Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#26 2018-11-06 05:27:45

ShadowsEdge
New Member
Joined: 2018-11-06
Posts: 4

Re: KTG Graphics Collection (Auras, and possibly others...)

To KillerTheGreat,

(I would quote but freaking I can't because I finally made my account for the forums not too long ago, I had an account but I lost the password so I just made a new one since the email for that account belonged to someone else other than myself.)

So I dont know if anyone answered this for you yet, but the two decos are unobtainable at this point. The (?) Deco was the grand prize for the tournament that ended a couple of weeks ago, while the other deco was the Bag of Gold Deco which was awarded to 1st - 3rd place in the tournament. And as they are technically 'Contest Prizes' (I say in quotes since it was a tournament and not a contest, but the prizes are still counted as Contest Prizes), they are not able to be awarded or obtained by any other user other than the winners of the tournament.

Hoped this helped to answer your question! I just didnt know if it was answered yet or not.

Offline

Wooted by:

#27 2018-11-14 19:27:32

Killerthegreat
Member
From: Current: Chile (Homeland: UK)
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 141

Re: KTG Graphics Collection (Auras, and possibly others...)

Many thanks for clearing that up! I'm gonna go hunting for more secrets in the next update. While still posting some updates of my own.
Now I know I haven't been active for the past couple of days, but it's because I ran out of ideas. I've got a few more but for now, here's the first snippet.

Hidden Auras

...Huh? Something wrong here.
The standard aura's have become roughly 2 times brighter than they should be... I'll see if I can readjust them.
EDIT: I think it's something to do with either my eyesight or my computer...

Last edited by Killerthegreat (2018-11-16 02:05:48)


E V E R Y B O D Y   E D I T S .   It's Free Real Estate! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

Wooted by: (5)

#28 2018-11-14 20:24:41

MWstudios
Member
From: World 4-2
Joined: 2018-04-06
Posts: 964

Re: KTG Graphics Collection (Auras, and possibly others...)

Aperture****
Also why the inside circle for gold only, we non-golds want that circle too!
at least I


Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

Offline

#29 2018-11-14 23:50:53

Cola1
Member
From: arthur I am so bloody mad
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,208

Re: KTG Graphics Collection (Auras, and possibly others...)

Mmmm, these auras are stunningly beautiful. They're really something else. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/e2/004_happy


3COVTcX.png
ah jeez Lois this is even worse than that one time I was on the Everybody Edits Flash Game staff team
kQgdwOD.png
^^^^pain smileys^^^^

Offline

#30 2018-11-15 00:28:00

Killerthegreat
Member
From: Current: Chile (Homeland: UK)
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 141

Re: KTG Graphics Collection (Auras, and possibly others...)

Cola1 wrote:

Mmmm, these auras are stunningly beautiful. They're really something else. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/e2/004_happy

That coming from you means the world! Teach me your ways

When I get the time I'll try my hand at making actual graphic packs, smileys, npcs and not just auras.


E V E R Y B O D Y   E D I T S .   It's Free Real Estate! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

Wooted by:

#31 2018-11-15 18:47:27

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 3,129

Re: KTG Graphics Collection (Auras, and possibly others...)

Iris looks more like an aperture than anything


RM7fEdO.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#32 2018-11-16 02:18:20

Killerthegreat
Member
From: Current: Chile (Homeland: UK)
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 141

Re: KTG Graphics Collection (Auras, and possibly others...)

minimania wrote:

Iris looks more like an aperture than anything

I'll go change the name to Aperture. I wasn't thinking straight at the time.

Here's something else, I was thinking of it for a while. A little on the uh, "technologically underdeveloped" side. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue I could have just posted the two frames of each one, but it comes in handy when testing them using clients.

Pixel Cross

Thinking of doing something based upon a plasma ball or disk... Also thinkling of anything else I can try out...

Last edited by Killerthegreat (2018-11-16 23:23:24)


E V E R Y B O D Y   E D I T S .   It's Free Real Estate! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

#33 2018-11-16 14:37:08

Gosha
Dev Team
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 5,466

Re: KTG Graphics Collection (Auras, and possibly others...)

Killerthegreat wrote:

Many thanks for clearing that up! I'm gonna go hunting for more secrets in the next update. While still posting some updates of my own.
Now I know I haven't been active for the past couple of days, but it's because I ran out of ideas. I've got a few more but for now, here's the first snippet.

Hidden Auras

...Huh? Something wrong here.
The standard aura's have become roughly 2 times brighter than they should be... I'll see if I can readjust them.
EDIT: I think it's something to do with either my eyesight or my computer...

i would really like to see this one in game

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#34 2018-11-18 01:49:59

Killerthegreat
Member
From: Current: Chile (Homeland: UK)
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 141

Re: KTG Graphics Collection (Auras, and possibly others...)

Gosha wrote:

i would really like to see this one in game

Me too. But will we ever though?   '-'

I decided to make a couple of blocks. First ones in roughly 4 years but I was never really good at them so here.
I'll leave them to the professionals but what sort of graphics designer would I be if I didn't make at least one set of blocks? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Neon

Also ASCII npc!
      __
   _|'-'|_
  |_     _|
   |_||_|

Last edited by Killerthegreat (2018-11-18 05:04:09)


E V E R Y B O D Y   E D I T S .   It's Free Real Estate! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#35 2018-11-18 02:39:25

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: Under your bed
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 415
Website

Re: KTG Graphics Collection (Auras, and possibly others...)

Killerthegreat wrote:
Gosha wrote:

i would really like to see this one in game

Me too. But will we ever though?   '-'

I decided to make a couple of blocks. First ones in roughly 4 years but I was never really good at them so here.
I'll leave them to the professionals but what sort of graphics designer would I be if I didn't make at least one set of blocks? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Neon

Also ASCII npc!
      __
   _|'-'|_
  |_     _|
   |_||_|

Nice ASCII npc
What is the difference between the 2 neon block packs?

Last edited by mikelolsuperman (2018-11-18 02:39:46)


Blue is my favourite color

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

#36 2018-11-18 02:44:23

HG
Member
From: null
Joined: 2017-08-16
Posts: 2,191

Re: KTG Graphics Collection (Auras, and possibly others...)

mikelolsuperman wrote:

What is the difference between the 2 neon block packs?

Second one is shinier.

I really don't know which one to pick as, as they are right now, I personally don't find any of the packs suitable for the current game style. The concept is nice though.
My suggestion would be a second border for the blocks, and a further expansion to make it look more complete, something actually usable.

EDIT: The first pack looks more appropriate to work with.

Last edited by HG (2018-11-18 02:49:54)

Offline

#37 2018-11-23 02:36:57

Killerthegreat
Member
From: Current: Chile (Homeland: UK)
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 141

Re: KTG Graphics Collection (Auras, and possibly others...)

Well, I'm officially out of Aura ideas. And seeing as how that's all I'm good at, I'm gonna leave this thread on Standby until I can find some inspiration.
iEW66hb.png
Some assistance please?   https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/b/bb/147_spy


E V E R Y B O D Y   E D I T S .   It's Free Real Estate! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#38 2018-11-23 08:15:00

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: Under your bed
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 415
Website

Re: KTG Graphics Collection (Auras, and possibly others...)

'I'm gonna leave this thread on standby' *Insert image of power button*


Blue is my favourite color

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

#39 2018-11-23 15:35:11

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 3,267

Re: KTG Graphics Collection (Auras, and possibly others...)

google chrome arua: select 3 aura colors the middle bleu circle is your smiley


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.pnga.png
                                                                                           4Ba5vYC.png

ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar  and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

#40 2018-11-24 07:58:38

Killerthegreat
Member
From: Current: Chile (Homeland: UK)
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 141

Re: KTG Graphics Collection (Auras, and possibly others...)

I decided to revisit some of my older concepts for ideas, and despite they don't fit the EE style I'm gonna post them anyway.

Scrap Collection

DumDum imgur.com/a/HgKqS3i

Last edited by Killerthegreat (2018-11-24 08:13:34)


E V E R Y B O D Y   E D I T S .   It's Free Real Estate! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#41 2018-11-24 11:05:44

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 3,267

Re: KTG Graphics Collection (Auras, and possibly others...)

theyre nice


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.pnga.png
                                                                                           4Ba5vYC.png

ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar  and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

#42 2018-11-24 19:05:32

Killerthegreat
Member
From: Current: Chile (Homeland: UK)
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 141

Re: KTG Graphics Collection (Auras, and possibly others...)

While figuring out gravitational lensing, I had an idea for a gem aura, they're a little rough around the edges still.

Pentagem

Last edited by Killerthegreat (2018-11-24 19:38:48)


E V E R Y B O D Y   E D I T S .   It's Free Real Estate! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#43 2018-11-24 19:23:17

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: Under your bed
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 415
Website

Re: KTG Graphics Collection (Auras, and possibly others...)

I love them. The gem one and the older concepts.


Blue is my favourite color

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

#44 2018-11-25 05:15:18

Killerthegreat
Member
From: Current: Chile (Homeland: UK)
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 141

Re: KTG Graphics Collection (Auras, and possibly others...)

Decided to make clients for you all , first up is the Scrap Edition Client which contains the scrapped ideas.
And second up are the favourites (or at least mine):

  • BIOHAZARD

  • Eye

  • Aperture

  • Placeholder

  • Flower

  • Rhomboid

  • PIXEL

  • GemStone

Scrap Edition Client.
Aura Favourites Client.
Both version have the 404 Placeholder, and will probably be replaced later.
Also both versions have a very special guest, he replaces one of the smiley's but everyone prefers the classic anyway.
Optimized for the current version of EE, The Original: 8mMLJXF.pngZAWU8V1.pngFire Demon.


E V E R Y B O D Y   E D I T S .   It's Free Real Estate! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

Wooted by:

HG

#45 2018-11-25 08:03:37

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 4,858
Website

Re: KTG Graphics Collection (Auras, and possibly others...)

Nice. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad


35UNe3I.png

Offline

#46 2018-11-25 11:24:28

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 3,267

Re: KTG Graphics Collection (Auras, and possibly others...)

Killerthegreat wrote:

Decided to make clients for you all , first up is the Scrap Edition Client which contains the scrapped ideas.
And second up are the favourites (or at least mine):

  • BIOHAZARD

  • Eye

  • Aperture

  • Placeholder

  • Flower

  • Rhomboid

  • PIXEL

  • GemStone

Scrap Edition Client.
Aura Favourites Client.
Both version have the 404 Placeholder, and will probably be replaced later.
Also both versions have a very special guest, he replaces one of the smiley's but everyone prefers the classic anyway.
Optimized for the current version of EE, The Original: https://i.imgur.com/8mMLJXF.pnghttps:// … AWU8V1.pngFire Demon.

hey can you make a client that uses all you rideas ?


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.pnga.png
                                                                                           4Ba5vYC.png

ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar  and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

#47 2018-11-26 18:43:02

Killerthegreat
Member
From: Current: Chile (Homeland: UK)
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 141

Re: KTG Graphics Collection (Auras, and possibly others...)

peace wrote:

hey can you make a client that uses all you rideas ?

I always replace files in the game, adding them in is a new concept. I suppose if I follow all the guidlines for Flash, maybe.

While making a new splash screen, I realised this could very well be used for the next EE Update during December. (so long as they add in an idea or two)
joorzrS.png

It also gave me a chance to roll out the frozen NPC Prototype.
QlOC73I.png
Nothing too complex, for now it's just a blue Meh with a few changes applied to it. (Then again all basic npcs are the same)

EDIT: Here's the same NPC, only with added cyan:
YfGCsQL.png
I'm thinking of darkening the feet - waist to make it look more unique.
cgUK4Ic.png

Last edited by Killerthegreat (2018-11-26 20:21:51)


E V E R Y B O D Y   E D I T S .   It's Free Real Estate! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

#48 2018-11-26 19:57:13

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 3,267

Re: KTG Graphics Collection (Auras, and possibly others...)

what loadscren is this? it more looks liek a raindrop NPC ripped off in the npc size for frozen NPC i woudl rather us an lighter blue/cyanish color the npc it self is nic ebut fits more the name rainy (raindrop npc)


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.pnga.png
                                                                                           4Ba5vYC.png

ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar  and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

#49 2018-12-07 02:30:40

Killerthegreat
Member
From: Current: Chile (Homeland: UK)
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 141

Re: KTG Graphics Collection (Auras, and possibly others...)

Sorry for being away for so long, I was on a study trip for a week. Anyway I've been trying my hand at a little bit of ActionScript. For some reason, my items appear in the tab but show up as default aura/colour in-game. Whether this has to do with server-side coding I don't know. But so far, I made a client which adds in the Gemstone aura and the Mauve Aura Colour (and the frosty NPC). (and when I say add, I mean add not replace). I think if someone manages to test this client out on a modified server, it should work... I'll post this later.

Hidden text

Here's the Modified Client. Due to the way it is written this time, you can't access the features. (they will still appear in the UI however)
It's practically ready to be implemented, the only thing missing is the server-side coding. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Screenshots

Last edited by Killerthegreat (2018-12-07 05:32:04)


E V E R Y B O D Y   E D I T S .   It's Free Real Estate! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#50 2018-12-07 17:01:28

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: Under your bed
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 415
Website

Re: KTG Graphics Collection (Auras, and possibly others...)

Killerthegreat wrote:

Sorry for being away for so long, I was on a study trip for a week. Anyway I've been trying my hand at a little bit of ActionScript. For some reason, my items appear in the tab but show up as default aura/colour in-game. Whether this has to do with server-side coding I don't know. But so far, I made a client which adds in the Gemstone aura and the Mauve Aura Colour (and the frosty NPC). (and when I say add, I mean add not replace). I think if someone manages to test this client out on a modified server, it should work... I'll post this later.

Hidden text

Here's the Modified Client. Due to the way it is written this time, you can't access the features. (they will still appear in the UI however)
It's practically ready to be implemented, the only thing missing is the server-side coding. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Screenshots

U added colors wow. Nice.


Blue is my favourite color

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

Killerthegreat1544839402734918

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1544841237.9671 - Generated in 0.084 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.74 MiB (Peak: 2.08 MiB) ]