Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#26 2019-01-10 17:55:40

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: North Korea
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 1,682
Website

Re: 2019 - What's to come?

TaskManager wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
LukeM wrote:

in the offline version everything would be free

Does this include staff items like superman and label? And stuff you can't get anymore but you could like ultimate fanboy and contest smileys?

i believe so, because once it goes offline you can edit the client without much effort anyway to gain access to any of thes features
oh wait we could turn it into a cashgrab by selling superman and others in a DLC

Big content warning. And if they won't give it in ee offline why implement it? And I need to have 39 wikihow and 7 calls with people that can make ee bots and clients and etc. at once and then I still have a hard time even finding out how to download the client pretty much.

what are you even trying to say

You say that it's simple changing stuff in the ee offline to get the items but if you aren't supposed to have them why implement them? And about the 39 wikihow and 7 calls thing I mean that 'changing stuff in the files is simple' isn't simple for me.


Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

#27 2019-01-10 17:58:35

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 8,703

Re: 2019 - What's to come?

mikelolsuperman wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:

Does this include staff items like superman and label? And stuff you can't get anymore but you could like ultimate fanboy and contest smileys?

i believe so, because once it goes offline you can edit the client without much effort anyway to gain access to any of thes features
oh wait we could turn it into a cashgrab by selling superman and others in a DLC

Big content warning. And if they won't give it in ee offline why implement it? And I need to have 39 wikihow and 7 calls with people that can make ee bots and clients and etc. at once and then I still have a hard time even finding out how to download the client pretty much.

what are you even trying to say

You say that it's simple changing stuff in the ee offline to get the items but if you aren't supposed to have them why implement them? And about the 39 wikihow and 7 calls thing I mean that 'changing stuff in the files is simple' isn't simple for me.

it is simple for some people and they will publish edited clients with superman and pumpkin and label and whatnot, if necessary
you dont have to do it yourself


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos













like.php?tid=46047&pid=754703

Offline

#28 2019-01-10 17:59:26

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: North Korea
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 1,682
Website

Re: 2019 - What's to come?

TaskManager wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

i believe so, because once it goes offline you can edit the client without much effort anyway to gain access to any of thes features
oh wait we could turn it into a cashgrab by selling superman and others in a DLC

Big content warning. And if they won't give it in ee offline why implement it? And I need to have 39 wikihow and 7 calls with people that can make ee bots and clients and etc. at once and then I still have a hard time even finding out how to download the client pretty much.

what are you even trying to say

You say that it's simple changing stuff in the ee offline to get the items but if you aren't supposed to have them why implement them? And about the 39 wikihow and 7 calls thing I mean that 'changing stuff in the files is simple' isn't simple for me.

it is simple for some people and they will publish edited clients with superman and pumpkin and label and whatnot, if necessary
you dont have to do it yourself

Epic thanks


Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

#29 2019-01-11 07:00:11

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 7,857

Re: 2019 - What's to come?

mikelolsuperman wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:

Does this include staff items like superman and label? And stuff you can't get anymore but you could like ultimate fanboy and contest smileys?

i believe so, because once it goes offline you can edit the client without much effort anyway to gain access to any of thes features
oh wait we could turn it into a cashgrab by selling superman and others in a DLC

Big content warning. And if they won't give it in ee offline why implement it? And I need to have 39 wikihow and 7 calls with people that can make ee bots and clients and etc. at once and then I still have a hard time even finding out how to download the client pretty much.

what are you even trying to say

You say that it's simple changing stuff in the ee offline to get the items but if you aren't supposed to have them why implement them? And about the 39 wikihow and 7 calls thing I mean that 'changing stuff in the files is simple' isn't simple for me.

mike for the people who already owned em


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better

Offline

Wooted by:

#30 2019-01-11 07:45:08

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 5,079

Re: 2019 - What's to come?

TaskManager wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

i believe so, because once it goes offline you can edit the client without much effort anyway to gain access to any of thes features
oh wait we could turn it into a cashgrab by selling superman and others in a DLC

Big content warning. And if they won't give it in ee offline why implement it? And I need to have 39 wikihow and 7 calls with people that can make ee bots and clients and etc. at once and then I still have a hard time even finding out how to download the client pretty much.

what are you even trying to say

You say that it's simple changing stuff in the ee offline to get the items but if you aren't supposed to have them why implement them? And about the 39 wikihow and 7 calls thing I mean that 'changing stuff in the files is simple' isn't simple for me.

it is simple for some people and they will publish edited clients with superman and pumpkin and label and whatnot, if necessary
you dont have to do it yourself

If you know much about how it works, could you post some tutorial video on how to create your own offline client when the time comes? I've always been interested.


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#31 2019-02-18 19:13:02

Poppytop156
New Member
Joined: 2017-12-31
Posts: 2

Re: 2019 - What's to come?

Hey I'm here speaking for all Facebook users, can you update us on the game? Can we switch our FB accounts over to the actually platform. Given that FaceBook is shutdown right now, we are totally lost and a little update on what's happening would be very nice. THX //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Offline

Wooted by:

#32 2019-02-18 19:24:02

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: North Korea
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 1,682
Website

Re: 2019 - What's to come?

Poppytop156 wrote:

Hey I'm here speaking for all Facebook users, can you update us on the game? Can we switch our FB accounts over to the actually platform. Given that FaceBook is shutdown right now, we are totally lost and a little update on what's happening would be very nice. THX //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Bytearray is working on it atleast. He said it in his game dev log video. In this video he talks about it a bit more but in short he's trying to make it possible to log in on everybodyedits.com with the facebook account. You can log in on everybodyedits.com with your facebook account now but you don't have anything you bought yet. Other than that I don't know the progress since this is the only time he talked about it.


Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#33 2019-02-19 15:47:25

NN
Formerly Night More
From: Brazil
Joined: 2018-12-02
Posts: 268

Re: 2019 - What's to come?

if it comes it's year but i hoped i want to be happens


(I’m a Murder.)

aCexUCF.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#34 2020-02-07 06:42:07

Gosha
Member
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 5,939

Re: 2019 - What's to come?

Xenonetix wrote:

Most importantly though, we plan on releasing EE Offline! We're hoping to bring in a new Developer which can help us with this task in the near future, and our aim is be able to provide everyone who has put the time and commitment into Everybody Edits over the years with a platform on which you can continue playing some of the most popular levels out there, including Campaigns and Time Trials.

It's. been. a. year.

I can't imagine how many excuses you can have, but not being able to strip down features from ee and release eeo for over a year doesn't need any excuses.

Offline

#35 2020-02-07 06:58:00

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 5,079

Re: 2019 - What's to come?

Gosha wrote:
Xenonetix wrote:

Most importantly though, we plan on releasing EE Offline! We're hoping to bring in a new Developer which can help us with this task in the near future, and our aim is be able to provide everyone who has put the time and commitment into Everybody Edits over the years with a platform on which you can continue playing some of the most popular levels out there, including Campaigns and Time Trials.

It's. been. a. year.

I can't imagine how many excuses you can have, but not being able to strip down features from ee and release eeo for over a year doesn't need any excuses.

According to both Xeno and Joshua, EEO is entirely in the hands of Cercul1, but they promised yet again (recently) that EEO would 100% get done. I doubt it. He hasn't done a single thing towards that goal, if I remember correctly. He claimed to have a broken shoulder before coming back recently, but it's already healed, and he has since then gone back to hiatus mode. I don't know why they still have him on the team. They should replace him with someone like Sirjosh or something


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#36 2020-02-07 07:35:11

Gosha
Member
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 5,939

Re: 2019 - What's to come?

Crybaby wrote:

they promised yet again (recently) that EEO would 100% get done. I doubt it.

Not a year, not a month, a YEAR! No one can believe these lies for over a year. even if eeo is being developed, they push small commits like one per month

Offline

#37 2020-02-07 08:26:30

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 5,079

Re: 2019 - What's to come?

I will reiterate, they have claimed that only Cercul will be doing anything, and he likely has not done ****. The rest of the team is doing nothing.


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#38 2020-02-07 08:30:25

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 7,857

Re: 2019 - What's to come?

i wishsh there coulld be an EEO online aswell which is singelplayer and dont require a server and can store an unlimited amount of worlds aswell using your EE aocoutn information to log in its just a website that dont havve a great layout but you can paly your EE worlds online (alone ofc) whihtout needing to fill your pc wiht all these files


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better

Offline

#39 2020-02-07 10:55:27

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,925
Website

Re: 2019 - What's to come?

Gosha wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

they promised yet again (recently) that EEO would 100% get done. I doubt it.

Not a year, not a month, a YEAR! No one can believe these lies for over a year. even if eeo is being developed, they push small commits like one per month

We’re not in a rush, we don’t need to release EEO until we shut down EE, and that won’t be for a while. I’m still not really sure what’s happening with Cecul (I know he came back for a bit recently, but he hasn’t spoken to me so I’m not sure how much progress has been made), but as long as it’s finished before we’re ready to move to the open beta in EEU (the earliest we could possibly shut down EE) there aren’t any problems with that.

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#40 2020-02-16 01:40:38

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 5,079

Re: 2019 - What's to come?

Screenshot_20200215-163814_Discord.jpg


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#41 2020-02-16 02:27:05

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 8,703

Re: 2019 - What's to come?

are you **** me
not saving the work online like on a repository or a cloud storage is sky high levels of incompetence for someone that spoke so loudly of themselves
holy ****


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos













like.php?tid=46047&pid=754703

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#42 2020-02-16 05:57:43

Gosha
Member
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 5,939

Re: 2019 - What's to come?

it seems more like cercul is searching for excuses.

Offline

#43 2020-02-16 07:37:43

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 5,079

Re: 2019 - What's to come?

Gosha wrote:

it seems more like cercul is searching for excuses.

I share this feeling


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

Wooted by:

#44 2020-02-16 18:07:49

capasha
Member
Joined: 2015-02-21
Posts: 3,857
Website

Re: 2019 - What's to come?

Also first broken arm, then he disappears for a longer time. Then this about his laptop. What's the next step?
I don't understand how xeno have so much patience on this guy.

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#45 2020-02-17 10:05:58

Tomahawk
Forum Mod
From: BiH/UK
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 2,290

Re: 2019 - What's to come?

As Luke said, with open beta coming Soon™ there’s no hurry for EEO. There’s no need to look for more things to hate on.


One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Offline

#46 2020-02-17 12:33:06

Luka504
Member
From: Serbia,probs never heard of it
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 2,735

Re: 2019 - What's to come?

Tomahawk wrote:

There’s no need to look for more things to hate on.

God I love it when you say **** like this.

Just because there's no hurry for EEO doesn't mean people should be content with the constant delays, especially when the excuses for said delays are borderline laughable.


How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Luka504.png

Online

#47 2020-02-17 14:20:46

Gosha
Member
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 5,939

Re: 2019 - What's to come?

making eeo should take a week or so for a guy who has experience with ee source code.

Since iirc he doesn't, i would give him a month or so.
but not a year lol

Offline

Wooted by:
Gosha1581945646774599

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1582302057.6918 - Generated in 0.073 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.7 MiB (Peak: 1.98 MiB) ]