Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-08-08 15:08:29, last edited by TaskManager (2017-08-19 01:41:30)

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Mafia 13 game [TOWN WINS!]

Welcome to the Mafia 13!

The sign up thread can be found here.

This is a closed setup.
The rolecards that have been found by the Town on the bodies of dead people will be listed in the 2nd post of the thread.

Please read the rules thanks

General Rules
1. All forum rules apply, however multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue.
2. Do not post in this thread unless you are alive in the game. All posts made by dead players and people not in the game will be deleted.
3. You may not edit or delete your posts. This function will be disabled in this game.
4. If you stay inactive too long or not contributing to discussion , you will be prodded for inactivity and replaced if you don't respond to the prod within 24 hours.
5. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying what your role is or does, but don't copy paste an entire role pm word for word.
6. Do not gamethrow. Gamethrowing is defined as actively working against your role/faction's win condition, and is dealt with on a case by case basis.
7. As soon as a majority is reached, it counts as the day being over. The moderator may not be there to lock the thread immediately so do not post after majority is reached.
8. You may not talk about the game with living players through any means other than the game thread and Mafia night chat. No exceptions.
9. Remember that this is just a game. If I see any form of harassment that may warrant a replacement or modkill.
10. If any player breaks any of these rules please private message me on the forums and I will deal with it. Do not use the forums report feature to report someone breaking one of the game rules unless they are also breaking a forum rule.
11. The moderator's word is final. If I say not to do something it means don't do it. If you have an issue then it's best to save until the end of the game as to not interfere with the game.

Roles have been sent out.

The sun rises above the Town and the Day 1 begins! This is a short day and will last 24 hours. You can lynch during this day. 7 votes needed for majority.
The day will end on August 9th, 22:00 UTC or when a majority has been reached.

Current UTC time can be seen here: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/utc

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#2 2017-08-09 08:35:12

Anatoly

Re: Mafia 13 game [TOWN WINS!]

Hello! I am new!

#3 2017-08-09 08:45:09

Anatoly

Sorry for double post, but:

b2yhXxW.png

That's what Gosha answered to my Question: "Do I have to post something for you?" I mean can you unban Gosha?

#4 2017-08-09 10:00:50

Anatoly

can you please exclude me from the random generator? kthx.

Wooted by:

#5 2017-08-09 10:16:32

Anatoly

MrJaWapa wrote:

Should we let fate pick the first lynch?

My Ten Tries/Trys:

1st Try
2nd Try
3rd Try
4th Try
5th Try
6th Try
7th Try
8th Try {EXPECTED!}
9th Try
10th Try

The Hell random picker gives me Place 8 and 10 ****.

#6 2017-08-09 13:23:19

Anatoly

Different55 wrote:

It's the first day. There are no reasons. Anyone provides a reason is lying or metaing before there's even anything to meta. D1 lynches MUST be random. Best to leave that to an actual random number generator. I might have been scum last game but I wasn't wrong.

There is only one reason possible: Psychic. If someone is directly attacking somebody he is definitely mafioso. I mean their point is to kill everyone, right? (That's at least how me with my reallife friend's played). Anyway, just look trough all posts who attacks somebody, and they could be mafia. Don't understand me right, I'm not attacking anybody, yet. I even believe ill get killed for saying these words, but, Different55, do you really think someone is going to attack somebody because of hates outside of mafia?

#7 2017-08-09 13:39:43

Anatoly

Evilbunny (#3) wrote:
can we get a playerlist in this topic

and I think it's hummerz

I'd suggest Evilbunny. He attacked hummerz5 without any reason, except the reason "i think it's". I would say on mafia psychics that it's him. Correct me if I'm wrong, but mafia wants to shut down everyone around. Even daily.

#8 2017-08-09 13:40:30

Anatoly

MrJaWapa wrote:

!vote luka

As told above, Sorry I was posting my messages while you told that

!vote Evilbunny for the reason called above.

#9 2017-08-09 14:24:30

Anatoly

Luka504 wrote:
jkdrip wrote:

Tbh I don't really care who gets lynched, but it seems like we need to agree on somebody to make progress. Are we going for Luka, then?

MrJaWapa wrote:

!vote luka

You two are a bit too pushy for my taste.
Day 1 barely started and you wanna end it?
If we are gonna lynch someone at least wait for the end of the day so we can get the most reads.
Aka dont quickhammer.
Anyway im gonna !vote jkdrip since he seems to follow jawapa blindly just cuz of RNG.

I agree.

But Evilbunny is also one of them. He even started it in first post. That's why I think it's Evilbunny. Btw. How many Mafias exist?

#10 2017-08-09 14:39:17

Anatoly

Evilbunny wrote:

I think it's hummerz

jkdrip wrote:

^Good enough for me.
!vote AlphaJon

MrJaWapa wrote:

Should we let fate pick the first lynch?

Can't even know if it was his first try or not. But this changes a lot:

MrJaWapa wrote:

!vote luka

AnatolyEE wrote:

!vote Evilbunny for the reason called above.

jkdrip wrote:

!unvote AlphaJon

In my Opinion it's maxi123.
If we look exactly at the votes count:

[1] Luka504 - MrJaWapa
[1] Evilbunny - AnatolyEE
[1] jkdrip - Luka504

Luka attacks jkdrip, where he unvoted.
> JaWapa randomly attacks a person. <

JaWapa I will look at you carefully!

I guess that's the most stupid thing I ever did, but:
.... because of randomly attacking someone. I am completely at Luka's protection, because he was attacked for no reason.

!vote JaWapa

#11 2017-08-09 14:54:05

Anatoly

Why dooes everybody kill Luka504? Luka504 a question to you: Are you Mafia? (If Mafia exists, lol)

#12 2017-08-09 15:15:34

Anatoly

Luka504 wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

Luka504 a question to you: Are you Mafia? (If Mafia exists, lol)

No.

So far i'm picking up some scummy vibes from the people who let RNG decide who to lynch.

You know... I believe you! JaWapa was the one who started this, I'd suggest everyone to vote for Jawapa, as he was the one who started the trouble!

Btw. If after your death you will be a peaceful user I guess everyone will be against JaWapa. But you will not be able to speak then anymore //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

#13 2017-08-09 15:25:28

Anatoly

One question: Who is RNG?

#14 2017-08-09 15:35:11

Anatoly

Okay I gooogled it, sorry for double posting.

Different55 wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

So far i'm picking up some scummy vibes from the people who let RNG decide who to lynch.

Only because RNG says you. D1 you have nothing better to go on than RNG.

Then again the stuff I said about not lynching D1 also applies to RNG lynching.

Step 1: lynch w/ RNG because nothing to go on
Step 2: lynch w/ RNG because still not really anything to go on
Step 3: most likely lose w/ RNG.

That said, not lynching is a bad idea, and expecting someone to just accidentally "hey look at me I'm scum" on D1 is kinda ridiculous. I'm sticking to my RNGuns for D1.

If you use RandomNumberGenerator Day 1 it will not help you. Because in D2 you got nothing, use it, D3 nothing, use it. I suggest instead of using RNG, go with my hints and try to catch players. Every player (including mafia) is going to say always that he isn't Mafia. If you use RNG, it will be a mislynch 100%. (Actualy MafiaPlayers/TotalPlayers %,  but anyway).

I suggest you tell us something about yourself, roles, etc. Maybe we can catch a lie.

#15 2017-08-09 16:01:11

Anatoly

Different55 wrote:

Actually I might have lied about being able to win with the town like a few games back when I was a indie serial killer but I still said I was indie I think so that's gotta count for something.

Me, yes, too, but I am playing the first time, and chances that I will survive the next 3 days is close to 0% (The newbie-hate)

#16 2017-08-11 10:07:59

Anatoly

Before we even start with RNG again (what we hopefully won't):

We have to answer this questions:

• Who was the victim?

• Who was attacking today?

• Who will be next Victim

I am pretty sure now that Luka504 is Doctor, so there is a problem: Will he heal himself or will he heal someone else? The point is, that we also know AlphaJon is RoleBlocker. So one of them will be for sure attacked by Mafia. I'd also say Processor is a townie, and that's why he completely lost interest in the game.

I got some shortcuts questions:

#203, #205: "FFs Luka." - Devlin

• What's FF?

#224 "+role card"

• What he tries to say with it?

#231 "DQ"

• What's an DQ?

• What's a Mafia Trvial? (English vocabulary)

Also depending on what we know so far is:

My Theories:

• JaWapa attacked Devlin

• JaWapa attacked anyone

• Somebody else attacked Devlin

Sources & Log:

• 203 – JaWapa votes for Luka, and says that me and Devlin are Mafia, suggests to lynch us in any order

• 212 – JaWapa gives advice for the Doctor to spawn.

• 213 – Luka504 healt Devlin

• 213 – Luka504 thinks JaWapa is Mafia, doesn't vote

• 217 – Devlin knew facts from sapizza. But he continued playing "without" them, so JaWapa is his victim (Take also care JaWapa voted for this) -> That means that JaWapa is not Mafia, and votes against him are useless.

• 225 – AlphaJon says, that Devlin is no reason to be attacked, and someone else was attacked, so from my theories (above this list class), it would be the second one, which isn't as same as 217 (above bullet point), that means

• 226 – MrJaWapa says Devlin is Mafia, so we get a problem: Devlin was healed, and (seems like) attacked by Jawa. Jawa was roleblocked by 227, so everything Jawa told us were lies, and in fact Devlin and Luka aren't Mafia.

• 227 – AlphaJon tells his role: RoleBlocker; votes for Jawa

• 231, 232, 234, 235 – hummerz5, Slabdrill, jkdrip, Onjit say it is JaWapa

• 239 – Evilbunny unvotes

• 240 – jkdrip unvotes

• 241 – Evilbunny creates a list of his "Mafias"

• 241 – Jawa says it's me; doesn't vote

• 244 – jkdrip creates his own mafias list; double posts: Votes for Luka.

• 249 – Creates his Mafia List, also tripple posting is not allowed per the forums rules.

Onjit wrote:

Right now we have two main stories:

Luka (doctor) protected Devlin
and
AlphaJon (roleblocker) blocked Jawapa

Actually we got a 3rd story: Nobody was killed during Night. That means Luka had healed the right one, or Jawa was indeed roleblocked.

#17 2017-08-11 10:37:03

Anatoly

Devlin wrote:

IF the first possibility is true then it means Jawapa is Mafia. That is some solid evidence against Jawapa and a good strong reason to have him lynched.
Alternatively IF the Mafia did attempt to kill me then we have to ask ourselves why? What would make me a target?

Lets don't exclude:

JaWapa is Mafia, but didn't do the kill (what actually could make both statements true).

Devlin wrote:

IF the Mafia did attempt to kill me then we have to ask ourselves why?

It looks like RNG. I'm not sure, but RNG would be best explanation.

#18 2017-08-11 10:43:48

Anatoly

Devlin wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:
Devlin wrote:

IF the Mafia did attempt to kill me then we have to ask ourselves why?

It looks like RNG. I'm not sure, but RNG would be best explanation.

I'd disagree. Mafia kills are almost never RNG as it would be unwise for them to do that.

But if Mafia in fact chose you? What will be a followed theory then? JaWapa told multiply times that me, you and Luka are Mafia. That means that we will be in fact Mafia, right?

#19 2017-08-11 10:49:30

Anatoly

Onjit wrote:

It seems like it'd be pretty foolish for the mafia to use RNG, there's no benefit to them strategically.

I'm not getting it. Jawa used to start RNG elimination on D1

#20 2017-08-11 10:51:29

Anatoly

Devlin wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

But if Mafia in fact chose you? What will be a followed theory then? JaWapa told multiply times that me, you and Luka are Mafia. That means that we will be in fact Mafia, right?

No. If Jawapa is accusing us of being Mafia and then turns out to be Mafia it would mostly clear our names since if he was Mafia he would want to accuse town members as Mafia to get them lynched and tell us Mafia members are town to protect them.

Okay, got it. But we still got no answers to:

• How many mafia's exist?

• Who are his teammates?

We could answer it if we would know whome Jawa had protected.

#21 2017-08-11 10:55:52

Anatoly

Can it be that Processor is a townie or detective (if detective exists). He is in the background and spying.

#22 2017-08-11 11:00:59

Anatoly

Devlin wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

Can it be that Processor is a townie or detective (if detective exists). He is in the background and spying.

Possibly, but I think I may know who the cop / detective is if there is one. I don't want to call them out on it because I don't want the Mafia to suspect them.

I'd woot you, but I already had enough for today.

#23 2017-08-11 12:40:10

Anatoly

Ill go so do not expect me talking until evening. (in my time zone)

#24 2017-08-11 14:47:27

Anatoly

It might be mistake, but, I support Jawa. Not sure, though. It seems like being accident. If Jawa was indeed role blocked, then please Luka:

@Luka504: answer this question: Why did you heal Devlin?

Some of you might think that I am noob/bad player.

#254 - #265:

THERE WOULD BE NO REASON MAFIA TO CHOSE DEVLIN!!!!!!

In this case, as long you don't explain me why you healed him:

!vote Luka504

#25 2017-08-11 15:03:01

Anatoly

Okay then

!vote Jawapa

AlphaJon1503166035673891

Board footer