Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#776 2022-09-11 19:03:01

Nuclear Gandhi

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

Pqwerty wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

I haven't read like the last 400 posts or so, so I'm curious about a few things here, if you could elaborate?
1) Why are you interested in "assuming the above is true", when "the above" is a Gikkle perspective only? You're not Gikkle.
2) Why are other 3, besides Gikkle, assumed Town? I don't mean from Gikkle perspective, I mean from yours.
3) The list has a pre-flipped MM as Town and assumed Grilyon as one of the most likely wolves. One is a red flag, the other is bad look at it's credibility. Why do you hold weight on this list?

It looks weird for you to look at that list so seriously as you do, and frankly - uncritically. Again, you're not Gikkle, you're coasting on his made list for (??) reason which I'd like to learn your reasoning for.

1) I townread Gikkle so I think he's telling the truth when he says this. Something is true regardless of what perspective you view it from, so I don't think it matters whose perspective it comes from.
2) Mini is heavily implied by Elijah to have gotten a green check. Elijah had 2 big reads: MM is 100% mafia and Mini is 99% town, and we were pretty sure one of those reads was the inspect. Since MM didn't flip mafia, the inspect must've been Mini. So Mini is basically cop-cleared. I know I am town, so this just leaves Oliver. The possible partners for Oliver are you, 2B, BB, and Gikkle. Recall that ShadowsEdge was suspicious of 2B/BB/BBJ. So if BBJ was a partner with 2B or BB, then ShadowsEdge is listing both of their partners as suspicious, which would basically be outing their partners when they flipped traitor. If Gikkle and Oliver are partners, then we'd have an MIA mafia since both were subs, which how could it make a kill? If you and Oliver are mafia, then why would you be trying to bus Oliver D2 when you were already highly townread? In all cases, Oliver as mafia doesn't make sense. (This is basically Gikkle's argument for Oliver town).
3) I'm just using up to the "Every team if MM is town" list. I'm not using any of the further info past that list. The information before that is just the assumptions that me/Gikkle/Oliver/Mini are town and that Shadow did not put all their teammates as scumreads.

I value Gikkle's opinion since I think they are town and the logic up to that point seems plausible to me. If I didn't agree with Gikkle then I'd have a different opinion.

So this's your PoE:
-You townread Gikkle.
-You are you.
-You assume greencheck on mini despite the "99%" and "almost lock". What do you think of 311? To me that'd be the next most likely cop check to have occured - the Lumi check.
-You don't believe Shadow would sus 2 wolves in 2B,BB,Oliwaz.

The last 2 are assuming something that's, at best, a 50/50. Although that last one, rule of 3, has a merit.
For me there's 2 chances: either the assumptions are wrong or you and/or Gikkle are wolf.
I can agree with last assumption - that there's probably just 1 wolf in there. But the assumption about Mini seems assuming the less likely.
At the end of the day it looks to me like you're following these assumptions in order to sheep your townread - Gikkle. Can you tell more about your townread on Gikkle? And you should honestly remove that assumption about the mini check from your equation.

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”

- Dr. Seuss

#777 2022-09-11 19:10:36

Nuclear Gandhi

Norwee wrote:

[1] Nuclear Gandhi: Grilyon2

Norwee wrote:

Grilyon2 has been found dead tonight.
Their role is:

Hidden text
Pqwerty wrote:

there is no case where Gandhi isn't mafia.

Gikkle wrote:

There is important night kill analysis to be made here if Grilyon was the intended mafia kill.

Aha, sure https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”

- Dr. Seuss

#778 2022-09-11 19:12:48

Gikkle

ElijahBaley wrote:

and if you are going to lynch me, for the love of God, trust my read on Minimania and leave them alone. he is THE ONLY person all game who did anything that alignment indicative, please don't usher them out the door.

If you say something like this as a cop and didn't check that person then idk what you're doing

#779 2022-09-11 19:16:54

Nuclear Gandhi

Gikkle wrote:
ElijahBaley wrote:

and if you are going to lynch me, for the love of God, trust my read on Minimania and leave them alone. he is THE ONLY person all game who did anything that alignment indicative, please don't usher them out the door.

If you say something like this as a cop and didn't check that person then idk what you're doing

ahh that does look clearing for mini yeh

- Dr. Seuss

#780 2022-09-11 19:20:17

Nuclear Gandhi

Gikkle wrote:

If we accept Oliver/Pqwerty/Mini as town

So what's the story behind the Oliwaz and Pqwerty clears?

- Dr. Seuss

#781 2022-09-11 19:40:43

Pqwerty

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

So this's your PoE:
-You townread Gikkle.
-You are you.
-You assume greencheck on mini despite the "99%" and "almost lock". What do you think of 311? To me that'd be the next most likely cop check to have occured - the Lumi check.
-You don't believe Shadow would sus 2 wolves in 2B,BB,Oliwaz.

The last 2 are assuming something that's, at best, a 50/50. Although that last one, rule of 3, has a merit.
For me there's 2 chances: either the assumptions are wrong or you and/or Gikkle are wolf.
I can agree with last assumption - that there's probably just 1 wolf in there. But the assumption about Mini seems assuming the less likely.
At the end of the day it looks to me like you're following these assumptions in order to sheep your townread - Gikkle. Can you tell more about your townread on Gikkle? And you should honestly remove that assumption about the mini check from your equation.

Here are my notes on Gikkle. Post numbers are based on where they appear in the ISO, not in the thread.

My Notes on Gikkle

I think Gikkle's scumhunting and townleading far outweighs my potential doubts, so he's a townread for me. Also, I disagree that Lumi was the more likely to be the cop inspect. You said so yourself "Anyone would kill Lumi", which I interpret as "anyone would townread and kill Lumi". Not to mention, Mini was one of the wagons that almost lead to a lynch D1. If I were a cop, I'd probably inspect the guy who almost got voted off over the townread town leader. Maybe, like you, Elijah just knew Lumi was town and just didn't need an inspect to confirm it. I'm just saying I think Mini is the read here.

But say none of this hypothetical mattered.

How do you explain your votes on BB and MM when you townread both of them for making deep reads? What are your reads/opinions?

#782 2022-09-11 19:56:48

Pqwerty

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
Gikkle wrote:

If we accept Oliver/Pqwerty/Mini as town

So what's the story behind the Oliwaz and Pqwerty clears?

So far the only case for Oliwaz being town is the one from Gikkle that I summarized.

I claimed Miller Neighbor with 2B as my neighbor and 2B confirmed the neighbor part. Miller is a town role and I assume people believe my claim.

#783 2022-09-11 20:26:02

Nuclear Gandhi

[=Pqwerty]
Here are my notes on Gikkle. Post numbers are based on where they appear in the ISO, not in the thread.
Gikkle:
Reasons for town: #4 in ISO is where he finds ShadowsEdge's scumslip. He probably wouldn't point a scumslip out as mafia. His ISO is full of scumhunting. #35 is a logical post, despite it defending Shadow. I assume in #38 he legitimately thought Shadow was town and that's why he was sad to vote them, so it's likely not a scum realizing they're voting the traitor. So it's not fake emotion . #61 is a good explanation why Oliver is town and #62 is equally helpful, especially given the MM flip. #17, #24, #33, #66  makes it look like he's against Gandhi, but at the end of the day he voted for MM. #74 shows he's torn between the two, so it's probably not a big deal.

Reasons for mafia:  #18 I know he said he was trying to bait the mafia, but is it possible that he was just using this as an excuse as mafia for why he didn't die? #55 idk the progression on how he scumread MM. It's sort of out of nowhere. #41 he found out that Mini was most likely the cop read. It could be TMI but idk[/]
"Reasons for town: #4 in ISO is where he finds ShadowsEdge's scumslip. " - the scumslip is not a scumslip because it's literally in the OP, Gikkle just missed it. As a matter of fact, if you read the game at all, first few pages lost wolf was talked about: namely where I joked about Elijah's "Confirmed Gangster" comment being a lost wolf signalling.
Obviously Gikkle didn't read neither the OP nor the early game due to this. But idk how you could call this a "Gikkle pointing out a scumslip". About Gikkle I could see it being a townslip, perhaps, under the assumption that he's bad (which he's not). But you? That's just horrible.
And the rest if your townread on Gikkle is, for the most part "he's logical" "he makes sense", "he is leading the town". I hope I don't have to point out why those are horrendous reasons to townread someone?
The scumread reasons are vein aswell.

In general you seem to be a lot about "x said this, y thought that" and just townread the most influential/logical sounding. Like, your 336 for example. It's one big ball of information instead of analysis.

[=Pqwerty]
I think Gikkle's scumhunting and townleading far outweighs my potential doubts, so he's a townread for me. Also, I disagree that Lumi was the more likely to be the cop inspect. You said so yourself "Anyone would kill Lumi", which I interpret as "anyone would townread and kill Lumi". Not to mention, Mini was one of the wagons that almost lead to a lynch D1. If I were a cop, I'd probably inspect the guy who almost got voted off over the townread town leader. Maybe, like you, Elijah just knew Lumi was town and just didn't need an inspect to confirm it. I'm just saying I think Mini is the read here.

[/]
Can't help it when people forget that wolves have to fake scumhunting. But why is "townleading" a townread reason?
I agree about Lumi, after Gikkle provided that , btw.

[=Pqwerty]
How do you explain your votes on BB and MM when you townread both of them for making deep reads? What are your reads/opinions?[/]
BB
[]
[=Nuclear Gandhi][=2b55b5g]
why did you vote BB?[/]

I was hoping anything would happen from it. I don't know, you're the only one who had any kind of reaction to it other than MM's 328.
In a world where BB is wolf, either his wolf mates are in 2b55, MM, Grilyon; or it wasn't serious enough to force any kind of reaction out of it.
I'm rather inclined to believe the wolf team not to be MM, SB, 2b55.
/][/]

MM
[]
[=Nuclear Gandhi]I lost interest and dropped this game out of my mind something like 30h into Day2 or so; so I've some amount of catching up to do. Probably best if I start from SoD2 with the 2 flips in mind, I'll write my thoughts along the way.

- Dead cop had only night1 to do investigations, and the first thing he did was [ https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 88#p795588 ]
Assuming no further indications of Elijah having checked someone else, like a sudden heavy townread for example, then this should be a good vote.

Given that 284+291+295+320 show that he could state reasons to sus BB but not the same for MM, while voting MM first and foremost (the BB sus looks like more of a afterthought), says to me that he had a red check on MM while the BB read is only there to not make it too obvious he's a Cop.

297+307 could indicate Elijah having a green check on minimania. But the "almost" and "99%" parts make it less likely to me.

With this in mind, this might be conf biasing but 302 looks a bit dishonest. I mean the Lumi part. Lumi's main/only real meta tell is level of confidence, so Lumi being so in their town range while being a potentially strong asset - Idk why would someone who's so familiar with Lumi as MM is be happy that Lumi's dead.

On the flip side though, 305 makes little sense if he knew MM to be wolf? Not sure. Either way, Elijah's check was either MM wolf or Minimania town. 50/50 imho

311+312+331 could indicate Elijah having checked Lumi or BB instead? I wish he was more obvious, but at the very least he was obvious enough for the wolves to know he's a cop for whatever reason - so I don't think it's one of these.

MM is someone who knows better than almost anyone else that I sometimes stir up the pot for reactions and content. This this end, 327 is a bit weird reaction because I'd assume my intent there should've been obvious to him.

334 - Imagine a dead cop having in his ISO a post where he calls you 100% Mafia, in caps. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

ngl, upon seeing 336+knowing that there's multiple new and very active slots to read later, kinda makes me want to procrastinate a bit more. Maybe a bit later, maybe tommorow, we'll see.

!vote Marshmallow Marshall[/][/]

reads/opinions
[]
none because
[=Nuclear Gandhi]
I haven't read like the last 400 posts or so[/]

Well, ok, I'll give you 1 thing - you're 'reads' feel rather vein to me. I'm yet to decide if it's alignment indicative.
[/]

- Dr. Seuss

#784 2022-09-11 20:28:00

Nuclear Gandhi

that post is so ugly because I spent 10-20minutes trying to find the "spoiler has no matching /spoiler" and "quote has no matching /quote"

literally I had 4 spoiler openers and 4 spoiler closer tags
I copy pasted quotes

idk what the **** this sites **** problem is but it seemed mission impossible to I just replaces all "spoiler" and "quote" with just empty space because **** this ****

- Dr. Seuss

#785 2022-09-11 20:34:24

Nuclear Gandhi

I dare someone to find what the sites **** problem here is

[quote=Nuclear Gandhi][quote=Pqwerty]
Gikkle:
Reasons for town: #4 in ISO is where he finds ShadowsEdge's scumslip. He probably wouldn't point a scumslip out as mafia. His ISO is full of scumhunting. #35 is a logical post, despite it defending Shadow. I assume in #38 he legitimately thought Shadow was town and that's why he was sad to vote them, so it's likely not a scum realizing they're voting the traitor. So it's not fake emotion . #61 is a good explanation why Oliver is town and #62 is equally helpful, especially given the MM flip. #17, #24, #33, #66  makes it look like he's against Gandhi, but at the end of the day he voted for MM. #74 shows he's torn between the two, so it's probably not a big deal.

Reasons for mafia:  #18 I know he said he was trying to bait the mafia, but is it possible that he was just using this as an excuse as mafia for why he didn't die? #55 idk the progression on how he scumread MM. It's sort of out of nowhere. #41 he found out that Mini was most likely the cop read. It could be TMI but idk[/quote]
"Reasons for town: #4 in ISO is where he finds ShadowsEdge's scumslip. " - the scumslip is not a scumslip because it's literally in the OP, Gikkle just missed it. As a matter of fact, if you read the game at all, first few pages lost wolf was talked about: namely where I joked about Elijah's "Confirmed Gangster" comment being a lost wolf signalling.
Obviously Gikkle didn't read neither the OP nor the early game due to this. But idk how you could call this a "Gikkle pointing out a scumslip". About Gikkle I could see it being a townslip, perhaps, under the assumption that he's bad (which he's not). But you? That's just horrible.
And the rest if your townread on Gikkle is, for the most part "he's logical" "he makes sense", "he is leading the town". I hope I don't have to point out why those are horrendous reasons to townread someone?

In general you seem to be a lot about "x said this, y thought that" and just townread the most influential/logical sounding. Like, your [url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795648#p795648]336[/url] for example. It's one big ball of information instead of analysis.

[quote=Pqwerty]

[/quote]
Can't help it when people forget that wolves have to fake scumhunting. But why is "townleading" a townread reason?

[quote=Pqwerty]
How do you explain your votes on BB and MM when you townread both of them for making deep reads? What are your reads/opinions?[/]
BB
[spoiler]
[quote=Nuclear Gandhi][quote=2b55b5g]
why did you vote BB?[/quote]

I was hoping [i]anything[/i] would happen from it. I don't know, you're the only one who had any kind of reaction to it other than MM's [url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795640#p795640]328[/url].
In a world where BB is wolf, either his wolf mates are in 2b55, MM, Grilyon; or it wasn't serious enough to force any kind of reaction out of it. 
[/quote][/spoiler]

MM
[spoiler]
[quote=Nuclear Gandhi]I lost interest and dropped this game out of my mind something like 30h into Day2 or so; so I've some amount of catching up to do. Probably best if I start from SoD2 with the 2 flips in mind, I'll write my thoughts along the way.

- Dead cop had only night1 to do investigations, and the first thing he did was [ [url]https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795588#p795588[/url] ]
Assuming no further indications of Elijah having checked someone else, like a sudden heavy townread for example, then this should be a good vote.

Given that [url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795596#p795596]284[/url]+[url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795603#p795603]291[/url]+[url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795607#p795607]295[/url]+[url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795632#p795632]320[/url] show that he could state reasons to sus BB but not the same for MM, while voting MM first and foremost (the BB sus looks like more of a afterthought), says to me that he had a red check on MM while the BB read is only there to not make it too obvious he's a Cop.

[url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795609#p795609]297[/url]+[url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795619#p795619]307[/url] [i]could[/i] indicate Elijah having a green check on minimania. But the "almost" and "99%" parts make it less likely to me. 

With this in mind, this might be conf biasing but [url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795614#p795614]302[/url] looks a bit dishonest. I mean the Lumi part. Lumi's main/only real meta tell is level of confidence, so Lumi being so in their town range while being a potentially strong asset - Idk why would someone who's so familiar with Lumi as MM is be happy that Lumi's dead.

On the flip side though, [url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795617#p795617]305[/url] makes little sense if he knew MM to be wolf? Not sure. Either way, Elijah's check was either MM wolf or Minimania town. 50/50 imho

[url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795623#p795623]311[/url]+[url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795624#p795624]312[/url]+[url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795643#p795643]331[/url] could indicate Elijah having checked Lumi or BB instead? I wish he was more obvious, but at the very least he was obvious enough for the wolves to know he's a cop for whatever reason - so I don't think it's one of these.

MM is someone who knows better than almost anyone else that I sometimes stir up the pot for reactions and content. This this end, [url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795639#p795639]327[/url] is a bit weird reaction because I'd assume my intent there should've been obvious to him.

[url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795646#p795646]334[/url] - Imagine a dead cop having in his ISO a post where he calls you 100% Mafia, in caps. :D

ngl, upon seeing [url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795648#p795648]336[/url]+knowing that there's multiple new and very active slots to read later, kinda makes me want to procrastinate a bit more. Maybe a bit later, maybe tommorow, we'll see.

[b]!vote Marshmallow Marshall[/b][quote/][/spoiler]

reads/opinions
[spoiler]
none because
[quote=Nuclear Gandhi]
I haven't read like the last 400 posts or so[/quote]

Well, ok, I'll give you 1 thing - you're 'reads' feel rather vein to me. I'm yet to decide if it's alignment indicative.
[/spoiler][/quote]

- Dr. Seuss

#786 2022-09-11 20:40:23

Nuclear Gandhi

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

Gikkle:
Reasons for town: #4 in ISO is where he finds ShadowsEdge's scumslip. He probably wouldn't point a scumslip out as mafia. His ISO is full of scumhunting. #35 is a logical post, despite it defending Shadow. I assume in #38 he legitimately thought Shadow was town and that's why he was sad to vote them, so it's likely not a scum realizing they're voting the traitor. So it's not fake emotion . #61 is a good explanation why Oliver is town and #62 is equally helpful, especially given the MM flip. #17, #24, #33, #66  makes it look like he's against Gandhi, but at the end of the day he voted for MM. #74 shows he's torn between the two, so it's probably not a big deal.

Reasons for mafia:  #18 I know he said he was trying to bait the mafia, but is it possible that he was just using this as an excuse as mafia for why he didn't die? #55 idk the progression on how he scumread MM. It's sort of out of nowhere. #41 he found out that Mini was most likely the cop read. It could be TMI but idk[/quote]

In general you seem to be a lot about "x said this, y thought that" and just townread the most influential/logical sounding. Like, your [url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795648#p795648]336[/url] for example. It's one big ball of information instead of analysis.

[quote=Pqwerty]

[/quote]

[quote=Pqwerty]
How do you explain your votes on BB and MM when you townread both of them for making deep reads? What are your reads/opinions?[/quote]
BB
[spoiler]

I was hoping [i]anything[/i] would happen from it. I don't know, you're the only one who had any kind of reaction to it other than MM's [url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795640#p795640]328[/url].
[/quote][/spoiler]

MM
[spoiler]
[quote=Nuclear Gandhi]I lost interest and dropped this game out of my mind something like 30h into Day2 or so; so I've some amount of catching up to do. Probably best if I start from SoD2 with the 2 flips in mind, I'll write my thoughts along the way.

- Dead cop had only night1 to do investigations, and the first thing he did was [ [url]https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795588#p795588[/url] ]

Given that [url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795596#p795596]284[/url]+[url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795603#p795603]291[/url]+[url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795607#p795607]295[/url]+[url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795632#p795632]320[/url] show that he could state reasons to sus BB but not the same for MM, while voting MM first and foremost (the BB sus looks like more of a afterthought), says to me that he had a red check on MM while the BB read is only there to not make it too obvious he's a Cop.

[url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795609#p795609]297[/url]+[url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795619#p795619]307[/url] [i]could[/i] indicate Elijah having a green check on minimania. But the "almost" and "99%" parts make it less likely to me. 

With this in mind, this might be conf biasing but [url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795614#p795614]302[/url] looks a bit dishonest. I mean the Lumi part. Lumi's main/only real meta tell is level of confidence, so Lumi being so in their town range while being a potentially strong asset - Idk why would someone who's so familiar with Lumi as MM is be happy that Lumi's dead.

On the flip side though, [url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795617#p795617]305[/url] makes little sense if he knew MM to be wolf? Not sure. Either way, Elijah's check was either MM wolf or Minimania town. 50/50 imho

[url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795623#p795623]311[/url]+[url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795624#p795624]312[/url]+[url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795643#p795643]331[/url] could indicate Elijah having checked Lumi or BB instead? I wish he was more obvious, but at the very least he was obvious enough for the wolves to know he's a cop for whatever reason - so I don't think it's one of these.

MM is someone who knows better than almost anyone else that I sometimes stir up the pot for reactions and content. This this end, [url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795639#p795639]327[/url] is a bit weird reaction because I'd assume my intent there should've been obvious to him.

[url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795646#p795646]334[/url] - Imagine a dead cop having in his ISO a post where he calls you 100% Mafia, in caps. :D

ngl, upon seeing [url=https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795648#p795648]336[/url]+knowing that there's multiple new and very active slots to read later, kinda makes me want to procrastinate a bit more. Maybe a bit later, maybe tommorow, we'll see.

[b]!vote Marshmallow Marshall[/b][quote/][/spoiler]

reads/opinions
[spoiler]
none because
[quote=Nuclear Gandhi]

[/spoiler][/quote]

EBWOP

- Dr. Seuss

#787 2022-09-11 20:48:25

Nuclear Gandhi

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

Gikkle:

[quote=Pqwerty]

[/quote]

[quote=Pqwerty]
How do you explain your votes on BB and MM when you townread both of them for making deep reads? What are your reads/opinions?[/quote]
BB
[spoiler]

[/quote][/spoiler]

MM
[spoiler]

[b]!vote Marshmallow Marshall[/b][/quote/][/spoiler]

reads/opinions
[spoiler]
none because
[quote=Nuclear Gandhi]

[/spoiler][/quote]

EBWOP

EBWOP

srsly wtf is this websites **** problem?
3 spoiler openers
3 spoiler closers
7 quote openers
7 quote closers

- Dr. Seuss

#788 2022-09-11 20:50:59

Pqwerty

Let me know if/when you read up. I was able to parse through your message for the most part. Just so I understand it correctly, the vote on BB was to drum up activity and the vote on MM was because (at the time) you thought MM was the inspect?

#789 2022-09-11 20:52:11

Pqwerty

Oh and you don't like my reads

#790 2022-09-11 20:57:18

Nuclear Gandhi

Pqwerty wrote:

Let me know if/when you read up. I was able to parse through your message for the most part. Just so I understand it correctly, the vote on BB was to drum up activity and the vote on MM was because (at the time) you thought MM was the inspect?

About BB - I quoted my post
About MM - I quote my post
About my reads - I quote where I said I hadn't read 400 posts at least, but I did give you 1 opinion - your reads are vain.

In general you seem to be a lot about "x said this, y thought that" and just townread the most influential/logical sounding. Like, your 336 for example. It's one big ball of information instead of analysis.

- Dr. Seuss

#791 2022-09-11 20:59:10

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

[quote=Pqwerty]
Gikkle:

[quote=Pqwerty]

[/quote]

[quote=Pqwerty]
BB
[spoiler]

[/quote][/spoiler]

MM
[spoiler]

- Dead cop had only night1 to do investigations, and the first thing he did was [url]https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=795588#p795588[/url]

[b]!vote Marshmallow Marshall[/b][/quote][/spoiler]

reads/opinions
[spoiler]
none because
[quote=Nuclear Gandhi]

[/spoiler]

try this, Gandhi

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#792 2022-09-11 20:59:55

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

anyway, good morning everyone

i received a fruit (:

TdQRyz3.png

#793 2022-09-11 21:03:44

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

ISO list once again

Host
(0.) Norwee

Alive
2. Onjit / Gikkle
4. 2b55b5g
5. Pqwerty
6. Minimania
8. Big Bon Jovi / Oliwaz144
10. BuzzerBee
11. Nuclear Gandhi
12. Grilyon2

Dead
1. ShadowsEdge (Traitor Watcher)
3. Marshmallow Marshall (Vanilla Townie)
7. AllenCaspe9510 (Vanilla Townie)
9. ElijahBaley (Town Cop)
13. Lumi (Vanilla Townie)

TdQRyz3.png

#794 2022-09-11 21:03:55

Pqwerty

Also is Mini the fruit vendor?

Wooted by:

#795 2022-09-11 21:06:52

Nuclear Gandhi

Like, how can you not know anything that's happend in this game.
You don't know there was mention of lost wolf in the OP nor you ever noticed the talk about the lost wolf in the beginning of the game? How can you honestly stand there and say "Gikkle pointed out a scumslip by Shadow".
You don't know about my basically only post Day2, where I voted MM nor know it's reason.
You don't know why I voted BB despite me having explicitly said why.
What DO you know?
You know how to townread someone for "scumhunting", as if wolves wouldn't fake that. You townread someone for "being logical and making sense", as if wolves were idiots.
You provide more informantion instead of analysis, like in that 336.
You know how to follow someone elses lead on the basis of a wrong "they pointed out a wolfslip" and "they're leading" and "they're logical".
Like.. you just want to coast on someone elses back this game, is what I get from your takes.

- Dr. Seuss

#796 2022-09-11 21:09:49

Nuclear Gandhi

BuzzerBee wrote:

try this, Gandhi

Pqwerty wrote:

Gikkle:
Reasons for town: #4 in ISO is where he finds ShadowsEdge's scumslip. He probably wouldn't point a scumslip out as mafia. His ISO is full of scumhunting. #35 is a logical post, despite it defending Shadow. I assume in #38 he legitimately thought Shadow was town and that's why he was sad to vote them, so it's likely not a scum realizing they're voting the traitor. So it's not fake emotion . #61 is a good explanation why Oliver is town and #62 is equally helpful, especially given the MM flip. #17, #24, #33, #66  makes it look like he's against Gandhi, but at the end of the day he voted for MM. #74 shows he's torn between the two, so it's probably not a big deal.

Reasons for mafia:  #18 I know he said he was trying to bait the mafia, but is it possible that he was just using this as an excuse as mafia for why he didn't die? #55 idk the progression on how he scumread MM. It's sort of out of nowhere. #41 he found out that Mini was most likely the cop read. It could be TMI but idk

Pqwerty wrote:

Pqwerty wrote:

How do you explain your votes on BB and MM when you townread both of them for making deep reads? What are your reads/opinions?

BB

Hidden text

MM

Hidden text

reads/opinions

Hidden text

- Dr. Seuss

Wooted by:

#797 2022-09-11 21:09:51

Pqwerty

I mean hey if you think I'm mafia then why don't you just vote me?

#798 2022-09-11 21:10:11

Nuclear Gandhi

what did I miss BB?

- Dr. Seuss

#799 2022-09-11 21:11:26

Nuclear Gandhi

Pqwerty wrote:

I mean hey if you think I'm mafia then why don't you just vote me?

literally beginning of the day, and I haven't read over the half the game.
I probably will though

- Dr. Seuss

#800 2022-09-11 21:14:10

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

Pqwerty, Oliwaz, and 2b all going for the hammer at the end of yesterday leads me to believe at least 1 out of the 3 are scum

TdQRyz3.png

Minimania1682495995797736

Board footer