Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2017-12-31 10:33:29

peace
Member
From: the netherlands
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 918

not sure if i can make all the tiers for a campaign my self so...

(forum mods, buzzerbee hummerz5, diffrent, (and who i forgot sorry), if in wrong topic please move and remove this line cuz i dont know where to post this)

i have the idea of making a campaing with ALL difficulties simply by all hvaing 1 and the same world and by just ussing effects to make thhings either easier or harder not sure if im allowed to make all tiers myself so im asking if im allowed to do that if so ill do and post the tiers i made in campaing suggestions if not then ill closet this topic after rechiving many no's or if a staff said no


1HIqRW7.png MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and blueclued

Offline

Wooted by:

#2 2017-12-31 10:47:22

minimania
Member
From: Thanks Anatoly for the sig
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 2,411

Re: not sure if i can make all the tiers for a campaign my self so...

Probably belongs in Campaign Suggestions, but I think it's an interesting idea


MuRy4xd.png YYJrxiD.png
Credits to Anatoly for the first, credit to bluecloud for the second.

Offline

#3 2017-12-31 17:17:31

kreacher
Member
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 334

Re: not sure if i can make all the tiers for a campaign my self so...

Nice idea, should go on the topic "Campaign suggestions". Do you mean that the campaign would be a collection of worlds which you can choose the difficulty of by having an effect?


MQneHSv.png

Est. December 2010

Offline

#4 2017-12-31 17:20:09

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 2,202
Website

Re: not sure if i can make all the tiers for a campaign my self so...

kreacher wrote:

Nice idea, should go on the topic "Campaign suggestions".

No it shouldn't, though Level Creation is probably a better spot.

kreacher wrote:

Do you mean that the campaign would be a collection of worlds which you can choose the difficulty of by having an effect?

Seems right.


I didn't like the big picture. Guess we're back to text.

Offline

#5 2017-12-31 17:59:38

kreacher
Member
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 334

Re: not sure if i can make all the tiers for a campaign my self so...

I'm making a level like this at the moment which has invincibility as easy mode and curse as hard mode


MQneHSv.png

Est. December 2010

Offline

#6 2018-01-14 21:42:53

peace
Member
From: the netherlands
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 918

Re: not sure if i can make all the tiers for a campaign my self so...

bumb havent got an answer form megalmab it self so hop ehe will read it now and answer it and to be clear it will be just 9 levels wich are all 9 the same but made harder each time with just the use of an effect or so (9 because of each difficulty (basic basic-easy easy easy-med med med-hardd hard hard-extr. extr.))


1HIqRW7.png MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and blueclued

Offline

#7 2018-01-14 22:17:32

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 4,944

Re: not sure if i can make all the tiers for a campaign my self so...

i dig this idea
perhaps add some difference in the placement of hazards and other action blocks as well within the minis? in order to have that variety in difficulties
though the solid blocks, bgs and decos should be untouched


qBu0JJS.pngwa2cdu.jpg
#FreeSeizures2015 | 10K PEOPLE DIED EVERYDAY BY HACKERS, ITS FBI OFC. | green signature by drstereos (?),
painted signature by zoey, green maxi123 picture by latif, profile picture by bluecloud, thank you people!

Offline

#8 2018-01-17 15:53:48

peace
Member
From: the netherlands
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 918

Re: not sure if i can make all the tiers for a campaign my self so...

maxi123 wrote:

i dig this idea
perhaps add some difference in the placement of hazards and other action blocks as well within the minis? in order to have that variety in difficulties
though the solid blocks, bgs and decos should be untouched

yeah wasnt sure how to do it well was only sure i would give peole no grav for basic diff. and perhaps leviation for basic-easy orso


1HIqRW7.png MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and blueclued

Offline

#9 2018-01-17 17:59:04

Saint-14
Formerly The Armamentarium
From: ABSOLUTE UNIT
Joined: 2016-12-08
Posts: 218

Re: not sure if i can make all the tiers for a campaign my self so...

Why is your spelling and grammar so bad??

Offline

#10 2018-01-17 18:52:02

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin
From: Texas, U.S.A.
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,815
Website

Re: not sure if i can make all the tiers for a campaign my self so...

moved to campaign suggestions although tbh i dont really even know if it belongs here or not. we need some kind of "unfinshed campaign suggestions" place


TdQRyz3.png

?type=online&name=BuzzerBee     ?type=location&name=BuzzerBee     ?type=lastlogin&name=BuzzerBee
thx lrussell

Offline

Wooted by:

#11 2018-01-17 18:59:34

peace
Member
From: the netherlands
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 918

Re: not sure if i can make all the tiers for a campaign my self so...

BuzzerBee wrote:

moved to campaign suggestions although tbh i dont really even know if it belongs here or not. we need some kind of "unfinshed campaign suggestions" place

wasnt sure too where to put it ;p


1HIqRW7.png MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and blueclued

Offline

#12 2018-01-23 18:21:45

peace
Member
From: the netherlands
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 918

Re: not sure if i can make all the tiers for a campaign my self so...

bumb @megalamb please answer


1HIqRW7.png MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and blueclued

Offline

#13 2018-01-23 19:30:45

John
EE Admin (Formerly Emalton)
From: USA ̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍
Joined: 2015-06-16
Posts: 1,352

Re: not sure if i can make all the tiers for a campaign my self so...

Forwarded this topic to Xenonetix.


B4RUMPS.png
unknown.png
Thanks Latif Jet for the avatar and Zoey2070, Amds, Jet, Anatoly Jet / HG for the signature!

Offline

#14 2018-01-23 19:38:45

Kirby
Campaign Curator
Joined: 2015-04-04
Posts: 3,729

Re: not sure if i can make all the tiers for a campaign my self so...

Correct me if i'm wrong, but your idea is for the campaign team to make the same level 5 times?

People already complained when that happened twice in journey, I don't think it'd go over very well if this campaign was implemented

Offline

#15 2018-01-23 21:05:23

peace
Member
From: the netherlands
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 918

Re: not sure if i can make all the tiers for a campaign my self so...

Kirby wrote:

Correct me if i'm wrong, but your idea is for the campaign team to make the same level 5 times?

People already complained when that happened twice in journey, I don't think it'd go over very well if this campaign was implemented

no i can make the 5 levels just allwith increasing difficulty just wantedto make sure if you will add it then but as emalton said

Emalton wrote:

Forwarded this topic to Xenonetix.


1HIqRW7.png MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and blueclued

Offline

#16 2018-01-23 23:56:03

Kirby
Campaign Curator
Joined: 2015-04-04
Posts: 3,729

Re: not sure if i can make all the tiers for a campaign my self so...

peace wrote:
Kirby wrote:

Correct me if i'm wrong, but your idea is for the campaign team to make the same level 5 times?

People already complained when that happened twice in journey, I don't think it'd go over very well if this campaign was implemented

no i can make the 5 levels just allwith increasing difficulty just wantedto make sure if you will add it then but as emalton said

Emalton wrote:

Forwarded this topic to Xenonetix.

It's not about who makes the levels, it's the fact that they are all made by the same user. We try to not make campaigns with more than 1 of a specific user hosting the worlds in them. I know there are exceptions, but it's still the goal since we want to promote as many builders as possible.

Also, the concept itself wouldn't really work. The tiers would start to get mundane, as you're essentially playing the same level over and over again, even if it is with different effects.

Offline

#17 2018-01-23 23:57:48

LukeM
Formerly destroyer123
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 1,473
Website

Re: not sure if i can make all the tiers for a campaign my self so...

tl;dr; Probably a good concept for a single world, but not suited for a campaign


- Luke Miles

Offline

#18 2018-01-24 13:55:16

peace
Member
From: the netherlands
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 918

Re: not sure if i can make all the tiers for a campaign my self so...

Kirby wrote:
peace wrote:
Kirby wrote:

Correct me if i'm wrong, but your idea is for the campaign team to make the same level 5 times?

People already complained when that happened twice in journey, I don't think it'd go over very well if this campaign was implemented

no i can make the 5 levels just allwith increasing difficulty just wantedto make sure if you will add it then but as emalton said

Emalton wrote:

Forwarded this topic to Xenonetix.

It's not about who makes the levels, it's the fact that they are all made by the same user. We try to not make campaigns with more than 1 of a specific user hosting the worlds in them. I know there are exceptions, but it's still the goal since we want to promote as many builders as possible.

Also, the concept itself wouldn't really work. The tiers would start to get mundane, as you're essentially playing the same level over and over again, even if it is with different effects.

the first thing well yeha i can relate but i dont have any world campaigned yet so it shouldnt be a problem the 2nd thing well yeah that basically my idea an di think some poeple actualy like the idea

LukeM wrote:

tl;dr; Probably a good concept for a single world, but not suited for a campaign

well then you cant make big levels as there are 9 diffent difficultys in ee campaings right now if you use a huge world you will end up having boxes from 33,3333333333*33,3333333333 ~33*33


1HIqRW7.png MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and blueclued

Offline

#19 2018-01-24 16:47:07

LukeM
Formerly destroyer123
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 1,473
Website

Re: not sure if i can make all the tiers for a campaign my self so...

peace wrote:

well then you cant make big levels as there are 9 diffent difficultys in ee campaings right now if you use a huge world you will end up having boxes from 33,3333333333*33,3333333333 ~33*33

peace wrote:

i have the idea of making a campaing with ALL difficulties simply by all hvaing 1 and the same world and by just ussing effects to make thhings either easier or harder

Wasn't your idea to have a single level, but just change the effects to change the difficulty? Then you would only need one 300x300 area (- a bit for the effect switcher thing). (also thats if you had 9x9 boxes, in a 300x300 world you can have 9 100x100 boxes)

Last edited by LukeM (2018-01-24 16:47:43)


- Luke Miles

Offline

#20 2018-01-24 16:50:59

peace
Member
From: the netherlands
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 918

Re: not sure if i can make all the tiers for a campaign my self so...

LukeM wrote:
peace wrote:

well then you cant make big levels as there are 9 diffent difficultys in ee campaings right now if you use a huge world you will end up having boxes from 33,3333333333*33,3333333333 ~33*33

peace wrote:

i have the idea of making a campaing with ALL difficulties simply by all hvaing 1 and the same world and by just ussing effects to make thhings either easier or harder

Wasn't your idea to have a single level, but just change the effects to change the difficulty? Then you would only need one 300x300 area (- a bit for the effect switcher thing). (also thats if you had 9x9 boxes, in a 300x300 world you can have 9 100x100 boxes)

tbh its  not onl yeffects changing and its the smae level oncept (deco untouched ect)


1HIqRW7.png MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and blueclued

Offline

#21 2018-02-13 11:30:03

peace
Member
From: the netherlands
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 918

Re: not sure if i can make all the tiers for a campaign my self so...

let me bumb this again since after emal forwarded this to mega i haven theard anythign of him maby he reads it now


1HIqRW7.png MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and blueclued

Offline

peace1518517803695648

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB