Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Re: The greatest, most absurdly brilliant Everybody Edits story ever

I smell a lot of mistakes.

Arceus64 wrote:

It all started one afternoon?

Chris Benjaminsen was bored,[1] so he started a game where everyone could edit. It was called ?Edit, you fools?[2] but the name didn?t catch on. Later, he changed it to ?Everybody Edits? and people started playing. At first everyone could edit each level, but people would troll them, so then he allowed people to lock levels that could only be edited by entering a code. As more people started playing, demand started pouring in, and he made updates. Coin doors, spawn points, portals, one-way blocks, and backgrounds all amassed. He also called for more developers so that they could do his every order, and he[3] started a forum for the game. Everything was peaceful until one day, this guy was able to put a bot in the game and immediately start art and such. As more and more bots came, famous levels such as Cyphie?s [4] Ex Crew Shift[5] and Snake Boss, and Bass5098?s Explosions Everywhere! were created. All was still peaceful until these bots started having minds of their own.

[1] wanted money and players to have fun
[2] "Platform Sandbox"
[3] Cyclone
[4] cyph1e
[5] EX Crew Shift

Here, Arceus64, copy and paste it on to the OP and replace the first part.

[center]It all started one afternoon?  [color=yellow]Chris Benjaminsen [/color] wanted money players to have fun so he started a game where everyone could edit. It was called "Platform Sandox", but the name didn?t catch on. Later, he changed it to "Everybody Edits" and people started playing. At first everyone could edit each level, but people would troll them, so then he allowed people to lock levels that could only be edited by entering a code. As more people started playing, demand started pouring in, and he made updates. Coin doors, spawn points, portals, one-way blocks, and backgrounds all amassed. He also called for more developers so that they could do his every order, and Cyclone started a forum for the game. Everything was peaceful until one day, this guy was able to put a bot in the game and immediately start art and such. As more and more bots came, famous levels such as cyph1e's EX Crew and Snake Boss, and [color=green] Bass5098?s [/color] Explosions Everywhere! were created. All was still peaceful until these bots started having minds of their own.[/center]

Everybody Edits is Fred

#77 Before February 2015

krubby

I ESCAPED THE PONY ROOM TODAY AND AM BACK IN ACTION!!!!!!!   Let me tell you what happened.

When I heard that we would be going to McDonalds, I was all like "FROOK THAT!" and drove my hover-segway to IHOP. When I got there, I attempted to order some chocolate chip pancakes only to be confronted by a terrible evil. Different55 had murdered all of the staff and had turned the glorious palace of batter-y wonder into a burrito infested hovel! "BUH?!??!?!" I yelled in disbelief. There was a crazed look in his eyes, and I noticed that he was gripping a frozen burrito in one hand and a ban-hammer in the other. "The time of pancakes has ended. the burritos are the one true food" he said panting madly. Without warning, Different threw the burrito at me but I managed to duck and avoid it. I quickly drew my baseball bat and knocked away the second burrito hurled at me. the burrito smashed into the wall of the establishment, greatly weakening its supports. "Do not try to fight me, you are greatly outmatched!" he shrieked, and flung his hammer. It flew past me and burst through the wall, hitting GamingGuy who had been outside and immediately banning him from EE forever. The ban-hammer arced around like a boomerang for no discernible reason, and I was forced to duck again as it returned to Different's hand. More of the building weakened due to the hammer smashing to holes in the wall. I quickly swung my bat before Different could react and flung him clean across the room. He chuckled menacingly and said "Sure you might beat me, but you're coming down with me and will never know who's behind this. He then swung his ban-hammer and broke straight through the main pillar. I knew that I needed this information, and so with quick thinking I threw my one of a kind bottle of Chaka's Mmm Sauce: A$$-Blaster Edition. I said one last, teary goodbye to Chaka as his grinning face collided with Different and burst open. The sauce completely coated Different, protecting him from all the glass and debris. Despite the greatest in modern armor technology, Different was still critically injured, although would probably live. "Please," I said after reentering the ruined restaurant. "Tell me who has done this terribleness and you will be redeemed." Different looked up and said "It... was... Ao- ERRK!" He collapsed, dead, and I noticed that he had a poison dart stuck in his throat. A distance away I saw a shadowy figure jetpack away. I then threw my arms in the air and yelled in outrage "Star Wars Episode 2 was crap and should never be referenceeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!!!!!!"

Whew, I'm sorry I can't retell the rest of the story today, I'm still recovering from the near deadly Pony Overdose.

Last edited by krubby (Jul 24 2012 11:33:15 pm)

Wooted by:

#78 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Krubby: A wonderful story

Number1KirbyFan wrote:

[tl;dr]

Um...**** no.

Last edited by Arceus64 (Jul 25 2012 8:22:24 am)

#79 Before February 2015

alybea

krubby wrote:

I ESCAPED THE PONY ROOM TODAY AND AM BACK IN ACTION!!!!!!!   Let me tell you what happened.

When I heard that we would be going to McDonalds, I was all like "FROOK THAT!" and drove my hover-segway to IHOP. When I got there, I attempted to order some chocolate chip pancakes only to be confronted by a terrible evil. Different55 had murdered all of the staff and had turned the glorious palace of batter-y wonder into a burrito infested hovel! "BUH?!??!?!" I yelled in disbelief. There was a crazed look in his eyes, and I noticed that he was gripping a frozen burrito in one hand and a ban-hammer in the other. "The time of pancakes has ended. the burritos are the one true food" he said panting madly. Without warning, Different threw the burrito at me but I managed to duck and avoid it. I quickly drew my baseball bat and knocked away the second burrito hurled at me. the burrito smashed into the wall of the establishment, greatly weakening its supports. "Do not try to fight me, you are greatly outmatched!" he shrieked, and flung his hammer. It flew past me and burst through the wall, hitting GamingGuy who had been outside and immediately banning him from EE forever. The ban-hammer arced around like a boomerang for no discernible reason, and I was forced to duck again as it returned to Different's hand. More of the building weakened due to the hammer smashing to holes in the wall. I quickly swung my bat before Different could react and flung him clean across the room. He chuckled menacingly and said "Sure you might beat me, but you're coming down with me and will never know who's behind this. He then swung his ban-hammer and broke straight through the main pillar. I knew that I needed this information, and so with quick thinking I threw my one of a kind bottle of Chaka's Mmm Sauce: A$$-Blaster Edition. I said one last, teary goodbye to Chaka as his grinning face collided with Different and burst open. The sauce completely coated Different, protecting him from all the glass and debris. Despite the greatest in modern armor technology, Different was still critically injured, although would probably live. "Please," I said after reentering the ruined restaurant. "Tell me who has done this terribleness and you will be redeemed." Different looked up and said "It... was... Ao- ERRK!" He collapsed, dead, and I noticed that he had a poison dart stuck in his throat. A distance away I saw a shadowy figure jetpack away. I then threw my arms in the air and yelled in outrage "Star Wars Episode 2 was crap and should never be referenceeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!!!!!!"

Whew, I'm sorry I can't retell the rest of the story today, I'm still recovering from the near deadly Pony Overdose.

LOL, nice story but i did'nt get it a bit... (no wonder u commented on my sig https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL --> 'cause its MLP:FIM )

#80 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

krubby wrote:

(Traps Krubby under 700 ft of pony room again)

#81 Before February 2015

Muffin

I feel like I should have tons of credit, I said "..." twice!

#82 Before February 2015

rocktheworld313

Made me laugh SO hard... I better tell my friend about this. He has a bot.

#83 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Hopefully he's not offended.

#84 Before February 2015

DryKirby

Curse me and my inactivity. I'm not in it.

LET'S MAKE A SEQUEL, PLEASE.

Last edited by DryKirby64 (Jul 31 2012 10:39:07 am)

if a girl does not have yuri then she is lost

but that same girl can be lost in the yuri

#85 Before February 2015

Arceus64

For the last time to everyone.

HEL* NO I'M NOT MAKING A SEQUEL, YOU CAN'T MAKE ME.

IF YOU ARE UPSET YOU WEREN'T IN THIS STORY, TOO BAD.

MAKE YOUR OWN STORY.

#86 Before February 2015

DryKirby

Okay, thank you! ^-^

I said us, not you, though.

if a girl does not have yuri then she is lost

but that same girl can be lost in the yuri

#87 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Just found some grammar errors, now fixed.

#88 Before February 2015

Awesome7

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral:):D:O;):/:P:lol::mad::rolleyes::cool:

The author of this post has received a warning for spam.

Last edited by Tako (Feb 18 2013 9:25:12 pm)

#89 Before February 2015

Deetz

Woohoo, it's back!

Also, I hate Diet D:

#90 Before February 2015

dragonranger

Not in ._. Story is too long though i stopped after everyone had to go back cuz like 60 libes

Can i be in room E? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#91 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Dragonranger wrote:

Not in ._. Story is too long though i stopped after everyone had to go back cuz like 60 libes

Can i be in room E? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I'm gonna say this one last time:

Once the story is done, it stays that way. I make no changes, and also do not plan on making a sequel.

But feel free to make your own story.

Last edited by Arceus64 (Feb 23 2013 11:30:37 am)

#92 Before February 2015

Urban

Nice story, worth reading.

Arceus64 wrote:

So   [snip] ...and a few others who aren?t important in the story headed off with Chris and Rurigok to break into the WWW headquarters. Different55 ran out of punch, so he just started punching people who wanted more.

I'd fall into this category I think.

Last edited by Urban (Feb 23 2013 7:59:08 pm)

#93 Before February 2015

skullz17

Arceus64 wrote:

For the last time to everyone.

HEL* NO I'M NOT MAKING A SEQUEL, YOU CAN'T MAKE ME.

IF YOU ARE UPSET YOU WEREN'T IN THIS STORY, TOO BAD.

MAKE YOUR OWN STORY.

Challenge accepted.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#94 Before February 2015

Calicara

Sorry I only skipped ahead to my part... muhahahahaha... I will always find a way to get unbanned. Hehehehe... >: )

#95 Before February 2015

Arceus64

I'm posting a link to Skullz's story here. If you weren't in this story, or wanted a sequel, I direct you to this one, Arceus64 approved.

#96 Before February 2015

rocktheworld313

... Fweee!!! Massive writing style overhaul!

#97 2022-04-04 06:20:22, last edited by N1KF (2022-04-04 06:22:01)

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Since this classic story was butchered by the website move I tried to fix it. There were a few places where I didn't know which punctuation to use, so I just had to guess.

Background info

ALL CREDIT GOES TO ARCEUS64

Fixed OP

ALL CREDIT GOES TO ARCEUS64

edit: Also, skullz17 did a sequel.

Everybody Edits is Fred

Wooted by: (3)
N1KF1649049622792737

Board footer