Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-04-23 08:07:40

Onjit
Website

Re: This thread on fire :(

Kkay wrote:

Think of the whales not your jew money

?

Kkay wrote:

Do you even care about the planet at all or are you hear to spread your jewdism

?

You want to talk about something there buddy

:.|:;

Wooted by:

rat

#27 2019-04-23 08:10:09

Onjit
Website

Alright I think that's the end of that. Ultimate,y I think we've come to the end of any semblance of meaningful discussion, so I guess we're going to have to just accept that I am right and you all are wrong.

Wooted by: (3)

#28 2019-04-23 08:16:00, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-04-23 13:18:12)

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99

SpetnaZ wrote:
Kkay wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:
Onjit wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:

KKAY MORE LIKE KKKAY

ONJIT MORE LIKE ONJIZZ

GET ABSOLUTELY ROASTED FLAMED AND SCORCHED YOU FOOLISH PLEBIANS, YOU ARE DEALING WITH THE NUMBER ONE, NO MERE MORTALS CAN LOOK UP TO ME, AS FOR, AM THE GOD THAT BROUGHT YOUR EXISTENCE TO LIFE.

SUCCOMB, KNEES ON THE GROUND AND APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR SINS.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I apologize for my rudeness, I thought putting in a joke im the middle of this heated argument would calm things down, let’s get back to business.

That was extremely rude and uncalled for, are you a Jew or a Muslim cause I honestly cant tell, no need to blow up like that

rude nonsense

<snip - rude> nobody wants to hear about your premature ejaculation over a roof

Onjit wrote:

Alright I think that's the end of that. Ultimate,y I think we've come to the end of any semblance of meaningful discussion, so I guess we're going to have to just accept that I am right and you all are wrong.

Agree to disagree <snip - rude>, your wrong and I'm right, if you think otherwise, your wrong, if I think right, I`m right, being right isn't wrong but im completely right

Wooted by:

rat

#29 2019-04-23 08:17:47

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Good ****.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by: (7)

#30 2019-04-23 08:19:23

Kira

HeyNK wrote:

対支援生き武器

Ha-xio, ye qiu nai xiao ming. Ju Qan maio zhangqiu xio xande?

Wooted by: (2)

#31 2019-04-23 08:24:20

Onjit
Website

DANGEROUS!! If you are one of the persons of this post, then sit in a corner and think about what I said, do not start a conflict, it will only confirm that I was right, hahaha

SpetnaZ wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:
Kkay wrote:
Onjit wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:

I can’t believe what I’m reading. Are you alive, are you a human? Or just an AI programmed to talk complete nonsense?

Mate if you're not going to actually come to the table with a response you can just leave tbh.

SpetnaZ wrote:

Art has always had a very important spot in our everyday life, without it, we wouldn’t be truly alive

Yeah I took a huge **** **** this morning but somehow I managed to get through it without thanking **** Marcel Duchamp for the "honour" of telling what art truly is with his dunny art.

SpetnaZ wrote:

You have no rights to throw accusations all over the place and you should be ashamed of thinking the way you do

That's rich coming from an AI!

SpetnaZ wrote:

I’m sure the french pays enough taxes already, I really can’t tell if you are being serious!

Time to get out the guillotines before the Frenchies decided to hire some jokers like MVRDV or BIG architects to turn the notre dam into something like this https://i.redd.it/iol8snl61pt21.jpg

Like come on man the only people who really get to appreciate these places are the people who can actually afford to see them. It's not like some peasant in Bangladesh or something is ever going to see the notre dam, why not spend a billion making his life better?

Dude making the world a better place for everyone is worth more then 5 homeless guys in Argentina, like I cant even comprehend what your saying its like your smashing your **** on the keyboard and im sure seeing notre dam (which they've never even heard of) is the least of their problems, maybe getting a good deal or not having to deal with these republicans who think global warmings a hoax.

Onjit wrote:
Kkay wrote:

I don't wanna bring up how France doesn't have tree logs big enough to rebuild the roof of the thing because that just proves deforestation by itself.

Citation needed

Kkay wrote:

you guys are missing the entire point like a painting can be repainted and a building can be rebuilt but you can rebuild the **** world itself.

I think this sums it up quite nicely

SpetnaZ wrote:

What kind of nonsense are you even spitting my friend.

Just putting the ecological needs of our planet in the same label of "nonsense" is just straight up derogatory and honestly is a social injustice to a lot of men and woman around the world fighting for useful causes, go plant a tree loser

SpetnaZ wrote:
Onjit wrote:

Mate if you're not going to actually come to the table with a response you can just leave tbh.

Yeah I took a huge **** **** this morning but somehow I managed to get through it without thanking **** Marcel Duchamp for the "honour" of telling what art truly is with his dunny art.

That's rich coming from an AI!

Time to get out the guillotines before the Frenchies decided to hire some jokers like MVRDV or BIG architects to turn the notre dam into something like this https://i.redd.it/iol8snl61pt21.jpg

Like come on man the only people who really get to appreciate these places are the people who can actually afford to see them. It's not like some peasant in Bangladesh or something is ever going to see the notre dam, why not spend a billion making his life better?

You guys are just sad lmao like its just a **** church, honestly 1 billion dollars raised and they're putting it towards a roof and a tower like are you kidding me.
The real problem here is where the moneys going, like 1 billion **** dollars, you know how much you can do with the on an ecological standpoint, like I'm sure the oceans **** beyond repair but we can at least put the money to good use and clean but a garbage patch the size of Texas. Like millions of people donated towards rebuilding a church, the entire building didn't even burn down just the top of it, and I don't wanna bring up how France doesn't have tree logs big enough to rebuild the roof of the thing because that just proves deforestation by itself.
Why don't we just take a little bit of that billion dollars into account and plant some more, you guys are missing the entire point like a painting can be repainted and a building can be rebuilt but you can rebuild the **** world itself.

This is beyond my Expectations I really can’t believe what I’m reading, we have two delusional people on the table one it is saying that we shouldn’t preserve the art just because we can use the money to make the world a better place and the other fella is saying complete nonsense to the point I think he is trolling.

I am going to respond to the ecologist first just because he is angering me badly. Sure we can use to billions and billions to make the world a better place but it doesn’t change the fact that we are still going to pollute the earth no matter what happens. The Chinese people Indian people American people are the bigger reasons why we spend billions and billions and billions and billions of money to avoid overheat. As for the oceans if you want my honest opinion it’s a lost cause. Big countries pays the African continent to throw their trash in the ocean and it’s not gonna stop because this world is all about money and we all know that, it has always been all about money.

In this pollution There is one thing that keeps smile on our face and that’s art music and everything around that without it we would all be depressed.

Please stop raining nonsense you are wrong.

If you think paintings will bring happiness just wait till people see how many trees we can plant together as a society, your a laughable biodegradable mess if you think some michaleo Picasso bullshitis better then saving out planet as a whole, yeah I bet when the suns so hot you cant even go outside you'll love to be looking at those paintings then, people like you is why I wish I could just clean the gene pool, its like you aren't even thinking "Paintings > Planet"

After all, creativity is linked to science, therefore you must believe that religion is the key to rebuilding Notre dame

Okay, everything you have just said is utter ****. Creativity has nothing to do with science, only human interaction with the science itself. Both science and religion have to be somewhat consistent in order for any order or creativity to be produced. What I'm saying is, if creativity is suddenly mixed into religious beliefs or any sort of consistency that may have existed within said religion, the product is then an inconsistent and ultimately flawed belief.
Now, let me give you a hypothetical situation:
If a man was to create a cure for all disease in the world and all humans lived just that little bit longer, what would you celebrate? The man or the cure? If man, you create a situation where you give publicity to a man who might not want it in the first place-only to give life in itself. If cure, you celebrate the very product of a man and don't do anything to harm his lifestyle or intervene in his way of living. Now, swap the man for God and the cure for the Sun. Would you worship the man who gave us said Sun or worship the very thing that gives us life in the first place? We can't be sure God exists but we sure as hell can be certain the sun does.

Now, personally, science is just another human creation and I feel it faulty along with every other human endeavor but that's just my personal disgust and distaste for this race. But if I was to argue for it, no, creativity is not a part of science. Science is meant to be a fixed method of understanding the environment around us. Sure, you can input some level of creativity into science to make a plausible outcome but as a general subject matter, no, it has to stay as a fixed method. If you change the way you give experiment (say, never have a control or just generally mess around with the way you do it) then science becomes faulty. It's the same with religion (which, just for this argument we shall focus upon christianity)

Note to yourself, in the corner of your head: one day you met a very intelligent man that proved you wrong, you take a seat in the corner of your room reminiscing all the disabled comments you made about NotreDame

To support my argument I would like to add the following.

Actually I don't believe I once said that a religious person couldn't think for themselves and honour a good argument. What I said and meant was the fact that when god comes into play, alot of arguments are proved null. God can do anything apparently. I'm really not trying to say that you can't form your own opinion or have a closed mind, all I'm saying is that with a deity who is capable of doing absolutely anything, an argument on the subject just isn't worth it. I keep as open a mind as possible but on the topic of religion, christianity just doesn't convince me no matter how much "evidence" people try to throw at me. I know I sound stubborn and I know I sound blasphemous but I can't base a life around faith. I can only base it on truth (that is fully evident infront of me. I'm not necessarily saying he's not real as nobody can prove that) . And to be perfectly honest, I'd much rather be oblivious to what's out there than discover any of it. Not because I'm afraid and not because I don't want to, but because of religious nuts (this in no way includes you as you are very civil in your beliefs which I thank you for). I do agree with you though, religion is not bad. I actually like alot of the religions out there such as buddhism or shinto. And like you said, it's the people involved. I don't mean to preach the fact that a deity is **** as none of us can be sure.

Now, humanic theories and creations. Many procedures such as trigonometry have been created by humans and humans alone. Surely you know this? What I'm taking from your writing is that somehow we got all these theories from someone else. Something else. Maths is not air tight and has not as of yet explained the many mysteries of the universe.

Alright internet crusader, you can also victimize people who don’t deserve to be dragged through the system because you have a hunch. And no, that isn’t ‘super red flag behavior.’ Just because you’ve seen that behavior in people you work with, correlation isn’t causation. But hey, keep on your crusade, and yes, it is more akin to ‘there’s a crisis on the border, because you are going off of such little information and choosing that to create an issue.

Kkay wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:
Kkay wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:
Onjit wrote:

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I apologize for my rudeness, I thought putting in a joke im the middle of this heated argument would calm things down, let’s get back to business.

That was extremely rude and uncalled for, are you a Jew or a Muslim cause I honestly cant tell, no need to blow up like that

rude nonsense

<snip - rude> nobody wants to hear about your premature ejaculation over a roof

Onjit wrote:

Agree to disagree <snip - rude>, your wrong and I'm right, if you think otherwise, your wrong, if I think right, I`m right, being right isn't wrong but im completely right

I just wanna say it's **** sad how our natural instinct is to attack anyone who ever acts like they're better than anyone else. Like ****, I'm sorry for one time admitting that I am intelligent, I'll go back to being self-deprecating and making fun of myself I guess. There's literally no way to ever compliment yourself in any way without seeming like a piece of garbage. I don't even think I'm better than anyone else but ever revealing my one single redeeming quality, a specific type of intelligence that's not even very useful in real life, gets me **** on from all sides.  I'm not even that **** smart, I'm just like top 95th percentile or something, which means that anytime I go to a place with intelligent people I feel like a massive idiot. Idk how to find the balance between calling myself an idiot and admitting that I'm smart where I can actually get along with people

#32 2019-04-23 08:24:26

Kira

I am right and you are wrong.

PS: Next person to post is gay haha

#33 2019-04-23 08:24:52, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-04-23 13:11:27)

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

SpetnaZ wrote:
HeyNK wrote:

対支援生き武器

That’s a Japanese quote you’re responding too you <snip - rude>.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#34 2019-04-23 08:26:25

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:
HeyNK wrote:

対支援生き武器

That’s a Japanese quote you’re responding too you <snip - rude>.

Anata wa watashi no koto o itte imasu, anata wa chottoshita meinu no seikō wa nanidesu ka? Watashi wa watashi ga kaigun shīru de watashi no kurasu no toppu o sotsugyō **** koto o anata ni **** moraudeshou, soshite watashi wa Al - Quaeda de no tasū no himitsu no shūgeki ni kakawatte kimashita, soshite watashi wa 300 ijō no kakunin sa reta satsugai o shimasu. Watashi wa gorira-sen no kunren o ukete ori, Amerika-gun zentai de saikō no sogeki-heidesu. Anata wa watashi ni totte nanimonai, tada betsu no tāgettodesu. Watashi wa kono chikyū-jō de kore made ni mita koto ga nai yōna seimitsu-sa de anata no seikō o issō shimasu. Anata wa anata ga intānetto o kaishite watashi ni tawagoto o iu koto de nigeru koto ga dekiru to omoimasu ka? Mōichido kangaete, kukkā. Watashitachi ga hanasu yō ni watashi wa Amerika Chū no supai no watashinohimitsu no nettowāku ni renraku **** imasu, soshite anata no chiteki zaisan wa ima sagasa rete irunode anata wa yoriyoi arashi no junbi o **** imasu. Anata ga anata no jinsei to yobu awarena koto o issō suru arashi. Anata wa kuso shinde iru, kodomo. Watashi wa itsu demo doko ni demo iru koto ga dekimasu, soshite watashi wa 700 ijō no hōhō de anata o korosu koto ga dekimasu, soshite sore wa chōdo watashi no sude ni yoru monodesu. Watashi wa busō **** inai sentō de kōhan'i ni kunren sa rete iru dakedenaku, Beikoku kaihei-tai no heiki-ko zentai ni akusesu deki, tairiku no kao kara anata no mijimena oshiri o fukitoru tame ni sore o saidaigen ni tsukaimasu. Anata dake no anata no chīsana `kashikoi' komento ga anata o **** sa seyou to **** ita don'na fukōheina hōfuku o ****, tabun anata wa anata no kuso **** o daite itadeshou. Shikashi, anata wa dekimasendeshita, anata wa shimasendeshita, soshite ima, anata wa daishō o haratte imasu, anata wa bakagete imasu. Watashi wa anata no itaru tokoro de gekido o kurihiroge, anata wa sore ni oboremasu. Kimi wa shinde iru yo, kido

#35 2019-04-23 08:26:26, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-04-23 13:12:11)

Kira

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:
HeyNK wrote:

対支援生き武器

That’s a Japanese quote you’re responding too you illiterate ****.

And I am answering you in chinese you <snip - rude>.

#36 2019-04-23 08:29:34

Onjit
Website

Completely agree with you. Not to toot our own horns, but I would say some of the most intelligent (and brave) minds on Earth are in this thread.
I just think that we operate on a higher vibrational frequency than most others, and are extremely sensitive beings.

When I say “sensitive” I don’t mean the pop culture interpretation/reference. I don’t mean “sensitive” as in “a snowflake that’s offended by everything.”

I mean “sensitive” as in “able to recognize (conscious and subconscious) energy pattern shifts and negative vibrations.” Essentially, we’re just very good at sensing ****, bad energy, and when something is just “off.”

#37 2019-04-23 08:29:35, last edited by Kira (2019-04-23 08:31:26)

Kira

SpetnaZ wrote:

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:
HeyNK wrote:

対支援生き武器

Ha gayyy

Onjit wrote:

Completely agree with you. Not to toot our own horns, but I would say some of the most intelligent (and brave) minds on Earth are in this thread.
I just think that we operate on a higher vibrational frequency than most others, and are extremely sensitive beings.

When I say “sensitive” I don’t mean the pop culture interpretation/reference. I don’t mean “sensitive” as in “a snowflake that’s offended by everything.”

I mean “sensitive” as in “able to recognize (conscious and subconscious) energy pattern shifts and negative vibrations.” Essentially, we’re just very good at sensing ****, bad energy, and when something is just “off.”

Did you realize nobody answers your nonsensical nonsense anymore you moron

#38 2019-04-23 08:31:34

Minimania
Moderation Team

Holy **** guys I don't have my popcorn yet please wait a minute

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#39 2019-04-23 08:37:16

Kira

Saving Notre dame is no easy task. Please follow the beat

There is a truth older than the ages
There is a promise of things yet to come
There is one born for our salvation
Jesus
There is a light that overwhelms the darkness
There is a kingdom that forever reigns
There is freedom from the chains that bind us
Jesus, Jesus
Who walks on the waters
Who speaks to the sea
Who stands in the fire beside me
He roars like a lion
He bled as the Lamb
He carries my healing in His hands
Jesus
There is a name I call in times of trouble
There is a song that comforts in the night
There is a voice that calms the storm that rages
He is Jesus, Jesus
Who walks on the waters
Who speaks to the sea
He roars like a lion
He bled as the Lamb
Messiah
My Savior
There is power in Your name
You're my rock and my Redeemer
In Your name
You walks on the waters
You speaks to the sea
You stands in the fire beside me
You roars like a lion
You bled as the Lamb
You carries my healing in Your hands
Jesus, there is no one like You

Oh gracious, power of mind.

#40 2019-04-23 08:37:17

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99

SpetnaZ wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:
HeyNK wrote:

対支援生き武器

Ha gayyy

Onjit wrote:

And well were on the topic, I think the laborer's working and repairing notre damn are way underpaid its just a **** train wreck. I think France has more then enough money to rebuild one church they don't need 1 billion that could go to the whales and fish in the ocean dying (**** sea world) I think we need to focus on what's serious in the time of need.

#41 2019-04-23 08:39:24

Onjit
Website

Kkay wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:
HeyNK wrote:

対支援生き武器

Ha gayyy

Onjit wrote:

And well were on the topic, I think the laborer's working and repairing notre damn are way underpaid its just a **** train wreck. I think France has more then enough money to rebuild one church they don't need 1 billion that could go to the whales and fish in the ocean dying (**** sea world) I think we need to focus on what's serious in the time of need.

Maybe if the Macron could give stop spending so much of France's coffers on croissants then maybe the workers would build the roof by now

#42 2019-04-23 08:40:13

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99

SpetnaZ wrote:

Saving Notre dame is no easy task. Please follow the beat

There is a truth older than the ages
There is a promise of things yet to come
There is one born for our salvation
Jesus
There is a light that overwhelms the darkness
There is a kingdom that forever reigns
There is freedom from the chains that bind us
Jesus, Jesus
Who walks on the waters
Who speaks to the sea
He roars like a lion
He bled as the Lamb
Jesus
There is a name I call in times of trouble
There is a song that comforts in the night
There is a voice that calms the storm that rages
He is Jesus, Jesus
Who walks on the waters
Who speaks to the sea
He roars like a lion
He bled as the Lamb
Messiah
My Savior
You're my rock and my Redeemer
In Your name
You walks on the waters
You speaks to the sea
You stands in the fire beside me
You roars like a lion
You bled as the Lamb
You carries my healing in Your hands

Oh gracious, power of mind.

Onjit wrote:
Kkay wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:

Ha gayyy

Onjit wrote:

Maybe if the Macron could give stop spending so much of France's coffers on croissants then maybe the workers would build the roof by now

France is just **** obsessed with bread, could probably make love to it ngl

#43 2019-04-23 08:41:14

Kira

Kkay wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:
HeyNK wrote:

対支援生き武器

Ha gayyy

Onjit wrote:

I’m seriously done arguing with commoners, all you say is utter nonsense.

Please step backwards a second and imagine, a nice sunny day, you are going to visit Notre Dame with your kids “Juliette” and “Garzio” and SUDDENLY the Church is set on fire.

HAVE YOY THOUGHT A SINGLE SECOND ABOUT YOUR KIDS SAFETY?? You monster. I can’t believe a monster like you is breathing the same air as me.

#44 2019-04-23 08:44:36

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99

SpetnaZ wrote:
Kkay wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:

Ha gayyy

Onjit wrote:

Please step backwards a second and imagine, a nice sunny day, you are going to visit Notre Dame with your kids “Juliette” and “Garzio” and SUDDENLY the Church is set on fire.

HAVE YOY THOUGHT A SINGLE SECOND ABOUT YOUR KIDS SAFETY?? You monster. I can’t believe a monster like you is breathing the same air as me.

If trump could build a **** wall you'd think it be easy enough for France to rebuild a ROOF, if anyone's a monster its ****, stop touching the kids you church creep, think about the whales #****

#45 2019-04-23 08:46:41

Onjit
Website

Kkay wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:
Kkay wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Ha gayyy

Onjit wrote:

If trump could build a **** wall you'd think it be easy enough for France to rebuild a ROOF, if anyone's a monster its ****, stop touching the kids you church creep, think about the whales #****

don't bring up trump you **** the last thing we need is to have the roof be built out of paper mache copies of the art of the deal

#46 2019-04-23 08:46:42

Kira

Kkay wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:
Kkay wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Ha gayyy

Onjit wrote:

Dude **** your oceans, are you aquaphile? Because you sure make it seem like you have sex with water!

Please don’t step into the world of politics. That world is flawed beyond flaws and cannot be rehabilitated.

#47 2019-04-23 08:50:46

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99

OCEAN MAN ? ? Take me by the hand ✋ lead me to the land that you understand ? ? OCEAN MAN ? ? The voyage ? to the corner of the ? globe is a real trip ? ? OCEAN MAN ? ? The crust of a tan man ? imbibed by the sand ? Soaking up the ? thirst of the land ?

Ahhhhh

#48 2019-04-23 08:52:30

Onjit
Website

SpetnaZ wrote:
Kkay wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:
Kkay wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:

Ha gayyy

Dude **** your oceans, are you aquaphile? Because you sure make it seem like you have sex with water!

Please don’t step into the world of politics. That world is flawed beyond flaws and cannot be rehabilitated.

You know Paris, France? In English, it's pronounced "Paris" but everyone else pronounces it without the "s" sound, like the French do. But with Venezia, everyone pronouces it the English way: "Venice". Like 'The Merchant of Venice' or 'Death in Venice'. WHY, THOUGH!? WHY ISN'T THE TITLE DEATH IN VENEZIA!?ARE YOU **** KIDDING ME!? IT TAKES PLACE IN ITALY, SO USE THE ITALIAN WORD, DAMMIT! THAT **** **** ME OFF! BUNCH OF ****!

Wooted by:

rat

#49 2019-04-23 08:59:13

Kira

Onjit wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:
Kkay wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:
Kkay wrote:

You know Paris, France? In English, it's pronounced "Paris" but everyone else pronounces it without the "s" sound, like the French do. But with Venezia, everyone pronouces it the English way: "Venice". Like 'The Merchant of Venice' or 'Death in Venice'. WHY, THOUGH!? WHY ISN'T THE TITLE DEATH IN VENEZIA!?ARE YOU **** KIDDING ME!? IT TAKES PLACE IN ITALY, SO USE THE ITALIAN WORD, DAMMIT! THAT **** **** ME OFF! BUNCH OF ****!

Yeah I think I’m done arguing with you plebs. One day a good man said:

vtaQ686.jpg

#50 2019-04-23 08:59:44

Onjit
Website

Yeah that's a no from me dawg

Tomahawk1556022736747016

Board footer