Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2018-08-03 14:20:51

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,514

take away woot limit!

serlsy?!

HmmmMMMMmmmM!??

why is there a limit? is it because you get notified everything time I do on procinators server>

YEAH thats right i haven't forgotten I still want to be forgiven and unban.

I know what frog/greg bot does, so why do you mods/staff hate me wooting threads?

I want unlimited wooting and unlimited times to do it


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

Wooted by:

#2 2018-08-03 14:21:40

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 4,863
Website

Re: take away woot limit!

Calm down. I don’t want you to get banned again.


35UNe3I.png

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2018-08-03 14:42:01

minam
Member
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 453

Re: take away woot limit!

If you take away the woot limit, everyone will just woot every single one of their friends posts, and wooting wouldn't have the value it does now.


Isn't this eggciting?
ZWfJa.gif07acp.gif

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2018-08-03 14:55:56

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,652

Re: take away woot limit!

Last time we didn't have a limit we had people trying to woot every post on the forums. Not eager to repeat that


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

#5 2018-08-03 15:14:13

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 4,863
Website

Re: take away woot limit!

Different55 wrote:

Last time we didn't have a limit we had people trying to woot every post on the forums. Not eager to repeat that

add woot bans

/s


35UNe3I.png

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#6 2018-08-04 01:03:44

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,514

Re: take away woot limit!

Different55 wrote:

Last time we didn't have a limit we had people trying to woot every post on the forums. Not eager to repeat that

no just not, i never noticed it but you mods/staff did becuase you had greg bot on your server. so what if people wooted every post? it gives free will and to choose, instead of being limted plus there are alot of threads I want to woot but I can't because I am Limted until mods/staff removes limit

I think the forum would be more active if people had more free will

minam wrote:

If you take away the woot limit, everyone will just woot every single one of their friends posts, and wooting wouldn't have the value it does now.

that's not true, wooting still has no value, or you could say it does not have any value it just means we agree or is funny.

and what you saying what will happen is good, its called being social.

unless the staff/mods can add a button called acknowledge the post or a button called seen.

it would make and give more motivation as well. on systemshock.org forums they have an unlimited acknowledge thingy.

so why can't we?

Last edited by soniiiety (2018-08-04 01:06:18)


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

Wooted by:

#7 2018-08-04 02:12:32

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,652

Re: take away woot limit!

I have no idea why you keep mentioning Gregbot


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

Wooted by:

#8 2018-08-04 03:25:33

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 3,131

Re: take away woot limit!

There's nothing valuable about woots on the forums to begin with. I don't understand why having no limit on it is even a problem, or even why people wooting every post is a problem when they mean literally nothing at all (in most cases)


RM7fEdO.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#9 2018-08-04 05:32:10

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,514

Re: take away woot limit!

Different55 wrote:

I have no idea why you keep mentioning Gregbot

because i know it records woots and notifies person on discord that a thread has been wooted. i seen it with my own eyes when i was on the server with proc and zoey

minimania wrote:

There's nothing valuable about woots on the forums to begin with. I don't understand why having no limit on it is even a problem, or even why people wooting every post is a problem when they mean literally nothing at all (in most cases)

I AGREE

Last edited by soniiiety (2018-08-04 05:32:36)


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

Wooted by:

#10 2018-08-04 05:43:50

NorwegianboyEE
Banned
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 892

Re: take away woot limit!

Just because you want to continue wooting every single post that has your name on it?

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#11 2018-08-04 06:17:58

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,514

Re: take away woot limit!

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Just because you want to continue wooting every single post that has your name on it?

no i woot posts that have nothing to do with me, tis got nothing to do with my name.....


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

Wooted by:

#12 2018-08-04 06:47:36

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,652

Re: take away woot limit!

soniiiety wrote:
Different55 wrote:

I have no idea why you keep mentioning Gregbot

because i know it records woots and notifies person on discord that a thread has been wooted. i seen it with my own eyes when i was on the server with proc and zoey

minimania wrote:

There's nothing valuable about woots on the forums to begin with. I don't understand why having no limit on it is even a problem, or even why people wooting every post is a problem when they mean literally nothing at all (in most cases)

I AGREE

okay but gregbot has nothing to do with the woot limit, it was around before greg and it will be around after.


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#13 2018-08-10 11:33:52

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,514

Re: take away woot limit!

ok well if anyone out there agrees with me please stand up!

because different is making excuse he just forgot etc


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

Wooted by:

#14 2018-08-10 12:00:05

minam
Member
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 453

Re: take away woot limit!

soniiiety wrote:

different is making excuse he just forgot etc

Different55 wrote:

Last time we didn't have a limit we had people trying to woot every post on the forums. Not eager to repeat that

I think past experience is a good reason not to repeat our mistakes.


Isn't this eggciting?
ZWfJa.gif07acp.gif

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#15 2018-08-10 13:58:44

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 3,277

Re: take away woot limit!

hwo abotu no limit but you need to wait 10 secs after each woot


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.pnga.png
                                                                                           4Ba5vYC.png

ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar  and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

Wooted by:

#16 2018-08-10 23:50:46

Ratburntro44
Member
Joined: 1970-01-01
Posts: 1,379
Website

Re: take away woot limit!

just bring back rep ffs


CfDaJeOm.png

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#17 2018-08-11 00:22:02

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,533
Website

Re: take away woot limit!

peace wrote:

hwo abotu no limit but you need to wait 10 secs after each woot

How would that fix the people wooting every post thing? We need whatever limit we have to at least prevent that, otherwise there's no point of having the limit...

Offline

Wooted by:

#18 2018-08-11 00:34:38

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,514

Re: take away woot limit!

yes there is already no point of the woot limit it is takign away our free will and makes people less active becuase they don't know fi to post or not or if people read their post of think tis funny or like a like on facebook.

Does facebook have a likeing/button limit? no they allow to like how many as many posts.

so whats the big deal with people wooting everypost?

i don't understand how that effects anything, all it does it means that person or people are interested and more. the only reasonable and logical explaintion I can find it that the woot limit is to stop the mods/staff and anyone on discord since they have gregbot being mention or seeing a chat full of wooted thread?

it can't be anything other than this. if its not than give me a reason that does invole"OHH ITS NOT VALUBLE ANYMORE BECAISE ITS USED ALL THE TIME" OR "BECUASE THERE WOULD BE NO REASON TO HAVE IT THEN"

i think that is a dumb reason, facebook doesnt have a limt, or other socials


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#19 2018-08-11 01:20:22

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 6,823

Re: take away woot limit!

soniiiety wrote:

yes there is already no point of the woot limit it is takign away our free will

i agree. quality post, as always, soniety!


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

Wooted by:

#20 2018-08-11 01:25:13

ninjasupeatsninja
Member
From: USA
Joined: 2015-04-05
Posts: 1,968
Website

Re: take away woot limit!

allow more woots the longer someone is registered maybe?

Offline

Wooted by:

#21 2018-08-11 01:26:54

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 6,823

Re: take away woot limit!

ninjasupeatsninja wrote:

allow more woots the longer someone is registered maybe?

well, considering N1KF was one of the main woot spammers, that certainly would not help


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#22 2018-08-11 02:04:25

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,514

Re: take away woot limit!

ninjasupeatsninja wrote:

allow more woots the longer someone is registered maybe?

i agree what about rep point or vouches or somthing? or it could have as many woots as how many warns you get or that have had in the past like. reduce the woot button every time or has had in past etc


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

Wooted by:

#23 2018-08-11 03:00:24

ninjasupeatsninja
Member
From: USA
Joined: 2015-04-05
Posts: 1,968
Website

Re: take away woot limit!

how about the more woots you get, the more maximum woots you're allowed to have

Offline

Wooted by:

#24 2018-08-11 03:17:32

minam
Member
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 453

Re: take away woot limit!

ninjasupeatsninja wrote:

how about the more woots you get, the more maximum woots you're allowed to have

That better not be linear. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue


Isn't this eggciting?
ZWfJa.gif07acp.gif

Offline

Wooted by:

#25 2018-08-11 13:23:00

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 6,823

Re: take away woot limit!

minam wrote:
ninjasupeatsninja wrote:

how about the more woots you get, the more maximum woots you're allowed to have

That better not be linear. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

hell yeah let's make it exponential!


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

Wooted by: (2)
mrjawapa1533995308719019

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1545014457.6992 - Generated in 0.056 seconds, 13 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.65 MiB (Peak: 1.93 MiB) ]