Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2019-04-23 06:21:32

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,939
Website

This thread on fire :(

hot take

this isn't that huge of a tragedy and people shouldn't be donating hundreds of millions to save it


A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Max length: 2,000 characters / Max lines: 20

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#2 2019-04-23 06:27:02

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 356

Re: This thread on fire :(

Onjit wrote:

hot take

this isn't that huge of a tragedy and people shouldn't be donating hundreds of millions to save it

History isn’t big of a deal? What kind of nonsense are you even spitting my friend.

“Shouldn’t be donating hundreds of millions to save it”

That’s entirely your choice, if you wish to disregard it please move aside. However I think that the donators are making a good deed, you should be ashamed of thinking that way!

Offline

#3 2019-04-23 06:27:43, last edited by Kkay (2019-04-23 06:27:59)

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99
From: Canda eh
Joined: 2015-08-20
Posts: 368

Re: This thread on fire :(

Onjit wrote:

hot take

this isn't that huge of a tragedy and people shouldn't be donating hundreds of millions to save it


Good topic, about 1 billion donated to notre which is enough to clean the entire ocean garbage patch or help all the homeless in france


tenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.gif

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#4 2019-04-23 06:35:05

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,939
Website

Re: This thread on fire :(

SpetnaZ wrote:

History isn’t big of a deal?

Of course history is important, but I think that the future of humanity is important too.

Kkay wrote:

about 1 billion donated to notre which is enough to clean the entire ocean garbage patch or help all the homeless in france

This is what I mean. If these billionaires would spend their money on actually benefiting humanity rather than **** it away on another ivory tower for their precious trinkets and baubles, then maybe the world would have a chance of having a future.

But of course not! Why would these megalomaniacs ever dare think of stooping so low as to actually help anyone?

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

It’ll be rebuilt, it’s too important of an cultural landmark for the French state and people.

Of course it will be rebuilt, and it's not that much of a catastrophe honestly, it's one of the most documented buildings in history after all. But if it's so important to the French state and people, it should be the French taxpayers who should pay the bill. We'll see how much they value their glass windows when they have to eat one less baguette every day!


A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Max length: 2,000 characters / Max lines: 20

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#5 2019-04-23 06:41:40

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 356

Re: This thread on fire :(

Onjit wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:

History isn’t big of a deal?

Of course history is important, but I think that the future of humanity is important too.

Kkay wrote:

about 1 billion donated to notre which is enough to clean the entire ocean garbage patch or help all the homeless in france

This is what I mean. If these billionaires would spend their money on actually benefiting humanity rather than **** it away on another ivory tower for their precious trinkets and baubles, then maybe the world would have a chance of having a future.

But of course not! Why would these megalomaniacs ever dare think of stooping so low as to actually help anyone?

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

It’ll be rebuilt, it’s too important of an cultural landmark for the French state and people.

Of course it will be rebuilt, and it's not that much of a catastrophe honestly, it's one of the most documented buildings in history after all. But if it's so important to the French state and people, it should be the French taxpayers who should pay the bill. We'll see how much they value their glass windows when they have to eat one less baguette every day!

I can’t believe what I’m reading. Are you alive, are you a human? Or just an AI programmed to talk complete nonsense?
I can barely tell that you are being serious. Art has always had a very important spot in our everyday life, without it, we wouldn’t be truly alive, and freedom would be vanquished to a certain extent.

You have no rights to throw accusations all over the place and you should be ashamed of thinking the way you do (except if you are an AI then it would explain everything about the matter).

I’m sure the french pays enough taxes already, I really can’t tell if you are being serious! Disgrace.

Offline

#6 2019-04-23 06:49:58

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99
From: Canda eh
Joined: 2015-08-20
Posts: 368

Re: This thread on fire :(

SpetnaZ wrote:
Onjit wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:

History isn’t big of a deal?

Of course history is important, but I think that the future of humanity is important too.

Kkay wrote:

about 1 billion donated to notre which is enough to clean the entire ocean garbage patch or help all the homeless in france

This is what I mean. If these billionaires would spend their money on actually benefiting humanity rather than **** it away on another ivory tower for their precious trinkets and baubles, then maybe the world would have a chance of having a future.

But of course not! Why would these megalomaniacs ever dare think of stooping so low as to actually help anyone?

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

It’ll be rebuilt, it’s too important of an cultural landmark for the French state and people.

Of course it will be rebuilt, and it's not that much of a catastrophe honestly, it's one of the most documented buildings in history after all. But if it's so important to the French state and people, it should be the French taxpayers who should pay the bill. We'll see how much they value their glass windows when they have to eat one less baguette every day!

I can’t believe what I’m reading. Are you alive, are you a human? Or just an AI programmed to talk complete nonsense?
I can barely tell that you are being serious. Art has always had a very important spot in our everyday life, without it, we wouldn’t be truly alive, and freedom would be vanquished to a certain extent.

You have no rights to throw accusations all over the place and you should be ashamed of thinking the way you do (except if you are an AI then it would explain everything about the matter).

I’m sure the french pays enough taxes already, I really can’t tell if you are being serious! Disgrace.

You guys are just sad lmao like its just a **** church, honestly 1 billion dollars raised and they're putting it towards a roof and a tower like are you kidding me.

The real problem here is where the moneys going, like 1 billion **** dollars, you know how much you can do with the on an ecological standpoint, like I'm sure the oceans **** beyond repair but we can at least put the money to good use and clean but a garbage patch the size of Texas. Like millions of people donated towards rebuilding a church, the entire building didn't even burn down just the top of it, and I don't wanna bring up how France doesn't have tree logs big enough to rebuild the roof of the thing because that just proves deforestation by itself.

Why don't we just take a little bit of that billion dollars into account and plant some more, you guys are missing the entire point like a painting can be repainted and a building can be rebuilt but you can rebuild the **** world itself.


tenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.gif

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#7 2019-04-23 06:53:17, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-04-23 12:51:44)

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,939
Website

Re: This thread on fire :(

SpetnaZ wrote:

I can’t believe what I’m reading. Are you alive, are you a human? Or just an AI programmed to talk complete nonsense?

Mate if you're not going to actually come to the table with a response you can just leave tbh.

SpetnaZ wrote:

Art has always had a very important spot in our everyday life, without it, we wouldn’t be truly alive

Yeah I took a huge **** **** this morning but somehow I managed to get through it without thanking **** Marcel Duchamp for the "honour" of telling what art truly is with his dunny art.

SpetnaZ wrote:

You have no rights to throw accusations all over the place and you should be ashamed of thinking the way you do

That's rich coming from an AI!

SpetnaZ wrote:

I’m sure the french pays enough taxes already, I really can’t tell if you are being serious!

Time to get out the guillotines before the Frenchies decided to hire some jokers like MVRDV or BIG architects to turn the notre dam into something like this iol8snl61pt21.jpg

Like come on man the only people who really get to appreciate these places are the people who can actually afford to see them. It's not like some peasant in Bangladesh or something is ever going to see the notre dam, why not spend a billion making his life better?

DOUBLEPOST MODMERGE:

Kkay wrote:

I don't wanna bring up how France doesn't have tree logs big enough to rebuild the roof of the thing because that just proves deforestation by itself.

Citation needed

Kkay wrote:

you guys are missing the entire point like a painting can be repainted and a building can be rebuilt but you can rebuild the **** world itself.

I think this sums it up quite nicely

SpetnaZ wrote:

What kind of nonsense are you even spitting my friend.


A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Max length: 2,000 characters / Max lines: 20

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#8 2019-04-23 07:02:14

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 356

Re: This thread on fire :(

Onjit wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:

I can’t believe what I’m reading. Are you alive, are you a human? Or just an AI programmed to talk complete nonsense?

Mate if you're not going to actually come to the table with a response you can just leave tbh.

SpetnaZ wrote:

Art has always had a very important spot in our everyday life, without it, we wouldn’t be truly alive

Yeah I took a huge **** **** this morning but somehow I managed to get through it without thanking **** Marcel Duchamp for the "honour" of telling what art truly is with his dunny art.

SpetnaZ wrote:

You have no rights to throw accusations all over the place and you should be ashamed of thinking the way you do

That's rich coming from an AI!

SpetnaZ wrote:

I’m sure the french pays enough taxes already, I really can’t tell if you are being serious!

Time to get out the guillotines before the Frenchies decided to hire some jokers like MVRDV or BIG architects to turn the notre dam into something like this https://i.redd.it/iol8snl61pt21.jpg

Like come on man the only people who really get to appreciate these places are the people who can actually afford to see them. It's not like some peasant in Bangladesh or something is ever going to see the notre dam, why not spend a billion making his life better?

You guys are just sad lmao like its just a **** church, honestly 1 billion dollars raised and they're putting it towards a roof and a tower like are you kidding me.
The real problem here is where the moneys going, like 1 billion **** dollars, you know how much you can do with the on an ecological standpoint, like I'm sure the oceans **** beyond repair but we can at least put the money to good use and clean but a garbage patch the size of Texas. Like millions of people donated towards rebuilding a church, the entire building didn't even burn down just the top of it, and I don't wanna bring up how France doesn't have tree logs big enough to rebuild the roof of the thing because that just proves deforestation by itself.
Why don't we just take a little bit of that billion dollars into account and plant some more, you guys are missing the entire point like a painting can be repainted and a building can be rebuilt but you can rebuild the **** world itself.

This is beyond my Expectations I really can’t believe what I’m reading, we have two delusional people on the table one it is saying that we shouldn’t preserve the art just because we can use the money to make the world a better place and the other fella is saying complete nonsense to the point I think he is trolling.

I am going to respond to the ecologist first just because he is angering me badly. Sure we can use to billions and billions to make the world a better place but it doesn’t change the fact that we are still going to pollute the earth no matter what happens. The Chinese people Indian people American people are the bigger reasons why we spend billions and billions and billions and billions of money to avoid overheat. As for the oceans if you want my honest opinion it’s a lost cause. Big countries pays the African continent to throw their trash in the ocean and it’s not gonna stop because this world is all about money and we all know that, it has always been all about money.

In this pollution There is one thing that keeps smile on our face and that’s art music and everything around that without it we would all be depressed.

Please stop raining nonsense you are wrong.

Offline

#9 2019-04-23 07:17:33

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99
From: Canda eh
Joined: 2015-08-20
Posts: 368

Re: This thread on fire :(

Onjit wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:

I can’t believe what I’m reading. Are you alive, are you a human? Or just an AI programmed to talk complete nonsense?

Mate if you're not going to actually come to the table with a response you can just leave tbh.

SpetnaZ wrote:

Art has always had a very important spot in our everyday life, without it, we wouldn’t be truly alive

Yeah I took a huge **** **** this morning but somehow I managed to get through it without thanking **** Marcel Duchamp for the "honour" of telling what art truly is with his dunny art.

SpetnaZ wrote:

You have no rights to throw accusations all over the place and you should be ashamed of thinking the way you do

That's rich coming from an AI!

SpetnaZ wrote:

I’m sure the french pays enough taxes already, I really can’t tell if you are being serious!

Time to get out the guillotines before the Frenchies decided to hire some jokers like MVRDV or BIG architects to turn the notre dam into something like this https://i.redd.it/iol8snl61pt21.jpg

Like come on man the only people who really get to appreciate these places are the people who can actually afford to see them. It's not like some peasant in Bangladesh or something is ever going to see the notre dam, why not spend a billion making his life better?

Dude making the world a better place for everyone is worth more then 5 homeless guys in Argentina, like I cant even comprehend what your saying its like your smashing your **** on the keyboard and im sure seeing notre dam (which they've never even heard of) is the least of their problems, maybe getting a good deal or not having to deal with these republicans who think global warmings a hoax.

Onjit wrote:
Kkay wrote:

I don't wanna bring up how France doesn't have tree logs big enough to rebuild the roof of the thing because that just proves deforestation by itself.

Citation needed

Kkay wrote:

you guys are missing the entire point like a painting can be repainted and a building can be rebuilt but you can rebuild the **** world itself.

I think this sums it up quite nicely

SpetnaZ wrote:

What kind of nonsense are you even spitting my friend.

Just putting the ecological needs of our planet in the same label of "nonsense" is just straight up derogatory and honestly is a social injustice to a lot of men and woman around the world fighting for useful causes, go plant a tree loser

SpetnaZ wrote:
Onjit wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:

I can’t believe what I’m reading. Are you alive, are you a human? Or just an AI programmed to talk complete nonsense?

Mate if you're not going to actually come to the table with a response you can just leave tbh.

SpetnaZ wrote:

Art has always had a very important spot in our everyday life, without it, we wouldn’t be truly alive

Yeah I took a huge **** **** this morning but somehow I managed to get through it without thanking **** Marcel Duchamp for the "honour" of telling what art truly is with his dunny art.

SpetnaZ wrote:

You have no rights to throw accusations all over the place and you should be ashamed of thinking the way you do

That's rich coming from an AI!

SpetnaZ wrote:

I’m sure the french pays enough taxes already, I really can’t tell if you are being serious!

Time to get out the guillotines before the Frenchies decided to hire some jokers like MVRDV or BIG architects to turn the notre dam into something like this https://i.redd.it/iol8snl61pt21.jpg

Like come on man the only people who really get to appreciate these places are the people who can actually afford to see them. It's not like some peasant in Bangladesh or something is ever going to see the notre dam, why not spend a billion making his life better?

You guys are just sad lmao like its just a **** church, honestly 1 billion dollars raised and they're putting it towards a roof and a tower like are you kidding me.
The real problem here is where the moneys going, like 1 billion **** dollars, you know how much you can do with the on an ecological standpoint, like I'm sure the oceans **** beyond repair but we can at least put the money to good use and clean but a garbage patch the size of Texas. Like millions of people donated towards rebuilding a church, the entire building didn't even burn down just the top of it, and I don't wanna bring up how France doesn't have tree logs big enough to rebuild the roof of the thing because that just proves deforestation by itself.
Why don't we just take a little bit of that billion dollars into account and plant some more, you guys are missing the entire point like a painting can be repainted and a building can be rebuilt but you can rebuild the **** world itself.

This is beyond my Expectations I really can’t believe what I’m reading, we have two delusional people on the table one it is saying that we shouldn’t preserve the art just because we can use the money to make the world a better place and the other fella is saying complete nonsense to the point I think he is trolling.

I am going to respond to the ecologist first just because he is angering me badly. Sure we can use to billions and billions to make the world a better place but it doesn’t change the fact that we are still going to pollute the earth no matter what happens. The Chinese people Indian people American people are the bigger reasons why we spend billions and billions and billions and billions of money to avoid overheat. As for the oceans if you want my honest opinion it’s a lost cause. Big countries pays the African continent to throw their trash in the ocean and it’s not gonna stop because this world is all about money and we all know that, it has always been all about money.

In this pollution There is one thing that keeps smile on our face and that’s art music and everything around that without it we would all be depressed.

Please stop raining nonsense you are wrong.

If you think paintings will bring happiness just wait till people see how many trees we can plant together as a society, your a laughable biodegradable mess if you think some michaleo Picasso bullshitis better then saving out planet as a whole, yeah I bet when the suns so hot you cant even go outside you'll love to be looking at those paintings then, people like you is why I wish I could just clean the gene pool, its like you aren't even thinking "Paintings > Planet"

After all, creativity is linked to science, therefore you must believe that religion is the key to rebuilding Notre dame


tenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.gif

Offline

#10 2019-04-23 07:20:26

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 356

Re: This thread on fire :(

Kkay wrote:
Onjit wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:

I can’t believe what I’m reading. Are you alive, are you a human? Or just an AI programmed to talk complete nonsense?

Mate if you're not going to actually come to the table with a response you can just leave tbh.

SpetnaZ wrote:

Art has always had a very important spot in our everyday life, without it, we wouldn’t be truly alive

Yeah I took a huge **** **** this morning but somehow I managed to get through it without thanking **** Marcel Duchamp for the "honour" of telling what art truly is with his dunny art.

SpetnaZ wrote:

You have no rights to throw accusations all over the place and you should be ashamed of thinking the way you do

That's rich coming from an AI!

SpetnaZ wrote:

I’m sure the french pays enough taxes already, I really can’t tell if you are being serious!

Time to get out the guillotines before the Frenchies decided to hire some jokers like MVRDV or BIG architects to turn the notre dam into something like this https://i.redd.it/iol8snl61pt21.jpg

Like come on man the only people who really get to appreciate these places are the people who can actually afford to see them. It's not like some peasant in Bangladesh or something is ever going to see the notre dam, why not spend a billion making his life better?

Dude making the world a better place for everyone is worth more then 5 homeless guys in Argentina, like I cant even comprehend what your saying its like your smashing your **** on the keyboard and im sure seeing notre dam (which they've never even heard of) is the least of their problems, maybe getting a good deal or not having to deal with these republicans who think global warmings a hoax.

Onjit wrote:
Kkay wrote:

I don't wanna bring up how France doesn't have tree logs big enough to rebuild the roof of the thing because that just proves deforestation by itself.

Citation needed

Kkay wrote:

you guys are missing the entire point like a painting can be repainted and a building can be rebuilt but you can rebuild the **** world itself.

I think this sums it up quite nicely

SpetnaZ wrote:

What kind of nonsense are you even spitting my friend.

Just putting the ecological needs of our planet in the same label of "nonsense" is just straight up derogatory and honestly is a social injustice to a lot of men and woman around the world fighting for useful causes, go plant a tree loser

SpetnaZ wrote:
Onjit wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:

I can’t believe what I’m reading. Are you alive, are you a human? Or just an AI programmed to talk complete nonsense?

Mate if you're not going to actually come to the table with a response you can just leave tbh.

SpetnaZ wrote:

Art has always had a very important spot in our everyday life, without it, we wouldn’t be truly alive

Yeah I took a huge **** **** this morning but somehow I managed to get through it without thanking **** Marcel Duchamp for the "honour" of telling what art truly is with his dunny art.

SpetnaZ wrote:

You have no rights to throw accusations all over the place and you should be ashamed of thinking the way you do

That's rich coming from an AI!

SpetnaZ wrote:

I’m sure the french pays enough taxes already, I really can’t tell if you are being serious!

Time to get out the guillotines before the Frenchies decided to hire some jokers like MVRDV or BIG architects to turn the notre dam into something like this https://i.redd.it/iol8snl61pt21.jpg

Like come on man the only people who really get to appreciate these places are the people who can actually afford to see them. It's not like some peasant in Bangladesh or something is ever going to see the notre dam, why not spend a billion making his life better?

You guys are just sad lmao like its just a **** church, honestly 1 billion dollars raised and they're putting it towards a roof and a tower like are you kidding me.
The real problem here is where the moneys going, like 1 billion **** dollars, you know how much you can do with the on an ecological standpoint, like I'm sure the oceans **** beyond repair but we can at least put the money to good use and clean but a garbage patch the size of Texas. Like millions of people donated towards rebuilding a church, the entire building didn't even burn down just the top of it, and I don't wanna bring up how France doesn't have tree logs big enough to rebuild the roof of the thing because that just proves deforestation by itself.
Why don't we just take a little bit of that billion dollars into account and plant some more, you guys are missing the entire point like a painting can be repainted and a building can be rebuilt but you can rebuild the **** world itself.

This is beyond my Expectations I really can’t believe what I’m reading, we have two delusional people on the table one it is saying that we shouldn’t preserve the art just because we can use the money to make the world a better place and the other fella is saying complete nonsense to the point I think he is trolling.

I am going to respond to the ecologist first just because he is angering me badly. Sure we can use to billions and billions to make the world a better place but it doesn’t change the fact that we are still going to pollute the earth no matter what happens. The Chinese people Indian people American people are the bigger reasons why we spend billions and billions and billions and billions of money to avoid overheat. As for the oceans if you want my honest opinion it’s a lost cause. Big countries pays the African continent to throw their trash in the ocean and it’s not gonna stop because this world is all about money and we all know that, it has always been all about money.

In this pollution There is one thing that keeps smile on our face and that’s art music and everything around that without it we would all be depressed.

Please stop raining nonsense you are wrong.

If you think paintings will bring happiness just wait till people see how many trees we can plant together as a society, your a laughable biodegradable mess if you think some michaleo Picasso bullshitis better then saving out planet as a whole, yeah I bet when the suns so hot you cant even go outside you'll love to be looking at those paintings then, people like you is why I wish I could just clean the gene pool, its like you aren't even thinking "Paintings > Planet"

After all, creativity is linked to science, therefore you must believe that religion is the key to rebuilding Notre dame

Okay, everything you have just said is utter ****. Creativity has nothing to do with science, only human interaction with the science itself. Both science and religion have to be somewhat consistent in order for any order or creativity to be produced. What I'm saying is, if creativity is suddenly mixed into religious beliefs or any sort of consistency that may have existed within said religion, the product is then an inconsistent and ultimately flawed belief.
Now, let me give you a hypothetical situation:
If a man was to create a cure for all disease in the world and all humans lived just that little bit longer, what would you celebrate? The man or the cure? If man, you create a situation where you give publicity to a man who might not want it in the first place-only to give life in itself. If cure, you celebrate the very product of a man and don't do anything to harm his lifestyle or intervene in his way of living. Now, swap the man for God and the cure for the Sun. Would you worship the man who gave us said Sun or worship the very thing that gives us life in the first place? We can't be sure God exists but we sure as hell can be certain the sun does.

Now, personally, science is just another human creation and I feel it faulty along with every other human endeavor but that's just my personal disgust and distaste for this race. But if I was to argue for it, no, creativity is not a part of science. Science is meant to be a fixed method of understanding the environment around us. Sure, you can input some level of creativity into science to make a plausible outcome but as a general subject matter, no, it has to stay as a fixed method. If you change the way you give experiment (say, never have a control or just generally mess around with the way you do it) then science becomes faulty. It's the same with religion (which, just for this argument we shall focus upon christianity)

Note to yourself, in the corner of your head: one day you met a very intelligent man that proved you wrong, you take a seat in the corner of your room reminiscing all the disabled comments you made about NotreDame

Offline

#11 2019-04-23 07:24:30

1448
Formerly alkazam1448
From: Numberland
Joined: 2015-04-12
Posts: 679
Website

Re: This thread on fire :(

SpetnaZ wrote:

In this pollution There is one thing that keeps smile on our face and that’s art music and everything around that without it we would all be depressed.

i seriously can't tell if this guy is as dumb as he seems or if he's just baiting us

SpetnaZ wrote:

let them eat art

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#12 2019-04-23 07:33:07, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-04-23 12:59:45)

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,939
Website

Re: This thread on fire :(

SpetnaZ wrote:

Okay, everything you have just said is utter ****

You took the words right out of my mouth

SpetnaZ wrote:

If a man was to create a cure for all disease in the world and all humans lived just that little bit longer, what would you celebrate? The man or the cure? If man, you create a situation where you give publicity to a man who might not want it in the first place-only to give life in itself. If cure, you celebrate the very product of a man and don't do anything to harm his lifestyle or intervene in his way of living.

<snip - rude> this is a false equivelancy and you know it

SpetnaZ wrote:

Now, personally, science is just another human creation

correct

SpetnaZ wrote:

d I feel it faulty along with every other human endeavor but that's just my personal disgust and distaste for this race

what

SpetnaZ wrote:

But if I was to argue for it, no, creativity is not a part of science.

WHAT?

SpetnaZ wrote:

Science is meant to be a fixed method of understanding the environment around us. Sure, you can input some level of creativity into science to make a plausible outcome but as a general subject matter, no, it has to stay as a fixed method. If you change the way you give experiment (say, never have a control or just generally mess around with the way you do it) then science becomes faulty.

uh huh sure

SpetnaZ wrote:

It's the same with religion (which, just for this argument we shall focus upon christianity)

what are you on my dude

SpetnaZ wrote:

Sure we can use to billions and billions to make the world a better place but it doesn’t change the fact that we are still going to pollute the earth no matter what happens. The Chinese people Indian people American people are the bigger reasons why we spend billions and billions and billions and billions of money to avoid overheat. As for the oceans if you want my honest opinion it’s a lost cause. Big countries pays the African continent to throw their trash in the ocean and it’s not gonna stop because this world is all about money and we all know that, it has always been all about money.

In this pollution There is one thing that keeps smile on our face and that’s art music and everything around that without it we would all be depressed.

Pal if you think the planet is such a lost cause then what are you still doing here? **** end your own life so the rest of us can try to have a future, rather than jerking it to 16th century nipples

SpetnaZ wrote:

Note to yourself, in the corner of your head: one day you met a very intelligent man that proved you wrong, you take a seat in the corner of your room reminiscing all the disabled comments you made about NotreDame

Ah yes! Please tell us all how enlightened you are. Thank you for blessing us with your superior intellect! Honestly you don't even care about the art, or God, or anything. You just like the idea that maybe one day you could win an argument on the Internet. Well keep trying bucko, you're out of luck here.


A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Max length: 2,000 characters / Max lines: 20

Offline

Wooted by:

#13 2019-04-23 07:36:33

pattumiera
Banned
Joined: 2019-04-23
Posts: 4

Re: This thread on fire :(

It was beginning to cool off ever so slightly, and I tossed my cup in a garbage can as we passed it.

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#14 2019-04-23 07:45:41

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 356

Re: This thread on fire :(

Onjit wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:

Okay, everything you have just said is utter ****

You took the words right out of my mouth

SpetnaZ wrote:

If a man was to create a cure for all disease in the world and all humans lived just that little bit longer, what would you celebrate? The man or the cure? If man, you create a situation where you give publicity to a man who might not want it in the first place-only to give life in itself. If cure, you celebrate the very product of a man and don't do anything to harm his lifestyle or intervene in his way of living.

<snip - rude> this is a false equivelancy and you know it

SpetnaZ wrote:

Now, personally, science is just another human creation

correct

SpetnaZ wrote:

d I feel it faulty along with every other human endeavor but that's just my personal disgust and distaste for this race

what

SpetnaZ wrote:

But if I was to argue for it, no, creativity is not a part of science.

WHAT?

SpetnaZ wrote:

Science is meant to be a fixed method of understanding the environment around us. Sure, you can input some level of creativity into science to make a plausible outcome but as a general subject matter, no, it has to stay as a fixed method. If you change the way you give experiment (say, never have a control or just generally mess around with the way you do it) then science becomes faulty.

uh huh sure

SpetnaZ wrote:

It's the same with religion (which, just for this argument we shall focus upon christianity)

what are you on my dude

SpetnaZ wrote:

Sure we can use to billions and billions to make the world a better place but it doesn’t change the fact that we are still going to pollute the earth no matter what happens. The Chinese people Indian people American people are the bigger reasons why we spend billions and billions and billions and billions of money to avoid overheat. As for the oceans if you want my honest opinion it’s a lost cause. Big countries pays the African continent to throw their trash in the ocean and it’s not gonna stop because this world is all about money and we all know that, it has always been all about money.

In this pollution There is one thing that keeps smile on our face and that’s art music and everything around that without it we would all be depressed.

Pal if you think the planet is such a lost cause then what are you still doing here? **** end your own life so the rest of us can try to have a future, rather than jerking it to 16th century nipples

SpetnaZ wrote:

Note to yourself, in the corner of your head: one day you met a very intelligent man that proved you wrong, you take a seat in the corner of your room reminiscing all the disabled comments you made about NotreDame

Ah yes! Please tell us all how enlightened you are. Thank you for blessing us with your superior intellect! Honestly you don't even care about the art, or God, or anything. You just like the idea that maybe one day you could win an argument on the Internet. Well keep trying bucko, you're out of luck here.

You should take example on my good old guy called Nietzsche
““Here the spirit becomes a lion who would conquer his freedom and be master in his own desert. Here he seeks out his last master: he wants to fight him and his last god; for ultimate victory he wants to fight with the great dragon. Who is the great dragon whom the spirit will no longer call lord and god? “Thou shalt” is the name of the great dragon. But the spirit of the lion says, “I will.” “Thou shalt” lies in his way, sparkling like gold, an animal covered with scaled; and on every scale shines a golden “thou shalt.” My brothers, why is there a need in the spirit for the lion? Why is not the beast of burden, which renounces and is reverent, enough? To create new values—that even the lion cannot do; but the creation of freedom for oneself for new creation—that is within the power of the lion. The creation of freedom for oneself and a sacred “No” even to duty—for that, my brothers, the lion is needed. To assume the right to new values—that is the most terrifying assumption for a reverent spirit that would bear much.”

I will professionally enlighten your degenerate brain, but I will be kind about you, as I don’t want to offend your homo erectus brain to an extreme extent.

In 2019, disabled people are a thing and you are the benefactor that proved it. Please learn common sense before putting your apparent outwitting attitude towards me.

Period.

Offline

#15 2019-04-23 07:45:45, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-04-23 13:02:52)

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99
From: Canda eh
Joined: 2015-08-20
Posts: 368

Re: This thread on fire :(

Onjit wrote:

Hierarchy

honestly your <snip - rude>, If you think that any of your religious **** has even beginning to what the scientific evidence states, your mistaken. The world is dieing and it wont be here much longer if you don't give your head a scrub and think on your sins. Like look at the **** evidence, take a walk outside your little hovel you gnome, its all around you, the air pollution and the deforestation, the icecaps are basically gone and even ocean capital is gonna be wiped right off the **** map. I don't know what kind of Religious tree you've been smoking but if you think some painting is more important than existing your just sad.

pattumiera wrote:

It was beginning to cool off ever so slightly, and I tossed my cup in a garbage can as we passed it.

Honestly you proved me wrong, I thought everyone was a religious numb brain but showing class and putting that cup in the garbage can, good on you dude. I really appreciate the support like sometimes its just hard to get anything out of anyone you know, but the fact you care so much about the environment really shows maybe we aren't a lost cause after all.


tenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.gif

Offline

#16 2019-04-23 07:49:03

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 356

Re: This thread on fire :(

SpetnaZ wrote:
Kkay wrote:
Onjit wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:

I can’t believe what I’m reading. Are you alive, are you a human? Or just an AI programmed to talk complete nonsense?

Mate if you're not going to actually come to the table with a response you can just leave tbh.

SpetnaZ wrote:

Art has always had a very important spot in our everyday life, without it, we wouldn’t be truly alive

Yeah I took a huge **** **** this morning but somehow I managed to get through it without thanking **** Marcel Duchamp for the "honour" of telling what art truly is with his dunny art.

SpetnaZ wrote:

You have no rights to throw accusations all over the place and you should be ashamed of thinking the way you do

That's rich coming from an AI!

SpetnaZ wrote:

I’m sure the french pays enough taxes already, I really can’t tell if you are being serious!

Time to get out the guillotines before the Frenchies decided to hire some jokers like MVRDV or BIG architects to turn the notre dam into something like this https://i.redd.it/iol8snl61pt21.jpg

Like come on man the only people who really get to appreciate these places are the people who can actually afford to see them. It's not like some peasant in Bangladesh or something is ever going to see the notre dam, why not spend a billion making his life better?

Dude making the world a better place for everyone is worth more then 5 homeless guys in Argentina, like I cant even comprehend what your saying its like your smashing your **** on the keyboard and im sure seeing notre dam (which they've never even heard of) is the least of their problems, maybe getting a good deal or not having to deal with these republicans who think global warmings a hoax.

Onjit wrote:
Kkay wrote:

I don't wanna bring up how France doesn't have tree logs big enough to rebuild the roof of the thing because that just proves deforestation by itself.

Citation needed

Kkay wrote:

you guys are missing the entire point like a painting can be repainted and a building can be rebuilt but you can rebuild the **** world itself.

I think this sums it up quite nicely

SpetnaZ wrote:

What kind of nonsense are you even spitting my friend.

Just putting the ecological needs of our planet in the same label of "nonsense" is just straight up derogatory and honestly is a social injustice to a lot of men and woman around the world fighting for useful causes, go plant a tree loser

SpetnaZ wrote:
Onjit wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:

I can’t believe what I’m reading. Are you alive, are you a human? Or just an AI programmed to talk complete nonsense?

Mate if you're not going to actually come to the table with a response you can just leave tbh.

SpetnaZ wrote:

Art has always had a very important spot in our everyday life, without it, we wouldn’t be truly alive

Yeah I took a huge **** **** this morning but somehow I managed to get through it without thanking **** Marcel Duchamp for the "honour" of telling what art truly is with his dunny art.

SpetnaZ wrote:

You have no rights to throw accusations all over the place and you should be ashamed of thinking the way you do

That's rich coming from an AI!

SpetnaZ wrote:

I’m sure the french pays enough taxes already, I really can’t tell if you are being serious!

Time to get out the guillotines before the Frenchies decided to hire some jokers like MVRDV or BIG architects to turn the notre dam into something like this https://i.redd.it/iol8snl61pt21.jpg

Like come on man the only people who really get to appreciate these places are the people who can actually afford to see them. It's not like some peasant in Bangladesh or something is ever going to see the notre dam, why not spend a billion making his life better?

You guys are just sad lmao like its just a **** church, honestly 1 billion dollars raised and they're putting it towards a roof and a tower like are you kidding me.
The real problem here is where the moneys going, like 1 billion **** dollars, you know how much you can do with the on an ecological standpoint, like I'm sure the oceans **** beyond repair but we can at least put the money to good use and clean but a garbage patch the size of Texas. Like millions of people donated towards rebuilding a church, the entire building didn't even burn down just the top of it, and I don't wanna bring up how France doesn't have tree logs big enough to rebuild the roof of the thing because that just proves deforestation by itself.
Why don't we just take a little bit of that billion dollars into account and plant some more, you guys are missing the entire point like a painting can be repainted and a building can be rebuilt but you can rebuild the **** world itself.

This is beyond my Expectations I really can’t believe what I’m reading, we have two delusional people on the table one it is saying that we shouldn’t preserve the art just because we can use the money to make the world a better place and the other fella is saying complete nonsense to the point I think he is trolling.

I am going to respond to the ecologist first just because he is angering me badly. Sure we can use to billions and billions to make the world a better place but it doesn’t change the fact that we are still going to pollute the earth no matter what happens. The Chinese people Indian people American people are the bigger reasons why we spend billions and billions and billions and billions of money to avoid overheat. As for the oceans if you want my honest opinion it’s a lost cause. Big countries pays the African continent to throw their trash in the ocean and it’s not gonna stop because this world is all about money and we all know that, it has always been all about money.

In this pollution There is one thing that keeps smile on our face and that’s art music and everything around that without it we would all be depressed.

Please stop raining nonsense you are wrong.

If you think paintings will bring happiness just wait till people see how many trees we can plant together as a society, your a laughable biodegradable mess if you think some michaleo Picasso bullshitis better then saving out planet as a whole, yeah I bet when the suns so hot you cant even go outside you'll love to be looking at those paintings then, people like you is why I wish I could just clean the gene pool, its like you aren't even thinking "Paintings > Planet"

After all, creativity is linked to science, therefore you must believe that religion is the key to rebuilding Notre dame

Okay, everything you have just said is utter ****. Creativity has nothing to do with science, only human interaction with the science itself. Both science and religion have to be somewhat consistent in order for any order or creativity to be produced. What I'm saying is, if creativity is suddenly mixed into religious beliefs or any sort of consistency that may have existed within said religion, the product is then an inconsistent and ultimately flawed belief.
Now, let me give you a hypothetical situation:
If a man was to create a cure for all disease in the world and all humans lived just that little bit longer, what would you celebrate? The man or the cure? If man, you create a situation where you give publicity to a man who might not want it in the first place-only to give life in itself. If cure, you celebrate the very product of a man and don't do anything to harm his lifestyle or intervene in his way of living. Now, swap the man for God and the cure for the Sun. Would you worship the man who gave us said Sun or worship the very thing that gives us life in the first place? We can't be sure God exists but we sure as hell can be certain the sun does.

Now, personally, science is just another human creation and I feel it faulty along with every other human endeavor but that's just my personal disgust and distaste for this race. But if I was to argue for it, no, creativity is not a part of science. Science is meant to be a fixed method of understanding the environment around us. Sure, you can input some level of creativity into science to make a plausible outcome but as a general subject matter, no, it has to stay as a fixed method. If you change the way you give experiment (say, never have a control or just generally mess around with the way you do it) then science becomes faulty. It's the same with religion (which, just for this argument we shall focus upon christianity)

Note to yourself, in the corner of your head: one day you met a very intelligent man that proved you wrong, you take a seat in the corner of your room reminiscing all the disabled comments you made about NotreDame

To support my argument I would like to add the following.


Actually I don't believe I once said that a religious person couldn't think for themselves and honour a good argument. What I said and meant was the fact that when god comes into play, alot of arguments are proved null. God can do anything apparently. I'm really not trying to say that you can't form your own opinion or have a closed mind, all I'm saying is that with a deity who is capable of doing absolutely anything, an argument on the subject just isn't worth it. I keep as open a mind as possible but on the topic of religion, christianity just doesn't convince me no matter how much "evidence" people try to throw at me. I know I sound stubborn and I know I sound blasphemous but I can't base a life around faith. I can only base it on truth (that is fully evident infront of me. I'm not necessarily saying he's not real as nobody can prove that) . And to be perfectly honest, I'd much rather be oblivious to what's out there than discover any of it. Not because I'm afraid and not because I don't want to, but because of religious nuts (this in no way includes you as you are very civil in your beliefs which I thank you for). I do agree with you though, religion is not bad. I actually like alot of the religions out there such as buddhism or shinto. And like you said, it's the people involved. I don't mean to preach the fact that a deity is **** as none of us can be sure.

Now, humanic theories and creations. Many procedures such as trigonometry have been created by humans and humans alone. Surely you know this? What I'm taking from your writing is that somehow we got all these theories from someone else. Something else. Maths is not air tight and has not as of yet explained the many mysteries of the universe.

Offline

#17 2019-04-23 07:50:35

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99
From: Canda eh
Joined: 2015-08-20
Posts: 368

Re: This thread on fire :(

SpetnaZ wrote:

stupid **** quotes

Honestly I feel like I'm arguing to a **** preacher right now, the fact you think any of your religious **** has any place here makes me sick

Your what concentrated autism looks like, I've never seen something so ignorant in my life its just disgusting, Do you even care about the planet at all or are you hear to spread your jewdism


tenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.gif

Offline

Wooted by:

#18 2019-04-23 07:54:16

pattumiera
Banned
Joined: 2019-04-23
Posts: 4

Re: This thread on fire :(

She then tosses the cup into a nearby garbage can and pulls a cell phone from her tiny purse.

Offline

Wooted by:

#19 2019-04-23 07:55:01

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 356

Re: This thread on fire :(

KKAY MORE LIKE KKKAY

ONJIT MORE LIKE ONJIZZ

GET ABSOLUTELY ROASTED FLAMED AND SCORCHED YOU FOOLISH PLEBIANS, YOU ARE DEALING WITH THE NUMBER ONE, NO MERE MORTALS CAN LOOK UP TO ME, AS FOR, AM THE GOD THAT BROUGHT YOUR EXISTENCE TO LIFE.

SUCCOMB, KNEES ON THE GROUND AND APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR SINS.

Offline

#20 2019-04-23 07:55:08

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,939
Website

Re: This thread on fire :(

Kkay wrote:

Onjit wrote:

    Hierarchy

honestly your **** disabled, If you think that any of your religious **** has even beginning to what the scientific evidence states, your mistaken. The world is dieing and it wont be here much longer if you don't give your head a scrub and think on your sins. Like look at the **** evidence, take a walk outside your little hovel you gnome, its all around you, the air pollution and the deforestation, the icecaps are basically gone and even ocean capital is gonna be wiped right off the **** map. I don't know what kind of Religious tree you've been smoking but if you think some painting is more important than existing your just sad.

Double check who you're responding to there buddy, If you actually took the time to read my post you'd see that I am clearly opposed to this spetnazi **** and his delusions

SpetnaZ wrote:

““Here the spirit becomes a lion who would conquer his freedom and be master in his own desert. Here he seeks out his last master: he wants to fight him and his last god; for ultimate victory he wants to fight with the great dragon. Who is the great dragon whom the spirit will no longer call lord and god? “Thou shalt” is the name of the great dragon. But the spirit of the lion says, “I will.” “Thou shalt” lies in his way, sparkling like gold, an animal covered with scaled; and on every scale shines a golden “thou shalt.” My brothers, why is there a need in the spirit for the lion? Why is not the beast of burden, which renounces and is reverent, enough? To create new values—that even the lion cannot do; but the creation of freedom for oneself for new creation—that is within the power of the lion. The creation of freedom for oneself and a sacred “No” even to duty—for that, my brothers, the lion is needed. To assume the right to new values—that is the most terrifying assumption for a reverent spirit that would bear much.”

cool you can look up nietzsche we're all very impressed! Next time why don't you come up with your own thoughts instead of haphazardly parroting someone else's?


Back to the Notre Lame, I think that the real concern is that these billionaires that hoard their wealth, wealth beyond what you or I could ever imagine, are attempting to deem themselves worthy of our praise. I say in the next 10-20 years when the global ecosystem collapses, we'll tell them just how much we care about the art, and tell them just how much we care about how they DIDN'T save the people, but they saved a **** ROOF

spetnazi may let them eat art, but I say let them eat the rich


A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Max length: 2,000 characters / Max lines: 20

Offline

#21 2019-04-23 07:55:52

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,939
Website

Re: This thread on fire :(

SpetnaZ wrote:

KKAY MORE LIKE KKKAY

ONJIT MORE LIKE ONJIZZ

GET ABSOLUTELY ROASTED FLAMED AND SCORCHED YOU FOOLISH PLEBIANS, YOU ARE DEALING WITH THE NUMBER ONE, NO MERE MORTALS CAN LOOK UP TO ME, AS FOR, AM THE GOD THAT BROUGHT YOUR EXISTENCE TO LIFE.

SUCCOMB, KNEES ON THE GROUND AND APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR SINS.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????


A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Max length: 2,000 characters / Max lines: 20

Offline

Wooted by:

#22 2019-04-23 07:58:30, last edited by Kira (2019-04-23 07:59:01)

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 356

Re: This thread on fire :(

Onjit wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:

KKAY MORE LIKE KKKAY

ONJIT MORE LIKE ONJIZZ

GET ABSOLUTELY ROASTED FLAMED AND SCORCHED YOU FOOLISH PLEBIANS, YOU ARE DEALING WITH THE NUMBER ONE, NO MERE MORTALS CAN LOOK UP TO ME, AS FOR, AM THE GOD THAT BROUGHT YOUR EXISTENCE TO LIFE.

SUCCOMB, KNEES ON THE GROUND AND APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR SINS.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I apologize for my rudeness, I thought putting in a joke im the middle of this heated argument would calm things down, let’s get back to business.

Offline

#23 2019-04-23 08:02:55

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,939
Website

Re: This thread on fire :(

SpetnaZ wrote:

a joke

The only joke here is your nonsense arguments


A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Max length: 2,000 characters / Max lines: 20

Offline

Wooted by:

#24 2019-04-23 08:03:59

pattumiera
Banned
Joined: 2019-04-23
Posts: 4

Re: This thread on fire :(

Cup of tea, hands up and the sweet odora of a feline in the balcony. Madame de Chamery came outside to check on the daily deity

Offline

Wooted by:

#25 2019-04-23 08:04:56

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99
From: Canda eh
Joined: 2015-08-20
Posts: 368

Re: This thread on fire :(

SpetnaZ wrote:
Onjit wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:

KKAY MORE LIKE KKKAY

ONJIT MORE LIKE ONJIZZ

GET ABSOLUTELY ROASTED FLAMED AND SCORCHED YOU FOOLISH PLEBIANS, YOU ARE DEALING WITH THE NUMBER ONE, NO MERE MORTALS CAN LOOK UP TO ME, AS FOR, AM THE GOD THAT BROUGHT YOUR EXISTENCE TO LIFE.

SUCCOMB, KNEES ON THE GROUND AND APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR SINS.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I apologize for my rudeness, I thought putting in a joke im the middle of this heated argument would calm things down, let’s get back to business.

That was extremely rude and uncalled for, are you a Jew or a Muslim cause I honestly cant tell, no need to blow up like that
Think of the whales not your jew money


tenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.gif

Offline

Tomahawk1556022736747016

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1566171119.8294 - Generated in 0.168 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.82 MiB (Peak: 2.2 MiB) ]