Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-22 22:56:26

Praizmlet

user amount gates and doors

simple idea, a door or gate that just opens or closes if have X users in the world

#2 2019-04-23 03:21:38

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

Re: user amount gates and doors

what do you even need this for

The following errors need to be corrected before the message can be posted:

At least 20 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait 8 seconds and try posting again.

suddenly random sig change

#3 2019-04-23 04:21:37

Minimania
Moderation Team

Can be useful for co-op maps like Super EE Party so people don't jump into the system and ruin it before people have a chance to enter

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:

#4 2019-04-23 07:49:00

Anatoly

Crybaby wrote:

Can be useful for co-op maps like Super EE Party so people don't jump into the system and ruin it before people have a chance to enter

Suggesting a better idea for it:

Multi keys. In the room there are 3 blue keys, and in default you need to touch any of this 3 keys to activate the blue doors and gates.

But with this new mode, you can set "Mode" to "Multiplayer" and then a new variable appears: "Value" to "2": You now need to have 2 players, touching two different keys to activate the blue doors and gates.

#5 2019-04-23 10:38:25

peace

i was thinking of some door that closes if X players went through it needs to be diffrent pepeole and the same work for opneing doors x players have to touch it (the top side of any other side with gravity effect so you cant just mock the door)

i was also thinking of freind door/gates and crew door/gates and owner door/gates so th eowner/crew/freidns dont need a sepcific team to get acces to some sort of controler room

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#6 2019-04-23 11:33:02

Kira

peace wrote:

i was thinking of some door that closes if X players went through it needs to be diffrent pepeole and the same work for opneing doors x players have to touch it (the top side of any other side with gravity effect so you cant just mock the door)

i was also thinking of freind door/gates and crew door/gates and owner door/gates so th eowner/crew/freidns dont need a sepcific team to get acces to some sort of controler room

Are you dyslexic

#7 2019-04-23 15:27:21

ShadowsEdge

peace wrote:

I can understand the friend doors/gates, kind of makes sense. Although, not really something that I would imagine would be added into the game, since the owner could just give them godmode, eliminating the purpose of them. As for the Owner/Crew doors/gates, they're unneeded, the only can just fly to where they need to go, and crew members would also be able to just fly to wherever they need to go (If they're given the permission to).

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#8 2019-04-23 15:39:50

peace

but what if ur afk?

peace.png

#9 2019-04-23 15:46:49

ShadowsEdge

peace wrote:

but what if ur afk?

If the owner is afk, you still wouldn't need the Owner or Crew doors, Crew members, in most cases, have godmode access to the worlds that belong to their crew. And if you're the owner, the owner gate still doesn't matter.

The FRIEND gate is different. Most of the time, friend gates are unneeded, since the owner can just give edit, or godmode. However, I can see circumstances where it could be useful. Although, for the very little circumstances it DOES provide, and the little amount to the gameplay it would add, I doubt it would be added.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#10 2019-04-23 19:34:26

peace

it will be easier to move thorugh a door/gate then havign to turn on goodmode alos what if its locked insde  1 block?

peace.png

#11 2019-04-24 01:27:57

mikelolsuperman
Website

peace wrote:

it will be easier to move thorugh a door/gate then havign to turn on goodmode alos what if its locked insde  1 block?

You can just press g and when you're on the other side press g again without stopping to move. Unless you click the godmode button and build at the same time it's probably faster (I don't know if godmode max speed is faster than walking full speed but I think it might be)

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#12 2019-04-24 13:33:35

MWstudios

SpetnaZ wrote:
peace wrote:

Are you dyslexic

Yes
now can you stop posting that?

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper