Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#151 Before February 2015

Arby

Re: Dear Chris,

Dear Chris,

I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybody Edits, You said I want pancakes not smileys. then someone gave you a pancake, and said "Improve Everybody Edits, or i will kill you." You were surprised because you saw a player of you game. Then out of nowhere bananas, you ignored them and went back to your home. Then you took Spencer Pootis out of the house and took it back to examine it with a BOMB. *BOOM!!* the item exploded. then few years later, I heard the news that you were removing Minecraft by crashing the whole site, but Notch said "I will stop him by advertising on his site, so he will have to deal with Richard Stallman and Freedom?." However, you ignored them and continues crashing Minecraft. Then a lot of MC player came to you house with a diamond sword to kill you. You were playing Kirby Super Star Ultra. when they broke your NDS, you cried and killed their Charged Creeper, which exploded you. Then the world explodes, leaving you with Wheatly and the space core.

You ended up falling from a giant cake of death.However, you didn't die. You transformed into an angel and got out of the cake. Then you killed your mother and you father with a muffin! and ate the muffin after you kill them. Then you said: ''I'm an idiot'' Then I came to your angel spirit in heaven and   killed your angel spirit.

One time, I tried to kill you because you ruined EE because you accept the bots.

Then the world exploded. Ha! It implodes back to normal, avast Chris' ****! He actually plays Kirby Super Star Ultra! But he threw it away and got it back FOREVER but he destroyed it FOREVER.

Noobs opened a black-hole up and Kirby Games flew out and ate a strawberry sidewalk.

I got Kirby Super Star but it broke. Flying Smileys invaded Everybody Edits and destroyed all the moderators by trolling their best stairs run the   high cool and mined some redstone with hands and got Kirby Games to eat GamingGuy and tortilla monsters. Giant cookies blew all the Kirby Games...OH NOES! IT'S HAMMER TIME, MOTHER[BLEEP]ERS! THE KIRBY GAMES ARE DOOMED - I'M GONNA CRY NOW MOMMA.

I fell into sewers then I did a barrel roll. T'was an epic barrel roll, but Chris told me that he likes apple pie. I saw Sewer Jack and ran away because Toby ate cake and yelled, "THE CAKE WAS A NAPOLEON DYNAMITE!" There was an explosion and the cake was a lie. My fried chicken exploded too. I got sad after that and so I built taco trucks. But the tacos were laxatives. I found my way out, but the cookie was a GIANT LADYBUG! I realized that a cookie does not move.

I went to the mall, and then a cow fell on me. I called the doctor because I got a cow pie stuck in my ear.

#152 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Dear Chris,

I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybody Edits, You said I want pancakes not smileys. then someone gave you a pancake, and said "Improve Everybody Edits, or i will kill you." You were surprised because you saw a player of you game. Then out of nowhere bananas, you ignored them and went back to your home. Then you took Spencer Pootis out of the house and took it back to examine it with a BOMB. *BOOM!!* the item exploded. then few years later, I heard the news that you were removing Minecraft by crashing the whole site, but Notch said "I will stop him by advertising on his site, so he will have to deal with Richard Stallman and Freedom?." However, you ignored them and continues crashing Minecraft. Then a lot of MC player came to you house with a diamond sword to kill you. You were playing Kirby Super Star Ultra. when they broke your NDS, you cried and killed their Charged Creeper, which exploded you. Then the world explodes, leaving you with Wheatly and the space core.

You ended up falling from a giant cake of death.However, you didn't die. You transformed into an angel and got out of the cake. Then you killed your mother and you father with a muffin! and ate the muffin after you kill them. Then you said: ''I'm an idiot'' Then I came to your angel spirit in heaven and   killed your angel spirit.

One time, I tried to kill you because you ruined EE because you accept the bots.

Then the world exploded. Ha! It implodes back to normal, avast Chris' ****! He actually plays Kirby Super Star Ultra! But he threw it away and got it back FOREVER but he destroyed it FOREVER.

Noobs opened a black-hole up and Kirby Games flew out and ate a strawberry sidewalk.

I got Kirby Super Star but it broke. Flying Smileys invaded Everybody Edits and destroyed all the moderators by trolling their best stairs run the   high cool and mined some redstone with hands and got Kirby Games to eat GamingGuy and tortilla monsters. Giant cookies blew all the Kirby Games...OH NOES! IT'S HAMMER TIME, MOTHER[BLEEP]ERS! THE KIRBY GAMES ARE DOOMED - I'M GONNA CRY NOW MOMMA.

I fell into sewers then I did a barrel roll. T'was an epic barrel roll, but Chris told me that he likes apple pie. I saw Sewer Jack and ran away because Toby ate cake and yelled, "THE CAKE WAS A NAPOLEON DYNAMITE!" There was an explosion and the cake was a lie. My fried chicken exploded too. I got sad after that and so I built taco trucks. But the tacos were laxatives. I found my way out, but the cookie was a GIANT LADYBUG! I realized that a cookie does not move.

I went to the mall, and then a cow fell on me. I called the doctor because I got a cow pie stuck in my ear. The only cure was Superpills

#153 Before February 2015

Arby

Dear Chris,

I went to the mall, and then a cow fell on me. I called the doctor because I got a cow pie stuck in my ear. The only cure was Superpills. The doctor accidentally gave me a Hair-loss pill. My head

#154 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Dear Chris,

I went to the mall, and then a cow fell on me. I called the doctor because I got a cow pie stuck in my ear. The only cure was Superpills. The doctor accidentally gave me a Hair-loss pill. My head was insulted by many bullies

EDIT: Woah. 1.9k posts.

Last edited by Number1KirbyFan (Jul 29 2012 4:43:01 pm)

#155 Before February 2015

Arby

Dear Chris,

I went to the mall, and then a cow fell on me. I called the doctor because I got a cow pie stuck in my ear. The only cure was Superpills. The doctor accidentally gave me a Hair-loss pill. My head was insulted by many bullies. He got so sad that he ate Taco Bell for 3 1/3 months. Then he

#156 Before February 2015

Minimania
Moderation Team

Dear Chris,

I went to the mall, and then a cow fell on me. I called the doctor because I got a cow pie stuck in my ear. The only cure was Superpills. The doctor accidentally gave me a Hair-loss pill. My head was insulted by many bullies. He got so sad that he ate Taco Bell for 3 1/3 months. Then he ate GamingGuy's flower tortilla after doing

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#157 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Dear Chris,

I went to the mall, and then a cow fell on me. I called the doctor because I got a cow pie stuck in my ear. The only cure was Superpills. The doctor accidentally gave me a Hair-loss pill. My head was insulted by many bullies. He got so sad that he ate Taco Bell for 3 1/3 months. Then he ate GamingGuy's flower tortilla after doing barrel rolls. I went to

#158 Before February 2015

Cola1

Dear Chris,

I went to the mall, and then a cow fell on me. I called the doctor because I got a cow pie stuck in my ear. The only cure was Superpills. The doctor accidentally gave me a Hair-loss pill. My head was insulted by many bullies. He got so sad that he ate Taco Bell for 3 1/3 months. Then he ate GamingGuy's flower tortilla after doing barrel rolls. I went to Sheepyland but all the pies

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#159 Before February 2015

Deetz

Dear Chris,

I went to the mall, and then a cow fell on me. I called the doctor because I got a cow pie stuck in my ear. The only cure was Superpills. The doctor accidentally gave me a Hair-loss pill. My head was insulted by many bullies. He got so sad that he ate Taco Bell for 3 1/3 months. Then he ate GamingGuy's flower tortilla after doing barrel rolls. I went to Sheepyland but all the pies that came out of the cow

#160 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

Dear christ.

I went to the mall, and then a cow fell on me. I called the doctor because I got a cow pie stuck in my ear. The only cure was Superpills. The doctor accidentally gave me a Hair-loss pill. My head was insulted by many bullies. He got so sad that he ate Taco Bell for 3 1/3 months. Then he ate GamingGuy's flower tortilla after doing barrel rolls. I went to Sheepyland but all the pies that came out of the cow died and the police thought

#161 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Dear Chris,

I went to the mall, and then a cow fell on me. I called the doctor because I got a cow pie stuck in my ear. The only cure was Superpills. The doctor accidentally gave me a Hair-loss pill. My head was insulted by many bullies. He got so sad that he ate Taco Bell for 3 1/3 months. Then he ate GamingGuy's flower tortilla after doing barrel rolls. I went to Sheepyland but all the pies that came out of the cow died and the police thought that they were confused.

I

#162 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

Dear Christ,

I went to the mall, and then a cow fell on me. I called the doctor because I got a cow pie stuck in my ear. The only cure was Superpills. The doctor accidentally gave me a Hair-loss pill. My head was insulted by many bullies. He got so sad that he ate Taco Bell for 3 1/3 months. Then he ate GamingGuy's flower tortilla after doing barrel rolls. I went to Sheepyland but all the pies that came out of the cow died and the police thought that they were confused.

I am ending this letter now

#163 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Dear Chris,

I am ending this letter now and starting a new'one.

~By, The EE Forumers

--

Dear Chris,

I

#164 Before February 2015

Cola1

Dear Chris,

I am ending this letter now and starting a new'one.

~By, The EE Forumers

--

Dear Chris,

I think we need another letter

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#165 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

Archive: 1
--

Dear Chris,

I think we need another letter because it was spammy. So

#166 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

--

Dear Chris,

I think we need another letter because it was spammy. So we made a non-spammy one. SPAM.

#167 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

--

Dear Chris,

I think we need another letter because it was spammy. So we made a non-spammy one. SPAM will not be allowed forever

#168 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

]Archive: 1
--

Dear Chris,

I think we need another letter because it was spammy. So we made a non-spammy one. SPAM will not be allowed forever. SPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAM.

#169 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

--

Dear Chris,

I think we need another letter because it was spammy. So we made a non-spammy one. SPAM will not be allowed forever. N1kf is not allowed to write this post. UMADBRO?

#170 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

--

Dear Chris,

I think we need another letter because it was spammy. So we made a non-spammy one. SPAM will not be allowed forever. Lord Number1KirbyFan is allowed to write this post. SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM

#171 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

--

Dear Chris,

I think we need another letter because it was spammy. So we made a non-spammy one. SPAM will not be allowed forever. Number1KirbyFan is not allowed to write this post.
We are going to throw away this letter since NOOB N1kf Trolled this post.

~~Rejected.

--

Dear Chris,

Ban N1kf now he trolls

#172 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Dear Chris,

I warped this letter back

#173 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

--

Dear Chris,

I think we need another letter because it was spammy. So we made a non-spammy one. SPAM will not be allowed forever. Number1KirbyFan is not allowed to write this post.

~~Rejected.

--

Dear Chris,

N1kf's post will be ignored at this letter.

#174 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Dear Chris,

I warped this letter back to when ABC-Boy started messing

#175 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

--

Dear Chris,

~~Rejected.

--

Dear Chris,

N1kf's post will be ignored at this letter. He started flaming with the old letter and making this game random.

Last edited by ABC Boy (Jul 30 2012 6:30:48 pm)

Fateskr1450886121569614

Board footer