Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-22 23:45:23

Onjit
Website

Mafia 12

General Rules
1. All forum rules apply, however multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue.
2. Do not post in this thread unless you are alive in the game. All posts made by dead players and people not in the game will be deleted.
3. You may not edit or delete your posts. This function will be disabled in this game.
4. If you stay inactive too long or not contributing to discussion , you will be prodded for inactivity and replaced if you don't respond to the prod within 24 hours.
5. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying what your role is or does, but don't copy paste an entire role pm word for word.
6. Do not gamethrow. Gamethrowing is defined as actively working against your role/faction's win condition, and is dealt with on a case by case basis.
7. As soon as a majority is reached, it counts as the day being over. The moderator may not be there to lock the thread immediately so do not post after majority is reached.
8. You may not talk about the game with living players through any means other than the game thread and Mafia night chat. No exceptions.
9. Remember that this is just a game. If I see any form of harassment that may warrant a replacement or modkill.
10. If any player breaks any of these rules please private message me on the forums and I will deal with it. Do not use the forums report feature to report someone breaking one of the game rules unless they are also breaking a forum rule.
11. The moderator's word is final. If I say not to do something it means don't do it. If you have an issue then it's best to save until the end of the game as to not interfere with the game.

:.|:;

#2 2017-07-23 08:56:36

Kira

Re: Mafia 12

!lynch N1KF ur fat

Wooted by:

#3 2017-07-23 17:35:13

Kira

I live in the shadows, you might not see me, hear me or even notice me, but I am always watching over my citizens...

#4 2017-07-23 17:45:43

Kira

Devlin wrote:

This right here is why you are getting lynched. This is a scum action. You realise if you are town and then town wins the game in the future you still win despite being dead right? You are not helping the town right now which is a scum action and scum get lynched. If anything you are encouraging us to lynch you, which is all the more reason to lynch you.

Risky play but worth it. You denounce one of your brothers to escape the death sentence, a scummy action so to say.

#5 2017-07-23 19:38:43

Kira

!lynch Gosha

-2 now.

#6 2017-07-23 21:11:23

Kira

N1KF wrote:

As a sidenote, I don't like how Kira is being so ominous and quiet. As cool as the gritty Batman-esque in-the-shadows type of persona is, it ain't helpin' us much.

Sometimes the best way is to stay quiet, It's day 1, I chose now to reveal too much right off the bat. Get to know who you're dealing with then strike.

#7 2017-07-23 21:13:23

Kira

hummerz5 wrote:

hey does anyone know how many votes that is?

might warrant a lock?

There's currently 6 votes for Gosha. Also typo edit on my previous post: Not*

#8 2017-07-25 02:10:40

Kira

Processor is definitely the shady one out of everyone. He repeatedly asked people to lynch Gosha, however, he was probably aware of the fact that Gosha was part of town and used his 'beginner sarcasm' as an excuse to lynch him and trick his surroundings into voting for him.

!lynch Processor

#9 2017-07-25 10:17:20

Kira

Processor wrote:

I'm not a fan of you preferring a useless lynch over a decent one. I do not see how lynching Zumza is any better that Gosha.

Processor wrote:

I want you to vote Gosha.

Processor wrote:

Are you really going to ignore all the scum signs and just not lynch Gosha because you think I might benefit from it in some weird way? Like, I mean, look, has it even occurred to you that I might just be aligned with town?
Diff is protecting Gosha in some weird way and I want him lynched in case Gosha turns out to be scum.

This right here is what I call manipulation and does justify my vote to lynch Processor.

#10 2017-07-25 14:13:29

Kira

At this point I'm suspicious of Zumza

Zumza wrote:
Devlin wrote:

Kira: Unsure.

I would agree with a Kira lynch.

What makes you think I'm scum? You're going to make the same mistake with Gosha, I feel like this is just another plot to gang on me, get me lynched.
However I have town and I seriously think something big's going on, Processor, Diff, Hummerz and Zumza all seem shady to me.

#11 2017-07-25 14:27:16

Kira

^ sorry for the typos, on phone

#12 2017-07-27 00:27:36

Kira

I'm suspicious of everyone and I don't know who I can trust and who I cannot. So far, Processor has been the most suspicious player, inciting players to lynch someone and hunt his prey till it dies.
Now he's jumping on me and he repeatedly asked for my lynch fair enough. Zumza, Processor and Smittyw have something in common and they're trying to lead us in the wrong direction, It's almost clear as the day.
Example: Smittyw's post when he says he's going to the church and he wouldn't allow any Mafias in: In short, he tried to use sarcasm but in a better way than Gosha.
I have been jumping on bandwagons indeed and Gosha's death is partially my fault. However It felt like I was forced to do it and Processor is the cause of that. He has been manipulating everyone since this game started and my vote is not going to change. Processor is Mafia.

#13 2017-07-27 09:40:46

Kira

Devlin wrote:

Processor I feel like it is more likely there are 2 scum currently voting for you rather than 1.

I'd just like to make a statement here. Anyone that does not mention the overwhelming amount of evidence that processor is a neutral role in their vote message against him I would consider to be instantly suspicious. Kira you failed to mention anything about that possibility. N1KF and Jawapa, I don't recall you mentioning it either (I could just go back and read but eh) so I'd like both of you to comment to reinforce why you are voting processor. I don't think Hummerz is scum because they did mention several times that they do think processor may have a neutral role.

hummerz5 wrote:

I would like someone to explain to me (in the spirit of township) what the role-changing system most likely means. Could it be a cult? If we ignore this it'll probably screw us over yeah?

The fact that his role can change tells me that he is / was an executioner. This is based on the research I did on the possible roles before my first Mafia game. IIRC the executioner's (who is a neutral role) task is to have a specific person hung. If the person gets shot by the Mafia or dies in some other way the executioner changes to become a jester and must try to get themselves lynched. If however, they successfully hang their intended target they win the game. The game doesn't end when the executioner wins. This means that the rest of the game will technically be meaningless for the executioner as they have no abilities nor do they have an alignment. Since they have already won, the town winning doesn't matter to them. But nor does the Mafia winning. The rest of the game has no effect on the executioner from the moment they have their target lynched. This means that if processor is an executioner, he no longer has any abilities or motive. He can choose whether he wants to help us or not and I think he has chosen to help us.

For those of you who are wondering about what evidence there is that processor is at the very least a neutral role (that now has no power) this is all the quotes I could find:

Hidden text

The quote I have put in bold is what I believe to be the most compelling evidence that processor is / was an executioner as that is exactly how the role could function. He has the option to side with town which he appears to be doing.

So anyway, I'm going to be voting kira for now. My first and least important reason is that it would be easiest to get a wagon against him rather than anyone else as opposed to proc. Right now I think a lynch against anyone else is a better lynch than proc. Secondly, although a lot of other people are also quite quiet, you have not said much. The little you have said just feels like you are 'trying' to help whilst not actually doing so. Furthermore, everyone you have accused of being scum I pretty much trust. You have primarily accused the 3 people I consider to be confirmed townie (if you count proc's neutrality as townie). So basically your opinions are essentially the opposite of mine. And since I know I am townie, the opposite of that would be Mafia.

!vote kira

Interesting, how can you prove you're a townie?
I could say the same " And since I know I am townie, the opposite of that would be Mafia.", but that doesn't justify anything does it?

#14 2017-07-27 14:26:18

Kira

Since the beginning of this game Processor has pushed us to kill players, first Gosha and now Me. However as Diff said, It's day 1, It's a bit suspicious that someone's so convicted to lynch someone Day 1. I wasn't entirely sure about Gosha and I certainly had my doubts and I just jumped in the bandwagon anyways, I took the bait. And now he's pushing players to vote for me, why exactly? I don't think Processor is a townie judging by the way he talks. I tried to go against him, and now he pushes everyone to vote against me, strange isn't it? I'm not scared. I'm more than ever a town and my doubts are the proof of that.

#15 2017-07-27 15:46:46

Kira

Honestly speaking: Zumza, Processor and you, Smittyw.

Wooted by:

#16 2017-07-27 16:16:38

Kira

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

!vote Zumza

What even are your posts? They look so forced and unnatural.

#17 2017-07-27 21:51:50

Kira

You're doing another mistake, go for it. I'll sacrifice myself to help town out.

!vote Kira

Wooted by: (2)
Onjit1501550592670577

Board footer