Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Cola1

Dear Chris,

Okay in this game we have to write a letter to Chris, the creator of EE. Five words at a time.

It's simple. If we had something like...

Dear Chris,  I think that EE is REALLY NUBBY AND I AM a lame nob who eats LOTS OF PIE! TODAY WE

The next person would Copy this and paste it into their post and then type 5 more words!

Dear Chris,  I think that EE is REALLY NUBBY AND I AM a lame nob who eats LOTS OF PIE! TODAY WE went and trolled stairs yay

Okay?

I'll start!

Dear Chris,

I went to the shops

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#2 Before February 2015

LD3H

Re: Dear Chris,

Dear Chris,

I went to the shops today and saw that you

#3 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

Dear Chris,
I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybodyedits, You said

#4 Before February 2015

Cola1

Dear Chris,
I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybodyedits, You said I want pancakes not smileys.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#5 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

Cola1 wrote:

Dear Chris,
I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybodyedits, You said I want pancakes not smileys. then someone gave you a pancake,

#6 Before February 2015

some woman

Copy and paste, not quote.

Dear Chris,
I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybodyedits, You said I want pancakes not smileys. then someone gave you a pancake, and said "Improve Everybody Edits,

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#7 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

some man wrote:

Copy and paste, not quote.

Forgot to remove it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue.

Dear Chris,
I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybodyedits, You said I want pancakes not smileys. then someone gave you a pancake, and said "Improve Everybody Edits, or i will kill you." You was surprised because you saw a player of you game.

#8 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

Dear Chris,
I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybodyedits, You said I want pancakes not smileys. then someone gave you a pancake, and said "Improve Everybody Edits, or i will kill you." You was surprised because you saw a player of you game. Then out of nowhere bananas...

#9 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

Dear Chris,
I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybodyedits, You said I want pancakes not smileys. then someone gave you a pancake, and said "Improve Everybody Edits, or i will kill you." You were surprised because you saw a player of you game. Then out of nowhere bananas, you ignored them and went back to your home.

#10 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Dear Chris,
I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybodyedits, You said I want pancakes not smileys. then someone gave you a pancake, and said "Improve Everybody Edits, or i will kill you." You were surprised because you saw a player of you game. Then out of nowhere bananas, you ignored them and went back to your home. Then you took   Spencer Pootis

#11 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

Dear Chris,
I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybodyedits, You said I want pancakes not smileys. then someone gave you a pancake, and said "Improve Everybody Edits, or i will kill you." You were surprised because you saw a player of you game. Then out of nowhere bananas, you ignored them and went back to your home. Then you took Spencer Pootis out of the house and

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

#12 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

Dear Chris,
I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybodyedits, You said I want pancakes not smileys. then someone gave you a pancake, and said "Improve Everybody Edits, or i will kill you." You were surprised because you saw a player of you game. Then out of nowhere bananas, you ignored them and went back to your home. Then you took Spencer Pootis out of the house and took it back

#13 Before February 2015

some woman

Dear Chris,
I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybodyedits, You said I want pancakes not smileys. then someone gave you a pancake, and said "Improve Everybody Edits, or i will kill you." You were surprised because you saw a player of you game. Then out of nowhere bananas, you ignored them and went back to your home. Then you took Spencer Pootis out of the house and took it back to examine it with a

#14 Before February 2015

5lin65h07

Dear Chris,
I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybodyedits, You said I want pancakes not smileys. then someone gave you a pancake, and said "Improve Everybody Edits, or i will kill you." You were surprised because you saw a player of you game. Then out of nowhere bananas, you ignored them and went back to your home. Then you took Spencer Pootis out of the house and took it back to examine it with a BOMB. *BOOM!!* the item exploded. then few years later, you heard the news that chris was removing

Last edited by 5lin65h07 (Jul 8 2012 11:06:28 am)

#15 Before February 2015

some woman

Dear Chris,
I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybodyedits, You said I want pancakes not smileys. then someone gave you a pancake, and said "Improve Everybody Edits, or i will kill you." You were surprised because you saw a player of you game. Then out of nowhere bananas, you ignored them and went back to your home. Then you took Spencer Pootis out of the house and took it back to examine it with a BOMB. *BOOM!!* the item exploded. then few years later, you heard the news that chris was removing Minercraft by crashing the whole site, but Notch said

#16 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

Dear Chris,
I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybodyedits, You said I want pancakes not smileys. then someone gave you a pancake, and said "Improve Everybody Edits, or i will kill you." You were surprised because you saw a player of you game. Then out of nowhere bananas, you ignored them and went back to your home. Then you took Spencer Pootis out of the house and took it back to examine it with a BOMB. *BOOM!!* the item exploded. then few years later, you heard the news that chris was removing Minercraft by crashing the whole site, but Notch said I will stop him by

#17 Before February 2015

some woman

Dear Chris,
I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybodyedits, You said I want pancakes not smileys. then someone gave you a pancake, and said "Improve Everybody Edits, or i will kill you." You were surprised because you saw a player of you game. Then out of nowhere bananas, you ignored them and went back to your home. Then you took Spencer Pootis out of the house and took it back to examine it with a BOMB. *BOOM!!* the item exploded. then few years later, you heard the news that chris was removing Minercraft by crashing the whole site, but Notch said "I will stop him by advertising on his site, so

Last edited by some man (Jul 8 2012 1:53:38 pm)

#18 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

Dear Chris,
I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybodyedits, You said I want pancakes not smileys. then someone gave you a pancake, and said "Improve Everybody Edits, or i will kill you." You were surprised because you saw a player of you game. Then out of nowhere bananas, you ignored them and went back to your home. Then you took Spencer Pootis out of the house and took it back to examine it with a BOMB. *BOOM!!* the item exploded. then few years later, you heard the news that chris was removing Minercraft by crashing the whole site, but Notch said "I will stop him by advertising on his site, so he will have to deal

Last edited by Glitcherkid (Jul 8 2012 2:04:20 pm)

PaNFnqB.png

#19 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Dear Chris,
I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybodyedits, You said I want pancakes not smileys. then someone gave you a pancake, and said "Improve Everybody Edits, or i will kill you." You were surprised because you saw a player of you game. Then out of nowhere bananas, you ignored them and went back to your home. Then you took Spencer Pootis out of the house and took it back to examine it with a BOMB. *BOOM!!* the item exploded. then few years later, you heard the news that chris was removing Minercraft by crashing the whole site, but Notch said "I will stop him by advertising on his site, so he will have to deal with Richard Stallman and Freedom?."

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#20 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

Dear Chris,
I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybodyedits, You said I want pancakes not smileys. then someone gave you a pancake, and said "Improve Everybody Edits, or i will kill you." You were surprised because you saw a player of you game. Then out of nowhere bananas, you ignored them and went back to your home. Then you took Spencer Pootis out of the house and took it back to examine it with a BOMB. *BOOM!!* the item exploded. then few years later, I heard the news that you were removing Minercraft by crashing the whole site, but Notch said "I will stop him by advertising on his site, so he will have to deal with Richard Stallman and Freedom?." However, you ignored them and Continues crashing minecraft. Then a lot of MC player came to you house with a diamond sword to kill you. You

#21 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Dear Chris,

I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybody Edits, You said I want pancakes not smileys. then someone gave you a pancake, and said "Improve Everybody Edits, or i will kill you." You were surprised because you saw a player of you game. Then out of nowhere bananas, you ignored them and went back to your home. Then you took Spencer Pootis out of the house and took it back to examine it with a BOMB. *BOOM!!* the item exploded. then few years later, I heard the news that you were removing Minecraft by crashing the whole site, but Notch said "I will stop him by advertising on his site, so he will have to deal with Richard Stallman and Freedom?." However, you ignored them and continues crashing Minecraft. Then a lot of MC player came to you house with a diamond sword to kill you. You played Kirby Super Star Ultra

#22 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

Dear Chris,

I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybody Edits, You said I want pancakes not smileys. then someone gave you a pancake, and said "Improve Everybody Edits, or i will kill you." You were surprised because you saw a player of you game. Then out of nowhere bananas, you ignored them and went back to your home. Then you took Spencer Pootis out of the house and took it back to examine it with a BOMB. *BOOM!!* the item exploded. then few years later, I heard the news that you were removing Minecraft by crashing the whole site, but Notch said "I will stop him by advertising on his site, so he will have to deal with Richard Stallman and Freedom?." However, you ignored them and continues crashing Minecraft. Then a lot of MC player came to you house with a diamond sword to kill you. You were playing Kirby Super Star Ultra. when they broke your NDS, you were so angry that you threw TNT at them.

#23 Before February 2015

Arceus64

ABC Boy, you put more than five words.

Dear Chris,

I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybody Edits, You said I want pancakes not smileys. then someone gave you a pancake, and said "Improve Everybody Edits, or i will kill you." You were surprised because you saw a player of you game. Then out of nowhere bananas, you ignored them and went back to your home. Then you took Spencer Pootis out of the house and took it back to examine it with a BOMB. *BOOM!!* the item exploded. then few years later, I heard the news that you were removing Minecraft by crashing the whole site, but Notch said "I will stop him by advertising on his site, so he will have to deal with Richard Stallman and Freedom?." However, you ignored them and continues crashing Minecraft. Then a lot of MC player came to you house with a diamond sword to kill you. You were playing Kirby Super Star Ultra. when they broke your NDS, you cried and killed their

#24 Before February 2015

some woman

Dear Chris,

I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybody Edits, You said I want pancakes not smileys. then someone gave you a pancake, and said "Improve Everybody Edits, or i will kill you." You were surprised because you saw a player of you game. Then out of nowhere bananas, you ignored them and went back to your home. Then you took Spencer Pootis out of the house and took it back to examine it with a BOMB. *BOOM!!* the item exploded. then few years later, I heard the news that you were removing Minecraft by crashing the whole site, but Notch said "I will stop him by advertising on his site, so he will have to deal with Richard Stallman and Freedom?." However, you ignored them and continues crashing Minecraft. Then a lot of MC player came to you house with a diamond sword to kill you. You were playing Kirby Super Star Ultra. when they broke your NDS, you cried and killed their Charged Creeper, which exploded you.

#25 Before February 2015

5lin65h07

Dear Chris,

I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybody Edits, You said I want pancakes not smileys. then someone gave you a pancake, and said "Improve Everybody Edits, or i will kill you." You were surprised because you saw a player of you game. Then out of nowhere bananas, you ignored them and went back to your home. Then you took Spencer Pootis out of the house and took it back to examine it with a BOMB. *BOOM!!* the item exploded. then few years later, I heard the news that you were removing Minecraft by crashing the whole site, but Notch said "I will stop him by advertising on his site, so he will have to deal with Richard Stallman and Freedom?." However, you ignored them and continues crashing Minecraft. Then a lot of MC player came to you house with a diamond sword to kill you. You were playing Kirby Super Star Ultra. when they broke your NDS, you cried and killed their Charged Creeper, which exploded you. Then the world explodes, leaving you with wheatly and the space core

Last edited by 5lin65h07 (Jul 11 2012 4:02:00 pm)

Fateskr1450886121569614

Board footer