Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-29 11:41:03, last edited by Nebula (2018-11-29 11:42:15)

Nebula

I'm permabanned in EE Wiki.

Seriously? If I weren't unbanned in that EE Wiki, I could have left the game already. Because, I feel bad for what I did for the EE Wiki, and never going to it again, ever

#2 2018-11-29 13:30:01

Minimania
Moderation Team

Re: I'm permabanned in EE Wiki.

I.... what... is this.. the right forum?

Anyways, what did you even do

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#3 2018-11-29 15:19:57, last edited by MWstudios (2018-11-29 15:20:06)

MWstudios

How do you get banned on EE wiki

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

#4 2018-11-29 15:39:48

Anatoly

But the account is connected to the forum account?

#5 2018-11-29 16:30:35, last edited by KirbyKareem (2018-11-30 22:50:25)

KirbyKareem

uh... emr.. adadskflm,fkpamvpajimpeamksdf

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

Edit: this post got me banned for asking a question! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

VOKXwvt.png

#6 2018-11-29 18:28:21

peace

uhm banne din a wiki for reading it?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#7 2018-11-29 18:34:47

Nebula

minimania wrote:

peace wrote:

KirbyKareem wrote:

MWstudios wrote:

I was been banned for such stuff and I'm no longer doing the following stuff on the ban reason anymore, and my ban is still long as it's almost a year has been passed, without unban

Anatoly wrote:

yes

#8 2018-11-30 00:02:47

Minimania
Moderation Team

Whirl wrote:
minimania wrote:

peace wrote:

KirbyKareem wrote:

MWstudios wrote:

I was been banned for such stuff and I'm no longer doing the following stuff on the ban reason anymore, and my ban is still long as it's almost a year has been passed, without unban

Anatoly wrote:

yes

You didn't answer the question at all tho

21cZxBv.png

#9 2018-11-30 00:16:48

Vitalijus
Website

So you are the sqwairle of wiki?

wn7I7Oa.png

#10 2018-11-30 06:11:24

Nebula

Vitalijus wrote:

Sqwairle isn't like that, he's other person.

#11 2018-11-30 07:52:21

Minimania
Moderation Team

Whirl wrote:
Vitalijus wrote:

Sqwairle isn't like that, he's other person.

At least Squirale lets us know why he was banned

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#12 2018-11-30 15:34:06

peace

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL can you get abnned for reading a wiki LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

peace.png

Wooted by:

#13 2018-11-30 16:13:08

mikelolsuperman
Website

Why is there even a topic about this? You wouldn't get banned for no reason and if you don't know why you were banned you could ask instead of making a post about it to discuss your ban.

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#14 2018-11-30 16:32:56

Different55
Forum Admin

I'm not sure what any of you are doing here. He knows why he was banned. I know why he was banned. I currently don't have any plans to change that. I have 0 idea what the rest of you are going on about but you can safely exit the topic at this point.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#15 2018-11-30 17:03:32, last edited by Nebula (2018-11-30 17:05:29)

Nebula

Different55 wrote:

I'm not sure what any of you are doing here. He knows why he was banned. I know why he was banned. I currently don't have any plans to change that. I have 0 idea what the rest of you are going on about but you can safely exit the topic at this point.

but you must do this, for the rest of this forums, I was changed not being around that EE Wiki for around almost an year.

#16 2018-11-30 17:32:15, last edited by peace (2018-11-30 20:26:41)

peace

me: *kills several poeple* *gets perma locked in prinson for the rest fo my life* *1 year later* me: im sorry cop sive changed myself an dmy midn and all can i please go now?
cops: no.
case closed

EDIT: holy f*** that typo..

peace.png

Wooted by: (4)

#17 2018-11-30 17:39:36, last edited by Nebula (2018-11-30 17:40:55)

Nebula

peace wrote:

me: *kills several poeple* *get sperma locked in prinson for the rest fo my life* *1 year later* me: im sorry cop sive changed myself an dmy midn and all can i please go now?
case closed

were you doing this on purpose?

#18 2018-11-30 18:43:38

mikelolsuperman
Website

peace wrote:

me: *kills several poeple* *get sperma locked in prinson for the rest fo my life* *1 year later* me: im sorry cop sive changed myself an dmy midn and all can i please go now?
case closed

Um peace, I would recommend you change the gets perma locked part to actually say that. It could be seen as really nasty by people that don't notice it's a typo right away.

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Wooted by:

#19 2018-11-30 20:26:07

peace

mikelolsuperman wrote:
peace wrote:

case closed

Um peace, I would recommend you change the gets perma locked part to actually say that. It could be seen as really nasty by people that don't notice it's a typo right away.

uhm youre right lemem edi tthe post

peace.png

#20 2018-12-01 21:11:42

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Whirl wrote:

but you must do this, for the rest of this forums, I was changed not being around that EE Wiki for around almost an year.

Do what? You said you're never going to the wiki again, so there's not much we can do here.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#21 2018-12-01 21:12:45

Nebula

N1KF wrote:
Whirl wrote:

Do what? You said you're never going to the wiki again, so there's not much we can do here.

"never going" but for the eeu's sake

#22 2018-12-01 22:00:40

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Whirl wrote:
N1KF wrote:
Whirl wrote:

I've checked though some of your edits. Some of them were good, but others were bad. Don't cut relevant information from a page without talking about it first (and ESPECIALLY without a good edit reason) or make misleading edits. Don't copy pages onto other wikis since it takes away credit from the original editors complicates things. And of course, please don't try to evade bans.

This isn't about you, and it's not about the forums. It's about the wiki and what's good for it. Unfortunately, a lot of things you did just didn't help the wiki. How do we know your wiki behavior has improved?

Everybody Edits is Fred

Wooted by: (3)

#23 2018-12-01 22:23:37, last edited by Nebula (2018-12-01 22:25:58)

Nebula

N1KF wrote:
Whirl wrote:
N1KF wrote:
Whirl wrote:

I've checked though some of your edits. Some of them were good, but others were bad. Don't cut relevant information from a page without talking about it first (and ESPECIALLY without a good edit reason) or make misleading edits. Don't copy pages onto other wikis since it takes away credit from the original editors complicates things. And of course, please don't try to evade bans.

This isn't about you, and it's not about the forums. It's about the wiki and what's good for it. Unfortunately, a lot of things you did just didn't help the wiki. How do we know your wiki behavior has improved?

evade bans, are exactly a thing that is here just months ago, were not happening anymore

And my edits were bad months ago, too; with the stuff they are on official Wiki, i'm not coping them anymore into other wikis.

#24 2018-12-02 11:31:51

peace

Whirl wrote:
N1KF wrote:
Whirl wrote:
N1KF wrote:
Whirl wrote:

evade bans, are exactly a thing that is here just months ago, were not happening anymore

And my edits were bad months ago, too; with the stuff they are on official Wiki, i'm not coping them anymore into other wikis.

sorry to say thi sbut whirl youve done somethign wrong accep your punishment only if its in your eyes wrong complain

peace.png

#25 2018-12-02 13:24:49

Nebula

peace wrote:
Whirl wrote:
N1KF wrote:
Whirl wrote:
N1KF wrote:

sorry to say thi sbut whirl youve done somethign wrong accep your punishment only if its in your eyes wrong complain

you know you aren't ee wiki staff to say me this

peace1547377134738660

Board footer