Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#201 2017-08-10 23:13:26

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Re: Mafia 13 game [TOWN WINS!]

So d2 starts and everyone lives! I'm still new, but I feel like this doesn't happen too often

Currently playing through: Mega Man 1-6

Listen to my in-game music! (it's pretty much all I'm good at)

#202 2017-08-10 23:29:01

Different55
Forum Admin

I'm guessing we can blame/thank the alleged doctor for that?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#203 2017-08-10 23:29:59

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

* Sorry if this is kind of difficult to follow, I wrote bits and pieces over a span of several hours. I spent so much time on this so if I'm wrong I'll cry actual tears.

late last night I had time to read through all of D1, and look closely at what was being said/done. As I was reading through I was making note of who attacked/defended who, strange/out-of-line quotes, etc. I had found some interesting quotes that I can't believe were looked over, and I'm pretty sure I've figured this out.

I guess instead of having six pages of prologue, I'll just tl;dr here:
TL;DR: Luka was acting like a little **** and made subtle hints about who mafia was, Anatoly is just bad, and Devlin couldn't cover his tracks well enough.

The RNG put Luka under a lot of pressure, and caused him to make a lot of slips.

For starters, he made a wild claim as the doctor. It was just an attempt to relieve the pressure off of him. The bit of doubt people had caused them to remove their votes.
"Not to save me or anything. I just want the mafia to target me so I don't survive the night." - Luka

Luka went on a rant, and made a couple slips:
"Devlin don't act dumb someone already told you my role remember?" - Luka
This was followed by:
"FFs Luka." - Devlin
Devlin was aware of the slips.

"Sorry Devlin but I cant be bothered. I consider you and Anatoly town and everyone else is a scum." - Luka
Subtle game throwing?

On top of Luka saying those two were town, and everyone else was scum, anatoly made this slip:
"I am completely at Luka's protection..." - Anatoly

While Luka was on the chopping block, Devlin was trying really hard to steer everyone away from an RNG lynch. EB was catching a little heat, so he tried making an excuse to lynch him, instead of Luka.

"Also @Luka I'm hoping this is going to be a you or Evilbunny vote so I guess that means you gotta side with me." - Devlin
This was to allow Luka to vote for EB without it looking like he was blindly following Devlin.

"Slabdrill since you unvoted Luka can you at least put your vote on Evilbunny if only for now" - Devlin
Really started pushing for EB.

"Also @Jawapa if you don't side with me here I'm going to be very disappointed." - Devlin
Of course he would be disappointed if I kept making a push on his teammate.

Devlin's push on EB backfired, and he started taking on votes instead.

"The only way I would be scum right now is if Luka is scum and I don't think anyone thinks Luka is actually scum right?" - Devlin

"I'm desperate now, and I know it's strategical not to and doing so may harm the town, I'm going to be selfish here and vote for Luka just because he is the only person I can see getting lynched to save myself sad sorry Luka." - Devlin
Devlin was scared, and wanted to make it look like he and Luka were not tied together. He voted for Luka, because mafia would never vote for one of their own - right?

It doesn't matter what order they're lynched. I'm starting with Luka, because he was already called upon by fate.

!vote Luka

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by:

#204 2017-08-10 23:41:07

Different55
Forum Admin

MrJaWapa wrote:

"Also @Luka I'm hoping this is going to be a you or Evilbunny vote so I guess that means you gotta side with me." - Devlin
This was to allow Luka to vote for EB without it looking like he was blindly following Devlin.

Huh. This is actually a bit suspicious. I think it's unrealistically lucky that we would have happened to try and go after 2 maf in one day. Although I guess we did actually go after Devlin for odd behavior.

But that is an interesting theory you got there. Assuming Luka is maf, that means RNGesus tried to save us all. And if Devlin is maf too that means Devlin is the literal Satan trying to pull us away from RNG's light and manipulate us onto a townie.

Going to hold off my vote for now, we got 72 hours and plenty of interesting stuff to discuss apparently.

- ShinsukeIto

#205 2017-08-10 23:44:48

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

The quotes I really want to point out:

"FFs Luka." - Devlin

"Sorry Devlin but I cant be bothered. I consider you and Anatoly town and everyone else is a scum." - Luka

#206 2017-08-10 23:51:28

Different55
Forum Admin

MrJaWapa wrote:

Missed that one. That one combined with Anatoly's one off odd quote is definitely something to be wary of.

It can't be that easy though, right?

- ShinsukeIto

#207 2017-08-10 23:53:31

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

MrJaWapa wrote:

"FFs Luka." - Devlin

I have to interfere here to clear out the confusion with that particular quote.
Apparently there was some talk outside of the game and some people are unable to keep their mouths shut. Luka shared their info with Sapizza and Sapizza then proceeded to share it with Devlin, who was a victim in this situation and could not prevent Sapizza from doing that to him. After this Sapizza has been kicked out of the backups. I insist that both of them (Sap and Luka) should be blacklisted from Mafia games in the future (that is, if there will be any more games hosted in the future). I did not want to execute any modkills as a punishment because that would interfere too much within the game process.

Seriously guys, those were some **** moves. Not cool.

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#208 2017-08-10 23:55:05

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Different55 wrote:

It can't be that easy though, right?

I can't really reply to this without getting a forum warning.

I assume he made the slips because he was mad about the RNG. He was saying he was gonna quit and never play mafia again. That's why I said, "Subtle game throwing?"

#209 2017-08-11 00:07:22

hummerz5

so luka power role confirmed?

say luka wasn't the doctor. Would the 'real' doctor, assuming there is one, have motivation to step up? I suppose not because lynching a nobody is better than lynching a somebody.

BUT, I think the night would've played like this: luka self-heals (assuming that's usually possible) and then the mafia try to off him because that's reasonable. Does that mean luka and the mafia (or perhaps a serial killer but one would think that zero kills from two killers would be unlikely) play a game of chicken for the rest of the game?

I mean there's not much to go on there obviously but if it screws up the mafia I like it. However, if he attempts to hard?claim a vanilla role that seems dubious.

finally, I urge you quiet (useless?) people to contribute more. I mean yeah everyone here says that's not a reason to lynch, sure, but if you give us nothing to go on, all you're doing is sitting back :c

#210 2017-08-11 00:12:26

AlphaJon

I don't know why everyone is assuming luka (or whoever the doctor is) healed the right guy. It could also be a roleblock on the killer, or a complete block on either the killer or the target. By complete block I mean similar to a jailor, where the target cannot act but also cannot be targeted.

Wooted by:

#211 2017-08-11 00:18:43

AlphaJon

To answer hummerz's post: Honestly, I doubt luka was the mafia target, because there were quite a few people against him.
@Luka: Did you intentionally break the rules to try to get modkilled because you didn't want to play anymore after the D1 mess?

#212 2017-08-11 00:28:02

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

If there is a real doctor, now is a good time to speak up.
If there is a roleblocker, and you RB'd Luka last night, now is a good time to speak up.

In any case, I think lynching Luka would be an okay move. If he turns out to be mafia, then we can follow up by lynching Devlin/Anatoly. If he turns out to be town, we didn't lose anyone important.

#213 2017-08-11 00:39:24

Luka504

Anyway regarding last night.
I pretty much knew the mafia would on purpose try to avoid me since they see me as an easy lynch target.
I healed Devlin since i felt he had a good chance of being attacked and i consider him as one of the few people who didn't stupidly trust RNG.
I have no clue if Mafia even attacked Devlin. I didn't get any "Your target was attacked last night" message so feel free to ask Devlin maybe he knows.
Btw i have no self heal.
@Jawapa i still consider you an executioner, everything you have done so far was to drag me down as much as possible.
Also i love how you ignored the reason i did what i did.
I despise Mafia. Every time i played i felt real life stress from it even if i wasn't being targeted.
Im not gonna deny that i did crack under your stupid "must trust RNG" and i didn't wanna play with people who let fate decide their choices.
I claimed doctor with the hopes the mafia would see me as a threat and i would just die N1 and leave mafia forever.
After the entire ordeal with Sapizza i just couldn't go back even if i wanted to and i also will be a lot more cautious with what i tell him.
I do not regret anything i have done thus far.

If the votes on me start piling up again i won't be hesitant to vote for myself and give the mafia the egde up.
I mean if the town clearly sucks at taking care of itself why should i have to?

Anyway i will probably go into autopilot and not say much unless i have to self vote.
Say what you want.
I already made my choice.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#214 2017-08-11 00:40:46

Luka504

@AlphaJon
Pretty much.
I would've preffered a gun to my head but a modkill would've sufficed.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#215 2017-08-11 00:42:56

hummerz5

MrJaWapa wrote:

If there is a real doctor, now is a good time to speak up.

pretty bad advice, mrjawapa. Should we look closer at why you said that? I mean if luka's an important role then we'd just as soon have them not dead. But  a doctor should probably not really come forth because they're the defense.

Good point alphajon, but statistically I think it's most likely that mafia would have gone after luka and they were healed. Otherwise the roleblocker would have had to have picked the randomly correct mafioso. Is a jailer relatively common? I suppose someone might have attempted to diffuse the situation by offering that sort of protection. But, they should beware that action because if luka is a doctor then those two roles would cancel each other out. I'd rather have a usable jailer and dead doctor than both of them tied up indefinitely

very interesting.

Wooted by: (3)

#216 2017-08-11 00:54:30

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Luka504 wrote:

Lol the amount of drama i caused is hillarious!
Anyway considering i will not be playing any more Mafia games after this, this might be the last mafia post i ever make!
P.S. I regret nothing
Also ill probably do a night action why not.

Here's another post supporting Jawa's theory. If he truly meant this, why is he still here? And maybe he wasn't lying about doing a night action.
Although I have my doubts that the we caught 3 different mafia members all in one go.
But, there's still plenty of time to change my vote if need be.

!vote Luka

#217 2017-08-11 00:56:20

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

I'd also like to make it clear that I was defending Luka before sapizza told me anything (sapizza probably told me of all people because I was the only one defending him). I also continued to play the game the way I believe I would have if sapizza didn't tell me anything. As a result Jawapa's points against me about me defending kuba are still valid.

I will reply to jawapa's comments against me and my thoughts on the night result tomorrow aka later today since it is 1 in the morning for me so I am very tired but with a lot to say and typing detailed messages on a phone is not fun.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#218 2017-08-11 01:05:02

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

hummerz5 wrote:

pretty bad advice, mrjawapa. Should we look closer at why you said that? I mean if luka's an important role then we'd just as soon have them not dead. But  a doctor should probably not really come forth because they're the defense.

Did you read my post on why I'm confident Luka, Devlin, and Anatoly are mafia?

If a real doctor steps forward, we know Luka is lying.

Luka504 wrote:

@Jawapa i still consider you an executioner, everything you have done so far was to drag me down as much as possible.

I can see why you would think I'm an executioner, but I'm not. I'm convinced you are mafia, that's why I keep pushing for you to be lynched.

#219 2017-08-11 01:06:29

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Luka504 wrote:

Anyway i will probably go into autopilot and not say much unless i have to self vote.

Explain the quotes in my post from earlier.

#220 2017-08-11 01:28:06

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

I'm not so sure the doctor should come forward myself. That'd just make him a likely mafia target tonight. Unless you really want evidence that Luka's lying.

Wooted by: (2)

#221 2017-08-11 01:54:10

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Vote count:

[2] Luka504 - MrJaWapa, jkdrip

7 votes needed for majority.

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#222 2017-08-11 02:02:53

Evilbunny

So I have nothing to say really. I liked jawapa's idea but now I don't know how much of it was affected by people talking about the game outside the game. Which is REALLY ANNOYING btw, seriously, respect the game and the rest of us playing.

I don't know what to think about luka and devlin any more.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#223 2017-08-11 02:13:38

Onjit
Website

Can I ask what information specifically was shared between Luka and Devlin? It seems pretty sus imo so it could use some explaining

Also, luka, if you are the doctor like he claims, who did you target?

:.|:;

Wooted by: (3)

#224 2017-08-11 02:21:20

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Onjit wrote:

Also, luka, if you are the doctor like he claims, who did you target?

+role card

#225 2017-08-11 02:25:10

AlphaJon

Luka said he healed Devlin, which makes me believe it was indeed a roleblock, because I don't see mafia targeting Devlin.

Wooted by: (2)
AlphaJon1503166035673891

Board footer