Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-09 00:58:22, last edited by Minimania (2022-07-21 10:14:48)

Minimania
Moderation Team

Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!]

wtsmULg.png

Welcome to Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon. We are looking at unprecedented, troubling times. A plague is tearing through the country, and your government needs your help. Our sources have tracked an infected individual that may be in your area. In order to limit the spread of the plague, we are implementing new measures to help limit the spread of the disease. From now on, you are no longer allowed to go outside of your house at night. Food and necessities are to be rationed. You are no longer allowed to leave this town. Anyone who does not comply with these measures will undergo a democratic trial held by your town’s population, and may potentially be sentenced to death. To ensure these practices stay in place, we have dispatched government agents to help with the transition process. Your democratically elected mayor will be taking a back seat in this transition. Do not climb the wall we have built around town. Please note that we are only doing this for the safety of this town and its important member(s). Do not disobey.

Here are the rules that must be followed at all times:

Game Rules

This game is a semi-open setup, so you will not know what roles are in the game to start. Here is the setup.

Setup

Here are some rulings regarding the game if anyone is confused:

Rulings

Here is a list of commands that you can perform during the game:

Commands

Here's a guide on how to vote and use BBCode for anyone unfamiliar with how these forums work:

How to Vote

Here is how the Town Rolecard ID template looks:

eyxVfrK.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the player list.

Player List:

1. AllenCaspe9510
2. 2B55B5G TNG (she/her)
3. Abiqi
4. Mutantdevle - Oppressor: Bulletproof, Flagbearer
5. ShadowsEdge - Mayor: ???, ???
6. Norwee - Gladiator: ???, ???
7. N1KF - ??? - Breadcrumb, ???
8. Onjit
9. MartenM
10. ExFabian
11. Althea - Undertaker: Hammering, Hated
12. ZeldaXD - Jailor: Reporting, Roaming
13. IrrelevantGaymer (they/them)
14. Era
15. Marshmallow Marshall - Nurse: Loud, Roaming

Host: Minimania (Next/Victim)

The game started Sunday, July 10, 2022 at Midnight (12:00 am) PST.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#2 2022-07-11 03:13:08

AllenCaspe9510
Website

Re: Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!]

Heyo! I just got here, out of the bed and listening to coolio music. I'm actually going to start reading everything and spending time in this game. I hope you all have fun with me around hehehe. This is my first post.

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#3 2022-07-11 03:36:06

AllenCaspe9510
Website

mutantdevle wrote:

Just to adjust people's expectations of me (for those that know me), due to my irl purposes, I am not going to be as active as I used to be when we regularly played mafia. I quit mafia because my life got busy and that very much still stands, I just felt like coming out of retirement a little for what looks like a fun game more out of nostalgia than anything else. That said, I fully intend to keep up with the game in terms of reading and, knowing me, I'll still treat you all to a few walls of text here and there //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Don't push too hard, spend the time when you need to.

ZeldaXD wrote:

What is the purpose of such a complicated setup, so many things to keep up with my god

Mhmm... There are some power roles in the game and I'm kinda inclined to believe that, the role set-up is like simple. Vanillas with no abilities, not sure if they're gonna have modifiers but it'd be cool xD
Edit: Each player has 2 role modifiers

Mini wrote:

These are the possible role modifiers in the game. Not every role modifier is used. Each player will be given two role modifiers to keep throughout the entire duration of the game.

So each player, has two role modifiers.

MartenM wrote:

Dum dum dum, who here has a gun

You're holding one.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Allen is definitely maf rn

LOL, that's a different story in your past xD

Norwee wrote:

Does anyone have real thoughts.

Can cats breath fire?

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#4 2022-07-11 03:40:33

AllenCaspe9510
Website

Mini wrote:

(Optional Side Quest: Draw a portrait of the profile picture of another player in the game. Submit your drawing in the thread, and submit a picture of your choice in your Role PM. The best drawing will be featured in tomorrow morning's post, and the winner will have their requested picture as their Role Card picture, which will appear post-game or when flipped.)

]

Is taken from the internet allowed :d

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#5 2022-07-11 07:31:07

AllenCaspe9510
Website

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
AllenCaspe9510 wrote:

you lied, editing is not allowed

lying is indicative of scum behavior, maybe you’re actually scum after all //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I'm flattered, but im not scum sadly xd

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#6 2022-07-11 09:15:45

AllenCaspe9510
Website

Norwee wrote:
AllenCaspe9510 wrote:

Mhmm... There are some power roles in the game and I'm kinda inclined to believe that, the role set-up is like simple. Vanillas with no abilities, not sure if they're gonna have modifiers but it'd be cool xD

You should have been informed of your two modifiers yourself when picking up your rolecard, so this ignorance sounds fake.

I just didn't read the role-set up info. I got up too attached to music when i woke up.

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#7 2022-07-12 02:26:22

AllenCaspe9510
Website

Jesus christ, omg. I'm not gonna win this lol.

N1KF wrote:

AllenCaspe hasn't posted anything of substance so far. Speak up.

I was asleep, I'm also passively reading this thread while the game is still going and as of now. I don't have any accurate reads at the moment, like I get the onjit being suspicious but i barely play any of these mafia fourm games lol. So I don't remember bout this meta gaming stuff onjit history, maybe i've been on steroids or something. Also, I was having weird thoughts about norwee being serial killer again but i don't wanna believe it xd. It's just a random thought.

Norwee wrote:

Also, if we actually do end up voting mostly on a flagbearer... they can just... you know.

Claim their modifier!

And i'm sure scum is thinking this is an wonderful fake claim too!

Hopefully, the sentinel is going to help clear things up. If there is a sentinel.

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#8 2022-07-13 09:53:05

AllenCaspe9510
Website

These pictures are making me melt

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#9 2022-07-13 09:54:14

AllenCaspe9510
Website

By that, I mean. Melting as in surprised

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#10 2022-07-13 09:57:47

AllenCaspe9510
Website

The no deaths is kinda funny, did something happen?

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#11 2022-07-13 10:08:00

AllenCaspe9510
Website

Norwee wrote:
AllenCaspe9510 wrote:

Only one scum player can technically make a kill. So it is entirely possible we have an no-kills scum team.

If that's true, does mafia even pose a threat to town? ^^;

If not, then maybe we should worry about plaguebringer then, if mafia can't even kill. How do we do that, or do we do something else?

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#12 2022-07-13 10:16:04

AllenCaspe9510
Website

Norwee wrote:
AllenCaspe9510 wrote:

If not, then maybe we should worry about plaguebringer then, if mafia can't even kill. How do we do that, or do we do something else?

The opressor can force the elimination on three players tommorow if they live. They are a much higher priority kill for town today.

We can just skip vote since mafia can't do anything lol, if that's true I guess.

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#13 2022-07-13 10:24:22

AllenCaspe9510
Website

Personally, I town read norwee when day ended but then what I'm seeing right now is norwee flipping neutral gladiator and declaring mutant. Uhhh, neutrals, I like neutrals. I'd say mutant should make a claim or statement before I cast my vote. Sounds good?

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#14 2022-07-14 11:56:54

AllenCaspe9510
Website

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
AllenCaspe9510 wrote:

Personally, I town read norwee when day ended but then what I'm seeing right now is norwee flipping neutral gladiator and declaring mutant. Uhhh, neutrals, I like neutrals. I'd say mutant should make a claim or statement before I cast my vote. Sounds good?

<picture>

Hold on, i'll write something.

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#15 2022-07-14 13:02:17

AllenCaspe9510
Website

I didn't understand this at first. I think I sorta get it. I was confused why Norwee was susing mutant, and people saying era investigated mutant and found out that he's oppressor.

mutantdevle wrote:

This is literally the worst situation possible. I am very glad that y'all have taken such extreme actions without me even replying //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I am a Coroner with the rolemodifiers bulletproof and flagbearer.

Norwee wrote:

Mafia doesn't even have an investigative role so it's not like you can argue that mafia is out to get you because they "knew" you were a flagbearer.

Norwee wrote:

Ok so consider this.

Minimania knows how to design a good and balanced setup.
Do you guys think Mutant’s supposed "role" would be considered good game design?

This could explain the no deaths from last night. There can't be serial killer unless serial killer attacked mutant. Mafia must've been lucky about finding out the town flagbearer because mutant claimed flagbearer after norwee declared on mutant and scum is trying push a lynch on them. But that'll only mean if Era is scum. I think who Era's alignment here needs to be further told. It's possible that Era is scum that is trying to make town instantly lose, and I don't want town to lose. Here's a scenario i came up with, Era is scum who shot a player who had basic defense and is trying to push lynch on mutant today because mutant has basic defense, to do that. They need to make a claim that makes it 100% convincible to town, Mafia Oppressor. Mafia know who mafia is, and since this is a semi-open set-up, Let's assume that, all other players are town and they basic defense like vigilante and just to point out, there are roles that exist that make a town role look scummy. I think norwee delared too early when day started, we didn't have enough information to what mutant is except era saying mutant is oppressor right off the bat. I think mutant's response is kind of strong. I mean, there's no kills last night and mutant was caught mafia while mutant claims attacked followed-up by althea supporting mutant's flagbearer claim and so far, there aren't any other sentinel claims if I read this thread carefully, sometimes I don't read carefully lol.

Althea wrote:

Yikes, this is a mess. Mutant is indeed flagbearer and I'm wishing Norwee waited for everyone to post before activating gladiator.

To be clear, I am hard claiming the sentinel modifier, and Mutant is a flagbearer

With the plagubearer in the game, I think having more people alive is better than not, so we should keep Norwee around which means sleeping today and hoping there's no powerful attackers that can bypass Mutant's bp.

N1KF wrote:

If mutantdevle is Oppressor, it would probably be a bad idea to keep him around because that means not only can he manipulate votes, but the extra night is extra time for Mafia to kill somebody (if they're able). Remember that Novice or Jail could have prevented Mafia from killing on Night 1. Or maybe they avoided killing anybody to try and confuse people.

Althea is claiming sentinel which is proving that mutant is town flagbearer. Flagbearer is already a dangerous role to claim with, I don't see a reason why mafia would do such a thing. Mutant can be scum ok, but this doesn't explain mutant being attacked which was claimed by him and the no kills last night. I don't wanna believe scum not being able to kill last night. Norwee, you said that there is no balance when town flag bearer has basic defense. What if I told you, mafia doesn't have a goon which means that the evil faction can't even kill, would you consider that balance? I think not and the only player who got attacked today was mutant whose claiming coroner flagbearer with basic defense. Think about it, if there is a Oppressor. That means there's a goon that must synergy with oppressor or else it'll be totally loose knots. Also, this is just Day 2, it's not yet end of the world yet xd.

Onjit wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

It might also help if we got claims from Althea and Onjit, since both of them are just claiming sentinel without much weight to back it.

i did say i would add more to my claim but you gotta ask reaaaaal nicely //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Sentinel?

Norwee wrote:

Think about this. If his role is real, he can confirm himself as town because of sentinel. AND he is bulletproof. It is impossible for mafia to get rid of him.

The obvious solution is scum pushing lynch on town flagbearer which is actually happening right now. I take flagbearer with defense as host having kindness for town. I mean, it's even possible for mafia or even serial killer to get that clutch kill, and that clutch kill could have just happened today and you guys are making that happen by making a lynch on mutant. Norwee, I appreciate your offer and assistance to town but who are you exactly siding with? Scum or Town? It may sound like mafia can't kill the flag bearer who is town with defense and is using this opportunity to end the game but mafia can still win by majority. All it takes is not to lynch mutant who claimed town flagbearer.

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#16 2022-07-14 13:38:19

AllenCaspe9510
Website

Also, I forgot to add this. Mutant isn't exactly clear yet. The person who started this was Era, so I'm kinda curious on what Era's alignment is and I think lynching mallow was a misplay. So I'm putting that up as a warning level number 1.

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#17 2022-07-16 09:19:39

AllenCaspe9510
Website

Is norwee still in this game, I just wanna say sorry for my doubts //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#18 2022-07-16 09:29:02

AllenCaspe9510
Website

So i've counted 4 votes so far, what's the majority again? + Mayor...

Majority already reached???

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#19 2022-07-17 02:31:26

AllenCaspe9510
Website

ShadowsEdge wrote:
N1KF wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

Also, the Gambler claim seems weird, considering we know there's another Gambler/Forecaster who has reporting (because public announcements), and isn't a Novice (because of the guess N1).

Doesn't seem that weird to me. Both Town and Mafia probably have their own guessers, like they both have Sentinels and Flagbearers.

Fair, but it seems unlikely that there's a Forecaster unless either: Mafia has no Goon, or there are 4 mafia. Which means that the public one is most likely a Gambler, and since their modifiers are different to yours, you would be claiming another Gambler.

or N1KF is actual serial killer unless im not getting something here :d

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#20 2022-07-18 05:30:03

AllenCaspe9510
Website

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
AllenCaspe9510 wrote:
Norwee wrote:
AllenCaspe9510 wrote:

Only one scum player can technically make a kill. So it is entirely possible we have an no-kills scum team.

If that's true, does mafia even pose a threat to town? ^^;

huge

defended mafia + mutant, sus

I did that because I was worried about town flagbearer getting lynched, town would have literally lost if mutant was actually town. I even stated the possibilities too.

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#21 2022-07-18 05:41:11

AllenCaspe9510
Website

ShadowsEdge wrote:
N1KF wrote:

AllenCaspe, what role are you? Are you disposable?

Though, I do agree with this, Allen what are you?

I'm the gambler with the modifiers of Impulsive, Reporting

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#22 2022-07-19 08:01:36

AllenCaspe9510
Website

Minimania wrote:

(Optional Side Quest: It's time to make words sound nice, use sentences that rhyme thrice, and I really said three times not twice. Each sentence in your posts must contain a minimum of three words that rhyme with each other. Near rhymes like lime and wine do not count. Anyone who can fulfill this task will have their role card recolored to the color of their choice, which will appear at the end of the game.)

sounds cool, also what just happened last night

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#23 2022-07-19 08:06:06

AllenCaspe9510
Website

I guessed Exfabian last night because too quiet

hopefully, someone get leads for whoever PB is

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#24 2022-07-19 08:07:25

AllenCaspe9510
Website

AllenCaspe9510 wrote:
Minimania wrote:

(Optional Side Quest: It's time to make words sound nice, use sentences that rhyme thrice, and I really said three times not twice. Each sentence in your posts must contain a minimum of three words that rhyme with each other. Near rhymes like lime and wine do not count. Anyone who can fulfill this task will have their role card recolored to the color of their choice, which will appear at the end of the game.)

sounds cool, also what just happened last night

NOOO I LOST THE SIDE QUEST

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#25 2022-07-19 08:54:55

AllenCaspe9510
Website

!vote abiqi

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Marshmallow Marshall1658506235795175