Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#51 2018-12-07 17:54:05

Gosha
Member
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 5,920

Re: S-D (KTG) Graphics Collection

mikelolsuperman wrote:

U added colors wow. Nice.

Colors are added automatically.

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#52 2018-12-07 18:02:30

Kira
Guest

Re: S-D (KTG) Graphics Collection

By far the coolest auras I've seen, good job mate.

#53 2018-12-07 18:50:24, last edited by mikelolsuperman (2018-12-07 18:59:47)

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: North Korea
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 1,681
Website

Re: S-D (KTG) Graphics Collection

Gosha wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:

U added colors wow. Nice.

Colors are added automatically.

No in aura color selection, it's 3 rows. He has non-official things there. That's why I said wow. It's not a retexture it's a whole new thing.

Edit: Oh btw KTG, I can't join a world with the modified client so I can't see it. Should it be like that or is something missing? It's just the sfw file.


Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

#54 2018-12-07 18:53:55, last edited by Nameless (2018-12-07 18:54:52)

Nameless
Formerly HG
Joined: 2017-08-16
Posts: 2,223

Re: S-D (KTG) Graphics Collection

mikelolsuperman wrote:
Gosha wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:

U added colors wow. Nice.

Colors are added automatically.

No in aura color selection, it's 3 rows. He has non-official things there. That's why I said wow. It's not a retexture it's a whole new thing.

Colors are still handled completely by the client. KTG only added the white aura texture, the client recolors the auras based on the picked color.

Offline

#55 2018-12-07 19:18:19, last edited by Security-Drone (2018-12-07 20:12:26)

Security-Drone
Design Team
From: Chile (Homeland: UK)
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 256

Re: S-D (KTG) Graphics Collection

mikelolsuperman wrote:
Gosha wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:

U added colors wow. Nice.

Colors are added automatically.

No in aura color selection, it's 3 rows. He has non-official things there. That's why I said wow. It's not a retexture it's a whole new thing.

Edit: Oh btw KTG, I can't join a world with the modified client so I can't see it. Should it be like that or is something missing? It's just the sfw file.

Yeah, that happened to me as well... It was working last time, I'll make a new version. Something tells me it was because of the Frosty NPC. I'll remove that and try again.

Besides, the client ALMOST handles everything automatically. I still had to specify a colour which I converted from hexadecimal to decimal. Then I had to make these 2 graphics for the shop.

yG1VJmS.png
oSzeCsh.png

It colours auras automatically, there's a whole list of scripts in EE for functions like that but I won't go into detail.
P.S. Aura colour changed from MAUVE to AMARANTH.


If you need to contact me, use my discord ID 319247782932119554

BillSprite2.5.pngricarcao2.pngBillSprite2.5.png

RICARCAO1

Offline

Wooted by:

#56 2018-12-07 19:24:29

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: North Korea
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 1,681
Website

Re: S-D (KTG) Graphics Collection

Wait so I gotta buy it?


Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

#57 2018-12-12 16:15:31

Security-Drone
Design Team
From: Chile (Homeland: UK)
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 256

Re: S-D (KTG) Graphics Collection

CONNECTION LOST
S diofKjH.pngS

The Truth

If you need to contact me, use my discord ID 319247782932119554

BillSprite2.5.pngricarcao2.pngBillSprite2.5.png

RICARCAO1

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#58 2018-12-12 17:06:01

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 8,470

Re: S-D (KTG) Graphics Collection

Killerthegreat wrote:

I'm bored...
I've gotten the hang of reprogramming clients but I have nothing to add in, since I have no ideas. And even still, its better to replace than add, since stuff added in won't appear unless updated server-wise.
So if anyone can help me out with ideas, that would be much appreciated.

Consider making a system similar to that which is planned for EEU
Customizing smileys


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos













like.php?tid=46047&pid=754703

Offline

Wooted by:

#59 2018-12-12 17:21:23

Nameless
Formerly HG
Joined: 2017-08-16
Posts: 2,223

Re: S-D (KTG) Graphics Collection

Here a vision you can use to help yourself.

Offline

#60 2018-12-12 18:18:20

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: North Korea
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 1,681
Website

Re: S-D (KTG) Graphics Collection

HG wrote:

Here a vision you can use to help yourself.

Is that the actual way it's gonna work or a custom idea that is going to be implemented in a different way (except for the game might have different graphics)


Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

#61 2018-12-20 04:50:30

Security-Drone
Design Team
From: Chile (Homeland: UK)
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 256

Re: S-D (KTG) Graphics Collection

Apart from the fact that EEU will begin to use vector graphics (this will certainly make things a little harder, most likely in the .svg format), its a perfectly sound idea. I can get to work on facial expressions I guess. I made a template a while back. (Which is what the static Smiley uses //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue ) If I can get every single basic smiley, no facial expressions, I can make each one. Brilliant!

Tests

EDIT: If you want to see these clearer without downloading them, open up developer console (in chrome, anything else I don't know) and change the "quotebox spoilerbox" background colour from #1e1e1e to #ffdf7c //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Its the average smiley colour.

Anyone ever think this will ever be possible? ._.

If you need to contact me, use my discord ID 319247782932119554

BillSprite2.5.pngricarcao2.pngBillSprite2.5.png

RICARCAO1

Offline

Wooted by:

#62 2018-12-20 07:44:27

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 6,968

Re: S-D (KTG) Graphics Collection

Killerthegreat wrote:

Apart from the fact that EEU will begin to use vector graphics (this will certainly make things a little harder, most likely in the .svg format), its a perfectly sound idea. I can get to work on facial expressions I guess. I made a template a while back. (Which is what the static Smiley uses //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue ) If I can get every single basic smiley, no facial expressions, I can make each one. Brilliant!

Tests

EDIT: If you want to see these clearer without downloading them, open up developer console (in chrome, anything else I don't know) and change the "quotebox spoilerbox" background colour from #1e1e1e to #ffdf7c //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Its the average smiley colour.

Anyone ever think this will ever be possible? ._.

you fixed hte forsty now it doent look muc like raindrop and now i rly want himcome her ekeynta and that other guy and look att his forsty NPC


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#63 2018-12-25 23:00:06

Kira
Guest

Re: S-D (KTG) Graphics Collection

peace wrote:
Killerthegreat wrote:

Apart from the fact that EEU will begin to use vector graphics (this will certainly make things a little harder, most likely in the .svg format), its a perfectly sound idea. I can get to work on facial expressions I guess. I made a template a while back. (Which is what the static Smiley uses //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue ) If I can get every single basic smiley, no facial expressions, I can make each one. Brilliant!

Tests

EDIT: If you want to see these clearer without downloading them, open up developer console (in chrome, anything else I don't know) and change the "quotebox spoilerbox" background colour from #1e1e1e to #ffdf7c //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Its the average smiley colour.

Anyone ever think this will ever be possible? ._.

you fixed hte forsty now it doent look muc like raindrop and now i rly want himcome her ekeynta and that other guy and look att his forsty NPC

What is a ekeynta?

Amazing graphics my friend, keep up the good work

#64 2018-12-26 20:14:08

Security-Drone
Design Team
From: Chile (Homeland: UK)
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 256

Re: S-D (KTG) Graphics Collection

Kira wrote:

What is a ekeynta?

It takes a while to decipher but I'm getting there slowly. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Kira wrote:

Amazing graphics my friend, keep up the good work

I'd love to continue with my graphics but I don't feel any motivation anymore. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad
Maybe when EEU comes out I'll have a place but for now all I can do is wait.
I can do some .svg practice in blender in the meantime. Maybe I can do some other graphics for the game. My only successful entry so far was the Amaranth Colour. Lets hope I can get a few more in by the end of EE.


If you need to contact me, use my discord ID 319247782932119554

BillSprite2.5.pngricarcao2.pngBillSprite2.5.png

RICARCAO1

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#65 2018-12-27 10:34:30

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 6,968

Re: S-D (KTG) Graphics Collection

hey you can be the first to post some ncie 24*24 vector ghrpics for EEU


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better

Offline

#66 2019-01-02 04:49:12

Security-Drone
Design Team
From: Chile (Homeland: UK)
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 256

Re: S-D (KTG) Graphics Collection

Now I know I've got nothing to show after weeks of inactivity, truth be told I had toothache for most of that time.
2Lwnbev.png
I'm going to try and get some more items added in, whether they are used as purchasable shop items, campaign rewards or even just as Easter eggs.
So far I've made a Holo-NPC and if it's sucessful I'll add in the next 3-5 frames for the talking animation.
I'm trying my hand at inkscape now. If it all goes to plan, then it may be bye-bye to blender and paint.net for EEU. (I know blender has svg options but they are severely limited)
I've also made a few heavily edited clients. But those don't belong here.


If you need to contact me, use my discord ID 319247782932119554

BillSprite2.5.pngricarcao2.pngBillSprite2.5.png

RICARCAO1

Offline

#67 2019-01-02 05:58:37

Joeyc
Guest

Re: S-D (KTG) Graphics Collection

I always wanted to see an animation where you can see the firework going up into the air and lighting off, instead of just the fireworks exploding in place. Maybe an idea

#68 2019-01-02 06:05:05

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: North Korea
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 1,681
Website

Re: S-D (KTG) Graphics Collection

Killerthegreat wrote:

I've also made a few heavily edited clients.

Maybe that's not the smartest thing to say when any staff can just access it.


Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

#69 2019-01-02 11:19:50

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 6,968

Re: S-D (KTG) Graphics Collection

Killerthegreat wrote:

Now I know I've got nothing to show after weeks of inactivity, truth be told I had toothache for most of that time.
https://i.imgur.com/2Lwnbev.png
I'm going to try and get some more items added in, whether they are used as purchasable shop items, campaign rewards or even just as Easter eggs.
So far I've made a Holo-NPC and if it's sucessful I'll add in the next 3-5 frames for the talking animation.
I'm trying my hand at inkscape now. If it all goes to plan, then it may be bye-bye to blender and paint.net for EEU. (I know blender has svg options but they are severely limited)
I've also made a few heavily edited clients. But those don't belong here.

nice this NPC coudl turn you into a hologram aswell on touch


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better

Offline

#70 2019-01-17 02:06:09, last edited by Security-Drone (2019-01-17 02:07:13)

Security-Drone
Design Team
From: Chile (Homeland: UK)
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 256

Re: S-D (KTG) Graphics Collection

After dealing with a lot of missing imagination, and internal conflicts of whether I should come back or not. I decided to make a set of blocks for EEU. I might not be concerned for the game itself anymore, but I do worry about the future of EE. And maybe a helping hand might go appreciated.

I took a look at the Chocolate pack and was inspired to make some blocks for EEU, based on something roughly 7/10 people enjoy. Gummies!

Made in China

Depending on how well these go down, I'll remake them as vector graphics.


If you need to contact me, use my discord ID 319247782932119554

BillSprite2.5.pngricarcao2.pngBillSprite2.5.png

RICARCAO1

Offline

#71 2019-01-17 02:47:09

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,732

Re: S-D (KTG) Graphics Collection

I really really like the gummies, if they came out in EEU I would use them in so many worlds! Candyland galore (sorry that's my favorite pack xP) Xeno pls add these to the EEU as one of the starter packs, along with regular Candyland!


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

Wooted by:

#72 2019-01-17 02:53:14

Joeyc
Guest

Re: S-D (KTG) Graphics Collection

yeah I kinda like that, it reminds me of magic bricks in a way

Wooted by:

#73 2019-01-17 03:27:29

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 8,470

Re: S-D (KTG) Graphics Collection

Killerthegreat wrote:

After dealing with a lot of missing imagination, and internal conflicts of whether I should come back or not. I decided to make a set of blocks for EEU. I might not be concerned for the game itself anymore, but I do worry about the future of EE. And maybe a helping hand might go appreciated.

I took a look at the Chocolate pack and was inspired to make some blocks for EEU, based on something roughly 7/10 people enjoy. Gummies!

Made in China

Depending on how well these go down, I'll remake them as vector graphics.

looks nice but i think the 2nd version gummies should be smoother, they have too much noise
i have a feeling like they were rendered with Cycles lol


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos













like.php?tid=46047&pid=754703

Offline

#74 2019-01-17 07:53:18

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 6,968

Re: S-D (KTG) Graphics Collection

Killerthegreat wrote:

After dealing with a lot of missing imagination, and internal conflicts of whether I should come back or not. I decided to make a set of blocks for EEU. I might not be concerned for the game itself anymore, but I do worry about the future of EE. And maybe a helping hand might go appreciated.

I took a look at the Chocolate pack and was inspired to make some blocks for EEU, based on something roughly 7/10 people enjoy. Gummies!

Made in China

Depending on how well these go down, I'll remake them as vector graphics.

1st set pls //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better

Offline

#75 2019-01-17 08:06:47

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: North Korea
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 1,681
Website

Re: S-D (KTG) Graphics Collection

TaskManager wrote:

they have too much noise

What does this mean? I see stuff about images having too much noise but I don't get what it means. I read a wikipedia page on it but I still don't really know.


Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

ASDruska1560190155751996

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1576404760.4191 - Generated in 0.103 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.76 MiB (Peak: 2.08 MiB) ]