Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2018-12-03 16:36:12

Anatoly
Member
From: Germany, Bavaria, Munich
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 5,957

Remove IP Bans

Request to remove IP Bans - other than for permament.

I was banned from viewing the forum topics for minor: Saying "Reported for minimodding" - that's why I never use "Stay logged in" - but now this... Seriously?


WASTED
unknown.png?width=400&height=125
unknown.png

Offline

#2 2018-12-03 16:47:22

Luka504
Member
From: Serbia,probs never heard of it
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 2,239

Re: Remove IP Bans

My only question is - why?

Is there any good reason to remove IP bans other than you being incapable of avoiding those bans?


How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Luka504.png

Offline

#3 2018-12-03 18:14:51

Anatoly
Member
From: Germany, Bavaria, Munich
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 5,957

Re: Remove IP Bans

Luka504 wrote:

My only question is - why?

Is there any good reason to remove IP bans other than you being incapable of avoiding those bans?

1 days not being able to see the forums for saying "No." - Spam Minor

3 days not being able to see the forums for saying "Move this to forum discussion its not about he game" - Minimod

7 days not being able to see the forums for saying "F*** you got me this time" - Swear

31 days not being able to see the forums for saying "Diff is <snip>" - Personal Info, but known fact.

Last edited by Different55 (2018-12-03 18:19:03)


WASTED
unknown.png?width=400&height=125
unknown.png

Offline

#4 2018-12-03 18:19:24

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,869

Re: Remove IP Bans

Anatoly wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

My only question is - why?

Is there any good reason to remove IP bans other than you being incapable of avoiding those bans?

1 days not being able to see the forums for saying "No." - Spam Minor

3 days not being able to see the forums for saying "Move this to forum discussion its not about he game" - Minimod

7 days not being able to see the forums for saying "F*** you got me this time" - Swear

31 days not being able to see the forums for saying "Diff is <snip>" - Personal Info, but known fact.

I don't care how well known it is, if I (or anyone else) doesn't want it any more known, it ends there.

Last edited by Different55 (2018-12-03 18:19:55)


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#5 2018-12-03 18:24:10

Anatoly
Member
From: Germany, Bavaria, Munich
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 5,957

Re: Remove IP Bans

Different55

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/warnings.php, https://forums.everybodyedits.com/misc.php?action=rules

1. Off-Topic

2. Troublemaking

3. You broke the "Be nice" rule

4. Garbage, I guess.

=> Spam (Minor)

Now, you should not be able to moderate the forums for 3 days.


WASTED
unknown.png?width=400&height=125
unknown.png

Offline

#6 2018-12-03 19:16:19

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Takes Over
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 3,810

Re: Remove IP Bans

Anatoly wrote:
Different55

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/warnings.php, https://forums.everybodyedits.com/misc.php?action=rules

1. Off-Topic

2. Troublemaking

3. You broke the "Be nice" rule

4. Garbage, I guess.

=> Spam (Minor)

Now, you should not be able to moderate the forums for 3 days.

1. offtopic
2. minimodding
3. censor evasion
4. no posting personal information/using said info to impersonate anyone (you did the prior)

When you sign up to join the forums, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the rules, and that you will accept the punishments for breaking those rules. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.


unknown.png
unknown.pngBoxWooden_Crate_EE.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#7 2018-12-03 19:27:44

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 4,844

Re: Remove IP Bans

you are allowed to use spam minor 3 times boefore u get 1 day ban inimod is 0 points warnings dont disapear after ban so you can get abnned again for doing somethign wrong after the 1 day ban


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

#8 2018-12-03 19:57:43

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 7,340

Re: Remove IP Bans

lmao reading the topic title and creator was enough to guess what would be the reasoning in the post, obviously a classic "i got ban //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad" card

petition to give anatoly minimania's new name

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#9 2018-12-03 20:03:59

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Takes Over
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 3,810

Re: Remove IP Bans

TaskManager wrote:

lmao reading the topic title and creator was enough to guess what would be the reasoning in the post, obviously a classic "i got ban //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad" card

petition to give anatoly minimania's new name

No thanks, I want my name to be purely me

Last edited by Crybaby (2018-12-03 20:04:26)


unknown.png
unknown.pngBoxWooden_Crate_EE.png

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#10 2018-12-04 02:19:16

Tomahawk
Forum Mod
From: BiH
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 1,964

Re: Remove IP Bans

Sounds like another “reee let me spam the forum” topic.

Also it’s not difficult to read the forums while ip-banned.


One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Online

Wooted by: (2)

#11 2018-12-04 16:02:32

Anatoly
Member
From: Germany, Bavaria, Munich
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 5,957

Re: Remove IP Bans

Tomahawk wrote:

Also it’s not difficult to read the forums while ip-banned.

Kek. Funny. Actually, no, not funny.

Locked because people here completely have a wrong opinion that doesn't fit mine.


WASTED
unknown.png?width=400&height=125
unknown.png

Offline

Wooted by: (4)
Anatoly1543935752734171

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1558399185.7518 - Generated in 0.044 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.46 MiB (Peak: 1.64 MiB) ]