Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2021-03-04 09:16:41

Gosha

Re: Everybody Edits Offline: Project M (1.1.1) [MERRY CHRISTMAS!]

it's so sad to see so much awesome effort on a dead game

#52 2021-03-04 10:23:04

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Minimania wrote:

• The lobby background images have been changed to show the following worlds:

- A - halloweeny world by Zoey2070
         - Deep Sea Meme Rig by 0176
         - Subsetra Swim by Minimania

Smh, you didn’t use Fish Gods? How could you not use Fish Gods? The art in that world is impeccable!

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#53 2021-03-04 10:31:39

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

why not the earthquake world instead

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Wooted by:

#54 2021-03-04 22:47:53

Minimania
Moderation Team

mutantdevle wrote:
Minimania wrote:

• The lobby background images have been changed to show the following worlds:

- A - halloweeny world by Zoey2070
         - Deep Sea Meme Rig by 0176
         - Subsetra Swim by Minimania

Smh, you didn’t use Fish Gods? How could you not use Fish Gods? The art in that world is impeccable!

I cannot take a screenshot of a campaign world I did not complete

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:

#55 2021-06-30 13:10:11

Minimania
Moderation Team

Long ago, in the worlds, rumors of a city of great wealth captivated the minds of many smileys. Could this be it? The city of gold? Stay tuned to find out... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by: (2)

#56 2021-06-30 14:30:33

Rivelka

Minimania wrote:

Long ago, in the worlds, rumors of a city of great wealth captivated the minds of many smileys. Could this be it? The city of gold? Stay tuned to find out... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

OMG. We'll discover the 1.0.5! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#57 2021-08-10 02:48:35

Minimania
Moderation Team

Update 1.0.5

es1cnEZ.png

It's been a while, hasn't it?

• This update adds the following packages and smileys to Project M, all assets used with permission:

- Grid Blocks by EnanoTLL (based on the Grid backgrounds by Cola1)
         - Lost City Package by Minimania
         - Natural Package by Gosha, Mutantdevle, and Minimania (first four blocks were made with textures by Gosha, fifth one was made using a texture by Mutantdevle, 6th one was by me, all slightly edited by me)
         - Red and Green Coins by Cola1 (Cola1's graphics used, I will discuss how the coins themselves work later on)
         - Red Coin Resetter by Minimania (again, I'll go over how it works later)
         - Black, Orange, Cyan, and Purple Spikes
         - Explorer NPC by Anatoly (with slight edits by me)
         - Daisy Girl Smiley by Rog456 (with slight edits by me)
         - Cactus Smiley by Cola1
         - Tree Frog Smiley by Minisaurus

AVqvCHM.png

- The new Lost City pack was loosely inspired by the mythical city of El Dorado, rumored to be in one of several locations, and by extension, the Seven Cities of Gold rumored to exist in New Mexico in the 16th Century. These were cities rumored to be of great riches and exorbitance. These cities attracted Spanish explorers such as Sir Walter Raleigh. As time went on, the stories of the Seven Cities of Gold and the stories of El Dorado blended together, as El Dorado has sometimes been referred to as one of the Seven Cities.

WcCrbwx.png

- Thematically, the new block package had to be extravagant and lavish. Blocks would have to be guilded, plated with extra material, saturated, or made into a pattern of some sort. Some of the blocks also had to look quite old, as to match the Jungle pack from the MrShoe era in its "aged" look. This led to a block pack that looked quite a bit distant from what we're used to seeing in Everybody Edits, so I made a few additions to the pack afterwards to help players looking to use them with other block packs.

dV5EdFB.png

• Plunder the Lost Cities of riches for their Red Coins! How do they work? Red Coins are Global Coins that can be collected by any player in a world, including Fake Players. So, if you or a fake player collects a red coin, it will be collected for every single player in the world. Since /reset only resets your character, and resetting a fakeplayer only resets a single fakeplayer, these functions do not work with red coins. If you wish to reset all red coins, you can use a Red Coin Resetter block found in the Tools package. Touching it will cause the red coin count to reset back to 0, and all red coins in the level will become uncollected again. Great for coin fiend worlds! Also, if you collect a red coin using a player under your control, the normal coin sound will play. However, if a player you aren't controlling collects a red coin, such as a fake player collecting a red coin off-screen, an alternate coin sound will play. This should help players know when a red coin is being collected off-screen.

• Find rare Green Coins along your expedition! How do they work? Green Coins are Bonus Coins that can be collected by hovering your mouse cursor over them, perfect for making minigames where you move your mouse. Collecting these coins produce the alternate coin sound effect, just like red coins do! Big thank you to 32OrtonEdge32dh for giving me the idea to use different sounds for "distant" coin collecting!

• You can now select previously hidden smileys in the smiley selector, such as the Zombie and Hologram smileys!

aqWfYPG.png

• Fixed an issue where Coral Reef backgrounds showed colors in the reverse order on the minimap.

• Implemented a fix for coins resetting when you reset a fake player, big thank you to Seb135!

• Tab pages now exist for a few pages beyond Number 4! Big thank you to Seb135 for sending me the necessary files for this!

• The lobby background now features confetti, and the images have been changed to show the following worlds:

- Landscape Long World by Loveawaits
         - Chroma by 0176
         - Demise by Unchi

List of known issues:
         - NPCs cannot collect coins that you've already collected, even if they haven't collected them yet.

Special thanks to Seb135, Zygan, and LuciferX for giving me such huge assistance while programming, especially when coding in the coins! Also, special thanks to SirJosh, Emily, 32OrtonEdge32dh, Quitin, Mutantdevle, Macandcheese, Ravatroll, and LoganYoshi for giving feedback! Feel free to leave any criticisms down below or in my messages.

---------------------------------------------------------

Download

SWF - Safe Download through DropBox

Important Note: Regarding Project M, those who use Mac or Linux may find that the exe will not work using a program like Wine. Instead, if you wish to play Project M using either, you will have to download the SWF, and you can play using a Flash Player made for your operating system. You can download the one for mac here, and you can download the one for linux here. Otherwise, if your flash player isn't working, try downloading an outdated version of Flash Player, as the most recent versions of Adobe Flash Player came with a killswitch preventing them from working after Flash shut down.

Notice: Project M uses a custom file extension, .pmlvl and .pmlvls. Any world(s) saved using Project M will become .pmlvl or .pmlvls, and these worlds cannot be loaded into vanilla Everybody Edits: Offline. However, Project M can still be used to read .eelvl or .eelvls files.

8UyQjcw.png

21cZxBv.png

#58 2021-08-12 05:09:00

EnanoTLL
Website

cool!

for years i have dreamed of making everything big and soft so thats what i will do

fine.png

FLUFFY【300% マシュマロ〜】エンャノ(っゝω・)っ〜

Wooted by:

#59 2021-08-16 16:34:59

Thanks for using my one level demise as the lobby background //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#60 2021-08-16 17:57:39

Minimania
Moderation Team

4649 wrote:

Thanks for using my one level demise as the lobby background //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

No problem! Thank you for making such an amazing and memorable level!

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#61 2021-10-01 13:37:44, last edited by Minimania (2021-10-02 01:36:45)

Minimania
Moderation Team

Update 1.0.6

vQfzAFO.png

It's time for spooky season!

• This update adds the following assets to Project M, all used with permission:

- Blue and Red Planks by KyYay (added to the Pirate package, along with black and white planks)
         - Lollipop Blocks by Minimania (added to the Candy package)
         - Stone Package by Sleepy/Exidelo (added to the Cave Package)
         - Carnelian Magic Block by Minimania (the Ninth Magic block)
         - Citrine Magic Block by Cola1 (the Tenth* Magic block, thank you LuciferX for reporting the typo)
         - Alpha Package by Weirdoverse
         - Mansion Package by Shadowda (made using wood assets that were originally by SmittyW and improved upon by Latif, includes the Rock assets in the game files)
         - Halloween 2021 Package by Minimania (including vine assets made by Onjit)
         - Cobblestone Package by Cola1 (resized from the 24x24 assets)
         - Voodoo Effect by Minimania (inspired by a suggestion made by Toop)
         - Extension to the Halloween 2015 gate decoration by Shadowda
         - Full Shadow Decoration by Grilyon2 (as part of the Shadows decoration package)
         - Plank Background extensions by Onjit and Shadowda (added to the Pirate package)
         - More Pirate Flags by Minimania (added to the Pirate package)
         - More Wild West Plank colors by Minimania (added to the Wild West package)
         - Face Mask Smiley by AmdS
         - Aztec Priest Smiley by Sleepy/Exidelo (edited by Minimania)
         - Imposter Smiley by Minimania

B5bEsPb.png

- I have a lot of fun when it comes to talking to the community members who contributed graphics to this mod. In some cases, it feels as though I'm led on an adventure while looking for ways to contact the artists. Turns out Sleepy has an Instagram and a few other art pages floating out there on the internet, I highly suggest you check them out! With AmdS and Sleepy, I wasn't so sure I was contacting the right person at first, but catching up with them, at least a little bit, was always satisfying! I'm very glad I wasn't talking to an imposter!

3sgiCNN.png

- It made sense thematically to include the Voodoo Effect for the Halloween update, of course! But how does it work? Well, whenever a player with the effect dies, all players with the effect also die. Additionally, there are three tiers of power to the Voodoo Effect.

jG38v65.png

• The first tier, Hexed, is non-spreadable, and only applies to you.

• The second tier, Medium, is spreadable, so watch out! A Medium who spreads the Voodoo Curse to another player grants them the Hexed effect.

• The third tier, Voodoo, is spreadable, and is the most powerful version of the effect. A Voodoo who spreads the Voodoo Curse to another player grants them the same Voodoo effect.

uQQUOw6.png

• Added a new morph to Lost City bricks.

• Tab Pages now stack on top of each other vertically. Big thank you to Seb135 for this!

• The lobby background now features confetti, and the images have been changed to show the following worlds:

- EveryDayTheSameDream by Zoey2070
         - Alien Planet by Addi
         - Memory. by SebyBab (made using Project M)

List of known issues:
         - NPCs cannot collect coins that you've already collected, even if they haven't collected them yet.
         - Qkm5Hor.png

Special thanks to Seb135, Zygan, and LuciferX for giving me such huge assistance while programming, especially when coding in the Voodoo Effect! Special thanks to Grilyon2, Zoey2070, Seb135, HG, 32OrtonEdge32dh, Rat, Bitslayn, Alesmile, GameLover2020, Anch, 2B55B5G TNG, Minisaurus, Seby Bab, Water, Adeit, and JavierR100 for giving feedback! Feel free to leave any criticisms down below or in my messages.

Download

Important Note: Regarding Project M, those who use Mac or Linux may find that the exe will not work using a program like Wine. Instead, if you wish to play Project M using either, you will have to download the SWF, and you can play using a Flash Player made for your operating system. You can download the one for mac here, and you can download the one for linux here. Otherwise, if your flash player isn't working, try downloading an outdated version of Flash Player, as the most recent versions of Adobe Flash Player came with a killswitch preventing them from working after Flash shut down.

Notice: Project M uses a custom file extension, .pmlvl and .pmlvls. Any world(s) saved using Project M will become .pmlvl or .pmlvls, and these worlds cannot be loaded into vanilla Everybody Edits: Offline. However, Project M can still be used to read .eelvl or .eelvls files.

nmHjk7f.png

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by: (5)

#62 2021-10-01 16:54:56

Rivelka

I was bored.

Wooted by:

#63 2021-10-01 21:22:32

Gosha

you might want to consider this as a counter in settings or in the blocks menu itself
https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=40393

it's getting pretty clogged

Wooted by:

#64 2021-10-01 21:49:59

Joeyjoey65

these blocks are hot, thank u for continuing this game

#65 2021-10-02 01:39:25

Minimania
Moderation Team

Gosha wrote:

you might want to consider this as a counter in settings or in the blocks menu itself
https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=40393

it's getting pretty clogged

That's a great idea, I'll have to figure out how and Id need help but I'll try to implement this

Joeyjoey65 wrote:

these blocks are hot, thank u for continuing this game

I could not have done it without the community, the artists, the people who helped with coding, the people who gave feedback, the people who kept me sane, everyone, really. It's truly a pleasure to work on the game for all of you and to highlight everything the community has done!

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#66 2021-10-03 16:00:01

Gosha

Minimania wrote:

That's a great idea, I'll have to figure out how and Id need help but I'll try to implement this

It's actually stupidly easy. (code lines might be not exact)
src -> UI2.as:972

bp = new ui.brickselector.BrickPackage(pack.name, blockArr, this, ItemTab.BLOCK, pack.tags, Global.blockPackageTitlesVisible, Global.blockSelectorCollapsedMode ? 1 : 0);

src -> ui -> brickselector -> BrickPackage.as:78

this.visibleBlocks = visibleBlocks > 0 ? Math.min(content.length, visibleBlocks) : content.length;

as you can see, if you provide an integer instead of

Global.blockSelectorCollapsedMode ? 1 : 0

to the BrickPackage constructor, it will change the length of the pack.

to change the settings page go to
src -> ui -> SettingsPage.as

Wooted by:

#67 2021-10-04 03:05:25

HydraK90

i should've paid attention in my computer courses

|         hi, i'm anne!        |
    i do some silly things

#68 2021-10-20 20:07:18

boredguy69

Isn't using dropbox a bad idea consdiring its banned in several countries?

EE>>>>>Any other online sandbox

#69 2021-10-21 02:36:52

Minimania
Moderation Team

boredguy69 wrote:

I was actually unaware of this fact. Perhaps I can also upload it to sta.sh for people to download there, do you have any suggestions for other sites for upload?

21cZxBv.png

#70 2021-10-21 16:39:22

boredguy69

Minimania wrote:
boredguy69 wrote:

I was actually unaware of this fact. Perhaps I can also upload it to sta.sh for people to download there, do you have any suggestions for other sites for upload?

Id recomend mega.nz as its only banned in countries like china where everything is banned.

EE>>>>>Any other online sandbox

#71 2021-11-26 01:35:14

Minimania
Moderation Team

Today's update is going to sadly be delayed for a while. Today is Thanksgiving and I'm quite busy with my family, but additionally there's been a few technical issues, too. No saying how long the delay will be but I don't want to make this a habit, also it'll either come out today or tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate, and Im sorry if this ruffled any turkey feathers

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#72 2021-11-26 07:27:11

Rivelka

Minimania wrote:

Today's update is going to sadly be delayed for a while. Today is Thanksgiving and I'm quite busy with my family, but additionally there's been a few technical issues, too. No saying how long the delay will be but I don't want to make this a habit, also it'll either come out today or tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate, and Im sorry if this ruffled any turkey feathers

Happy Thanksgiving! But in my country Thanksgiving is not celebrated. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Wooted by:

#73 2021-11-27 13:30:35, last edited by Minimania (2021-12-27 02:56:43)

Minimania
Moderation Team

Update 1.0.7

d6KIfws.png

It's Thanksgiving and Black Friday week! Hope you all had a great time!

• This update adds the following assets to Project M, all used with permission:

- Meadow Package by Toop
         - Fall 2021 Package by Zoey2070 (with edits by Minimania)
         - Dessert Package
               • First two cakes by Toop
               • Other cakes based off of Toop's design by Minimania
               • Gelatin and lemon meringue pie by Toop
               • Ice cream, waffle cones, and cookie by Minimania
         - Fruit Package
               • Blocks by SmittyW
               • Apple and lemon by Toop
               • Orange and cherry based off of Toop's designs by Minimania
               • Banana by Minimania
         - Snack Package
               • Blocks and backgrounds by Minimania
               • Decorations by Toop
         - Breakfast Package
               • Pancake, waffle, toast, sausage, and bacon by Toop
               • Cinnamon toast based off of Toop's design by Minimania
               • Pineapple upside down cake, donuts, and cinnamon roll by Minimania
               • Animated coffee, muffin, butter, and orange juice (or syrup) by Toop
               • Eggs by Minimania
         - Hamburger Gummy Candy Block by Hostage
         - Orange smiley by Cola1
         - Farmer smiley by Toop
         - Dairy Cow smiley by Cola1

o6GHhrp.png

- A feast! In Everybody Edits, the amount of food-related blocks is quite limited. There's the Candyland package, the Restaurant package, and sparse decorations like those in the Summer 2016 and New Year 2015 packages. Previously, Project M just added a chocolate pack and expanded upon the Candyland package. Now, with everything in place, there should be no shortage of food for everyone to enjoy!

n73EpoT.png

- Speaking of Thanksgiving, it's been an absolute blast working for and with all of you. This project has gotten me involved with and talking to so many amazing people in the community, both graphics artists and others, and it's gotten me to be quite closer with the community, and I couldn't be happier as a result. Thank you so much everyone for bearing with me and for giving me so much feedback! I appreciate it way more than you know. Pretty soon, it's going to be Project M's birthday. I wanted to let you all know I am definitely going to be celebrating!

8f7Eenf.png

• Fixed a huge issue where red and green coin doors and gates would not store their values when a world is saved. Huge thank you to Seb135 and KyYay for that one! Important: If one or more of your worlds have been affected by this issue, remove the glitched blocks from your saved worlds using Project M Version 1.0.6 first before trying to open them in Version 1.0.7. If you don't do so, your app will crash when attempting to open the world.

• When opening a world with Project M, files are now sorted to allow you to select either Project M levels or EEO levels. Thank you to Ravatroll for suggesting this, as well as to Seb135 and KyYay for assisting, and making this possible!

374heoZ.png

• The lobby background has been changed, and now features the following worlds:

- Beach Quest by Ravatroll
         - Colosseum of the Gods by Addi
         - Catacombs of the Eye by Ravatroll

List of known issues:
         - Some blocks cannot be searched by ID for some reason

To do list:
         - Make it easier to collapse block packs
         - Some sort of easter egg or contest or something similar
         - Add a levels tab to one of these posts
         - Make the Prismarine Package less ugly
         - You tell me! What would you like to see in Project M?

Special thanks to Seb135, Zygan, and KyYay for giving me such huge assistance while programming! Special thanks to RavaTroll, Zoey2070, Seb135, HG, Waamy, 32OrtonEdge32dh, Flowr, Alesmile, KyYay, JoeyC, 2B55B5G TNG, Filipwoj, Seby Bab, Aggron, CasualJoe, and Macandcheese for giving feedback! Feel free to leave any criticisms down below or in my messages.

Download

SWF - Safe Download through Google Drive
SWF - Safe Download through Mediafire
SWF - Safe Download through Sta.sh

g3Yn3E0.png

21cZxBv.png

#74 2021-11-27 15:25:35

Rivelka

thx for this mod

Wooted by:

#75 2021-11-27 23:51:22

Minimania
Moderation Team

Rivelka wrote:

Thank you for trying it out! I've got two things to say about your video

a) The save function seems to work for me, but it doesn't seem to work for you. I'll try to replicate this if at all possible, thank you for bringing attention to it. If it's something I can find and fix, I will asap.

b) If you have a fake player collect a red coin while you're controlling your own character (such as by using arrows on the fake player), the red coin will produce the same sound as the green coin. The difference in sounds is meant to represent the difference in distance from you to the coin.

21cZxBv.png

Minimania1703643231798272

Board footer