Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-18 22:38:22

Corndog

How Everybody Edits is Still Living

I'm surprised that EE is still hanging by a thread. The game is going great after all of the hacking. If I were to say this, EE may survive until we reach Late April or Early May for the new game, Everybody Edits Universe. And the Staff are taking all of that negativity from this community. They push through anything negative that gets in their way, especially the EE Moderators and Xenonetix. I just wish there was no negativity in the community.

Wooted by: (3)

#2 2019-04-18 22:46:01

Minimania
Moderation Team

Re: How Everybody Edits is Still Living

Corndog wrote:

I just wish there was no negativity in the community.

Would you like 4 lanes on that bridge or 2

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#3 2019-04-18 23:43:07

XxAtillaxX

Corndog wrote:

They push through anything negative that gets in their way, especially the EE Moderators and Xenonetix.

true dat, xeno doesn't have to worry about that criticism no more cause he fired the moderators that rightfully criticized him, so now they all know to play ball in order to get that sweet sweet gofundme $$$.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#4 2019-04-23 06:01:15

Kira

XxAtillaxX wrote:
Corndog wrote:

They push through anything negative that gets in their way, especially the EE Moderators and Xenonetix.

true dat, xeno doesn't have to worry about that criticism no more cause he fired the moderators that rightfully criticized him, so now they all know to play ball in order to get that sweet sweet gofundme $$$.

Atilla sure does love being extremely verbose

#5 2019-04-23 06:26:15

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99

SpetnaZ wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:
Corndog wrote:

Every single post I see by Attila is on topic but involves some form of **** on xeno, its like he's on a mission or something lmao

#6 2019-04-23 07:17:32

Onjit
Website

Kkay wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:
Corndog wrote:

Every single post I see by Attila is on topic but involves some form of **** on xeno, its like he's on a mission or something lmao

yeah but have you ever considered that maybe atilla is right? i asked xeno to place some mod text for me and he didn't respond //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

:.|:;

#7 2019-04-23 07:31:55, last edited by Kkay (2019-04-23 07:32:35)

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99

Onjit wrote:
Kkay wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:
Corndog wrote:

yeah but have you ever considered that maybe atilla is right? i asked xeno to place some mod text for me and he didn't respond //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

I mean he's right its true and 5.7, not enough for me no no

#8 2019-04-23 08:31:09

ASDruska

well you see i'm not quitting because i've got nothing better to do. multiply that by everyone else not having any better to do and you know why people play this (i think)

cringe ^
based v

Wooted by:

#9 2019-04-23 09:25:53

Filip2005
Website

Everybody Edits is still alive because:
A) I gave people free Golden Dragon and destroyed Xenonetix's plan.
B) We have the "The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed..."
C) A lot of drama.

I am Filip and I like women.

Filip20051556007953746950

Board footer