Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2017-07-22 06:16:10

Cola1
Member
From: arthur I am so bloody mad
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,208

Graphics Dump

Just dropping my graphics all in one spot because they're scattered across various places on the forum.

Smileys
Blocks, Decoration, etc.
24x24 Blocks
Auras
The biggest atrocities I've ever created, some of my very first graphics. (Circa. 2010-2011), made in Game Maker.
Abominations

To-Do List:
   (+) Hermit Crab NPC
   (+) 'Void' blocks. (Rift-like things.)
   (+) 'Glowing Gems' (24x24)

Last edited by Cola1 (2018-11-17 22:56:58)


3COVTcX.png
ah jeez Lois this is even worse than that one time I was on the Everybody Edits Flash Game staff team
kQgdwOD.png
^^^^pain smileys^^^^

Offline

#2 2017-07-22 06:34:06

Onjit
Member
From: Bosnia
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,418
Website

Re: Graphics Dump

firefox smiley is 10/10


I'm off to scout camp for a week, so I won't be on at all. Completely cut off from the outside world. It's gonna be great ('cept 4 teh fud ofc.) cuz dat fud b nazty. liek srsly nazty. I IS LIKE SO PUMPED I DUN GIVE A CRAP ABOUT GRAMMR!!!!one!!!eleven1. So. Bye. When I get back I'll know how to shape metal and carve wood. I already know how to make baskets, towers(like big ones), find my way with a map, run for my life, and how to get caught in a tornado bcuz srsly that Knsas weathr is liek totaly krazy. It's like raining for 10 min then it stops and u look outsid and then you cant c a single cloud liek anywer? Yeh, is liek dat. I'll be living in a canvas, semi-permanent tent and using tons of bug spray because those ticks are absolutely awful there. And then it gets so dang hot there its like omg I'm melting and then you look at your hand where your canteen was (bcuz if u dun have a canteen in ur hand u r srsly slow and might even die) and ur hand melted off. Well, I've spammed enough and described how I will be living enough for now. Bye!

Online

Wooted by: (5)

#3 2017-07-22 07:50:34

Weirdoverse
Member
From: A Really Really Really
Joined: 2015-02-20
Posts: 996
Website

Re: Graphics Dump

too bad mods never add fan-made graphics except contests where mods are forced to do that if they dont want to get hate


yay hmmerz5 is demod

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#4 2017-07-22 08:25:56

Whirl
Member
From: hhgregg
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,469

Re: Graphics Dump

I suggested decorative arrows, but this is well made, though.


I has been originally registered to forums on 2015-02-18.

Youtube Twitter
rudik5000.gif
Signatures by HG, Nikko99, Koya and me (only 1)

Offline

#5 2017-07-22 18:17:41

pokemaster101
Member
Joined: 2015-07-29
Posts: 62

Re: Graphics Dump

The slime smiley IS SOOOO GOOD. Seriously, I'd play a client to just have that in it.


Hello! I've been playing ee for a while, and like giving input!

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#6 2017-07-22 23:21:15

Latif
Member
From: The Netherlands
Joined: 2015-03-13
Posts: 1,148

Re: Graphics Dump

The smileys look really great, steampunk is my favorite.

Diamond aura is nice too.

Offline

#7 2017-07-24 13:47:19

Cola1
Member
From: arthur I am so bloody mad
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,208

Re: Graphics Dump

I had another shot at auras, they're pretty tricky but I'm happy with how this turned out.
Droplet Aura
xtKDoJz.png

Raw Aura/Colours

I also touched up on the Action Bubbles and added a question mark one.
lZIOFO0.png


3COVTcX.png
ah jeez Lois this is even worse than that one time I was on the Everybody Edits Flash Game staff team
kQgdwOD.png
^^^^pain smileys^^^^

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#8 2017-07-24 14:18:29

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 3,129

Re: Graphics Dump

I'm really digging the action bubbles and some of the smileys.


RM7fEdO.png

Offline

#9 2017-07-24 14:35:52

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 4,858
Website

Re: Graphics Dump

Can grass be chosen:

Grass color: ...
Block color: ...
Block type: Basic/ Bricks...


35UNe3I.png

Offline

#10 2017-07-24 18:39:59

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 1,996

Re: Graphics Dump

Cola1 wrote:

Raccoon 71Tdz69.png
A fuzzy smiley for those who like to eat from trashcans at night.

me

Last edited by Jet (2017-07-24 18:40:37)

Offline

#11 2017-08-02 22:10:30

Genesis
Member
From: your window
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 8
Website

Re: Graphics Dump

The raccoon smiley looks so cute!

Offline

#12 2017-08-03 12:03:42

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 3,267

Re: Graphics Dump

nice graphics!


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.pnga.png
                                                                                           4Ba5vYC.png

ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar  and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

#13 2017-08-04 14:50:44

Cola1
Member
From: arthur I am so bloody mad
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,208

Re: Graphics Dump

Thanks for all the support everyone (I mean it!), it really motivates me to spend some time working on Everybody Edits related stuff in the midst of all my college work.
I've been a little drained recently but things are sparking back up, here's a little filler/preview of some of what's to come:
qbHC3aA.png
This is a draft of a "Cosmetic Effect Block", this one would set your smiley on fire. It's just for decorative purposes.


3COVTcX.png
ah jeez Lois this is even worse than that one time I was on the Everybody Edits Flash Game staff team
kQgdwOD.png
^^^^pain smileys^^^^

Offline

Wooted by:

#14 2017-08-04 19:10:59

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 1,996

Re: Graphics Dump

Cola1 wrote:

Thanks for all the support everyone (I mean it!), it really motivates me to spend some time working on Everybody Edits related stuff in the midst of all my college work.
I've been a little drained recently but things are sparking back up, here's a little filler/preview of some of what's to come:
http://i.imgur.com/qbHC3aA.png
This is a draft of a "Cosmetic Effect Block", this one would set your smiley on fire. It's just for decorative purposes.

tbh i think you should work toward your actual future instead of this game

Offline

#15 2017-08-04 19:18:11

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 4,858
Website

Re: Graphics Dump

I don't get the idea of atrocities.


35UNe3I.png

Offline

#16 2017-08-05 03:03:52

Cola1
Member
From: arthur I am so bloody mad
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,208

Re: Graphics Dump

Ernesdo wrote:

tbh i think you should work toward your actual future instead of this game

Free Time = EE Time (Mostly)


3COVTcX.png
ah jeez Lois this is even worse than that one time I was on the Everybody Edits Flash Game staff team
kQgdwOD.png
^^^^pain smileys^^^^

Offline

#17 2017-08-05 05:28:03

Cola1
Member
From: arthur I am so bloody mad
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,208

Re: Graphics Dump

As promised, here is some more (basic) stuff:

Sample Images

Newspaper Hat Smiley
TqXFa11.png
Red Coin, I see this suggested a lot. I promise that some actual effort went into this. Not just using "Shift Hue" to make the gold coin red.
YyksjXs.gif
qBMPTsr.png
Cosmetic Effect - On Fire
Amy0Smq.png
Grid Background
amjRuwH.png
See OP if you need more details on these simple items.


3COVTcX.png
ah jeez Lois this is even worse than that one time I was on the Everybody Edits Flash Game staff team
kQgdwOD.png
^^^^pain smileys^^^^

Offline

#18 2017-08-05 08:09:57

Weirdoverse
Member
From: A Really Really Really
Joined: 2015-02-20
Posts: 996
Website

Re: Graphics Dump

i think green coin was suggested more than red coin

Last edited by Weirdoverse (2017-08-05 08:10:05)


yay hmmerz5 is demod

Offline

#19 2017-08-05 09:11:31

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,273
Website

Re: Graphics Dump

Weirdoverse wrote:

i think green coin was suggested more than red coin

Yeah but statistically more people's favourite colour is red than green so they're just appealing to a greater majority //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#20 2017-08-05 16:34:40

HeyNK
Banned
Joined: 2017-04-07
Posts: 1,164

Re: Graphics Dump

Cola1 I have a suggestion about the graphics. The graphics on your avatar. I apprieciate the joke Deletee this VERY much, and I find it VERY funny. However, there is no good way to pronounce it while still keeping the joke intact, as you doubled a silent E. The original delet this still had a way of pronouncing it, even though it was kind of a downgrade and most people would read it as delete this to make the words flow more naturally. As you can see, you are presented with an oppertunity to greatly improve the original content of the joke by changing the words to

DelEEt this. The double E fulfills the purpose of the silent E which has been removed for the joke. It reads naturally and it has an additional layer of joke, making it far superior to the original, and your current prototype. Thank you for your understanding and I expect a response back.

Offline

#21 2017-08-05 22:13:36

RavaTroll
Campaign Team
From: France
Joined: 2015-02-16
Posts: 795

Re: Graphics Dump

Oh man that cosmetic effect looks awesome and is definitly something i want to see ingame !


SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

Offline

#22 2017-08-06 01:53:13

Cola1
Member
From: arthur I am so bloody mad
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,208

Re: Graphics Dump

I guess the green coin is my next task. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

HeyNK wrote:

Cola1 I have a suggestion about the graphics. The graphics on your avatar. I apprieciate the joke Deletee this VERY much, and I find it VERY funny. However, there is no good way to pronounce it while still keeping the joke intact, as you doubled a silent E. The original delet this still had a way of pronouncing it, even though it was kind of a downgrade and most people would read it as delete this to make the words flow more naturally. As you can see, you are presented with an oppertunity to greatly improve the original content of the joke by changing the words to

DelEEt this. The double E fulfills the purpose of the silent E which has been removed for the joke. It reads naturally and it has an additional layer of joke, making it far superior to the original, and your current prototype. Thank you for your understanding and I expect a response back.

Wow you're right that does sound better. I just took 'deletEE' from a faint memory of hearing it somewhere around here. It's been fixed nevertheless.


3COVTcX.png
ah jeez Lois this is even worse than that one time I was on the Everybody Edits Flash Game staff team
kQgdwOD.png
^^^^pain smileys^^^^

Offline

Wooted by:

#23 2017-08-06 23:25:05

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 1,996

Re: Graphics Dump

Cola1 wrote:

I guess the green coin is my next task. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

HeyNK wrote:

Cola1 I have a suggestion about the graphics. The graphics on your avatar. I apprieciate the joke Deletee this VERY much, and I find it VERY funny. However, there is no good way to pronounce it while still keeping the joke intact, as you doubled a silent E. The original delet this still had a way of pronouncing it, even though it was kind of a downgrade and most people would read it as delete this to make the words flow more naturally. As you can see, you are presented with an oppertunity to greatly improve the original content of the joke by changing the words to

DelEEt this. The double E fulfills the purpose of the silent E which has been removed for the joke. It reads naturally and it has an additional layer of joke, making it far superior to the original, and your current prototype. Thank you for your understanding and I expect a response back.

Wow you're right that does sound better. I just took 'deletEE' from a faint memory of hearing it somewhere around here. It's been fixed nevertheless.

red and green coins were cut from the actual game tho so why remake what was left unused for a reason

Offline

#24 2017-08-07 03:59:39

02468
Member
From: Missouri, USA
Joined: 2017-07-03
Posts: 22

Re: Graphics Dump

I love the Slime Smiley and the Steampunk smiley! Keep up the great work!


Avatar made by Eleizibeth some nerd

Offline

Wooted by:

#25 2017-08-07 06:25:10

Cola1
Member
From: arthur I am so bloody mad
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,208

Re: Graphics Dump

Ernesdo wrote:

red and green coins were cut from the actual game tho so why remake what was left unused for a reason

Because making graphics is fun! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Here's the green coin anyway:
pEl51hF.gifHr6MvLG.png
And here's something more interesting:
EPkwEtR.png
U.F.O. Aura!!

All Colours

3COVTcX.png
ah jeez Lois this is even worse than that one time I was on the Everybody Edits Flash Game staff team
kQgdwOD.png
^^^^pain smileys^^^^

Offline

KingN241543091718733259

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1544852431.023 - Generated in 0.113 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.73 MiB (Peak: 2.05 MiB) ]