Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#201 2020-12-04 00:58:51

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Re: Dear Staff, get a lawyer

Hopefully that edit clears things up for you amigo //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#202 2020-12-04 01:18:34, last edited by Minisaurus (2020-12-04 02:11:49)

Minisaurus
Banned

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:
Minisaurus wrote:

Multiple times? Where exactly?

Which instance are you referring to?  I said "multiple times" multiple times.

Minisaurus wrote:

If you feel like your intelligence has been offenced that is not because of me, it is your own personal problem, don´t blame me if you think you are not intelligent.

Don't worry bud, no one thinks less of themselves because of your posts.  No one is questioning their intelligence because of you of all people.  But when you say things like:
Cool, we agree with that.

Minisaurus wrote:

This shows how little the staff know of how a lawyer works and it is pretty disappointing.

I mean, I wonder if they know anything about laws at all lol, let me explain it to you

And the staff has proven me right about this, they haven´t shown yet that they will do anything to fix this.

Minisaurus wrote:

the staff is ignorant

In many aspect, yes, we are all ignorant in one or other subject, that makes us human, if I point it out is because that ignorance will limitate the capacity the staff has to solve problems

Minisaurus wrote:

the staff is completely unaware of what is and what is not "stolen assets"

Yeah, and they won´t figure it out unless they get sued by Nintendo, lets hoppe we don´t get to that point.

Minisaurus wrote:

all the community and staff assumptions are not more than assumptions.

Indeed, we only can provide our own thoughts, assumptions of this subject

Minisaurus wrote:

Go on and continue having the fear in your heart

This fragment is uncomplete, and if you fully read it you can see that I encourage the staff to fix the past mistakes.

Minisaurus wrote:

Whover who thinks that this will would never happen is fooling themselves.

And they are, Nintendo will smash EE if EEO get stolen graphics today or tomorrow, they are extremely defensive to protect their IP and they don´t condone anyone to use those without their consent.

Minisaurus wrote:

I don´t expect you to understand my reasoning of what is done

It would be dumb to expect everyone to understand oneself reasoning, there is always someone who won´t catch your intentions or reasoning.

Minisaurus wrote:

I can clarify those aspects if the staff is so incapable to do it themselves.

And I can if they can´t or simply don´t want to.

Minisaurus wrote:

The problem with many people is that they skip words

As you do with this fragmentation, you can´t simply think that making this kind of crops will prove anything, if that was your intention, it failed.

^ That one is especially hilarious

Minisaurus wrote:

Surely you like going in a loop. Move on.

Different55 said that I was going in a loop, I replied that he is the one going in a loop.

Minisaurus wrote:

The staff is so incapacitated and undisciplined to run the game that it would not be surprise they mess up the only job they had, to keep the game alive.

And they has shown so in this toping being derisive and mocking of the community thoughts, lets hope they do better now on.

Minisaurus wrote:

Go try blame me, that would be stupid, unnecesary and a potential defamation.

Is the staff truly going to attempt to defamate me for their own responsibilities?

Mutantdevle was trying to blame me for everything, that is defamation, and I won´t condone it.
It is indeed dumb from part of the staff to try to blame it´s own community for the actions of the staff itself. Keeping the stolen graphics is staff´s fault, and from nobody else.

Minisaurus wrote:

John, haven´t yet Xenonetix teached you tricks?

You're clearly trying (failing, but trying nonetheless) to insult users' intelligence, proclaim your own, and just generally be a ****.  Even through the broken English, misuse and invention of words and phrases, and generally unclear and meandering posts, what shines through here is you belittling people who are trying to tell you things everyone else already knows, claiming you're sure of things and everyone else is just making baseless assumptions, trying to trick people by changing your stated motivations for your half-cocked actions, pretending as though other users are the ones not reading replies when you're the only one who isn't, accusing people of "going in a loop" because they're again trying to teach you very basic and widely understood things, calling it stupid to blame you for something that you did unprovoked, etc.  You've just acted generally terrible across this entire topic and even now I'm still not sure if you actually don't understand that or if you just think it's funny (which it is, don't get me wrong).

This wasn´t my intention and you trying to guess my thinking is immoral as I already clarified it out myself.

Minisaurus wrote:

I won´t follow your game

How is this offensive? You are trying to say that I am a bad guy, I am proving you wrong.

Not sure what game you're talking about but okay.  It's not my fault you make quick and useless posts and then hastily edit them into something resembling a salient reply.

Nothing you quoted is offensive in any way.
And I won´t search for everytime you were offensive with me, and it is not an attempt to attack your persona, you are extremely noxious with me.
You mock of me in many post in this topic, and in other topics too, even in other social media websites such as Discord, you are the one who should start to watch it´s behaviour.

#203 2020-12-04 01:25:08

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

I never treated him poorly, most people didn't in fact.

We just pointed out the areas where he acted without an iota of forethought; changed his argument repeatedly, randomly, completely, and based on no new information; insulted people's intelligence multiple times; falsely claimed multiple times that the assets the staff (and everyone else in the community) has understood for a decade to be derivative or copied from other companies' IP was original work; falsely purported to understand "how a lawyer works"; threatened the existence of the game he seems to like so much; made many false and faulty assertions based on nothing; contradicted some of those same assertions; and didn't read direct replies.

If that's poor treatment then he shouldn't be using a discussion-based forum.

How about the "people like you" comment? I'll admit that I used a poor choice of words in this topic a while back. What matters is that we are listening to each other and having a productive discussion focused on EE, not figuring out the arbitrary levels of blame people should have for each other.

I don't really care about the details of how right or wrong Minisaurus's individual points are. The main subject of the topic remained the same, and he brought it to our attention. He's done better than most at encouraging discussion and activity in the EE community. Minisauruss recklessness pushed the staff forward and motivated them to take action sooner (which they still haven't done yet). He is visibly doing more for EE than many of us are.

#204 2020-12-04 01:53:07, last edited by Raphe9000 (2020-12-04 02:02:55)

Raphe9000

I never said anything offensive. Oh btw you're extremely toxic.

N1KF wrote:

He is visibly doing more for EE than many of us are.

Unlike most of us, Minisaurus is willing to do things for EE that only risk the game being shut down. That gives him more things he can do. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for him doing everything possible to ruin the game, but that shouldn't be misconstrued as for the game.

Wooted by:

#205 2020-12-04 02:05:50, last edited by Minisaurus (2020-12-04 02:08:02)

Minisaurus
Banned

it is sometimes necessary to tolerate a lesser evil in order to avoid a greater evil or to promote a greater good.
I recognize the dangers of sending that message to Nintendo, but that is nothing compared of what will happen if EE continues using stolen graphics for future projects, such as EEO.

EE is about to die, I don´t know but perhaps Nintendo is more likely to sue a company with active projects that contain their assets rather than projects that are already dead.
EEO should not share with EE mistakes such as using stolen graphics.

#206 2020-12-04 02:14:08

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

I guess we're doing this now.  First, let me post this entirely unrelated GIF.

z2NxvXi.gif

Alright now let's do this.  I got time today.

Minisaurus wrote:

This shows how little the staff know of how a lawyer works and it is pretty disappointing.

I mean, I wonder if they know anything about laws at all lol, let me explain it to you

And the staff has proven me right about this, they haven´t shown yet that they will do anything to fix this.

That is not proof of what you said at all.  You said the staff doesn't "know of how a lawyer works" and questioned "if they know anything about laws at all lol."  First of all, this was before you pivoted to your current stance of "the graphics are stolen except they aren't stolen."  Second, this was in response to mutantdevle saying that EE can't afford a lawyer.  Your unhelpful suggestion, which you phrased as obvious and the right way of doing things, was for an LLC to go to a university during a pandemic for free legal advice.  This is an incredibly bad idea for multiple reasons, namely that it wouldn't work.  Nothing before or since has proven your point.  You just said this to insult the intelligence of the staff and claim they don't know anything about laws and lawyers, while demonstrating that you don't.

Minisaurus wrote:

the staff is ignorant

In many aspect, yes, we are all ignorant in one or other subject, that makes us human, if I point it out is because that ignorance will limitate the capacity the staff has to solve problems

Save the faux-philosophy.  You said this because, as the context shows, you thought/think that the only reason EE hasn't gone to a lawyer about this is because they never thought of your genius plan to just get some free legal help with regard to infringing on the IP of multibillion dollar companies.  Don't forget, by the way, this is something you said you would do, and so far have shown no signs of having done.  I guess you're just as ignorant as you accuse the staff of being, or maybe you realized what everyone else already knows.

Minisaurus wrote:

the staff is completely unaware of what is and what is not "stolen assets"

Yeah, and they won´t figure it out unless they get sued by Nintendo, lets hoppe we don´t get to that point.

I seriously can't believe you still don't get this.  Like I actually refuse to believe it.  Everyone already knows, and has known since 2010, exactly what assets are from Nintendo and Facebook.  This isn't something that needs to be figured out.  We know "what is and what is not."  You are literally the only person that doesn't for some reason.

Minisaurus wrote:

all the community and staff assumptions are not more than assumptions.

Indeed, we only can provide our own thoughts, assumptions of this subject

Then why did you so confidently express how "sure" you were that you were right?  You claim to know the truth and everyone else is assuming, even in the face of mountains of evidence and everyone in the know disagreeing.  Not to mention that after being sure, you flip-flopped on that opinion.  If anyone was assuming anything, it was you, because you've been on the incorrect side of things more often than not.

Minisaurus wrote:

Go on and continue having the fear in your heart

This fragment is uncomplete, and if you fully read it you can see that I encourage the staff to fix the past mistakes.

That's not what you said at all, but nice try.  Having to lie to support your point doesn't make you look any better.  This is what you said.  You didn't encourage anyone to fix anything.  You said that you were "quite sure" that EE wasn't infringing on anyone's IP, and that the staff wanted to silence you and the issue, and that the staff wants to "live under a rock."  Did you forget that you said this before you started switching up your stance?

Minisaurus wrote:

Whover who thinks that this will would never happen is fooling themselves.

And they are, Nintendo will smash EE if EEO get stolen graphics today or tomorrow, they are extremely defensive to protect their IP and they don´t condone anyone to use those without their consent.

If it wasn't for your email, EEO would never be in danger of being discovered by Nintendo.  I'll preemptively ask you and N1KF to spare me the "oh but what if we hit it big one day?!" fantasies.  EE and all games under that banner have already hit their peak.  There will never be more eyes on the game than there were in the past.  If Nintendo didn't notice the game when it was making tens of thousands of dollars per month, they weren't going to notice it when it was a fully-offline game with a painfully small community.  You're so self-confident you fail to understand that you didn't hasten some inevitable outcome, you just threatened the existence of something that could have lived on in peace.

Minisaurus wrote:

I don´t expect you to understand my reasoning of what is done

It would be dumb to expect everyone to understand oneself reasoning, there is always someone who won´t catch your intentions or reasoning.

I'm not sure where you're from or how language works there, but in most places, people say what they mean, mean what they say, and their actions back up their words.  You used a lot of words, too many even, to explain your actions.  No one here is too stupid to understand the reasons behind what you've done.  You aren't some enigmatic genius.  It's insulting to our collective intelligence to assume we can't read your words and know what they mean.

Minisaurus wrote:

I can clarify those aspects if the staff is so incapable to do it themselves.

And can if they can´t or simply don´t want to.

You said this as you were disagreeing with John, who was asking a valid question about your intensely flawed reasoning.  You then said you were going to go to a university and get some free legal advice and then tell everyone, then you said nah I won't provide anything.  You were being mocking of the staff, and you weren't prepared to clarify anything because 1) you haven't gotten any legal advice and 2) you said you wouldn't clarify anything immediately after.

Minisaurus wrote:

The problem with many people is that they skip words

As you do with this fragmentation, you can´t simply think that making this kind of crops will prove anything, if that was your intention, it failed.

The rest of the context there doesn't help your case any, but I don't think you care.  You only mention context in this post when you have no other avenue to poorly defend your posts.  icepegasus thoroughly responded to you after this and it doesn't need to be rehashed.

Minisaurus wrote:

Surely you like going in a loop. Move on.

Different55 said that I was going in a loop, I replied that he is the one going in a loop.

The difference is that the only loop in the entire topic is this:
rgGjR1P.png

Minisaurus wrote:

The staff is so incapacitated and undisciplined to run the game that it would not be surprise they mess up the only job they had, to keep the game alive.

And they has shown so in this toping being meaningful and mocking of the community thoughts, lets hope they do better now on.

The most meaningful posts have come from the staff, glad we agree on that.  Anything you deem as mocking was likely brought on by your refusal to make sense, be consistent, or listen to reason.  I think they've done almost as good a job as can reasonably be expected here.

Minisaurus wrote:

Go try blame me, that would be stupid, unnecesary and a potential defamation.

Is the staff truly going to attempt to defamate me for their own responsibilities?

Mutantdevle was trying to blame me for everything, that is defamation, and I won´t condone it.
It is indeed dumb from part of the staff to try to blame it´s own community for the actions of the staff itself. Keeping the stolen graphics is staff´s fault, and from nobody else.

Everything you did is your responsibility.  What do you not understand about that?  EEU has no stolen graphics, and EEO was in no danger before you.  Your actions and their potential consequences are all you have been blamed for.

Minisaurus wrote:

John, haven´t yet Xenonetix teached you tricks?

This wasn´t my intention and you trying to guess my thinking is immoral.

Again, in most of the world, people say what they mean, mean what they say, and say things that are in support of their stated beliefs.  It's not "guessing your thinking" so much as it's responding to what you've said.  Teaching a person tricks when they aren't a prostitute or a magician is going to be seen as demeaning, and your choice of words, phrasing, and general attitude the past few days only adds to that very reasonable line of thinking.

Minisaurus wrote:

I won´t follow your game

How is this offensive? You are trying to say that I am a bad guy, I am proving you wrong.

If you simply read what I said after, you'll hopefully understand that I never said that line was offensive, I just quoted it to reply to it.

Minisaurus wrote:

Nothing you quoted is offensive in any way.
And I won´t search for everytime you were offensive with me, but you are extremely toxic, and it is not an attempt to attack your persona, you are extremely toxic with me.
You mock of me in almost every post in this topic, and in many other topics too, you are truly the one here who should start to watch it´s behaviour.

You're wrong, and you shouldn't search because you won't find anything untrue or unduly offensive.  I'm not toxic, but threatening the existence of the game we all play/played certainly is.  If I've mocked you in this topic, it's because you've been insulting, toxic, likely trolling at times, and just generally terrible.  Outside of this topic, I'm reasonably certain you're making that part up.  Calling me an "it" is also offensive, good job.

Minisaurus wrote:

I see that you have updated your previously unintelligible post (As it lacked any content).

That's a really cute attempt at turning what I say to you back onto me, but you've just shown that you don't understand what I said, which is funny because it's very simple.  It doesn't apply to my post, which was initially simply asking you for clarification and did indeed contain all the context necessary to understand it.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#207 2020-12-04 02:15:20

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

It seems like Minisaurus has every part of EE covered...their posts may be dry but Minisaurus is probably the best at getting the community to brainstorm and really think and talk about EE critically. One of the best posters on the forum imo

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (2)

#208 2020-12-04 02:21:38

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Raphe9000 wrote:

Unlike most of us, Minisaurus is willing to do things for EE that only risk the game being shut down. That gives him more things he can do. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for him doing everything possible to ruin the game, but that shouldn't be misconstrued as for the game.

True, but he's already stated his intent is to help EE get on good terms legally. Since the copyrighted graphics are still used in-game, it's understandable that Minisaurus would try to find ways to speed things up. If something as simple as fixing illegal graphics takes days, you have to wonder what's going on behind the scenes. Does Xeno live in a pool of molasses or something????

#209 2020-12-04 02:26:25, last edited by Minisaurus (2020-12-04 02:26:52)

Minisaurus
Banned

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

I guess we're doing this now.

Nope, you do it alone, good luck with your monologue, looks pretty good so far, very colorful and all.

#210 2020-12-04 02:27:45

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Minisaurus wrote:
32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

I guess we're doing this now.

Nope, you do it alone, good luck with your monologue, looks pretty good so far, very colorful and all.

Damn it's no fun when the troll gives up.  I bit so hard for you and you just quit?  How lame.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#211 2020-12-04 02:29:50

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Minisaurus wrote:

If you are trying to taunt me, you are failing, maybe try in other aspect.

No, I recognized your trolling, and I gave you every opportunity to continue, and you gave up.  If you're actually serious then you've done a wonderful job making fun of yourself, no one else needs to.  But you can't be serious at this stage so it's a moot point.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#212 2020-12-04 02:31:36, last edited by Different55 (2020-12-04 02:32:52)

Different55
Forum Admin

You have an incredibly twisted sense of time here. All the "staff" afaik are volunteers working in their free time. Every bit of work done for this is carved out of what time they can scrape together between all the other aspects that make up their life. It's an issue that's been in progress for some time and that's fine. Because time is the most limited resources they're working with. They are not working around the clock on the new graphics. They are working in their free time. It can't be sped up, nor does it need to be. Exercise a small amount of patience and don't go off half cocked.

This is in reply to N1KF

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#213 2020-12-04 02:33:04, last edited by N1KF (2020-12-04 02:38:20)

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Or maybe Minisaurus just tired of writing walls of text? I used to do that sort of thing and it was exhausting. You're proving him right by taunting him and accusing him of being a troll. Somebody who has different logic than you do isn't always a troll.

Different55 wrote:

You have an incredibly twisted sense of time here. All the "staff" afaik are volunteers working in their free time. Every bit of work done for this is carved out of what time they can scrape together between all the other aspects that make up their life. It's an issue that's been in progress for some time and that's fine. Because time is the most limited resources they're working with. They are not working around the clock on the new graphics. They are working in their free time. It can't be sped up, nor does it need to be. Exercise a small amount of patience and don't go off half cocked.

I don't know how the graphics couldn't be changed in like an hour or two, but I'll take your word for it.

If I have a warped sense of time that's because I have lots of time. If the staff don't have lots of time why don't they bring in someone who has lots of time? (edit: not necessarily me. Just someone with lots of time)

#214 2020-12-04 02:38:19, last edited by Minisaurus (2020-12-04 02:40:00)

Minisaurus
Banned

Unlike the opposition, I am very experienced with graphics and it´s process.
And I have also experience being a staff member, working along with developers.

Graphics are fast to do.
Changing them for developers is fast to do.

Minimania already made the replacement graphics. (I am sorry if I am disclosuring here, I don´t want to break the NDA).
I already offered to help along him in case of needed, but the work is so far done.
(There is more about it, but I can´t disclosure it as it is confidential).

It is not the first time a graphic is changed/updated for the game, developers have proven that it does not take more than few days (more likely hours) to replace the old graphics with new ones.

So the only reason the stolen graphics are not being replaced with the new ones is because the staff don´t want to do it.

Wooted by:

#215 2020-12-04 02:39:57

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Minimania: this has taken a long time, I've put a lot of work into it

Minisaurus: LOL graphics are easy dude I could do that in five minutes

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#216 2020-12-04 02:40:39, last edited by Minisaurus (2020-12-04 02:51:57)

Minisaurus
Banned

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

Sorry if it sounds like so, but yeah, I could finish a replacement pack of all stolen packs in one day (And any other graphic needed), it sounds like over-buffing myself, but it is true. (I would work 24 hours straight for it and it would not be the first time I do it for EE).

Wooted by:

#217 2020-12-04 02:41:55

Kentiya
Website

I'm not sure what the problem is with using the "stolen" graphics in EEO, a game that isn't monetized. Isn't the point of EEO to preserve what EE was, including what it looked like? Using entirely new graphics seems to go against that point.

kentiya-cartoony-120.png
Kentiya / Atikyne — EE & EEU lead artist 2018-2020

Wooted by: (3)

#218 2020-12-04 02:48:17

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Do y'all ever stop?

Discord: jawp#5123

#219 2020-12-04 02:49:38, last edited by Minimania (2020-12-04 02:50:17)

Minimania
Moderation Team

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

For the record, I did way more than just making new block packs. Aside from putting all the new blocks in, I also had to go through and replace every instance of those graphics being used in other places in the game. Check through EE Project M. Look in the lobby background. Look through the shop. All of those were edited.

In one of the lobby backgrounds, there are basic backgrounds used but it's hard to see them because a vine is placed over them. I replaced even those. I went that far.

Security-Drone was nice enough to create an updated EE globe with the new graphics. If he didn't, I'd have done that too. I already made an image for it (one that could be mapped onto a sphere).

After that, I had to remake the loadscreen, which was its own beast.

There was a lot more work than just making new blocks and stuff. And even then, there's a huge chance I'll have to make changes to those anyway, and inevitably, all of the extraneous images like the ones in the shop and lobby backgrounds, too.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#220 2020-12-04 02:52:19

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Did everybody just see that?? Minisaurus said he's worked 24 hours straight for EE. This is the hero we need, but not the hero we deserve.

Kentiya wrote:

I'm not sure what the problem is with using the "stolen" graphics in EEO, a game that isn't monetized. Isn't the point of EEO to preserve what EE was, including what it looked like? Using entirely new graphics seems to go against that point.

That point works until you realize that EE has changed and improved graphics multiple times, so the original EE being preserved isn't even a goal right now. If we updated EE graphics right now, wouldn't that just be another update to the graphics?

mrjawapa wrote:

Do y'all ever stop?

No

#221 2020-12-04 02:53:59

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

N1KF wrote:

No

That's fair. Please, continue.

Discord: jawp#5123

#222 2020-12-04 03:11:04, last edited by Different55 (2020-12-04 03:17:53)

Different55
Forum Admin

Minisaurus wrote:

Unlike the opposition, I am very experienced with graphics and it´s process.

I'm a graphics design major. I'll be graduating in a year or two. Not gonna lie, I haven't messed much with pixel art since starting this degree, but I have never had something go that quick. If it has, it's been trash and I've wasted more time throwing it out and starting over.

Minisaurus wrote:

So the only reason the stolen graphics are not being replaced with the new ones is because the staff don´t want to do it.

Minimania has been working on the graphics. You have been told this repeatedly. It is being done at the speed and pace they are capable of, and pressing it is disingenuous and dismissive of their actual, real efforts towards fixing this problem. And your straight up dismissing their actual, real efforts towards fixing this problem is insanely disrespectful.

This is not a pressing issue, and it is being done as fast as it can and will be. Stop pressing, you're doing nothing beneficial and you're exhausting the patience of everyone involved, particularly the people who are actually trying to fix this problem, whether or not you believe they exist. You cannot snap your fingers to make this happen faster. Again, the smallest fragment of patience.

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by: (3)

#223 2020-12-04 03:19:32, last edited by Minisaurus (2020-12-04 03:43:32)

Minisaurus
Banned

Different55 wrote:

If it has, it's been trash and I've wasted more time throwing it out and starting over.

Not everyone work in the same speed nor quality.

Different55 wrote:

It is being done at the speed and pace they are capable of

I respect that, I has been instructed to not interfer with that workflow.

Different55 wrote:

You straight up dismissing their actual, real efforts towards fixing this problem is insanely disrespectful.

I have been trying my best to support Minimania in all what he needs from me, and plan to continue doing so. (Mostly feedback, cheering and providing any asset/info he request to me).

Different55 wrote:

and it is being done as fast as it can and will be.

Seems like so.

Different55 wrote:

Stop pressing, you're doing nothing beneficial and you're exhausting the patience of everyone involved

The patience of who is not doing the job, I am actually supporting everyone who want to replace the graphics and I will actively help in case they need me.
I don´t really mind to exhaust the people who don´t help. Not my intention but neither I am going to behave differently for them.

Different55 wrote:

You cannot snap your fingers to make this happen faster.

I can, but told by Xenonetix to not do so. (considering your statement figuratively).
I will "snap my fingers" in case Xenoentix indicates me to do so, otherwise I will keep providing my services (privately) to the people who is working on the replacement of the graphics.
_

It seems that the staff changed its mind about replacing the stolen graphics for EEO, cool.

#224 2020-12-04 03:46:33, last edited by Different55 (2020-12-04 03:47:52)

Different55
Forum Admin

Minisaurus wrote:

The patience of who is not doing the job, I am actually supporting everyone who want to replace the graphics and I will actively help in case they need me.

You don't think Minimania's motivation is being sapped every time you accuse him of doing literally nothing and every time you take some ridiculous drastic action in the radically misguided attempt to scare him into moving faster when he's already doing everything he can? Believe me when I say: you are not helping him.

- ShinsukeIto

#225 2020-12-04 03:49:27, last edited by Minisaurus (2020-12-04 03:58:14)

Minisaurus
Banned

Different55 wrote:

ou don't think Minimania's motivation is being sapped every time you accuse him of doing literally nothing

Plainly false, I 100% support his work, I never said he was doing nothing. I said the staff is doing nothing to solve the stolen graphic incident. All Minimania´s graphic work is community work, he was not doing it as a staff member but as a community member.

Different55 wrote:

every time you take some ridiculous drastic action in the radically misguided attempt to scare him into moving faster

Plainly false, the only drastic action was to shake the staff, not to hinder him, I wasn´t even aware that Minimania was doing a replacement pack until recently.

Different55 wrote:

You are not helping him.

Plainly false, I already helped him and I am open to continue helping him and whoever who is working on the graphic replacements.

Wooted by:
Cola11607374010786785

Board footer