give us official responses to extremely common suggestions

...but then you added...

> We dont know why you didnt add these things yet til you tell us... we all want them more than whatever you have planned next im sure of it.

...which probably prevents people from wooting your idea. The first two reactions to your post already go into the rewrite.

yknow thats a good point guys im not saying this to be impatient im saying we dont know if theyre making these ideas at all or if they even know we want them. If they are in progress we have no reason to keep bothering about them they understand its a good idea, but if we stop doing this and they infact are not adding these things they will never come.

cpcrabs wrote:

You're wrong. Setting EE to Unity is much more important then our suggestions that we need to make our world complete. Yes, I want all the things that you said, but don't you think they it can wait until after EE comes to steam and even mobile?

I dont think there full effort is on unity did they say they arent doing any more updates until then? obviously unity is an important update but that doesnt mean they arent doing other things and even if they are i want to know that the popular suggestions are the next priority when thats done

hNtlhM5.png

#6 2015-12-04 00:35:03

Freckleface

I like suprises tho //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad Like I go on EE one day and... BAM! OMG THERES ORANEG SWITHCES AND COMMAND BLOCKS AND **** GOING UP TO 1000 AND UNITY AND GM AND OMFGWAT!!! Not just... Ok so we will have those in the future. Neat.

F

#7 2015-12-06 07:10:59, last edited by 272 (2015-12-06 07:11:29)

This topic proves Muftwin an official scrub! Welcome to the land of Scrubbington!

Despite what people say, Different55 is the best mod.

#8 2015-12-06 15:59:12

Muftwin

272 wrote:

This topic proves Muftwin an official scrub! Welcome to the land of Scrubbington!

rude!? can you explain why? I am extremely surprised that people dont want this. This should only take a minute to do, so what do we lose from this?

hNtlhM5.png

#9 2015-12-06 17:20:58

Processor

Orange global switch is in the development pipeline. It will be available in a few months because we have other stuff with higher priority.

Command blocks are not happening because their use cases would be very limited.

Coin door and switches and switches with higher target values is something we'd like to allow, but there isn't enough space on the blocks themselves to display these higher numbers, so that would be confusing. Implementation suggestions for these are very welcome (such as using different text colors for switchgates).

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#10 2015-12-06 17:31:57, last edited by Muftwin (2015-12-06 17:40:17)

Muftwin

Processor wrote:

Orange global switch is in the development pipeline. It will be available in a few months because we have other stuff with higher priority.

Coin door and switches and switches with higher target values is something we'd like to allow, but there isn't enough space on the blocks themselves to display these higher numbers, so that would be confusing. Implementation suggestions for these are very welcome (such as using different text colors for switchgates).

Thanks you

Edit: guys please keep in mind this IS NOT the place to tell him why we want the ones they arent doing (cd/switch maxes and command blocks) they belong on the many topics reguarding those (or create a new one if you like) this IS the place to ask about any other common ideas we dont know about the status of I can think of a few more myself, but if you guys arent thinking of them they might not be quite as popular as the first batch. I will probly ask about them later, because the response shows there are some higher priority things in the works. (presumably unity/steam)

hNtlhM5.png

#11 2015-12-06 19:16:21

zioxei

Processor wrote:

Why won't you make numbers just a pixel thinner? Many people suggested that, I need to know the answer.

user.php?id=zioxei
user.php?id=thanksmom
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wooted by:

#12 2015-12-06 19:30:36

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Muftwin wrote:

Edit: guys please keep in mind this IS NOT the place to tell him why we want the ones they arent doing

zioxei wrote:

Why won't you make numbers just a pixel thinner? Many people suggested that, I need to know the answer.

pls

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by:

#13 2015-12-10 08:23:40, last edited by Onjit (2015-12-10 08:25:55)

Onjit
Website

:.|:;

Wooted by:

#14 2015-12-10 09:04:28

zioxei

Smiley collision is the worst thing somebody could ever think of.

user.php?id=zioxei
user.php?id=thanksmom
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#15 2015-12-10 09:07:20

Onjit
Website

zioxei wrote:

Smiley collision is the worst thing somebody could ever think of.

Things this topic is for: Requesting things for the staff to look at.

Things this topic is not for: Discussing the ideas (when they have their own threads)

:.|:;

#16 2015-12-10 14:11:25

Nou

In general I don't want too give to much away. We do see everything, literally everything, but if we start dismissing/confirming everything it ruins the surprise factor.
We have a detailed long-term plan for the coming few months with a lot of user-suggested things, but you'll have to wait and see which ones and when //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

No u.

#17 2015-12-10 20:10:04

zioxei

Nou wrote:

In general I don't want too give to much away. We do see everything, literally everything, but if we start dismissing/confirming everything it ruins the surprise factor.
We have a detailed long-term plan for the coming few months with a lot of user-suggested things, but you'll have to wait and see which ones and when //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Oh u.

user.php?id=zioxei
user.php?id=thanksmom
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

zioxei1449774604565401

Board footer