Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-18 22:38:22

Corndog
Member
Joined: 2018-07-25
Posts: 13

How Everybody Edits is Still Living

I'm surprised that EE is still hanging by a thread. The game is going great after all of the hacking. If I were to say this, EE may survive until we reach Late April or Early May for the new game, Everybody Edits Universe. And the Staff are taking all of that negativity from this community. They push through anything negative that gets in their way, especially the EE Moderators and Xenonetix. I just wish there was no negativity in the community.

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#2 2019-04-18 22:46:01

Minimania
Moderation Team
From: Cant Count
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 5,664

Re: How Everybody Edits is Still Living

Corndog wrote:

I just wish there was no negativity in the community.

Would you like 4 lanes on that bridge or 2


21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions!

Offline

#3 2019-04-18 23:43:07

XxAtillaxX
Member
Joined: 2015-11-28
Posts: 4,139

Re: How Everybody Edits is Still Living

Corndog wrote:

They push through anything negative that gets in their way, especially the EE Moderators and Xenonetix.

true dat, xeno doesn't have to worry about that criticism no more cause he fired the moderators that rightfully criticized him, so now they all know to play ball in order to get that sweet sweet gofundme $$$.


signature.png
*notices your *****

Offline

Wooted by:

#4 2019-04-23 06:01:15

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 1,319

Re: How Everybody Edits is Still Living

XxAtillaxX wrote:
Corndog wrote:

They push through anything negative that gets in their way, especially the EE Moderators and Xenonetix.

true dat, xeno doesn't have to worry about that criticism no more cause he fired the moderators that rightfully criticized him, so now they all know to play ball in order to get that sweet sweet gofundme $$$.

Atilla sure does love being extremely verbose

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#5 2019-04-23 06:26:15

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99
From: Canda eh
Joined: 2015-08-20
Posts: 461

Re: How Everybody Edits is Still Living

SpetnaZ wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:
Corndog wrote:

They push through anything negative that gets in their way, especially the EE Moderators and Xenonetix.

true dat, xeno doesn't have to worry about that criticism no more cause he fired the moderators that rightfully criticized him, so now they all know to play ball in order to get that sweet sweet gofundme $$$.

Atilla sure does love being extremely verbose

Every single post I see by Attila is on topic but involves some form of **** on xeno, its like he's on a mission or something lmao

Offline

#6 2019-04-23 07:17:32

Onjit
Banned
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,150
Website

Re: How Everybody Edits is Still Living

Kkay wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:
Corndog wrote:

They push through anything negative that gets in their way, especially the EE Moderators and Xenonetix.

true dat, xeno doesn't have to worry about that criticism no more cause he fired the moderators that rightfully criticized him, so now they all know to play ball in order to get that sweet sweet gofundme $$$.

Atilla sure does love being extremely verbose

Every single post I see by Attila is on topic but involves some form of **** on xeno, its like he's on a mission or something lmao

yeah but have you ever considered that maybe atilla is right? i asked xeno to place some mod text for me and he didn't respond //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad


:.|:;

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#7 2019-04-23 07:31:55, last edited by Kkay (2019-04-23 07:32:35)

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99
From: Canda eh
Joined: 2015-08-20
Posts: 461

Re: How Everybody Edits is Still Living

Onjit wrote:
Kkay wrote:
SpetnaZ wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:
Corndog wrote:

They push through anything negative that gets in their way, especially the EE Moderators and Xenonetix.

true dat, xeno doesn't have to worry about that criticism no more cause he fired the moderators that rightfully criticized him, so now they all know to play ball in order to get that sweet sweet gofundme $$$.

Atilla sure does love being extremely verbose

Every single post I see by Attila is on topic but involves some form of **** on xeno, its like he's on a mission or something lmao

yeah but have you ever considered that maybe atilla is right? i asked xeno to place some mod text for me and he didn't respond //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

I mean he's right its true and 5.7, not enough for me no no

Offline

#8 2019-04-23 08:31:09

ASDruska
Member
From: Syria!
Joined: 2016-08-05
Posts: 1,060

Re: How Everybody Edits is Still Living

well you see i'm not quitting because i've got nothing better to do. multiply that by everyone else not having any better to do and you know why people play this (i think)


cringe ^
based v

Offline

Wooted by:

#9 2019-04-23 09:25:53

Filip2005
Member
From: Braxis
Joined: 2017-07-17
Posts: 360
Website

Re: How Everybody Edits is Still Living

Everybody Edits is still alive because:
A) I gave people free Golden Dragon and destroyed Xenonetix's plan.
B) We have the "The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed..."
C) A lot of drama.


I am Filip and I like women.

Offline

Filip20051556007953746950

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1600529680.7777 - Generated in 0.072 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.47 MiB (Peak: 1.63 MiB) ]