Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#26 2019-01-10 17:55:40

mikelolsuperman
Website

Re: 2019 - What's to come?

TaskManager wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
LukeM wrote:

in the offline version everything would be free

Does this include staff items like superman and label? And stuff you can't get anymore but you could like ultimate fanboy and contest smileys?

i believe so, because once it goes offline you can edit the client without much effort anyway to gain access to any of thes features
oh wait we could turn it into a cashgrab by selling superman and others in a DLC

Big content warning. And if they won't give it in ee offline why implement it? And I need to have 39 wikihow and 7 calls with people that can make ee bots and clients and etc. at once and then I still have a hard time even finding out how to download the client pretty much.

what are you even trying to say

You say that it's simple changing stuff in the ee offline to get the items but if you aren't supposed to have them why implement them? And about the 39 wikihow and 7 calls thing I mean that 'changing stuff in the files is simple' isn't simple for me.

Blue is my favourite color

#27 2019-01-10 17:58:35

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

mikelolsuperman wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:

Does this include staff items like superman and label? And stuff you can't get anymore but you could like ultimate fanboy and contest smileys?

i believe so, because once it goes offline you can edit the client without much effort anyway to gain access to any of thes features
oh wait we could turn it into a cashgrab by selling superman and others in a DLC

Big content warning. And if they won't give it in ee offline why implement it? And I need to have 39 wikihow and 7 calls with people that can make ee bots and clients and etc. at once and then I still have a hard time even finding out how to download the client pretty much.

You say that it's simple changing stuff in the ee offline to get the items but if you aren't supposed to have them why implement them? And about the 39 wikihow and 7 calls thing I mean that 'changing stuff in the files is simple' isn't simple for me.

it is simple for some people and they will publish edited clients with superman and pumpkin and label and whatnot, if necessary
you dont have to do it yourself

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

like.php?tid=46047&pid=754703

#28 2019-01-10 17:59:26

mikelolsuperman
Website

TaskManager wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

it is simple for some people and they will publish edited clients with superman and pumpkin and label and whatnot, if necessary

Epic thanks

#29 2019-01-11 07:00:11

peace

mikelolsuperman wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:

mike for the people who already owned em

OeaNm9Q.png              MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Wooted by:

#30 2019-01-11 07:45:08

Crybaby
Formerly minimania

TaskManager wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

If you know much about how it works, could you post some tutorial video on how to create your own offline client when the time comes? I've always been interested.

unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

#31 2019-02-18 19:13:02

Poppytop156

Hey I'm here speaking for all Facebook users, can you update us on the game? Can we switch our FB accounts over to the actually platform. Given that FaceBook is shutdown right now, we are totally lost and a little update on what's happening would be very nice. THX //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Wooted by:

#32 2019-02-18 19:24:02

mikelolsuperman
Website

Poppytop156 wrote:

Hey I'm here speaking for all Facebook users, can you update us on the game? Can we switch our FB accounts over to the actually platform. Given that FaceBook is shutdown right now, we are totally lost and a little update on what's happening would be very nice. THX //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Bytearray is working on it atleast. He said it in his game dev log video. In this video he talks about it a bit more but in short he's trying to make it possible to log in on everybodyedits.com with the facebook account. You can log in on everybodyedits.com with your facebook account now but you don't have anything you bought yet. Other than that I don't know the progress since this is the only time he talked about it.

Wooted by: (2)

#33 2019-02-19 15:47:25

Kizuna Ai
Formerly Night More
Website

if it comes it's year but i hoped i want to be happens

Fernandinha is the name of NightMore

597883506441322498.gif 597883506441322498.gif

598596166539673650.gif Friendly
598597705505177670.gif Official