Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#176 2020-01-24 00:15:35

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Re: Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory!

Different55 wrote:

Literally no point in townclaiming. You forced everyone to claim right now, we'd have 13 vanilla townies. Claiming makes no sense in this game.

But do you think it's scummy?

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#177 2020-01-24 00:26:35

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Different55 wrote:

Literally no point in townclaiming. You forced everyone to claim right now, we'd have 13 vanilla townies. Claiming makes no sense in this game.

I think it very much could be

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#178 2020-01-24 00:34:43

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

TaskManager wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Different55 wrote:

It sounds disingenuous coming from the person who has the most to gain from the wagon being redirected today.

#179 2020-01-24 01:24:27

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I’d prefer to wait longer. But 24 hours isn’t a long time. And if you want to set up a counterwagon that’s vital.
I just don’t trust this.

Vote Crybaby

#180 2020-01-24 01:37:32

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Not feeling good about Mutant honestly.

#181 2020-01-24 01:49:32

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

I’m gonna just

!vote 2B55B5G TNG

because in this setup reads are everything and TNG seems to be making posts that prevent solid reads

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#182 2020-01-24 01:50:41

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

My last post was about 24 hours ago. I've skim read some stuff but not all of it. So this is a post saying please don't be mean to me Kira, I'm going to bed now, but will post substantial stuff in the morning in like 8-10 hours.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#183 2020-01-24 03:33:30

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Different55 wrote:

It sounds disingenuous coming from the person who has the most to gain from the wagon being redirected today.

And that comment sounds disingenuous coming from the person whom I voted
I see no town motivation behind claiming the only claimable role in this setup
scum crybaby could say "if you want to lynch me thats ok" to seem townish and ready to sarcfice for the town but then he reminds us that he would flip town and therefore still tries to push us towards not going through with such wagon
he tried to bluff but did not want to risk too much and tried to make sure we dont actually do it
at least thats my view of that whole statement in crybaby's post

i8SwC8p.png

#184 2020-01-24 03:58:51

ShadowsEdge

Here's my take. Norwegian sus, TaskManager townish.

Norwegian has struck me in an odd way for most of this game, and it's not just because he stole my Game Narrator title (definitely not salty). So I backread, and some of the posts just seemed useless to me. Skipping over the **** phase, #16 seems like hessitation right after being voted by TaskManager. Sure, it's an early vote, so it probably caught Norwegian off guard, but still something to note. #30 strikes me in an odd direction, because a majority of the post is integrated on the mechanics of the game. And while that's still an important factor to note, to point out which side the game is favored towards is an odd mention for an early post. On that note, it was the first substantial post they made, and most of the information was mechanic based, which just seems to me like an easy way to gather town points without actually providing information. #67 is combatting to his point, I don't think many people have scumread him, since Taskmanager made an easy scum target for instavoting. So his point that townreading him usually indicates him as scum is a slight notion to be more wary of him. Another thing I would like to point out is that Norwegian this game sort of reminds me of how he targetted me in Universe Mafia, unrelenting suspicions on an easy target. Norwegian also switched to vote for Crybaby over something minute, for simply Crybaby claiming that it would be a mislynch. To me just seems like a way to get off the heat from the mislynch. I also agree with many of the points TaskManager made (specifically about #96), but I wanted to make this more about my own observations.

Now onto why I think Taskmanager is Town. For one, we know there are multiple Scum teams, each scum team has two players in it, and in order for them to win they would need to have at least one of their scum partners alive. Their wincon isn't tied to the other team. Hence, Taskmanager's obligation to rather focus on Norwegian rather than prove his own innocence is an odd move to make if he were Mafia. I'm not saying it disproves him as Mafia, since in Nomination Mafia I had reason to believe he was Town for a similar reason, and he ended up being scum. But in this case it's also simply because of aligned intentions. I put Taskmanager as Townish, instead of Town, also because I don't want to say he's fully Town yet in case of a Nomination Mafia play.

Plus, counter wagons are cool. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

!vote NorwegianboyEE

We'll see where this goes.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

Wooted by:

#185 2020-01-24 04:11:43

Different55
Forum Admin

IMO Norboy is acting kind of the same almost reckless way he did when he was an inno child

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#186 2020-01-24 06:42:30

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

I’m gonna participate more in Day 2. A holiday just started for me.

Tbh I’m getting dragged into different directions when reading the posts, don’t really have my own thoughts for now.

I think Task doesn’t care about him being lynched because he thought there’s no way he can be saved? The votecount was literally 1-1-3 until a bunch of votes came out.

Crybaby’s post about him being inactive is a bit weird. Yea I know I’m restating what Norwegianboy said but meh. When Crybaby added something like ‘though it’ll be a mislynch’, I felt weird with it. Why did he need to state that when he could’ve said ‘lynch me if you think it helps’ or something like that?

Mutant and Norboy doesn’t give me scummy vibes.

Processor made 3 posts only but he gives me a townish vibe.

Peace is a little suspicious to me

peace wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:

That's a scummy thing to say

Peace/crybaby mafia team?

how cn tou think im scum if i made only 1 **** post and went to bed holy **** jawapa i wanted to give you a pass wiht the vote on me because i can understand it a very little so i was like ok ill vote task first but don tlet me rethink it

wwhen i come home from work ill place my vote

Is it just me or this is a bit over-defensive?

I’ll put my vote soon.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#187 2020-01-24 06:57:40

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

ShadowsEdge wrote:

#67 is combatting to his point, I don't think many people have scumread him, since Taskmanager made an easy scum target for instavoting. So his point that townreading him usually indicates him as scum is a slight notion to be more wary of him.

I think Norwegianboy specifically meant Mutant townreading or scumreading him, not many people scumreading him.

she/her

#188 2020-01-24 07:14:39

Minimania
Moderation Team

Your boy is home, time to start cracking some heads.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#189 2020-01-24 07:29:11

Onjit
Website

also kira

roulette is spelled with one L not two

also the rotting plum colour you chose for the mod text still sucks

:.|:;

#190 2020-01-24 08:30:16

Minimania
Moderation Team

Hidden text

Dude I'm **** tired and don't feel like finishing up right now, it's almost 11:30 pm and I want to go to bed but tl;dr I think the scum is divided between Norboy, Task, Diff, and 2b.

Oh ps here's the assignment: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PBv … sp=sharing

I'm going to sleep good night

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:

#191 2020-01-24 09:04:12

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Crybaby wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Task explained his vote tho. Did you not read.

TaskManager wrote:
i want to see who'd follow through with either side of the wagon and what would be their reason for doing so

Although at last it was quite useless because no one joined the wagons

This post alone pretty much makes me scumread 2b. TaskManager's logic was flawed and tore open by Mutant. Didn't you read?

Again, I said I wasn't saying that Task's random vote was correct. I was simply pointing out to peace that Task did explain his vote.

she/her

#192 2020-01-24 10:12:21

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Another **** case from Crybaby where he makes up an conclusion in his head from the get-go and then finds posts to support the narrative by inserting sarcastic quips and lolsmileys to mask the fact that he’s got no real argument in there.
You’re either scum not even trying or town that thinks you’re super clever when you’re not.

#193 2020-01-24 10:21:20

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

And why did you post the assignment Crybaby. Nobody cares about that. We just want to see you show proof that you’re town. And what you’ve done so far has been so bad.

#194 2020-01-24 10:55:33

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Now onto why I think Taskmanager is Town. For one, we know there are multiple Scum teams, each scum team has two players in it, and in order for them to win they would need to have at least one of their scum partners alive. Their wincon isn't tied to the other team. Hence, Taskmanager's obligation to rather focus on Norwegian rather than prove his own innocence is an odd move to make if he were Mafia. I'm not saying it disproves him as Mafia, since in Nomination Mafia I had reason to believe he was Town for a similar reason, and he ended up being scum. But in this case it's also simply because of aligned intentions. I put Taskmanager as Townish, instead of Town, also because I don't want to say he's fully Town yet in case of a Nomination Mafia play.

I agree with your assessment of Task possibly being town.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Another thing I would like to point out is that Norwegian this game sort of reminds me of how he targetted me in Universe Mafia, unrelenting suspicions on an easy target. Norwegian also switched to vote for Crybaby over something minute, for simply Crybaby claiming that it would be a mislynch. To me just seems like a way to get off the heat from the mislynch.

No, i'm not showing any signs of "unrelenting suspicion" on Taskmanager. And i'm not switching over Crybaby for something minute, i've got a decent lead on him and if you can't see that then i've got no choice but to suspect you as well. Do you think Crybaby is town?

#195 2020-01-24 14:36:02

ShadowsEdge

Crybaby is null, they're trying to participate in conversation, but instead of participating in the already conversing convo, they chose to go with previous convos and make conversation with that rather than the current conversation. And while that is something they usually do as town, I still don't think it's all that helpful, hence why I'm leaving null. Now onto why I think you switched over something minute. You switched over to Crybaby over him saying "It would be a mislynch." Sure, it's a random statement, but taking that and using it to redirect your lynch is a weird stance. Taskmanager rando voted, and you spent ~6 pages building up evidence against him, until just suddenly changing course onto Crybaby after Crybaby made that slight comment about the lynch, which isn't even as viable of evidence.

The fact that you want to suspect me if my reads don't align with you just make a greater sense of my scumread on you.

And yes, you have shown signs of unrelenting suspicion, up until now. I haven't seen much posts from you where you consider the possibility of Taskmanager being Town, until in response to my post.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#196 2020-01-24 14:43:03, last edited by Kira (2020-01-24 14:44:05)

Kira

[1] Peace - Jawapa
[2] Norwegianboy - TaskManager, ShadowsEdge
[1] Crybaby - Norwegianboy
[1] 2B TNG - Buzzerbee
[3] Taskmanager - Crybaby, Peace, Processor 
Majority is 7

Remember that:
- mutantdevle
- 2B55B5G TNG
- Different55
- Eleizibeth
- Onjit
You have 8 hours to vote unless majority has been reached.

#197 2020-01-24 14:58:26

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Now onto why I think you switched over something minute. You switched over to Crybaby over him saying "It would be a mislynch."

That's a lie. Why would you lie?
It was a factor in my scumread, but not the entire reason. I don't like Crybaby's play at all in this game, he had the time to make joke posts proving he did at least spend time to read people's posts, but he had nothing substantial to say until now. And then he made excuses about his play. I don't see town him doing something like that when in earlier games as town he has had days where he **** and doesn't ever bother making excuses for it. But here he made a huge block of text boiling down to: "don't lynch me for this guys, i'm town. This is a mislynch you know. I don't have time, i'll prove it. Here's a picture of my assignment."
Yet you boiled down everything i said to me switching my vote because of a single phrase from Crybaby. This is disingenuous and i'm not sure you even believe what you yourself is saying here. It is also funny you mention how i'm:

ShadowsEdge wrote:

To me just seems like a way to get off the heat from the mislynch.

When that is exactly what your play could be constructed as doing. Townreading Task because you know he's most likely town and then pushing suspicion on me so i can be painted as suspicious for tommorow.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Sure, it's a random statement, but taking that and using it to redirect your lynch is a weird stance. Taskmanager rando voted, and you spent ~6 pages building up evidence against him, until just suddenly changing course onto Crybaby after Crybaby made that slight comment about the lynch, which isn't even as viable of evidence.

What evidence? I've been speculating and questioning. There's no way you're sincere about this point. Please point to me where exactly i am "building evidence" and "relentlessly pushing" as opposed to questioning, speculating or making memes.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

The fact that you want to suspect me if my reads don't align with you just make a greater sense of my scumread on you.

It's not just about your reads buddy.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

And yes, you have shown signs of unrelenting suspicion, up until now. I haven't seen much posts from you where you consider the possibility of Taskmanager being Town, until in response to my post.

Not opposed. Yes, unrelenting? No.
I engage people with pressure, this should be nothing new for you. And i am entirely capable of doing it until i feel like they have spilled their guts and been honest. Besides, i never acted like my Task read was final. If it was i would have voted him today, not Crybaby. I'm not fully townreading Task btw, i can still see it as scummy behaviour. But i believe Crybaby was much more likely to actually flip scum. Hence i vote there.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I won't especially fight for a Task lynch today since i want to sort everyone else, but i wouldn't necessarily oppose it either.

This "unrelenting" word and further phrasing from you is used not to solve my alignment but purely to paint me as a scummy individual. You haven't shown any signs of engaging me on my behavior until you just vote me out of the blue with your semi-case. It is very scummy and i will most definitely vote you tomorrow if i get the chance.

#198 2020-01-24 15:03:17

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

oh god oh fukc

@crybaby i think most of these points have been talked through so if you want me to answer something in particular then point me to that one, cba writing respones to all of it

Crybaby wrote:

Sure, blame it on the mechanic you totally didn't claim to already completely know about before joining the game

what was your train of thought when you wrote this?
i was aware of the vote mechanic at the moment of signing up for the game and at that moment i was considering trying a new approach because of that mechanic

the abundant sarcasm in your top tier scumhunting does you no credit btw

i8SwC8p.png

#199 2020-01-24 15:06:21

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Crybaby wrote:

This is a really **** excuse to vote for Norwegianboy when Peace exists in this game

so me not voting peace is scum indicative you think?

i8SwC8p.png

#200 2020-01-24 15:28:25

ShadowsEdge

Unrelenting (adj.) - Not yielding in strength, severity, or determination.

Just so were on the same page. Unrelenting doesn't mean that you're being aggressive, it just means that you refused to back down from the suspicion. Up until now where you actually showed signs of believing that he was Townish.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

That's a lie. Why would you lie?
It was a factor in my scumread, but not the entire reason. I don't like Crybaby's play at all in this game, he had the time to make joke posts proving he did at least spend time to read people's posts, but he had nothing substantial to say until now. And then he made excuses about his play. I don't see town him doing something like that when in earlier games as town he has had days where he **** and doesn't ever bother making excuses for it. But here he made a huge block of text boiling down to: "don't lynch me for this guys, i'm town. This is a mislynch you know. I don't have time, i'll prove it. Here's a picture of my assignment."
Yet you boiled down everything i said to me switching my vote because of a single phrase from Crybaby. This is disingenuous and i'm not sure you even believe what you yourself is saying here.

It's not a lie. It's my own opinion. Inactivity alone cannot be the fuel to the fire, and your main reasoning for switching over to Crybaby was ultimately the piece that I mentioned. That's why I named it as the main piece of evidence, because while you did suspect Crybaby before that, it was never anything severe, and only light suspicions. But after that piece by Crybaby, you switched gears from focusing on Taskmanager to focusing on Crybaby. That's why I call it minute. Thereafter you tried presenting reasons to prove why you switched to Crybaby, and took less time to place a vote on Crybaby than you did on Taskmanager, whom you never actually placed a vote on. You're trying to make me doubt my own opinion, because I'm combatting your own, why is that?

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

When that is exactly what your play could be constructed as doing. Townreading Task because you know he's most likely town and then pushing suspicion on me so i can be painted as suspicious for tommorow.

A. I considered yours to be redirecting, because you brought up Crybaby out of the blue to mark the waters for their lynch. People have brought up suspicions, but no one went so far as to lynch them, and it again, reminds me of how you played in Universe Mafia. The reason I call it "Redirecting your lynch" isn't because you're pushing for people to lynch Crybaby, it's simply because you spent a majority of the game suspecting Taskmanager to simply throw it away on Crybaby. And B, in that standard, mine isn't structured as such because I will admit to my inactivity. I never made a clear stance, and I voted you to put the pressure on you. Besides, following Taskmanager's opinion is an interesting side that I wanted to explore.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

What evidence? I've been speculating and questioning. There's no way you're sincere about this point. Please point to me where exactly i am "building evidence" and "relentlessly pushing" as opposed to questioning, speculating or making memes.

In case you havent realized, questioning and speculating IS building up evidence. What purpose would you have to speculate and question, to not build up evidence? That's literally the point of doing it. And on the second point, you twisted my words, hence why I made the original statement. I said Relentlessly suspecting, not relentlessly pushing. And I have no need to do so, because you've just stated that you have been speculating and questioning. But if you'd like me to go back and point out some parts for you I'd be happy to do that. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

It's not just about your reads buddy.

"i've got a decent lead on him and if you can't see that then i've got no choice but to suspect you as well."

Well what do you expect me to believe when this is the statement you made about suspecting me?

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Not opposed. Yes, unrelenting? No.
I engage people with pressure, this should be nothing new for you. And i am entirely capable of doing it until i feel like they have spilled their guts and been honest. Besides, i never acted like my Task read was final. If it was i would have voted him today, not Crybaby. I'm not fully townreading Task btw, i can still see it as scummy behaviour. But i believe Crybaby was much more likely to actually flip scum. Hence i vote there.

Again, it is unrelenting, as I made in the first part of this post. I know engaging with pressure is your playstyle, but that's not the point. The point is that you refuse to acknowledge another side, which resembled how you targetted me in Universe Mafia, and why I find you suspicious. I followed the suspicion to look towards other places where that suspicion shone through.

I full well know that voting you likely won't change the wagon, but it generates conversation, and forces you to make acquisitions about yourself.

I would also like to point out that you said before that you considered your vote in spirit on #129. I know that's not the same as putting it in the entire way, but you were believing in your reads there as well.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

This "unrelenting" word and further phrasing from you is used not to solve my alignment but purely to paint me as a scummy individual. You haven't shown any signs of engaging me on my behavior until you just vote me out of the blue with your semi-case. It is very scummy and i will most definitely vote you tomorrow if i get the chance.

It is to solve your alignment, as I've said multiple times, it resembles your playstyle on Universe Mafia. Ironically, you find me scummy right after I present a case against you. Not because I havent been active, not because I havent actively participated in conversation, not because I never even set a stance on Taskmanager until yesterday. No, it's because I set a suspicion on you, and I chose to act on it. That's radically different than how you treated Crybaby. Would you care to explain why?

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:
ShadowsEdge1581286360774156

Board footer