Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2018-11-29 11:41:03

Whirl
Member
From: 2015-02-18
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,646
Website

I'm permabanned in EE Wiki.

Seriously? If I weren't unbanned in that EE Wiki, I could have left the game already. Because, I feel bad for what I did for the EE Wiki, and never going to it again, ever

Last edited by Whirl (2018-11-29 11:42:15)


Youtube Twitter

Kudos to HG, Nikko99, Koya and Crybaby
rudik5000.gif

Offline

#2 2018-11-29 13:30:01

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Takes Over
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 3,796

Re: I'm permabanned in EE Wiki.

I.... what... is this.. the right forum?


Anyways, what did you even do


unknown.png
unknown.pngBoxWooden_Crate_EE.png

Offline

#3 2018-11-29 15:19:57

MWstudios
Member
From: World 4-2
Joined: 2018-04-06
Posts: 1,282

Re: I'm permabanned in EE Wiki.

How do you get banned on EE wiki

Last edited by MWstudios (2018-11-29 15:20:06)


Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

Offline

#4 2018-11-29 15:39:48

Anatoly
Member
From: Germany, Bavaria, Munich
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 5,957

Re: I'm permabanned in EE Wiki.

But the account is connected to the forum account?


WASTED
unknown.png?width=400&height=125
unknown.png

Offline

#5 2018-11-29 16:30:35

KirbyKareem
Banned
From: America
Joined: 2018-03-31
Posts: 376

Re: I'm permabanned in EE Wiki.

uh... emr.. adadskflm,fkpamvpajimpeamksdf

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

Edit: this post got me banned for asking a question! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by KirbyKareem (2018-11-30 22:50:25)


VOKXwvt.png

Profile and Signature by HG, check out his other creations!

Offline

#6 2018-11-29 18:28:21

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 4,834

Re: I'm permabanned in EE Wiki.

uhm banne din a wiki for reading it?


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

#7 2018-11-29 18:34:47

Whirl
Member
From: 2015-02-18
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,646
Website

Re: I'm permabanned in EE Wiki.

minimania wrote:

I.... what... is this.. the right forum?


Anyways, what did you even do

peace wrote:

uhm banne din a wiki for reading it?

KirbyKareem wrote:

uh... emr.. adadskflm,fkpamvpajimpeamksdf

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

MWstudios wrote:

How do you get banned on EE wiki

I was been banned for such stuff and I'm no longer doing the following stuff on the ban reason anymore, and my ban is still long as it's almost a year has been passed, without unban

Anatoly wrote:

But the account is connected to the forum account?

yes


Youtube Twitter

Kudos to HG, Nikko99, Koya and Crybaby
rudik5000.gif

Offline

#8 2018-11-30 00:02:47

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Takes Over
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 3,796

Re: I'm permabanned in EE Wiki.

Whirl wrote:
minimania wrote:

I.... what... is this.. the right forum?


Anyways, what did you even do

peace wrote:

uhm banne din a wiki for reading it?

KirbyKareem wrote:

uh... emr.. adadskflm,fkpamvpajimpeamksdf

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

MWstudios wrote:

How do you get banned on EE wiki

I was been banned for such stuff and I'm no longer doing the following stuff on the ban reason anymore, and my ban is still long as it's almost a year has been passed, without unban

Anatoly wrote:

But the account is connected to the forum account?

yes

You didn't answer the question at all tho


unknown.png
unknown.pngBoxWooden_Crate_EE.png

Offline

#9 2018-11-30 00:16:48

Vitalijus
Member
From: Lithuania
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,377
Website

Re: I'm permabanned in EE Wiki.

So you are the sqwairle of wiki?


wn7I7Oa.png

Offline

#10 2018-11-30 06:11:24

Whirl
Member
From: 2015-02-18
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,646
Website

Re: I'm permabanned in EE Wiki.

Vitalijus wrote:

So you are the sqwairle of wiki?

Sqwairle isn't like that, he's other person.


Youtube Twitter

Kudos to HG, Nikko99, Koya and Crybaby
rudik5000.gif

Offline

#11 2018-11-30 07:52:21

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Takes Over
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 3,796

Re: I'm permabanned in EE Wiki.

Whirl wrote:
Vitalijus wrote:

So you are the sqwairle of wiki?

Sqwairle isn't like that, he's other person.

At least Squirale lets us know why he was banned


unknown.png
unknown.pngBoxWooden_Crate_EE.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#12 2018-11-30 15:34:06

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 4,834

Re: I'm permabanned in EE Wiki.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL can you get abnned for reading a wiki LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#13 2018-11-30 16:13:08

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: North Korea
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 1,393
Website

Re: I'm permabanned in EE Wiki.

Why is there even a topic about this? You wouldn't get banned for no reason and if you don't know why you were banned you could ask instead of making a post about it to discuss your ban.


Blue is my favourite color
__________________________________________________________________________
I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

#14 2018-11-30 16:32:56

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,869

Re: I'm permabanned in EE Wiki.

I'm not sure what any of you are doing here. He knows why he was banned. I know why he was banned. I currently don't have any plans to change that. I have 0 idea what the rest of you are going on about but you can safely exit the topic at this point.


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

Wooted by:

#15 2018-11-30 17:03:32

Whirl
Member
From: 2015-02-18
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,646
Website

Re: I'm permabanned in EE Wiki.

Different55 wrote:

I'm not sure what any of you are doing here. He knows why he was banned. I know why he was banned. I currently don't have any plans to change that. I have 0 idea what the rest of you are going on about but you can safely exit the topic at this point.

but you must do this, for the rest of this forums, I was changed not being around that EE Wiki for around almost an year.

Last edited by Whirl (2018-11-30 17:05:29)


Youtube Twitter

Kudos to HG, Nikko99, Koya and Crybaby
rudik5000.gif

Offline

#16 2018-11-30 17:32:15

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 4,834

Re: I'm permabanned in EE Wiki.

me: *kills several poeple* *gets perma locked in prinson for the rest fo my life* *1 year later* me: im sorry cop sive changed myself an dmy midn and all can i please go now?
cops: no.
case closed



EDIT: holy f*** that typo..

Last edited by peace (2018-11-30 20:26:41)


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#17 2018-11-30 17:39:36

Whirl
Member
From: 2015-02-18
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,646
Website

Re: I'm permabanned in EE Wiki.

peace wrote:

me: *kills several poeple* *get sperma locked in prinson for the rest fo my life* *1 year later* me: im sorry cop sive changed myself an dmy midn and all can i please go now?
cops: no.
case closed

were you doing this on purpose?

Last edited by Whirl (2018-11-30 17:40:55)


Youtube Twitter

Kudos to HG, Nikko99, Koya and Crybaby
rudik5000.gif

Offline

#18 2018-11-30 18:43:38

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: North Korea
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 1,393
Website

Re: I'm permabanned in EE Wiki.

peace wrote:

me: *kills several poeple* *get sperma locked in prinson for the rest fo my life* *1 year later* me: im sorry cop sive changed myself an dmy midn and all can i please go now?
cops: no.
case closed

Um peace, I would recommend you change the gets perma locked part to actually say that. It could be seen as really nasty by people that don't notice it's a typo right away.


Blue is my favourite color
__________________________________________________________________________
I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

Wooted by:

#19 2018-11-30 20:26:07

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 4,834

Re: I'm permabanned in EE Wiki.

mikelolsuperman wrote:
peace wrote:

me: *kills several poeple* *get sperma locked in prinson for the rest fo my life* *1 year later* me: im sorry cop sive changed myself an dmy midn and all can i please go now?
cops: no.
case closed

Um peace, I would recommend you change the gets perma locked part to actually say that. It could be seen as really nasty by people that don't notice it's a typo right away.

uhm youre right lemem edi tthe post


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

#20 2018-12-01 21:11:42

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,995

Re: I'm permabanned in EE Wiki.

Whirl wrote:

but you must do this, for the rest of this forums, I was changed not being around that EE Wiki for around almost an year.

Do what? You said you're never going to the wiki again, so there's not much we can do here.


Thank you so much for all the great, fun, and artistic worlds.

Guidelines for a database archive

LukeM's EELVL deserialiser

Offline

#21 2018-12-01 21:12:45

Whirl
Member
From: 2015-02-18
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,646
Website

Re: I'm permabanned in EE Wiki.

N1KF wrote:
Whirl wrote:

but you must do this, for the rest of this forums, I was changed not being around that EE Wiki for around almost an year.

Do what? You said you're never going to the wiki again, so there's not much we can do here.

"never going" but for the eeu's sake


Youtube Twitter

Kudos to HG, Nikko99, Koya and Crybaby
rudik5000.gif

Offline

#22 2018-12-01 22:00:40

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,995

Re: I'm permabanned in EE Wiki.

Whirl wrote:
N1KF wrote:
Whirl wrote:

but you must do this, for the rest of this forums, I was changed not being around that EE Wiki for around almost an year.

Do what? You said you're never going to the wiki again, so there's not much we can do here.

"never going" but for the eeu's sake

I've checked though some of your edits. Some of them were good, but others were bad. Don't cut relevant information from a page without talking about it first (and ESPECIALLY without a good edit reason) or make misleading edits. Don't copy pages onto other wikis since it takes away credit from the original editors complicates things. And of course, please don't try to evade bans.

This isn't about you, and it's not about the forums. It's about the wiki and what's good for it. Unfortunately, a lot of things you did just didn't help the wiki. How do we know your wiki behavior has improved?


Thank you so much for all the great, fun, and artistic worlds.

Guidelines for a database archive

LukeM's EELVL deserialiser

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#23 2018-12-01 22:23:37

Whirl
Member
From: 2015-02-18
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,646
Website

Re: I'm permabanned in EE Wiki.

N1KF wrote:
Whirl wrote:
N1KF wrote:
Whirl wrote:

but you must do this, for the rest of this forums, I was changed not being around that EE Wiki for around almost an year.

Do what? You said you're never going to the wiki again, so there's not much we can do here.

"never going" but for the eeu's sake

I've checked though some of your edits. Some of them were good, but others were bad. Don't cut relevant information from a page without talking about it first (and ESPECIALLY without a good edit reason) or make misleading edits. Don't copy pages onto other wikis since it takes away credit from the original editors complicates things. And of course, please don't try to evade bans.

This isn't about you, and it's not about the forums. It's about the wiki and what's good for it. Unfortunately, a lot of things you did just didn't help the wiki. How do we know your wiki behavior has improved?

evade bans, are exactly a thing that is here just months ago, were not happening anymore

And my edits were bad months ago, too; with the stuff they are on official Wiki, i'm not coping them anymore into other wikis.

Last edited by Whirl (2018-12-01 22:25:58)


Youtube Twitter

Kudos to HG, Nikko99, Koya and Crybaby
rudik5000.gif

Offline

#24 2018-12-02 11:31:51

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 4,834

Re: I'm permabanned in EE Wiki.

Whirl wrote:
N1KF wrote:
Whirl wrote:
N1KF wrote:
Whirl wrote:

but you must do this, for the rest of this forums, I was changed not being around that EE Wiki for around almost an year.

Do what? You said you're never going to the wiki again, so there's not much we can do here.

"never going" but for the eeu's sake

I've checked though some of your edits. Some of them were good, but others were bad. Don't cut relevant information from a page without talking about it first (and ESPECIALLY without a good edit reason) or make misleading edits. Don't copy pages onto other wikis since it takes away credit from the original editors complicates things. And of course, please don't try to evade bans.

This isn't about you, and it's not about the forums. It's about the wiki and what's good for it. Unfortunately, a lot of things you did just didn't help the wiki. How do we know your wiki behavior has improved?

evade bans, are exactly a thing that is here just months ago, were not happening anymore

And my edits were bad months ago, too; with the stuff they are on official Wiki, i'm not coping them anymore into other wikis.

sorry to say thi sbut whirl youve done somethign wrong accep your punishment only if its in your eyes wrong complain


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

#25 2018-12-02 13:24:49

Whirl
Member
From: 2015-02-18
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,646
Website

Re: I'm permabanned in EE Wiki.

peace wrote:
Whirl wrote:
N1KF wrote:
Whirl wrote:
N1KF wrote:

Do what? You said you're never going to the wiki again, so there's not much we can do here.

"never going" but for the eeu's sake

I've checked though some of your edits. Some of them were good, but others were bad. Don't cut relevant information from a page without talking about it first (and ESPECIALLY without a good edit reason) or make misleading edits. Don't copy pages onto other wikis since it takes away credit from the original editors complicates things. And of course, please don't try to evade bans.

This isn't about you, and it's not about the forums. It's about the wiki and what's good for it. Unfortunately, a lot of things you did just didn't help the wiki. How do we know your wiki behavior has improved?

evade bans, are exactly a thing that is here just months ago, were not happening anymore

And my edits were bad months ago, too; with the stuff they are on official Wiki, i'm not coping them anymore into other wikis.

sorry to say thi sbut whirl youve done somethign wrong accep your punishment only if its in your eyes wrong complain

you know you aren't ee wiki staff to say me this


Youtube Twitter

Kudos to HG, Nikko99, Koya and Crybaby
rudik5000.gif

Offline

peace1547377134738660

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1558305606.4812 - Generated in 0.072 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.69 MiB (Peak: 1.99 MiB) ]