Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2020-12-30 00:09:35

theoldinese

Re: Everybody Edits Offline: Project M (1.1.1) [MERRY CHRISTMAS!]

Minimania wrote:
Connected EE Offline Mods

-----------------------------

minEEdits by RookieCookie - EEO Minecraft Texture Pack

thanks for featuring me!

Wooted by:

#27 2020-12-30 23:43:36, last edited by Minimania (2021-02-06 17:05:43)

Minimania
Moderation Team

Update 1.0.2

7XmcnZH.png

Everybody Edits Offline is now live, and I have made it my duty to provide you all with a finished EEO modded project by New Years time. It's been a very long week, and aside from eating, going to the bathroom, and sleeping, literally my entire week has been spent coding, approaching various artists, and doing graphic work for Project M.

As you all know, Satanya has become the new owner of EE. I'm super proud of her, and I look forward to everything she and our team will be able to do for you guys in the future. That being said, I also want to give you guys as amazing of an experience playing EE Offline as I possibly can, so I've taken many steps towards that direction. There are so many changes, so I'm going to provide a list.

• I have approached various graphics artists from the community, and they have graciously allowed me to use their graphics in Everybody Edits Project M. To be specific, the following packages are now in Project M:

- Beehive Package by Cola1
         - Grid Package by Cola1
         - Grass Package by Boba
         - Polyester Package by Boba
         - Stone Package by Boba
         - Abstract Package by KyYay
         - Red Panda Smiley by Zoey2070

• My basic block redux wasn't looking too well, so instead the basic block package, including all of its backgrounds, were replaced with Boba's Basic Block Package Redux. The blood block, gold block, void, and all of the doors and gates have also been remade with this in mind.

• There is a new liquid in the game, as part of the Beehive Package. Honey has a similar bouyancy and swim speed to mud, being slightly faster. However, it does not put out fire when you jump into it, though it does cure poison. Hope I did you proud with this one, Cola!

• Of my own works, the chocolate package is now in the game.

• The original red hat smiley meant for New Years 2010 is now available in the game as the New Years 2020 smiley. Wearing it gives you a red color on the minimap, similar to the police smiley's blue.

• Lobby background levels have been updated to the following worlds:

- Crypt of Kalbis by Kaleb
         - Legends of EE by Master1
         - Super Candy Hunt by Lictor

With all of this announced, it's sad for me to say that, unfortunately, I don't really have any super fancy images readily available to go alongside this post, and I wanted to make sure this got to the public before Everybody Edits officially died. It's been an extremely long week, but I want to give huge thanks to Seb125, PookeyJ, Capasha, Doom, and Charlie59876 for giving me such a huge amount of guidance and help in programming everything for you guys. I seriously could not have done any of it without them. I also want to thank SirJosh, Satanya, Zoey2070, 32OrtonEdge32dh, 905sarah, and all the rest of the people I've been hanging out with over the past week for being such a big motivator and for keeping me from going absolutely insane!

Download

links removed due to being outdated

SWF - Safe Download through DropBox
EXE - Safe Download through DropBox

WARNING: Do not attempt to load levels made using Project M's assets into Vanilla EEO, or any other EEO mod, and do not try to load levels made from other EEO mods in Project M. Doing so will result in worlds not working properly and/or world corruption. It is highly recommended that worlds made with Project M are separated from non-Project M-made worlds. Loading worlds from vanilla EE into Project M works fine.

Please let me know what you think; send in levels you've made, and report glitches you find. Thank you all so much for the support, and I'll see you in the next update!

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#28 2020-12-30 23:54:24

Charlie59876EE

Minimania wrote:

Charlie59876

who's that guy he seems nice

When your energy refills...
mfe5hE8.png

#29 2020-12-31 00:07:01

KyYay

Minimania wrote:

- Abstract Package by KyYay

pog

Signature
------------------------------
EEO: Operation K-8

#30 2020-12-31 00:12:09

Gosha

dude this is sick!

#31 2020-12-31 21:44:01, last edited by Minimania (2020-12-31 21:44:24)

Minimania
Moderation Team

Important Note: Regarding Project M, those who use Mac or Linux may find that the exe will not work using a program like Wine. Instead, if you wish to play Project M using either, you will have to download the SWF, and you can play using a Flash Player made for your operating system. You can download the one for mac here, and you can download the one for linux here.

Big thank you to Filipwoj for pointing this out, and to Seb125 for helping me solve this issue in a timely manner.

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#32 2021-01-01 18:41:08

theoldinese

are you planning on adding more packs? i feel like theres almost infinite potential with this

#33 2021-01-01 20:04:31

Minimania
Moderation Team

theoldinese wrote:

are you planning on adding more packs? i feel like theres almost infinite potential with this

For sure //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

21cZxBv.png

#34 2021-01-01 20:06:00

Rivelka

I love this! I needed some mods! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#35 2021-01-04 15:28:55

Weirdoverse
Website

Will there be custom block uploading feature? Similar to how contests worked but not limited to how much you can upload

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

#36 2021-01-04 15:51:07

Minimania
Moderation Team

Weirdoverse wrote:

Will there be custom block uploading feature? Similar to how contests worked but not limited to how much you can upload

Nope! If you're looking to get some blocks or smileys into Project M, feel free to PM me or message me on Discord with what you want in, but please ensure that they are your own original graphics, and you have permission to use them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

21cZxBv.png

#37 2021-01-13 11:30:41, last edited by 2b55b5g (2021-01-13 15:26:03)

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

how do i play if this shows up
unknown.png
nvm im just stupid

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Wooted by: (2)

#38 2021-01-21 19:19:03

Mariomaster

Can you try to get multiplayer? I miss playing and CHATTING

#39 2021-01-21 20:04:30

Rivelka

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

how do i play if this shows up
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … nknown.png
nvm im just stupid

Try just downgrading Adobe Flash Player to 32.0.0.363 - Link: https://web.archive.org/web/20200522093 … rchive.zip

#40 2021-02-01 11:52:41, last edited by Minimania (2021-03-04 01:37:23)

Minimania
Moderation Team

Update 1.0.3

HTb96gT.png

I'm a few hours late, but I've made several updates.

• I've added in several new packages, some being made by some seriously talented and generous people who have given me permission to use their graphics. The following packages are now in Project M:

- Pipecity Package by Cola1 (as well as the Pipec-ity block, included to honor Pipec)
         - Ceramic Tile Package by Minimania
         - Crate Package by Minimania (formerly known as the Box package)
         - Adventure Package by SmittyW (originally from the graphics contest, yes this means intestine block is now in Project M)
         - Plate Package by KyYay
         - Ground Package by Minimania (and its associated grass counterparts)
         - Prismarine Package by Minimania
         - Timber Package by Minimania
         - Generic Extension Package by Minimania
         - Fez Smiley by Boba
         - Conductor Smiley by Boba

• New colors were added for keys, key doors, and key gates, rounding the colors in the pack to match those of the basic block package. Additionally, each door and gate were edited to match the design of Boba's basic block redux package. This was already done last update, but the implementation last update was not up to par; the colors, saturation, and other design details regarding these assets were altered to more match the original doors/gates.

New Effect: Fireproof Effect! - The visuals for this effect were created by Cola1. Having this effect will protect you from fire and lava! Jumping into water, mud, or toxic waste (if you have protection on) will cause this effect to go away. Originally, Cola1's suggestion was for this to strictly be a visual effect, but I took a bit of creative liberty and gave the effect a use. It's not quite as good as the protection effect, but I'm certain there are plenty of new minis you could build with this effect. Plus, the fire aura looks so sick with the fire smiley! Hope I did you proud with this one, Cola!

New Effect: Random Effect! - This isn't really an effect all on its own; the Random Effect will produce any number of outcomes when you touch it, whether it be setting you on fire, making you a permanent zombie, giving you an extra jump, or even giving you the new fireproof effect. If you have the Protection Effect, you may have a small chance of dying when touching this effect. I look forward to seeing all the silly ways you could make use of this effect.

• There's now a Connected Mods section, where you can find links to other EE Offline mods that are spectacular. It's in the post below.

• The ? decoration has been remade from scratch so that it is not just a stolen asset anymore.

• The lobby background images have been changed to show the following worlds:

- Prop Hunt by Minimania
         - Iroquios Elves by Skullz17
         - Hardhat Vertigo by Minimania

• Project M now uses a custom file extension, .pmlvl and .pmlvls. Any world(s) saved using Project M will become .pmlvl or .pmlvls, and these worlds cannot be loaded into vanilla Everybody Edits: Offline. However, Project M can still be used to read .eelvl or .eelvls files.

List of known issues:
         - Page 4 is repeated (cannot be fixed very easily)
         - Lobby background image is misaligned, for some reason

Special thanks to SirJosh, Seb135, Zygan, 32OrtonEdge32dh, Satanya, Capasha, Magic, Doom, KyYay, and PookeyJ for being helpful as always. Feel free to leave any criticisms down below or in my messages.

Download

• SWF - Safe Download through DropBox
• EXE - Download Currently Unavailable

Important Note: Regarding Project M, those who use Mac or Linux may find that the exe will not work using a program like Wine. Instead, if you wish to play Project M using either, you will have to download the SWF, and you can play using a Flash Player made for your operating system. You can download the one for mac here, and you can download the one for linux here. Otherwise, if your flash player isn't working, try downloading an outdated version of Flash Player, as the most recent versions of Adobe Flash Player came with a killswitch preventing them from working after Flash shut down.

fGpyYWi.png

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by: (4)

#41 2021-02-01 15:36:00

Andymakeer

this is perfect!!!
ty all working on it, its so good to see how great the stuff players can do for the game they love

F

#42 2021-02-01 16:06:45

Minimania
Moderation Team

Andymakeer wrote:

this is perfect!!!
ty all working on it, its so good to see how great the stuff players can do for the game they love

I heavily recommend also checking out the mods in my 2nd post. They're absolutely astounding, you won't be disappointed

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#43 2021-02-01 17:23:19

soniiiety

Minimania wrote:
Andymakeer wrote:

this is perfect!!!

I heavily recommend also checking out the mods in my 2nd post. They're absolutely astounding, you won't be disappointed

you mean as post on this thread?

#44 2021-02-01 22:52:37, last edited by Minimania (2021-02-01 23:27:20)

Minimania
Moderation Team

soniiiety wrote:
Minimania wrote:
Andymakeer wrote:

this is perfect!!!

you mean as post on this thread?

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 62#p786562

EDIT: Due to issues wih the exe, the download link for 1.0.3 exe will be taken down temporarily

21cZxBv.png

#45 2021-02-01 23:34:35

Minimania
Moderation Team

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are using other EE mods, it is possible that attempting to load up Project M will crash. This can happen if you were attempting to use an aura or smiley that do not exist in Project M. If the swf fails for you, and you were using another mod previously, try clearing your cookies or switching to a vanilla aura. Also, the exe has issues so it is currently taken down.

21cZxBv.png

#46 2021-02-10 18:00:08

Mariomaster

Praise be, this is the Everybody Edits we need!

#47 2021-03-04 01:37:30, last edited by Minimania (2021-08-10 02:53:13)

Minimania
Moderation Team

Update 1.0.4

ua4k9sf.png

Not so many updates this time, so I do apologize for being a few days late in this update.

• I've added in just a few new packages The following packages are now in Project M:

- Marine Package by realmaster32 (edited by Minimania)
         - Coral Reef Package by Minimania
         - Aquarium Package by Minimania (the bubbles were based on SmittyW's bubble decoration from the Adventure Package)
         - Diver Smiley by Boba
         - Sea Creature Smiley by Minimania
         - Purple Dragon Smiley

• Cookies are now saved to a different channel than before. That means the cookies used by Project M are no longer shared with Vanilla EEO, nor are they shared with other EEO mods. If you unlocked the easter egg in EEO or any of the other EEO mods, you will have to re-unlock it again in Project M to use it there. This change was made to prevent cookie-crossing related crashes from occurring when switching between mods. Specifically, if you were to play an EEO mod and exit the game while wearing a smiley or aura that is not available in another mod or in Vanilla EEO, the client would immediately crash, and you wouldn't be able to play. Special thanks to Seb135 for helping fix this issue!

• The lobby background is actually aligned properly this time. Turns out there was no glitch; I was just a dummy when making the previous lobby images. Speaking of which.....

- A - halloweeny world by Zoey2070
         - Deep Sea Meme Rig by 0176
         - Subsetra Swim by Minimania

This update is definitely a little more hyper-specific than last update. "What's the point of this update?", you might ask. The point is exactly this: for the longest time in EE, it was seriously difficult to make underwater environments look right in the in-game EE art. I made a promise to remedy this, and so I went all out in making new packages to help make your marine biomes come to life.

Despite not a whole lot of new content being added to Project M this time around, the new graphics seriously took a very long time to make and get right. Even though the packages might look small from the block selector, they are actually quite large!

6VEeP5y.png

Aquarium Package

YfZTaPb.png

Coral Reef Package

Since I don't have that much to show off, allow me to explain some of the creative decisions I've made with some of the assets of these packs. One of the biggest principles I used while making the Aquarium and Coral Reef pack is that I wanted them to be versatile, and to work with the other packs already in EE. I'd like to think I succeeded in doing so, but the way I went about it is that I took from the various blocks that are already in the game, and did my best to expand upon them. Here are some examples.

ceTvv4c.png

I'd always thought that the cobblestone from the fantasy package looked like Aquarium Gravel, so I made good use of its design.

BNgM2n8.png

Though not an exact copy, the Aquarium Sand's texture was largely made to look like the texture of the Sand Package already in game.

qvy12PL.png

The lava block from the Environment Package already somewhat looks a bit like it belongs in a marine environment, particularly resembling rocks with coral in the cracks. I took this design when making the first four Coral Reef Package blocks.

wvZ4yxi.png

The algae from the Coral Reef pack was made to look like the Fantasy Pack's grass block.

hVYBsXj.png

One of the fish from the Aquarium Package was made to look just like the fish from the Restaurant Package.

cB8Zkvq.png

SmittyW's Adventure Package bubble decoration was used to make another decoration for the Aquarium Package.

W4thc2P.png

One of the coral branch decorations was made in the same shape as the dead bush decoration from the Halloween 2015 Package.

CfWafi3.png

Coral Reef seaweed was made to look just like the Fantasy grass.

6XI4QmO.png

Various assets from the new packages were made to be in the same shape as the Water Pack backgrounds.

e0skoAe.png

The Aquarium sand backgrounds were made from the original Sand Package backgrounds.

A long time ago, in Project M 1.0.1, I shared with you all a teaser image. Perhaps to some of you it may look a little familiar.

OZovtiD.png

I'd like to think that I've done a good job in making this teaser image fully realized.

FQuelWw.png

Let me know if I did a good job or not! I tried my best, and hopefully with all of this in mind, the new packages can be as versatile as possible!

List of known issues:
         - Page 4 is repeated (cannot be fixed very easily)

Special thanks to SirJosh, Rat, Boba, 32OrtonEdge32dh, Satanya, 905sarah, JoeyC, and KyYay for being helpful and forthcoming with constructive criticism. Feel free to leave any criticisms down below or in my messages.

---------------------------------------------------------

Download

links removed due to being outdated

• SWF - Safe Download through DropBox
• EXE - Download Currently Unavailable

Important Note: Regarding Project M, those who use Mac or Linux may find that the exe will not work using a program like Wine. Instead, if you wish to play Project M using either, you will have to download the SWF, and you can play using a Flash Player made for your operating system. You can download the one for mac here, and you can download the one for linux here. Otherwise, if your flash player isn't working, try downloading an outdated version of Flash Player, as the most recent versions of Adobe Flash Player came with a killswitch preventing them from working after Flash shut down.

Notice: Project M uses a custom file extension, .pmlvl and .pmlvls. Any world(s) saved using Project M will become .pmlvl or .pmlvls, and these worlds cannot be loaded into vanilla Everybody Edits: Offline. However, Project M can still be used to read .eelvl or .eelvls files.

F3SbKZQ.png

21cZxBv.png

#48 2021-03-04 01:40:07

Minimania
Moderation Team

HEADS UP: To those unaware, there is currently a graphics contest being held to help determine the new EE! logo. Using in-game screenshots aren't going to be accepted. Please keep in mind that this includes in-game screenshots taken from Everybody Edits: Project M. That will be all, thank you.

21cZxBv.png

#49 2021-03-04 03:15:06

Minimania wrote:

whaaat I don't even remember making a world with that weird name

Wooted by:

#50 2021-03-04 03:22:59

Minimania
Moderation Team

0176 wrote:
Minimania wrote:

whaaat I don't even remember making a world with that weird name

I did a great deal of looking through the worlds of the profiles I downloaded from EE, yours included, for ocean-related worlds. I admittedly was hoping to make something like a campaign out of it, but there just wasn't really any ocean-themed worlds in my repertoire, so I scrapped the idea. I came across that world, and despite it being just a sketch (seemingly) I thought it was shaping up to be beautiful! It's a shame it doesn't seem like it got too far. But ye, indeed, you had a world like that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

21cZxBv.png

Minimania1703643231798272

Board footer