Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#226 2017-07-26 15:25:18

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Re: Mafia 12

SmittyW wrote:

Now Bimps is banned. Gameover

Three banned, eight remain...

Wooted by:

#227 2017-07-26 16:32:22

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

There are 3 Mafia members and 3 people banned. Coincidence? I think not.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#228 2017-07-26 16:35:52

Processor

So many bans, goddamn... Also just to clarify, I have claimed to (no longer) have a PR.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

Wooted by:

#229 2017-07-26 16:50:44

Different55
Forum Admin

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

ITT Diff thinks all pushes are random.

Diff thinks D1 lynches should be random and any pushes against that might have an ulterior motive. Lynches after that have no reason to be random.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#230 2017-07-26 22:53:50

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Different55 wrote:
RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

ITT Diff thinks all pushes are random.

Diff thinks D1 lynches should be random and any pushes against that might have an ulterior motive. Lynches after that have no reason to be random.

Yeah but we're humans. We can use our human brain intuition to detect who is most likely part of the Mafia. I'm pretty sure you're part of the Robot Mafia though.

#231 2017-07-26 23:20:48

Processor

Ok how much time do we have left?

I'd love to see one of Kira, Hummerz or N1KF lynched.

Kira: He is somewhat reserved. Doesn't really interact with town except when it's about lynching someone. Never protected anyone. This one sided approach to the game makes my scum smells get all tingly.
Hummerz and N1KF: very similar voting behavior. Only one of them (if at all) is scum. I am not convinced of their scummyness but they just come 2nd and 3rd respectively on my scumiest ranking.
Rhaz: He has been very inactive which I dislike. From what he has said however, I get a townie feeling.
Zumza: Could end up being either way, I don't know yet. I haven't seen any definite townie or scum indications.
Diff: I want to hear more from him. So far he hasn't done anything alerting...
JaWapa: Not sure about him... I hope he talks more soon.
Bimps: Eh.
Devlin: I like your open playing style. It makes you vulnerable to accidental slips, but we haven't found anything, so you're good for now.
Smitty: I like you and I especially like this post of yours. <3

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#232 2017-07-26 23:51:57

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Processor wrote:

Smitty: I like you and I especially like this post of yours. <3

What if Smitty is secretly Zoey2070? That would explain a lot.

#233 2017-07-27 00:15:56

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Processor I'm fairly certain Zumza is town. They have been defending your a lot and if you check all the posts they've wooted they mostly consist of posts defending your innocence. I just feel that if Zumza was scum then they would have been against you since you were / are the easiest lynch target.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#234 2017-07-27 00:27:36

Kira

I'm suspicious of everyone and I don't know who I can trust and who I cannot. So far, Processor has been the most suspicious player, inciting players to lynch someone and hunt his prey till it dies.
Now he's jumping on me and he repeatedly asked for my lynch fair enough. Zumza, Processor and Smittyw have something in common and they're trying to lead us in the wrong direction, It's almost clear as the day.
Example: Smittyw's post when he says he's going to the church and he wouldn't allow any Mafias in: In short, he tried to use sarcasm but in a better way than Gosha.
I have been jumping on bandwagons indeed and Gosha's death is partially my fault. However It felt like I was forced to do it and Processor is the cause of that. He has been manipulating everyone since this game started and my vote is not going to change. Processor is Mafia.

#235 2017-07-27 05:28:48

hummerz5

sorry I've spent all my time here just wandering around on forum-related discussion

I would like someone to explain to me (in the spirit of township) what the role-changing system most likely means. Could it be a cult? If we ignore this it'll probably screw us over yeah?

And to whomever said my reads were ****: hey thanks for that! I can't see it good to sway opinion one way or the other if I can't reason it.

#236 2017-07-27 05:38:21

hummerz5

sorry this is probably my last post before the deadline so, I'm going with the person most actively suspicious to me. You're all welcome to do something else obviously. Also, before you say "wow hz5 was really pushing proc" -- I already declared this opinion earlier. I simply didn't want that fabled hammer thanks

!vote processor

#237 2017-07-27 06:05:17

Zumza

Common hummerz, are you not paying attention? This doesn't seem like you... We do have evidence that a player role may change during the game. It had been said that our role cards are not definitive, and we also know that some players can legacy their role to others.
Can this be a mafia slip? Something that mafia didn't bother to read, to make the connection needed for this conclusion?

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#238 2017-07-27 06:07:33

Onjit
Website

Processor wrote:

k how much time do we have left?

About 18 hours or so (reminder on the time limit: day 2 ends 9AM, 28th July, GMT+10)

:.|:;

Wooted by:

#239 2017-07-27 06:08:28

Zumza

@Onjit how much time til day end?

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#240 2017-07-27 06:33:29

Onjit
Website

Zumza wrote:

@Onjit how much time til day end?

About 17.5 hours or so (reminder on the time limit: day 2 ends 9AM, 28th July, GMT+10)

#241 2017-07-27 07:04:32

Processor

I wonder why hummerz didn't ask that question on d1? Could it be that he just accidentally revealed not being citizen?

Like I said I am open to lynching both hummerz and kira but I will go with Kira for now since I am more likely to find support on that wagon and my reads on him are better and he is more likely to get banned again and not contribute.

!vote Kira

Also I am L-2 and at least 1 person on my wagon is scum.

#242 2017-07-27 07:23:54

Onjit
Website

Vote Count:

[4] Processor - N1KF, MrJawapa, Kira, Hummerz5
[2] Kira - Zumza, Processor
[1] N1KF - Bimps
[1] Zumza - RhazzleFrazzle

6 votes needed for a majority.

Wooted by:

#243 2017-07-27 09:25:12

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Processor I feel like it is more likely there are 2 scum currently voting for you rather than 1.

I'd just like to make a statement here. Anyone that does not mention the overwhelming amount of evidence that processor is a neutral role in their vote message against him I would consider to be instantly suspicious. Kira you failed to mention anything about that possibility. N1KF and Jawapa, I don't recall you mentioning it either (I could just go back and read but eh) so I'd like both of you to comment to reinforce why you are voting processor. I don't think Hummerz is scum because they did mention several times that they do think processor may have a neutral role.

hummerz5 wrote:

I would like someone to explain to me (in the spirit of township) what the role-changing system most likely means. Could it be a cult? If we ignore this it'll probably screw us over yeah?

The fact that his role can change tells me that he is / was an executioner. This is based on the research I did on the possible roles before my first Mafia game. IIRC the executioner's (who is a neutral role) task is to have a specific person hung. If the person gets shot by the Mafia or dies in some other way the executioner changes to become a jester and must try to get themselves lynched. If however, they successfully hang their intended target they win the game. The game doesn't end when the executioner wins. This means that the rest of the game will technically be meaningless for the executioner as they have no abilities nor do they have an alignment. Since they have already won, the town winning doesn't matter to them. But nor does the Mafia winning. The rest of the game has no effect on the executioner from the moment they have their target lynched. This means that if processor is an executioner, he no longer has any abilities or motive. He can choose whether he wants to help us or not and I think he has chosen to help us.

For those of you who are wondering about what evidence there is that processor is at the very least a neutral role (that now has no power) this is all the quotes I could find:

Hidden text

The quote I have put in bold is what I believe to be the most compelling evidence that processor is / was an executioner as that is exactly how the role could function. He has the option to side with town which he appears to be doing.

So anyway, I'm going to be voting kira for now. My first and least important reason is that it would be easiest to get a wagon against him rather than anyone else as opposed to proc. Right now I think a lynch against anyone else is a better lynch than proc. Secondly, although a lot of other people are also quite quiet, you have not said much. The little you have said just feels like you are 'trying' to help whilst not actually doing so. Furthermore, everyone you have accused of being scum I pretty much trust. You have primarily accused the 3 people I consider to be confirmed townie (if you count proc's neutrality as townie). So basically your opinions are essentially the opposite of mine. And since I know I am townie, the opposite of that would be Mafia.

!vote kira

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#244 2017-07-27 09:40:46

Kira

Devlin wrote:

Processor I feel like it is more likely there are 2 scum currently voting for you rather than 1.

I'd just like to make a statement here. Anyone that does not mention the overwhelming amount of evidence that processor is a neutral role in their vote message against him I would consider to be instantly suspicious. Kira you failed to mention anything about that possibility. N1KF and Jawapa, I don't recall you mentioning it either (I could just go back and read but eh) so I'd like both of you to comment to reinforce why you are voting processor. I don't think Hummerz is scum because they did mention several times that they do think processor may have a neutral role.

hummerz5 wrote:

The fact that his role can change tells me that he is / was an executioner. This is based on the research I did on the possible roles before my first Mafia game. IIRC the executioner's (who is a neutral role) task is to have a specific person hung. If the person gets shot by the Mafia or dies in some other way the executioner changes to become a jester and must try to get themselves lynched. If however, they successfully hang their intended target they win the game. The game doesn't end when the executioner wins. This means that the rest of the game will technically be meaningless for the executioner as they have no abilities nor do they have an alignment. Since they have already won, the town winning doesn't matter to them. But nor does the Mafia winning. The rest of the game has no effect on the executioner from the moment they have their target lynched. This means that if processor is an executioner, he no longer has any abilities or motive. He can choose whether he wants to help us or not and I think he has chosen to help us.

For those of you who are wondering about what evidence there is that processor is at the very least a neutral role (that now has no power) this is all the quotes I could find:

Hidden text

The quote I have put in bold is what I believe to be the most compelling evidence that processor is / was an executioner as that is exactly how the role could function. He has the option to side with town which he appears to be doing.

So anyway, I'm going to be voting kira for now. My first and least important reason is that it would be easiest to get a wagon against him rather than anyone else as opposed to proc. Right now I think a lynch against anyone else is a better lynch than proc. Secondly, although a lot of other people are also quite quiet, you have not said much. The little you have said just feels like you are 'trying' to help whilst not actually doing so. Furthermore, everyone you have accused of being scum I pretty much trust. You have primarily accused the 3 people I consider to be confirmed townie (if you count proc's neutrality as townie). So basically your opinions are essentially the opposite of mine. And since I know I am townie, the opposite of that would be Mafia.

!vote kira

Interesting, how can you prove you're a townie?
I could say the same " And since I know I am townie, the opposite of that would be Mafia.", but that doesn't justify anything does it?

#245 2017-07-27 09:56:02

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Kira wrote:

I could say the same " And since I know I am townie, the opposite of that would be Mafia.", but that doesn't justify anything does it?

It would justify your vote on me. Vote for me if you want. On the other hand I do not consider it a good enough defence of yourself to simply say "I could give the same reason". Instead a better defence would be to clarify and justify why you think the people that I happen to trust are the mus scum like.

Also is it possible you could address the possibility that processor could be a neutral role?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#246 2017-07-27 12:40:03

SmittyW

Kira could you explain your vote better and whom else you think is mafia? It seems like you distrust Devlin and Proc the most, which is ironic because they're currently my top townies

Wooted by:

#247 2017-07-27 14:26:18

Kira

Since the beginning of this game Processor has pushed us to kill players, first Gosha and now Me. However as Diff said, It's day 1, It's a bit suspicious that someone's so convicted to lynch someone Day 1. I wasn't entirely sure about Gosha and I certainly had my doubts and I just jumped in the bandwagon anyways, I took the bait. And now he's pushing players to vote for me, why exactly? I don't think Processor is a townie judging by the way he talks. I tried to go against him, and now he pushes everyone to vote against me, strange isn't it? I'm not scared. I'm more than ever a town and my doubts are the proof of that.

#248 2017-07-27 15:02:09

SmittyW

Processor was pushing for D1 lynch because lynching D1 on odd setups GAINS you an extra lynch. He didn't force anything and actually encouraged freethinking in one of his posts, but he still wanted that extra lynch. To do that he needs OTHER people to vote. You could've gone random and vote Zumza but no one else did. Gosha was naive. He kept claiming townie while mocking us at the same time, which led to his demise.

Proc explained why he's voting you. You're reserved and practically only speak when bandwagoning with no reason.

I don't think Processor is a townie judging by the way he talks.

Examples? This is kinda vague.

I'm more than ever a town and my doubts are the proof of that.

They aren't proof of anything

Also

SmittyW wrote:

whom else you think is mafia?

#249 2017-07-27 15:46:46

Kira

Honestly speaking: Zumza, Processor and you, Smittyw.

Wooted by:

#250 2017-07-27 16:10:59

Different55
Forum Admin

Getting almost totally different read on maf here. I find you, Bimps, and Smitty to be the most suspicious. I can see why you're going after Proc, but why Zumza?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:
Onjit1501550592670577

Board footer