Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#651 2022-07-18 07:08:52

Era
Member
From: ::1
Joined: 2015-05-06
Posts: 884

Re: Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!]

Minimania wrote:

Because I couldn't just go a night without having a heart attack I guess lmao

Your own fault for living where it is midnight at 9:00

Good luck N1kF //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Offline

Wooted by:

#652 2022-07-18 07:25:48

N1KF
Wiki Mod
From: ဪဪဪဪဪ From: ဪဪဪဪဪ From: ဪဪဪဪဪ
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 11,110
Website

Re: Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!]

hello onjit

join our slumber party

Offline

#653 2022-07-18 07:42:01

N1KF
Wiki Mod
From: ဪဪဪဪဪ From: ဪဪဪဪဪ From: ဪဪဪဪဪ
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 11,110
Website

Re: Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!]

Here's what I did throughout the game.

I couldn't kill Night 1, because not only am I a Novice, but I was Jailed that night.

My first decision was to kill Era on Night 2, but I changed my mind, deciding that I would take the chance that either Era wouldn't investigate me Night 2, or that someone else would kill Era first.

When I killed ZeldaXD, I had no way of knowing he was the jailor. I chose ZeldaXD because he had few connections to the Town or Mafia, and I was aiming for the dangerous Neutral roles.

Offline

#654 2022-07-18 07:52:08

Minimania
Moderation Team
From: PbzvatFbba 13
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 6,392

Re: Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!]

Eight minutes remain as the wind howls on a day soon over.


21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Offline

#655 2022-07-18 07:53:05

N1KF
Wiki Mod
From: ဪဪဪဪဪ From: ဪဪဪဪဪ From: ဪဪဪဪဪ
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 11,110
Website

Re: Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!]

Here's what I originally wrote early on in Day 3, if I had revealed myself as a Serial Killer earlier. I ultimately decided to drag out the reveal to see if I could manage to stay somewhat undercover.

(There was originally more, including two paragraphs I just posted, and some other redundant points that I've already made by this point.)

Hidden text

The only real chance that I could survive now is if ShadowsEdge came on and changed their vote.

Offline

#656 2022-07-18 07:53:15

Era
Member
From: ::1
Joined: 2015-05-06
Posts: 884

Re: Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!]

Minimania wrote:

Eight minutes remain as the wind howls on a day soon over.

Does the wimd say OwO?

Offline

Wooted by:

#657 2022-07-18 07:55:13

Era
Member
From: ::1
Joined: 2015-05-06
Posts: 884

Re: Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!]

N1Kf: fwiw, you were never a serial killer, having only killed one person //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#658 2022-07-18 07:56:56

N1KF
Wiki Mod
From: ဪဪဪဪဪ From: ဪဪဪဪဪ From: ဪဪဪဪဪ
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 11,110
Website

Re: Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!]

Era wrote:

N1Kf: fwiw, you were never a serial killer, having only killed one person //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

You can't be so certain about that!

Offline

#659 2022-07-18 07:59:10

N1KF
Wiki Mod
From: ဪဪဪဪဪ From: ဪဪဪဪဪ From: ဪဪဪဪဪ
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 11,110
Website

Re: Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!]

That N1KF is OBVIOUSLY a serial killer...

!vote N1KF

Offline

#660 2022-07-18 08:00:23

Era
Member
From: ::1
Joined: 2015-05-06
Posts: 884

Re: Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!]

Nighty night

Offline

Wooted by:

#661 2022-07-18 08:00:25, last edited by Minimania (2022-07-18 08:06:48)

Minimania
Moderation Team
From: PbzvatFbba 13
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 6,392

Re: Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!]

Host Communication

With multiple government agents gone, the concern for an unrepresentative few quickly faded, while the growing plague became more and more of a concern. Little did the town know, they just lost an important asset...

Flip
It is Night Time. Every player remaining, please send me your night actions.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Offline

#662 2022-07-19 08:00:08, last edited by Minimania (2022-07-19 08:00:21)

Minimania
Moderation Team
From: PbzvatFbba 13
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 6,392

Re: Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!]

Host Communication

The bad end grows closer and closer. Will you let it become inevitable?

ExFabian's death was predicted to occur today.

There were no kills last night! Day time begins!

(Optional Side Quest: It's time to make words sound nice, use sentences that rhyme thrice, and I really said three times not twice. Each sentence in your posts must contain a minimum of three words that rhyme with each other. Near rhymes like lime and wine do not count. Anyone who can fulfill this task will have their role card recolored to the color of their choice, which will appear at the end of the game.)


21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Offline

#663 2022-07-19 08:01:23

Era
Member
From: ::1
Joined: 2015-05-06
Posts: 884

Re: Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!]

!vote minimania

Offline

#664 2022-07-19 08:01:36

AllenCaspe9510
Member
From: Heart Locket
Joined: 2018-03-24
Posts: 901
Website

Re: Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!]

Minimania wrote:

(Optional Side Quest: It's time to make words sound nice, use sentences that rhyme thrice, and I really said three times not twice. Each sentence in your posts must contain a minimum of three words that rhyme with each other. Near rhymes like lime and wine do not count. Anyone who can fulfill this task will have their role card recolored to the color of their choice, which will appear at the end of the game.)

sounds cool, also what just happened last night


I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Offline

#665 2022-07-19 08:02:53, last edited by ExFabian (2022-07-19 08:04:56)

ExFabian
Member
Joined: 2022-06-17
Posts: 50

Re: Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!]

sounds cool, also what just happened last night

nothing it seems
does anyone have any leads?


since 2012

Offline

#666 2022-07-19 08:05:59

Era
Member
From: ::1
Joined: 2015-05-06
Posts: 884

Re: Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!]

Minimania wrote:
Host Communication

The bad end grows closer and closer. Will you let it become inevitable?

ExFabian's death was predicted to occur today.

There were no kills last night! Day time begins!

(Optional Side Quest: It's time to make words sound nice, use sentences that rhyme thrice, and I really said three times not twice. Each sentence in your posts must contain a minimum of three words that rhyme with each other. Near rhymes like lime and wine do not count. Anyone who can fulfill this task will have their role card recolored to the color of their choice, which will appear at the end of the game.)

Rhyme, but i get no dime, rather rip out my spine!

Offline

#667 2022-07-19 08:06:06

AllenCaspe9510
Member
From: Heart Locket
Joined: 2018-03-24
Posts: 901
Website

Re: Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!]

I guessed Exfabian last night because too quiet

hopefully, someone get leads for whoever PB is


I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Offline

#668 2022-07-19 08:07:25

AllenCaspe9510
Member
From: Heart Locket
Joined: 2018-03-24
Posts: 901
Website

Re: Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!]

AllenCaspe9510 wrote:
Minimania wrote:

(Optional Side Quest: It's time to make words sound nice, use sentences that rhyme thrice, and I really said three times not twice. Each sentence in your posts must contain a minimum of three words that rhyme with each other. Near rhymes like lime and wine do not count. Anyone who can fulfill this task will have their role card recolored to the color of their choice, which will appear at the end of the game.)

sounds cool, also what just happened last night

NOOO I LOST THE SIDE QUEST


I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Offline

#669 2022-07-19 08:08:49

Era
Member
From: ::1
Joined: 2015-05-06
Posts: 884

Re: Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!]

ExFabian wrote:

sounds cool, also what just happened last night

nothing it seems
does anyone have any leads?

Not so nice, I followed bad advice, investigate martenm, waste of time like chilly ice.

Offline

#670 2022-07-19 08:13:17

ShadowsEdge
Member
From: somewhere in space ig
Joined: 2018-11-06
Posts: 1,010

Re: Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!]

Oh good, you investigated Marten, my suspects for Plaguebearer were between Marten and Abiqi. I excluded Fabien just because from the way they played I didn't feel like they were neutral, but my read could be wrong on that. Allen can't be plaguebearer unless someone cc's reporting gambler, do note that Allen could be Forecaster, but even so, it seems that Mafia can't kill so leaving a Forecaster alive isn't that bad.

Assuming Marten didn't appear as Plaguebaeer, Abiqi and Fabien should both claim, I think I'll be more prone to lynching Abiqi today, but should things go another way, I'm fine with lynching Fabien as well.


Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

   ~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

Offline

#671 2022-07-19 08:13:54

ShadowsEdge
Member
From: somewhere in space ig
Joined: 2018-11-06
Posts: 1,010

Re: Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!]

Also I dont know why i just realized that its Fabian and not Fabien, sorry.


Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

   ~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

Offline

#672 2022-07-19 08:15:47, last edited by ExFabian (2022-07-19 08:16:42)

ExFabian
Member
Joined: 2022-06-17
Posts: 50

Re: Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!]

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Oh good, you investigated Marten, my suspects for Plaguebearer were between Marten and Abiqi. I excluded Fabien just because from the way they played I didn't feel like they were neutral, but my read could be wrong on that. Allen can't be plaguebearer unless someone cc's reporting gambler, do note that Allen could be Forecaster, but even so, it seems that Mafia can't kill so leaving a Forecaster alive isn't that bad.

Assuming Marten didn't appear as Plaguebaeer, Abiqi and Fabien should both claim, I think I'll be more prone to lynching Abiqi today, but should things go another way, I'm fine with lynching Fabien as well.

I am a Retributionist with modifiers Hated and Delayed.
Also, I should add that I used my revive this night, but since I'm delayed we'll have to wait until next day.


since 2012

Offline

#673 2022-07-19 08:26:07

ShadowsEdge
Member
From: somewhere in space ig
Joined: 2018-11-06
Posts: 1,010

Re: Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!]

Alright, thanks. It'll be an easily confirmable role if we're wrong about Abiqi today.

Irrelevant should post results on Zelda when they can btw, I don't think Irrelevant is Plaguebearer right now, but it is a possibility if Abiqi isn't Plaguebearer.

If Abiqi isn't plaguebearer (which should be obvious by whether or not the game ends, due to the lack of kills, I'm fairly certain the only evil role left is Plaguebearer), then my suggested order of lynches will go as: twob, irrelevant.

If no one is revived by tomorrow morning, then we lynch Fabian. However, for the time being I'm fairly confident that it's Abiqi so i'll just be placing my vote on them for now.

!vote Abiqi

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

   ~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

Offline

#674 2022-07-19 08:40:14

ExFabian
Member
Joined: 2022-06-17
Posts: 50

Re: Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!]

Yeah, Abiqi should claim themselves right about now. I'll wait for them to actually say something before voting.


since 2012

Offline

#675 2022-07-19 08:44:04

Era
Member
From: ::1
Joined: 2015-05-06
Posts: 884

Re: Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!]

!vote abiqi

Waiting is for the weak, impulsiveness is for the meek, glad Inhave this leek!

Offline

Marshmallow Marshall1658506235795175

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1721046677.8784 - Generated in 0.097 seconds, 13 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.82 MiB (Peak: 2.1 MiB) ]